Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got masshgh in mail on fri, used it fri and sat nights, matter of fact i just got up a little while ago. the formula must be somewhat different than other hgh products i have tried [hghpro/hghup] as those 2 actually interferred with my sleep until my body got used to them...mass hgh effects seem more in line with powerful which from the start improved my sleep. looking forward to better sleep/better recovery/some leaning effect/and a boost in libido...i have been impressed with the other lecheek products i have used, so i expect good things!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Love the massHGH one of my favorite products of all time the enhanced sleep and recovery is amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love the massHGH one of my favorite products of all time the enhanced sleep and recovery is amazing.
yeah buddy...gonna have some fun on this ride!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah buddy...gonna have some fun on this ride!!!
Oh helllllsss yea! Throwing some Indy love up in this bitch! Have fun with MassHGH bro I know I am!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bp and some soul in the house....:usa:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it seems like mass hgh really has a neutral effect on falling asleep, but once asleep the sleep is very deep. damn, try saying that fast 5 times, lol....

kinda early on to be noticing much else, but the deep sleep is a real plus for me, 3rd shift can wreck your sleep!!! not really sleeping any more than normal, but the sleep i get seems to more recouperating-if that is even a word, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...deep sleep doesn't even do it justice!!! i was out like a log!!! only drawback was the grogginess i woke up with. i was getting catch-up sleep for a few days of little sleep so this may have played a role, and i felt[feel] fine now!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow...deep sleep doesn't even do it justice!!! i was out like a log!!! only drawback was the grogginess i woke up with. i was getting catch-up sleep for a few days of little sleep so this may have played a role, and i felt[feel] fine now!
Yea buddy same thing I'm experiencing. I work nights as well and this is some of the best sleep I've had since my 4 years on nights. I forgot to take my MassHGH one day last week and it just wasn't the same kind of sleep. And just wait a little bit and you won't be able to fight off the urge to snooze after you take it. I usually try and watch TV for a little bit when I go to bed when I get home but this has me out before I know it. :D Good stuff!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea buddy same thing I'm experiencing. I work nights as well and this is some of the best sleep I've had since my 4 years on nights. I forgot to take my MassHGH one day last week and it just wasn't the same kind of sleep. And just wait a little bit and you won't be able to fight off the urge to snooze after you take it. I usually try and watch TV for a little bit when I go to bed when I get home but this has me out before I know it. :D Good stuff!
you are right, i am sleepy soon after dosing...the last few days i have woken with a bad headache, but it subsides soon after i have my coffee and stims and start moving around...

the headache might be due to arthritis in my neck, usually i am such a light sleeper that i make sure i only sleep on my right side and resist the temptation to roll over onto my left side.

one other thing to note, i have been more sore than usual after workouts..even the next day from workouts that normally wouldn't cause this.

positive sides:
1.better sleep as already mentioned.
2.appetite is increased-i say this as a good thing because i seriously look thinner even though i have been eating a ton!!!
3.libido is up.
4.mood has been good even though i have been helping to work out some issues between my sister and my nephew!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are right, i am sleepy soon after dosing...the last few days i have woken with a bad headache, but it subsides soon after i have my coffee and stims and start moving around...

the headache might be due to arthritis in my neck, usually i am such a light sleeper that i make sure i only sleep on my right side and resist the temptation to roll over onto my left side.

one other thing to note, i have been more sore than usual after workouts..even the next day from workouts that normally wouldn't cause this.

positive sides:
1.better sleep as already mentioned.
2.appetite is increased-i say this as a good thing because i seriously look thinner even though i have been eating a ton!!!
3.libido is up.
4.mood has been good even though i have been helping to work out some issues between my sister and my nephew!!!
Looking good bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no headache upon rising last night!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting this within the next couple of nights :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting this within the next couple of nights :)
i been reading thru lots of logs/reviews on hghmass and only 1 other guy had headaches, so other than that everything has been positive so far!!!

good luck!!!!:beerchug:

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
i been reading thru lots of logs/reviews on hghmass and only 1 other guy had headaches, so other than that everything has been positive so far!!!

good luck!!!!:beerchug:
Haha, thanks man! I've read so many review and googled it so many times and Marms finally hooked me up with a bottle. I plan to buy a bunch when I get money!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, thanks man! I've read so many review and googled it so many times and Marms finally hooked me up with a bottle. I plan to buy a bunch when I get money!
marms is 'DA MAN'....:usa2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That he is!
hey, just subbed to your thread-good luck!!!

no headache again-yeah.....sleep continues to be very deep, i added a small amount [1.5] melatonin to help get to sleep quicker-this is working out very nicely so far. really haven't noticed much other than the deeper sleep as of yet, but the soreness i was complaining about is almost gone completely...my body just seems to be making adjustments to mass hgh, could it be that at my age hgh is very low and more adjustments need to be made than for a younger guy with higher hgh?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
hey, just subbed to your thread-good luck!!!

no headache again-yeah.....sleep continues to be very deep, i added a small amount [1.5] melatonin to help get to sleep quicker-this is working out very nicely so far. really haven't noticed much other than the deeper sleep as of yet, but the soreness i was complaining about is almost gone completely...my body just seems to be making adjustments to mass hgh, could it be that at my age hgh is very low and more adjustments need to be made than for a younger guy with higher hgh?
Saw that brotha! Thanks!! I have some melatonin also, see how I react to mass the first couple of nights before I toss that in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw that brotha! Thanks!! I have some melatonin also, see how I react to mass the first couple of nights before I toss that in.
ABSOLUTELY...i am a diagnosed insomniac, so that might also be part of the reason i react differently to mass hgh than others, but it looks like it is all good from here on.:fingersx:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW latest I have come to a party ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry T when you told me it was up I kept looking in your posts since you cant post links and this is the first time it came up for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW latest I have come to a party ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry T when you told me it was up I kept looking in your posts since you cant post links and this is the first time it came up for me.
fashionably late, lol.

no matter...you are here now!!!:arms:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the doms that i had at the beginning are fading away, but damn they were pretty bad at the beginning...anyone else experience this? still waking up a little groggy, but once i have my coffee and stims i am ok, but my mood seems more mellow and relaxed thoughout the day...

ok, i have come to realize that mass hgh is some serious sheit, can't wait to see what week 3 brings.....bring it on!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.
man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!
You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)
you bet...kinda rough those 1st few days, lol...i never expected this, mass hgh really hit me hard, damn!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i did a full body workout after work yesterday consisting of 22 pre selected machines....i felt sore today, but nothing unexpected. did 45 minutes on my treadmill in basement after work today, really felt good to limber up muscles and work up a good sweat.

sleep continues to be deeper than without mass hgh, only got up once to pee and back to sleep within minutes. mood is definately more upbeat-not sure this is a good thing, people might start thinking i am a nice guy, lol....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your logging this ? :joke:

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your logging this ? :joke:

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.
lol....sounds like my drinking days!!!

my wife is most impressed with my mood, i think she likes the mood lift i am getting from mass hgh!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recovery is improved, i was back in the gym today with a bigtime arm/shoulder/chest/back workout. hit 12 machines specifically targeted for those muscles. i had one hellava pump and endurance was up. libido really isn't effected all that much, but been waking up with just enough of a chub to make taking a pee difficult. sleep is good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.
I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.
i think you are ok if you are getting plenty of sleep....in my case i always go on 4-6 hours, and on mass hgh i am really feeling it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!

Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
Powerful stuff!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night of my dose and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them dose around 11pm even though I don't fall asleep until around 1-2 am otherwise I get that coma feeling in the am!!!
Powerful stuff!!
good to know...thanks,Q!!!