LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried your special combo T, and DID NOT LIKE!! In fact it's hard to describe the feeling I had while on the two combined!! Heart was pounding and basically experienced a lot of nervous energy:aargh4: Appreciate the idea though!! :)
guess i wont try it then lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I did 1/2 scoop speedx3 and 1g phenibut before a halliween party and it was pretty awesome.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
i am very, very sorry you had such a bad experience. hope your next workout is much better!!!

Well, I forgive you and trust me, it was not my worst experience ever!! Lethargy eventually hit w/ this combo and I completely crashed!! Marms- you should try it, you might love it. I'm pretty sensitive to stims, and it was just too much for little ole me to handle;)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I did 1/2 scoop speedx3 and 1g phenibut before a halliween party and it was pretty awesome.
Did you take at the same time, or take the SpeedX3 a little before the pheni?? I have pheni at home too....:)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Same i just added it in

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya i liked it will be trying with the massHGH when I run it again in 5 weeks or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya i liked it will be trying with the massHGH when I run it again in 5 weeks or so.
the speedx3 or phenibut, lol. or both!!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Anybody try a kratom tea and Speed X3 cocktail?? - I hear it's pretty good !!:fest30:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anybody try a kratom tea and Speed X3 cocktail?? - I hear it's pretty good !!:fest30:
isn't kratom what was in the old bliss shots?

ever try something called black ice?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
no,but i can imagine.i love some speed x3!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I am a Powerfull promoter. I responded we'll to it. Not so much on other HGh products by other companies. May need to give this a try

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Product looks very interesting. I might have to try this. I would be interested in how it compares to peptides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a Powerfull promoter. I responded we'll to it. Not so much on other HGh products by other companies. May need to give this a try
see my 1st post in this thread...

i think you should try the hgh mass and compare....powerful worked damned good for me too!!! hghmass just carried over the next day for me too much at full dose, but others seem to love it!!!

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Waking up groggy would not so much be a problem for me as I all ready do. I would settle for something that allowed me to sleep deeper so I wouldn't get so tired later in the day. I hit 2pm and am suddenly useless without a nap. Even after the nap I am drowsy the rest of the day. If it could help with that I would be sold. Nutra has a great price on this product by the way, I checked around and Nutra is blowing others away, nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Waking up groggy would not so much be a problem for me as I all ready do. I would settle for something that allowed me to sleep deeper so I wouldn't get so tired later in the day. I hit 2pm and am suddenly useless without a nap. Even after the nap I am drowsy the rest of the day. If it could help with that I would be sold. Nutra has a great price on this product by the way, I checked around and Nutra is blowing others away, nice.
my sleep is definately deeper, no doubt....but for me at full dose i am groggy all day long. at 1 cap i am fine-although my experience with mass hgh is very different than what others are reporting, it just seems to effect me differently.

at the price nutra has it for you should give it a try and see for yourself!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Same?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
No sir, have not tried. What is it?? Not sure about bliss shots....
Bliss shots were/are a euphoria inducing liquid sold in units similar to 5 hour energy shots. They were/are really fun in the right environment.

I believe it was a combo of various ingredients including kanna and yohimbe. I do not think kratom was in the version I tried but who knows if there were different incarnations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bliss shots were/are a euphoria inducing liquid sold in units similar to 5 hour energy shots. They were/are really fun in the right environment.

I believe it was a combo of various ingredients including kanna and yohimbe. I do not think kratom was in the version I tried but who knows if there were different incarnations.
all i now is they were a legal high, lol....knowing the fda they have probably banned them!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been doing pretty well at 2 caps before bed and 1 before cardio[with stims]. finally working my way thru this bottle, i think this is the longest 1 bottle of supp has ever lasted me, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been doing pretty well at 2 caps before bed and 1 before cardio[with stims]. finally working my way thru this bottle, i think this is the longest 1 bottle of supp has ever lasted me, lol.
At least you found the sweet spot :)