• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Simmer down!!!

View attachment 68488

Good g*d!! I don't know how you do it?!? I take one OxyBlack and I feel as if I just did a line of c---. Not that I would actually know what that feels like, but from what I've heard!! Seriously, i am non stop after dosing and the body heat this stuff gives off is insane. I just can't imagine all of that at once!! AWESOME!!!
yeah, i know...if it were a pissing match i would have bragging rights and all that, but actually it is borderline addiction and i am not real proud of it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
How.did.the.one.cap.am treat ya

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How.did.the.one.cap.am treat ya
lets just say it went very well...enjoyed the hell out of it. really put me in the zone for cardio:
i want to talk more about this but i have to run, something just happened that needs my attention.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i have been doing cardio preworkout half dose of hgh booster products since way back in 06 with powerful, i always take with stims. this is sort of a variation of my old school days of beer and valium, or todays version of redbull and vodka. it just makes me wide awake and alert, but very freaking relaxed and focused. 1 used 1 cap of masshgh but some guys with higher tolerances may need 2 caps along with stims to get this effect...you know the runners high you get from long cardio sessions? well with this combo it hits faster and much more intense, i just don't want to stop!!! this is a must try, imo.

i did this with phenibut also, but like the effects of masshgh better...you guys really need to try this!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Love phenibut mever taken it before a workout tjo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love phenibut mever taken it before a workout tjo
the masshgh works better for the pre-cardio effect i was describing...must be taken with stims!!!

but yeah, phenibut is very nice for chilling out and relaxing, i am surprised it's still legal-if you get good phenibut and dose it high enough effects to me are similar to benzo's!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
the masshgh works better for the pre-cardio effect i was describing...must be taken with stims!!!

but yeah, phenibut is very nice for chilling out and relaxing, i am surprised it's still legal-if you get good phenibut and dose it high enough effects to me are similar to benzo's!!!
I agree. And for us non drinking types it sure.comes.in handy on occasion

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what brand phenibut did you find most effective? Ive used SNS and primaforce
the best was bulk from another site, but the sns is decent plus it's already capped. i've never tried primaforce's.

did you try a masshgh with stims before cardio yet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it is time to try 2 caps, tomorrow before bed 2 caps it is!!!

effects of just 1 cap before bed is starting to weaken somewhat, so i think it's time to bump!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
the best was bulk from another site, but the sns is decent plus it's already capped. i've never tried primaforce's.

did you try a masshgh with stims before cardio yet?
I am unfortunatley out of the MHGH the wife is running the rest of my supply. I needed a break anyway I did 3 months straight.... I miss it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am unfortunatley out of the MHGH the wife is running the rest of my supply. I needed a break anyway I did 3 months straight.... I miss it
borrow 1 from her next time you do cardio!!!!

seriously, a must try.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Really? Interesting, will have to try this combo. My husband takes Phenibut to relax and to sleep better at night, so we have these in the house! Your saying take an oxyeca along w/ a MASS HGH or serving of phenibut and your good to go??? Will have to give this a whirl!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really? Interesting, will have to try this combo. My husband takes Phenibut to relax and to sleep better at night, so we have these in the house! Your saying take an oxyeca along w/ a MASS HGH or serving of phenibut and your good to go??? Will have to give this a whirl!!
masshgh works better than phenibut for this, but the phenibut will be close in effect.

only use for cardio, make sure you have some decent music-seems to enhance music, i love pink floyd/stp- plush/led zep/nirvana....you get the jist!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did 2 caps today, a little groggy upon waking, but went away soon after taking my stims-btw had a very good night at work last night, hoping for a repeat tonight!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
masshgh works better than phenibut for this, but the phenibut will be close in effect.

only use for cardio, make sure you have some decent music-seems to enhance music, i love pink floyd/stp- plush/led zep/nirvana....you get the jist!!!!

Okay I will try 1 Oxyeca and 1 MASS HGH in the morning before fasted cardio, and if I feel like cr*p you are going to hear about it!!! ha!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Definitly interested to see how this works for ya

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I might be chickening out.....I have 30 mins to decide if I should try this now or later today for round#2
Do it!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
indeed...it still amazes me how effective this stuff is for me even while underdosing it!!!

do you know how much cash i could of saved if all supps worked this way for me, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So youbwould.probably respond really well to ad3 as well

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed...it still amazes me how effective this stuff is for me even while underdosing it!!!

do you know how much cash i could of saved if all supps worked this way for me, lol.
Wouldnt we all.
I wish it worked out that way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So youbwould.probably respond really well to ad3 as well
lol....i was working on marms to hook me up with a log for ad3...oh well i landed another gig!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAMNNNNNNN.......

View attachment 68728

No you didn't!!!:)

All i have to say is- I will be testing this combo out tomorrow!!!:ntome:
OMG....I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN THOSE 2 IN THE PIC!!!

just kidding, Q. just too good to pass up, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Haha good catch

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
OMG....I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN THOSE 2 IN THE PIC!!!

just kidding, Q. just too good to pass up, lol.

HA!! Now that actually made me laugh out loud!!! LOL!!!:)

Haha good catch

Please don't encourage him!!:27:

She gonna be mad she left herself open for this one. How did I miss that SO FUNNY!!!
Your right, I did!!! :28: and thebigt shouldn't poke at the a alpha female!!!:nono:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been doing ok at 2 caps 30 minutes before bed....when i take 1 cap before cardio it comes out to the full 3 cap dose. improved mood is being noticed by others. sleep is very deep, lol-this is and never has been an issue on masshgh. if anything it was too deep, lol.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
been doing ok at 2 caps 30 minutes before bed....when i take 1 cap before cardio it comes out to the full 3 cap dose. improved mood is being noticed by others. sleep is very deep, lol-this is and never has been an issue on masshgh. if anything it was too deep, lol.
Very nice!! Still looking forward to my special stack this weekend :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey Q, did you try a masshgh with stims before cardio yet?

i did weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt building this morning and it rocked!!!:1244:

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

i did weighted stairclimbing at my aunts apt building this morning and it rocked!!!:1244:
I was thinking phenibut and speed3 before a party tinight what u think

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking phenibut and speed3 before a party tinight what u think
yeah baby!!!!

there is just something nice about mixing uppers and downers, back in the 70's valium and beer was very popular....i liked ludes and vodka, but then i was just a little hardcore, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
yeah baby!!!!

there is just something nice about mixing uppers and downers, back in the 70's valium and beer was very popular....i liked ludes and vodka, but then i was just a little hardcore, lol.
haha like xanax and oxycontin not that i would know

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Weighted stair climbing....that's serious!!! Did you wear a weight vest??

I haven't tried it yet, but hope to over the weekend. I kept forgetting to skip my HyperT2 dose and didn't want 3 things in my system all at once. I'm not as hardcore as you guy's !!! :)

MATTY- how was that combo???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weighted stair climbing....that's serious!!! Did you wear a weight vest??

I haven't tried it yet, but hope to over the weekend. I kept forgetting to skip my HyperT2 dose and didn't want 3 things in my system all at once. I'm not as hardcore as you guy's !!! :)

weighted stairclimbing: i wear 5 lb each ankle weights and my aunts apt building is 21 floors. i use the emergency/fire
stairway so i don't usually run into many people except for the occassional dope deal, lol...i usually go 4 times up and down, used to wear 15lb'ers and go 6 trips, but age and bad knees have forced me to cut back. one hellova good workout-indeed!!!
MATTY- how was that combo???
i thought matty was straight, lol.....

just kidding matty!!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Tried your special combo T, and DID NOT LIKE!! In fact it's hard to describe the feeling I had while on the two combined!! Heart was pounding and basically experienced a lot of nervous energy:aargh4: Appreciate the idea though!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried your special combo T, and DID NOT LIKE!! In fact it's hard to describe the feeling I had while on the two combined!! Heart was pounding and basically experienced a lot of nervous energy:aargh4: Appreciate the idea though!! :)
i am very, very sorry you had such a bad experience. hope your next workout is much better!!!