LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!
Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
Powerful stuff!!
SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
Im doing 3 pills :) a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
Im doing 3 pills :) a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.
i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

hang in there Q, some of us just react differently to certain supps!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

T we value your honest feedback. Really in to see what goes on with the slugishness for you and Q

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was almost tempted to try MassHGH at 4/day but Marms said no :( :p

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was tempeted to as well but boss man said no :(
Its all good just makes it last that much longer :D is the boss man the one that responds on twitter?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was tempeted to as well but boss man said no :(
i appreciate the fact that you guys are responding so well to mass hgh, and in no way am i downing the product....for whatever reason it is affecting me differently, like the way some guys can't handle daa.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i appreciate the fact that you guys are responding so well to mass hgh, and in no way am i downing the product....for whatever reason it is affecting me differently, like the way some guys can't handle daa.
We hear you and undersand.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

I always took MassHGH with a shake and some PB it would take a lil longer to get to sleep but would wake up ready to party

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always took MassHGH with a shake and some PB it would take a lil longer to get to sleep but would wake up ready to party
maybe i will try that, matty...last night itook 3 caps mass hgh on a empty stomach as usual and i fell asleep pretty quickly, but again today i have this dammed sluggishness i just can't shake. i have been forcing myself to keep moving, but every time i stop for a minute i feel like it's nap time.

going to take mass hgh with a protein shake tonight before bed and see if that helps any.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe i will try that, matty...last night itook 3 caps mass hgh on a empty stomach as usual and i fell asleep pretty quickly, but again today i have this dammed sluggishness i just can't shake. i have been forcing myself to keep moving, but every time i stop for a minute i feel like it's nap time.

going to take mass hgh with a protein shake tonight before bed and see if that helps any.
That sux man.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Ya man give that a shot id live to see this stuff work.for you its definitely one of my all time favorites

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

That's what reviews are for and I know everyone appreciates your honesty. I wonder how you would feel backing down to one cap for a few nights and slowly increasing the dose back up to 3 caps over time??

Any updates??

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what reviews are for and I know everyone appreciates your honesty. I wonder how you would feel backing down to one cap for a few nights and slowly increasing the dose back up to 3 caps over time??

Any updates??
This ^

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Any updates??
lol...you a mind reader....

last time i tried 3 caps the headache was back along with the sluggishness-even taking it with a shake!!!...tonight i am going to do just that, try 1 cap and see!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...you a mind reader....

last time i tried 3 caps the headache was back along with the sluggishness-even taking it with a shake!!!...tonight i am going to do just that, try 1 cap and see!!!
Good luck man :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 1 cap this morning and slept really good. woke up around 7pm and felt pretty good, no more than the usual drowsiness upon waking!!! i think i will stay at 1 cap as long as it is effective. kinda cool to be getting results from less than the recommended dose, usually i have to dose supps on the high end to get decent results-i wish all my supps were like this, lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 1 cap this morning and slept really good. woke up around 7pm and felt pretty good, no more than the usual drowsiness upon waking!!! i think i will stay at 1 cap as long as it is effective. kinda cool to be getting results from less than the recommended dose, usually i have to dose supps on the high end to get decent results-i wish all my supps were like this, lol.
Nothing but good news man :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you bet!!! usually i go thru a 'month' supply of a supp in 2 weeks, lol.
I was gonna say... lol if you get the benefits from 1 pill that bottle its going to last you for a LONNNNNG time :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing but good news man :)
Awesome

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Glad you found your sweet spot with this now you get 3 months out of a bottle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you found your sweet spot with this now you get 3 months out of a bottle
probably more like 2 out of a bottle, i am gonna gradually up the dose as my body adapts!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope this plan works out for you :)
well...if not i can always stay at 1 cap and get a full 3 months from a bottle, lol. honestly, i really did feel decent effects from 1 f'ing cap-how nice is that!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well...if not i can always stay at 1 cap and get a full 3 months from a bottle, lol. honestly, i really did feel decent effects from 1 f'ing cap-how nice is that!!!!!
That is awesome. Especially for others that run into an issue like this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is awesome. Especially for others that run into an issue like this.
it has to be that i am sensitive to one or more of the ingredients and less is needed to feel effects...i feel blessed, lol.:newangel:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards

Fascistic news!! Glad someone suggested that you bring the dose down!!! :woohoo: ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fascistic news!! Glad someone suggested that you bring the dose down!!! :woohoo: ;)
lol...you did good:cheers:

today i took 1 cap an hour before bedtime meal, then 1 cap an hour after, then 30 minutes later went to bed....been clearing my schedule some so i can get more sleep time in, i haven't gotten this much sleep forever....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleep tight wittle baby :)
Speaking of my 5yold son sut corrected me on my twinkle twinkle to my littel girl. No dad it goes like this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleep tight wittle baby :)
Speaking of my 5yold son sut corrected me on my twinkle twinkle to my littel girl. No dad it goes like this!!!
lol....sleep tight, hell i just got up...had to take 2 oxyblack and a scoop of speedx3, but i am good now!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice stuff here.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
lol....sleep tight, hell i just got up...had to take 2 oxyblack and a scoop of speedx3, but i am good now!!!

Wait...did you say 2 OxyBlack??

Glad it seems to be working for you now!! Excellent news!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait...did you say 2 OxyBlack??

Glad it seems to be working for you now!! Excellent news!!
no...i said 2 oxyblack AND a scoop of speedx3, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You my friend are crazy i ran oxyblack and speed3 for.8 weeks and never took more then one pill or scoop of each.and definitly not together. You got quite the tolerance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You my friend are crazy i ran oxyblack and speed3 for.8 weeks and never took more then one pill or scoop of each.and definitly not together. You got quite the tolerance
i would much rather be able to get results from low dosing stims the way i do with mass hgh, now that i have things figured out this is great!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i would much rather be able to get results from low dosing stims the way i do with mass hgh, now that i have things figured out this is great!!!!
Ya man im jealous.of.you there masshgh is my favorite cant wait.to run that again

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Im glad you figured it out that stuff is incredible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im glad you figured it out that stuff is incredible
it worked too damned good at full strength, i wish everything worked that way for me....but alas is not to be.....i think in the morning after work i will take 1 mass hgh with my stims before i workout, just doing cardio tomorrow so it isn't like i will drop anything on my toes or head, lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
it worked too damned good at full strength, i wish everything worked that way for me....but alas is not to be.....i think in the morning after work i will take 1 mass hgh with my stims before i workout, just doing cardio tomorrow so it isn't like i will drop anything on my toes or head, lol.
Sweet interested in how that works for ya

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
You heard the man.
Simmer down!!!

no...i said 2 oxyblack AND a scoop of speedx3, lol.
not sure ur serious.jpg

Good g*d!! I don't know how you do it?!? I take one OxyBlack and I feel as if I just did a line of c---. Not that I would actually know what that feels like, but from what I've heard!! Seriously, i am non stop after dosing and the body heat this stuff gives off is insane. I just can't imagine all of that at once!! AWESOME!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simmer down!!!

View attachment 68488

Good g*d!! I don't know how you do it?!? I take one OxyBlack and I feel as if I just did a line of c---. Not that I would actually know what that feels like, but from what I've heard!! Seriously, i am non stop after dosing and the body heat this stuff gives off is insane. I just can't imagine all of that at once!! AWESOME!!!
I got served :(