LECHEEK-MASS HGH - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    probably more like 2 out of a bottle, i am gonna gradually up the dose as my body adapts!!!
    I hope this plan works out for you

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I hope this plan works out for you
    well...if not i can always stay at 1 cap and get a full 3 months from a bottle, lol. honestly, i really did feel decent effects from 1 f'ing cap-how nice is that!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well...if not i can always stay at 1 cap and get a full 3 months from a bottle, lol. honestly, i really did feel decent effects from 1 f'ing cap-how nice is that!!!!!
    That is awesome. Especially for others that run into an issue like this.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is awesome. Especially for others that run into an issue like this.
    it has to be that i am sensitive to one or more of the ingredients and less is needed to feel effects...i feel blessed, lol.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

took 1 cap this morning and slept really good. woke up around 7pm and felt pretty good, no more than the usual drowsiness upon waking!!! i think i will stay at 1 cap as long as it is effective. kinda cool to be getting results from less than the recommended dose, usually i have to dose supps on the high end to get decent results-i wish all my supps were like this, lol.

Fascistic news!! Glad someone suggested that you bring the dose down!!!
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Fascistic news!! Glad someone suggested that you bring the dose down!!!
    lol...you did good

today i took 1 cap an hour before bedtime meal, then 1 cap an hour after, then 30 minutes later went to bed....been clearing my schedule some so i can get more sleep time in, i haven't gotten this much sleep forever....
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Sleep tight wittle baby
    Speaking of my 5yold son sut corrected me on my twinkle twinkle to my littel girl. No dad it goes like this!!!
  8. Diamond Member

Sleep tight wittle baby
    Speaking of my 5yold son sut corrected me on my twinkle twinkle to my littel girl. No dad it goes like this!!!
    lol....sleep tight, hell i just got up...had to take 2 oxyblack and a scoop of speedx3, but i am good now!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

lol....sleep tight, hell i just got up...had to take 2 oxyblack and a scoop of speedx3, but i am good now!!!
    lmao you and your messed up shift
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Nice stuff here.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait...did you say 2 OxyBlack??

Glad it seems to be working for you now!! Excellent news!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

You heard the man.
  13. Diamond Member

no...i said 2 oxyblack AND a scoop of speedx3, lol.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Ya I guess he did.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You my friend are crazy i ran oxyblack and speed3 for.8 weeks and never took more then one pill or scoop of each.and definitly not together. You got quite the tolerance
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    You my friend are crazy i ran oxyblack and speed3 for.8 weeks and never took more then one pill or scoop of each.and definitly not together. You got quite the tolerance
    i would much rather be able to get results from low dosing stims the way i do with mass hgh, now that i have things figured out this is great!!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i would much rather be able to get results from low dosing stims the way i do with mass hgh, now that i have things figured out this is great!!!!
    Ya man im jealous.of.you there masshgh is my favorite cant wait.to run that again
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Im glad you figured it out that stuff is incredible
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  20. Diamond Member

Im glad you figured it out that stuff is incredible
    it worked too damned good at full strength, i wish everything worked that way for me....but alas is not to be.....i think in the morning after work i will take 1 mass hgh with my stims before i workout, just doing cardio tomorrow so it isn't like i will drop anything on my toes or head, lol.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

it worked too damned good at full strength, i wish everything worked that way for me....but alas is not to be.....i think in the morning after work i will take 1 mass hgh with my stims before i workout, just doing cardio tomorrow so it isn't like i will drop anything on my toes or head, lol.
    Sweet interested in how that works for ya
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

You heard the man.
    Simmer down!!!

Name:  not sure ur serious.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  12.4 KB

Good g*d!! I don't know how you do it?!? I take one OxyBlack and I feel as if I just did a line of c---. Not that I would actually know what that feels like, but from what I've heard!! Seriously, i am non stop after dosing and the body heat this stuff gives off is insane. I just can't imagine all of that at once!! AWESOME!!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Simmer down!!!

Good g*d!! I don't know how you do it?!? I take one OxyBlack and I feel as if I just did a line of c---. Not that I would actually know what that feels like, but from what I've heard!! Seriously, i am non stop after dosing and the body heat this stuff gives off is insane. I just can't imagine all of that at once!! AWESOME!!!
    I got served
  24. Diamond Member

Simmer down!!!

yeah, i know...if it were a pissing match i would have bragging rights and all that, but actually it is borderline addiction and i am not real proud of it.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

How.did.the.one.cap.am treat ya
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  26. Diamond Member

How.did.the.one.cap.am treat ya
    lets just say it went very well...enjoyed the hell out of it. really put me in the zone for cardio:
    i want to talk more about this but i have to run, something just happened that needs my attention.
  27. Diamond Member

ok, i have been doing cardio preworkout half dose of hgh booster products since way back in 06 with powerful, i always take with stims. this is sort of a variation of my old school days of beer and valium, or todays version of redbull and vodka. it just makes me wide awake and alert, but very freaking relaxed and focused. 1 used 1 cap of masshgh but some guys with higher tolerances may need 2 caps along with stims to get this effect...you know the runners high you get from long cardio sessions? well with this combo it hits faster and much more intense, i just don't want to stop!!! this is a must try, imo.

i did this with phenibut also, but like the effects of masshgh better...you guys really need to try this!!!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Love phenibut mever taken it before a workout tjo
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Diamond Member

Love phenibut mever taken it before a workout tjo
    the masshgh works better for the pre-cardio effect i was describing...must be taken with stims!!!

but yeah, phenibut is very nice for chilling out and relaxing, i am surprised it's still legal-if you get good phenibut and dose it high enough effects to me are similar to benzo's!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

the masshgh works better for the pre-cardio effect i was describing...must be taken with stims!!!

but yeah, phenibut is very nice for chilling out and relaxing, i am surprised it's still legal-if you get good phenibut and dose it high enough effects to me are similar to benzo's!!!
    I agree. And for us non drinking types it sure.comes.in handy on occasion
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  31. Diamond Member

I agree. And for us non drinking types it sure.comes.in handy on occasion
    absolutely!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

absolutely!!!
    So what brand phenibut did you find most effective? Ive used SNS and primaforce
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  33. Diamond Member

So what brand phenibut did you find most effective? Ive used SNS and primaforce
    the best was bulk from another site, but the sns is decent plus it's already capped. i've never tried primaforce's.

did you try a masshgh with stims before cardio yet?
  34. Diamond Member

i think it is time to try 2 caps, tomorrow before bed 2 caps it is!!!

effects of just 1 cap before bed is starting to weaken somewhat, so i think it's time to bump!!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

the best was bulk from another site, but the sns is decent plus it's already capped. i've never tried primaforce's.

did you try a masshgh with stims before cardio yet?
    I am unfortunatley out of the MHGH the wife is running the rest of my supply. I needed a break anyway I did 3 months straight.... I miss it
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  36. Diamond Member

I am unfortunatley out of the MHGH the wife is running the rest of my supply. I needed a break anyway I did 3 months straight.... I miss it
    borrow 1 from her next time you do cardio!!!!

seriously, a must try.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Really? Interesting, will have to try this combo. My husband takes Phenibut to relax and to sleep better at night, so we have these in the house! Your saying take an oxyeca along w/ a MASS HGH or serving of phenibut and your good to go??? Will have to give this a whirl!!
  38. Diamond Member

Really? Interesting, will have to try this combo. My husband takes Phenibut to relax and to sleep better at night, so we have these in the house! Your saying take an oxyeca along w/ a MASS HGH or serving of phenibut and your good to go??? Will have to give this a whirl!!
    masshgh works better than phenibut for this, but the phenibut will be close in effect.

only use for cardio, make sure you have some decent music-seems to enhance music, i love pink floyd/stp- plush/led zep/nirvana....you get the jist!!!!
  39. Diamond Member

did 2 caps today, a little groggy upon waking, but went away soon after taking my stims-btw had a very good night at work last night, hoping for a repeat tonight!!!
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

did 2 caps today, a little groggy upon waking, but went away soon after taking my stims-btw had a very good night at work last night, hoping for a repeat tonight!!!
    Repeat!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 05:12 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:22 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 09:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 11:49 AM