LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    At least I have a nice outfit on

WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. the doms that i had at the beginning are fading away, but damn they were pretty bad at the beginning...anyone else experience this? still waking up a little groggy, but once i have my coffee and stims i am ok, but my mood seems more mellow and relaxed thoughout the day...

ok, i have come to realize that mass hgh is some serious sheit, can't wait to see what week 3 brings.....bring it on!!!!
    •   

3. I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I wake up a little sleepy sometimes. Nothing like I cant function but I could stay in bed an hour later.
    man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man...i have to think that mass hgh is hitting me harder than most due to my age plus the low test thing, i bet my hgh level is extremely low!!! those dammed doms were pretty severe at the start and then the headaches....good news is i hope the positive effects hit me just as hard, that would be dammed fine!!!!
    You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You got to keep me informed on this (not that you wont)
    you bet...kinda rough those 1st few days, lol...i never expected this, mass hgh really hit me hard, damn!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

you bet...kinda rough those 1st few days, lol...i never expected this, mass hgh really hit me hard, damn!!!
    It's just the beast waking up

8. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    It's just the beast waking up
    this is what i am hoping, lol.

9. i did a full body workout after work yesterday consisting of 22 pre selected machines....i felt sore today, but nothing unexpected. did 45 minutes on my treadmill in basement after work today, really felt good to limber up muscles and work up a good sweat.

sleep continues to be deeper than without mass hgh, only got up once to pee and back to sleep within minutes. mood is definately more upbeat-not sure this is a good thing, people might start thinking i am a nice guy, lol....

10. Your logging this ?

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Your logging this ?

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.
    lol....sounds like my drinking days!!!

my wife is most impressed with my mood, i think she likes the mood lift i am getting from mass hgh!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....sounds like my drinking days!!!

my wife is most impressed with my mood, i think she likes the mood lift i am getting from mass hgh!!!
    I have noticed bonus mood

13. recovery is improved, i was back in the gym today with a bigtime arm/shoulder/chest/back workout. hit 12 machines specifically targeted for those muscles. i had one hellava pump and endurance was up. libido really isn't effected all that much, but been waking up with just enough of a chub to make taking a pee difficult. sleep is good!!!

14. You said chub lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You said chub lol
    well, it isn't a full boner...just enough of a chub to make peeing difficult.

16. still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.
    I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.

18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.
    i think you are ok if you are getting plenty of sleep....in my case i always go on 4-6 hours, and on mass hgh i am really feeling it!!!

19. going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!

Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night of my dose and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them dose around 11pm even though I don't fall asleep until around 1-2 am otherwise I get that coma feeling in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!
    good to know...thanks,Q!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!
    one cap haha. I took 3 from day one and i some times wish it was even stronger.

23. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post

You must be a BEAST then!! I'm just a wimpy girl

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Powerful stuff!!
    SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
    Im doing 3 pills a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.

25. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post

26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
    Im doing 3 pills a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.
    i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

hang in there Q, some of us just react differently to certain supps!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

hang in there Q, some of us just react differently to certain supps!!!
    T we value your honest feedback. Really in to see what goes on with the slugishness for you and Q

28. I was almost tempted to try MassHGH at 4/day but Marms said no :P
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I was almost tempted to try MassHGH at 4/day but Marms said no :P
    I was tempeted to as well but boss man said no

30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I was tempeted to as well but boss man said no
    Its all good just makes it last that much longer is the boss man the one that responds on twitter?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:22 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 01:49 PM