LECHEEK-MASS HGH

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Your logging this ?

When I wake up to pee on the Mass Im so afraid im going to bump into a wall.Or pee in the closet.
    lol....sounds like my drinking days!!!

my wife is most impressed with my mood, i think she likes the mood lift i am getting from mass hgh!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....sounds like my drinking days!!!

my wife is most impressed with my mood, i think she likes the mood lift i am getting from mass hgh!!!
    I have noticed bonus mood
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

recovery is improved, i was back in the gym today with a bigtime arm/shoulder/chest/back workout. hit 12 machines specifically targeted for those muscles. i had one hellava pump and endurance was up. libido really isn't effected all that much, but been waking up with just enough of a chub to make taking a pee difficult. sleep is good!!!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You said chub lol
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

You said chub lol
    well, it isn't a full boner...just enough of a chub to make peeing difficult.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    still waking up groggy....after i take my stims i still feel a little sluggish. i am trying to increase the amount of hours i sleep from 4-6 to at least 6 or more but having a hard time fitting it in my schedule...this has got to be why i am so tired, if you are using mass hgh better be getting enough sleep, imo. other than the grogginess mood is still good, and recovery seems to be getting better.
    I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I experienced the grogginess for the first time this morning, although I got about 7-8 hours of sleep. Felt like I was waking from hibernation, but I was good after maybe 20 minutes? Then popped my oxy eca/hyper t2.
    i think you are ok if you are getting plenty of sleep....in my case i always go on 4-6 hours, and on mass hgh i am really feeling it!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%
    Achievements Activity Pro

going to try just 2 mass hgh, the sluggishness is really wearing me down...even my stims aren't having much effect on it....still can't get over how hard this stuff hits me!!!

i have tried most of the popular hgh boosters and none has effected me this much!!!

Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night of my dose and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them dose around 11pm even though I don't fall asleep until around 1-2 am otherwise I get that coma feeling in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!
    good to know...thanks,Q!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Okay.....so, i'm not the only one that felt this way!!! I took two MASS HGH caps on the very first night and I thought I was in a coma the next day!!! Had to back down to one cap for a few day's before dosing two again. I try to take them around 11pm, even though I don't fall asleep until 1-2 am, otherwise I get that coma feeling all over again in the am!!!
    Powerful stuff!!
    one cap haha. I took 3 from day one and i some times wish it was even stronger.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post

You must be a BEAST then!! I'm just a wimpy girl
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Powerful stuff!!
    SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
    Im doing 3 pills a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

SISSYS lol. Its good to know the feedback.
    Im doing 3 pills a tad sluggish in the am but not for very long.
    i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

hang in there Q, some of us just react differently to certain supps!!!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

i believe in doing honest reviews...i have loved every lecheek product i have tried up to now, but for some reason i am just not responding well to mass hgh. i took 2 caps yesterday and woke up today still very sluggish. i am off work tonight so i will try 3 caps tonight, i usually sleep very well on my off nights when i have a chance to sleep at nighttime!!! really hope things pick up, i feel like i am missing out with ALMOST everyone else loving it....

T we value your honest feedback. Really in to see what goes on with the slugishness for you and Q
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was almost tempted to try MassHGH at 4/day but Marms said no :P
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I was almost tempted to try MassHGH at 4/day but Marms said no :P
    I was tempeted to as well but boss man said no
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%

Its all good just makes it last that much longer is the boss man the one that responds on twitter?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Its all good just makes it last that much longer is the boss man the one that responds on twitter?
    Not sure I just got a FB so im trying to figure that out
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

i appreciate the fact that you guys are responding so well to mass hgh, and in no way am i downing the product....for whatever reason it is affecting me differently, like the way some guys can't handle daa.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

i appreciate the fact that you guys are responding so well to mass hgh, and in no way am i downing the product....for whatever reason it is affecting me differently, like the way some guys can't handle daa.
    We hear you and undersand.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I always took MassHGH with a shake and some PB it would take a lil longer to get to sleep but would wake up ready to party
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I always took MassHGH with a shake and some PB it would take a lil longer to get to sleep but would wake up ready to party
    maybe i will try that, matty...last night itook 3 caps mass hgh on a empty stomach as usual and i fell asleep pretty quickly, but again today i have this dammed sluggishness i just can't shake. i have been forcing myself to keep moving, but every time i stop for a minute i feel like it's nap time.

going to take mass hgh with a protein shake tonight before bed and see if that helps any.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

maybe i will try that, matty...last night itook 3 caps mass hgh on a empty stomach as usual and i fell asleep pretty quickly, but again today i have this dammed sluggishness i just can't shake. i have been forcing myself to keep moving, but every time i stop for a minute i feel like it's nap time.

going to take mass hgh with a protein shake tonight before bed and see if that helps any.
    That sux man.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

That sux man.
    yup...particularly when everyone seems to be getting such good results...
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Ya man give that a shot id live to see this stuff work.for you its definitely one of my all time favorites
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.05%

That's what reviews are for and I know everyone appreciates your honesty. I wonder how you would feel backing down to one cap for a few nights and slowly increasing the dose back up to 3 caps over time??

Any updates??
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

That's what reviews are for and I know everyone appreciates your honesty. I wonder how you would feel backing down to one cap for a few nights and slowly increasing the dose back up to 3 caps over time??

Any updates??
    This ^
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Any updates??
    lol...you a mind reader....

last time i tried 3 caps the headache was back along with the sluggishness-even taking it with a shake!!!...tonight i am going to do just that, try 1 cap and see!!!
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

lol...you a mind reader....

last time i tried 3 caps the headache was back along with the sluggishness-even taking it with a shake!!!...tonight i am going to do just that, try 1 cap and see!!!
    Good luck man
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Good luck man
    thanks...really disappointed not to be getting great results like most of the others!!!
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

took 1 cap this morning and slept really good. woke up around 7pm and felt pretty good, no more than the usual drowsiness upon waking!!! i think i will stay at 1 cap as long as it is effective. kinda cool to be getting results from less than the recommended dose, usually i have to dose supps on the high end to get decent results-i wish all my supps were like this, lol.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%

took 1 cap this morning and slept really good. woke up around 7pm and felt pretty good, no more than the usual drowsiness upon waking!!! i think i will stay at 1 cap as long as it is effective. kinda cool to be getting results from less than the recommended dose, usually i have to dose supps on the high end to get decent results-i wish all my supps were like this, lol.
    Nothing but good news man
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

you bet!!! usually i go thru a 'month' supply of a supp in 2 weeks, lol.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.64%

you bet!!! usually i go thru a 'month' supply of a supp in 2 weeks, lol.
    I was gonna say... lol if you get the benefits from 1 pill that bottle its going to last you for a LONNNNNG time
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.67%

Awesome
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.46%

Glad you found your sweet spot with this now you get 3 months out of a bottle
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Glad you found your sweet spot with this now you get 3 months out of a bottle
    probably more like 2 out of a bottle, i am gonna gradually up the dose as my body adapts!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 06:12 PM
  2. Marms and Lecheek MASS HGH
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. Lecheek Mass HGH+Testodrol X9 Log--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:22 AM
  4. Lecheek MASS HGH 3 people needed !!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:31 AM
  5. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM