Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Take a picture!!
    I will later, at work right now
    After a year off, I'm back

2. I agree HGH-Up will help with recovery, but definitely be sure try some BCAA's with it pre-bed and also make sure to have no carbs within two hours of taking pre-bed. My personal recommedation is to try Controlled Labs Purple Wraath pre-bed with HGH-Up...it works wonders.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I agree HGH-Up will help with recovery, but definitely be sure try some BCAA's with it pre-bed and also make sure to have no carbs within two hours of taking pre-bed. My personal recommedation is to try Controlled Labs Purple Wraath pre-bed with HGH-Up...it works wonders.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Woah!

Nice to see you posting back on the boards bud.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Woah!

Nice to see you posting back on the boards bud.
    Yeah I'm back. Nice to be back to. Glad to see some familiar people from the past.

Cheers my friend!

-Sean-

5. Yesterday - Day 23 - Legs
    Leg Extension: 230x10 245x10 260x10,10
    Super Leg Press: chair at 45 degrees-400# 12 reps x 3 sets chair flat-400# 10 reps, reps
    Seated Leg Curls: 200# 7 reps x 2 sets
    Seated Calf Raises: 2-45/35 15 reps x 7 sets
    •   

6. Day 24 - off day from lifting but worked on abs
    Roman Twists: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Oblique Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Nautilus Ab Machine: 90# 2 sets of 15 reps
    I also took a couple exercises from this video I'm posting. Starting @ 2:25 to 3:07
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
    Plank: 10 secs-one time 20 secs-3 times
    Mountain Climbers: 10 reps, 20 reps, 20 reps, 20 reps
    Double Leg Climbers: same as above
    Circles with the legs: 5 reps, 20, 20, 20

WOW, those exercises from the video were killer!!!! I'm really gonna feel them for the next couple days.

A couple of the guys here at work say that I'm looking slimmer, I like hearing that even though I can't see it, I'm glad that others can see it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19
    I agree HGH-Up will help with recovery, but definitely be sure try some BCAA's with it pre-bed and also make sure to have no carbs within two hours of taking pre-bed. My personal recommedation is to try Controlled Labs Purple Wraath pre-bed with HGH-Up...it works wonders.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I've known a few people to do a pre bed stack like this and had good response. It's worth the try, made my legs recover faster that's for sure.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 24 - off day from lifting but worked on abs
    Roman Twists: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Oblique Crunches: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Nautilus Ab Machine: 90# 2 sets of 15 reps
    I also took a couple exercises from this video I'm posting. Starting @ 2:25 to 3:07
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
    Plank: 10 secs-one time 20 secs-3 times
    Mountain Climbers: 10 reps, 20 reps, 20 reps, 20 reps
    Double Leg Climbers: same as above
    Circles with the legs: 5 reps, 20, 20, 20

WOW, those exercises from the video were killer!!!! I'm really gonna feel them for the next couple days.

A couple of the guys here at work say that I'm looking slimmer, I like hearing that even though I can't see it, I'm glad that others can see it.
    Nice ab workout! Yeah, you are probably going to be really sore later and tomorrow after trying all that new stuff.

It's great that people are starting to notice your progress. We usually look at ourselves in the mirror so often that it's hard to perceive true progress. it's when other people start noticing that you feel like you are on the right track. Keep it up!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Nice ab workout! Yeah, you are probably going to be really sore later and tomorrow after trying all that new stuff.

It's great that people are starting to notice your progress. We usually look at ourselves in the mirror so often that it's hard to perceive true progress. it's when other people start noticing that you feel like you are on the right track. Keep it up!
    Plus it makes me feel better, give me more motivation to go harder in the gym!!

10. Really love the pump that Uptake is giving me, it seems like it's an all-day pump! Especially when I workout biceps and chest. I take 3 in the morning, pre-workout and then 2 more in the afternoon.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Plus it makes me feel better, give me more motivation to go harder in the gym!!
    Definitely. I feel the same way. When I'm doing good, I never want to skip a workout and usually think twice about cheating on my diet. If things are going downhill, then I tend to not care as much even though that's when I need to care!

12. I split my doses for the prolonged effects both daily and progressive saturation. Today's Uptake is tomorrows swoll.

I really gotta get into this plank game...
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

13. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    I split my doses for the prolonged effects both daily and progressive saturation. Today's Uptake is tomorrows swoll.

I really gotta get into this plank game...
    You really need to try it

14. Day 25 - Chest and Tri's
    CHEST
    Bench: 135x8 145x8 155x8 165x5
    Incline DB Press: 30x10 35x10 40x10 45x10
    Machine Pec Fly: 120# 7 sets x 12 reps
    MASSIVE PUMP FOR ME - See video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0Jb...ature=youtu.be THE VIDEO IS A LITTLE SHAKEY

TRICEPS
    Cable Rope Pulldowns: 65x10 70x10 75x10 80x10
    Assisted Dips: 100# 3sets x 10reps 90# 2 sets x 10reps

15. Man that's a hell of a lot of flyes! I'm liking the videos.
    Franz Kafka

16. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Man that's a hell of a lot of flyes! I'm liking the videos.
    I tell ya it was, and I really felt them too!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 25 - Chest and Tri's
    CHEST
    Bench: 135x8 145x8 155x8 165x5
    Incline DB Press: 30x10 35x10 40x10 45x10
    Machine Pec Fly: 120# 7 sets x 12 reps
    MASSIVE PUMP FOR ME - See video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl0Jb...ature=youtu.be THE VIDEO IS A LITTLE SHAKEY

TRICEPS
    Cable Rope Pulldowns: 65x10 70x10 75x10 80x10
    Assisted Dips: 100# 3sets x 10reps 90# 2 sets x 10reps
    165x5....that's it? Come on son flip the double middle finger at fatigue and grind out those 3 last reps. If you can do 8 on the others you can do 8 on the last set. The only way I will let you get away with it is if you go extra heavy on the last set for power purposes.

Cheers!

-Sean-

18. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    165x5....that's it? Come on son flip the double middle finger at fatigue and grind out those 3 last reps. If you can do 8 on the others you can do 8 on the last set. The only way I will let you get away with it is if you go extra heavy on the last set for power purposes.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    If I had a spotter I would have.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    If I had a spotter I would have.
    No worries bud...just giving you some sh*t, but also giving you some motivation and positive reinforcement.

Cheers!

-Sean-

20. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    No worries bud...just giving you some sh*t, but also giving you some motivation and positive reinforcement.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I appreciate it!!!

21. Day 26 - Biceps and Shoulders - I actually talked my friend into waking up early and joining me in the gym this morning!!
    BICEPS
    Alternate DB Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x10,8
    Reverse BB Curls: 50x10,10 60x10
    Hammer Curls (odd reps-1 arm / even reps-both arms): 35x10 40x10 45x10
    BB Curls: 60# 7sets x 10reps

SHOULDERS
    Seated DB Press: 35x10 40x10,10 45x6
    45# plate Raises: 3sets x 10reps
    Arnold Press: 30x10 35x10,10
    Lateral DB Raises: 20x10,10 25x10

After, Kevin wanted to do 45# plate curls burnouts - as many as we could do. I pumped out 27 reps without stopping!!!

I'm comming into the home stretch with my Uptake / HGH Up stack
    I really like the comments I've been getting from my co-workers saying that I'm slimming down. Kevin also told me that my arms are getting real big, he said that they used to be jello.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 26 - Biceps and Shoulders - I actually talked my friend into waking up early and joining me in the gym this morning!!
    BICEPS
    Alternate DB Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x10,8
    Reverse BB Curls: 50x10,10 60x10
    Hammer Curls (odd reps-1 arm / even reps-both arms): 35x10 40x10 45x10
    BB Curls: 60# 7sets x 10reps

SHOULDERS
    Seated DB Press: 35x10 40x10,10 45x6
    45# plate Raises: 3sets x 10reps
    Arnold Press: 30x10 35x10,10
    Lateral DB Raises: 20x10,10 25x10

After, Kevin wanted to do 45# plate curls burnouts - as many as we could do. I pumped out 27 reps without stopping!!!

I'm comming into the home stretch with my Uptake / HGH Up stack
    I really like the comments I've been getting from my co-workers saying that I'm slimming down. Kevin also told me that my arms are getting real big, he said that they used to be jello.
    From jello to jacked....pretty nice improvement over the course of a month. It's always sad to see a great stack like this come to an end, but hopefully you have seen good enough results that you will consider picking up some reinforcements.

23. Next video do it with an Arnold accent lol "look at my pump"...."get to da choppa!!" Lol nice job brother stand proud
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Next video do it with an Arnold accent lol "look at my pump"...."get to da choppa!!" Lol nice job brother stand proud
    You got it Ricky!!

25. Here's the pumpkin I carved today

Name:  image-1760334915.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  537.0 KB

Name:  image-3535520340.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  380.9 KB

26. Ha!! Looked at the 1st pic and thought you carved it upside down. duh!! haha

jdg76
    TeamAPPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

27. Strong supplements in that pumpkin pic!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Strong supplements in that pumpkin pic!
    Makes a BIG pumpkin

29. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Ha!! Looked at the 1st pic and thought you carved it upside down. duh!! haha

jdg76
    TeamAPPNUT
    So did I.... hahaha

-OS-Team App Nut
    Franz Kafka

30. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Here's the pumpkin I carved today

Name:  image-1760334915.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  537.0 KB

Name:  image-3535520340.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  380.9 KB
    Nice. Might have even been cooler if you had a little product bottle like black cats and used that as the nose and then the hghup and n.o. uptake as the eyes.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hgh up and Bioforge pro max.
    By rob211080 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:00 AM