Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. I'm going crazy! I should be in the gym right now but when I got here, its locked up and roped off with 'Fire Lane' tape. There is also a fire alarm going off inside! WTF! The gym is located inside the mall so I have no idea whats happening. All I know is I took my. PWO and I'm seriously about to go crazy! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

2. As soon as I take a timed supplement like a pre wo everyone and anyone is subject to being trampled in my way. Keep us updated on what goes down.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    As soon as I take a timed supplement like a pre wo everyone and anyone is subject to being trampled in my way. Keep us updated on what goes down.
    Agreed. I hate when I take a pwo or GDA and then have someone try to mess with my schedule.

4. Yea it sux. I called and talked to the gym who runs it, apparently when he got there this morning, it was roped off and the fire alarm was going off. He called the PD and they said the FD had already been up there in the middle of the night and they couldn't get the alarm to go off. So they just roped it off until the mall maintenance guy showed up to turn the alarm off. The good thing is that there was NO fire!!

5. I guess that's the better of the devils advocate. Oh well, how was the lift otherwise?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I guess that's the better of the devils advocate. Oh well, how was the lift otherwise?
    Didn't get to lift. Gonna blow $hit up tomorrow in there

7. Day 17 - Arms!!
    Standing Alternate DB Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x8,6
    Olympic Bar Curls: 65x10 75x8 80x8 85x6
    Cable Rope Curls: 50x10 55x10 60x10 65x10 drop set 40x32 (went to fail)
    Reverse BB Curls: 50x10,10,10 60x4 (fail)
    Standing Hammer Curls: 35x8 40x6 45x4 [first 2 sets, 1 arm on odd reps, both arms on even reps/last set did both arms all 4 reps]

HOLY BICEPS BATMAN This was one of my better arm workouts. I had one hell of a pump through the whole workout plus it felt like I got stronger half way through the workout. It helped out that I downloaded some new songs last night.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 17 - Arms!!
    Standing Hammer Curls: 35x8 40x6 45x4 [first 2 sets, 1 arm on odd reps, both arms on even reps/last set did both arms all 4 reps]

HOLY BICEPS BATMAN This was one of my better arm workouts. I had one hell of a pump through the whole workout plus it felt like I got stronger half way through the workout. It helped out that I downloaded some new songs last night.

Oh ya!! Nothin better than walking out of the gym tearing your sleaves form a massive pump!! :-)

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 17 - Arms!!

Nice workout today Cary. Glad to see there was no drama getting in to the gym today!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I can't do decline at all, its put too much stress on my shoulders, I haven't tried decline db yet, I may try that sometime and see how it does.
    Have you done any form of PT work for your shoulders? I read you had some surgeries on it in the past.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Nice workout today Cary. Glad to see there was no drama getting in to the gym today!
    No drama yesterday except for a few weights not put up again. And not having more time to blow my biceps up

12. Day 18 - Did shoulders and upper back today
    Hammer Strength Iso-lat Low Row: 2-45x10,10 2-45/10x10 2-45/25x6
    Cable Facepulls: 45x20 50x20 55x20
    Seated DB Press: 30x10 35x10 40x10 45x10 **
    DB Lateral Raise: 20x10 25x10,10
    45lb plate Front Raise: 3sets x 10 reps
    Hammer Strength Iso-Lat Pulldown: 45x10,10 45/10,10 45/25x7

**The DB Presses were KILLER (in a good way)!! Felt really strong when doing them, actually wanted to try the 50's but my body told me to just calm down and get them next time. So I listened to my body, don't need to hurt myself.

13. good stuff in there, shoulders are my favorite bodypart to hammer.

14. Day 19 - Legs
    It took me a little while to get settled in this morning. Couldn't find the right exercises that didn't hurt.
    I tried squats (135x7) but it was too much pressure on my shoulders
    Hack Squats: 45x10 45/25x10 - didn't like these either
    Body masters Super Leg Press: 240x10 270x15 300x15 320x10 350x10 400x7 (400 is the max) **
    Leg Extensions: 260x10,10,7
    Standing Calf Raises: 320x15 340x10 360x20

** This is my new favorite leg workout! The seat you can adjust, either at a 45 degree angle or lying all the way down. I maxed out on the weight for this machine!! I also can adjust the distance the pad is where I put my feet. I will use this machine more and play with the distance and chair adjustment to really isolate my legs. **

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Day 19 - Legs
    It took me a little while to get settled in this morning. Couldn't find the right exercises that didn't hurt.
    I tried squats (135x7) but it was too much pressure on my shoulders
    Hack Squats: 45x10 45/25x10 - didn't like these either
    Body masters Super Leg Press: 240x10 270x15 300x15 320x10 350x10 400x7 (400 is the max) **
    Leg Extensions: 260x10,10,7
    Standing Calf Raises: 320x15 340x10 360x20

** This is my new favorite leg workout! The seat you can adjust, either at a 45 degree angle or lying all the way down. I maxed out on the weight for this machine!! I also can adjust the distance the pad is where I put my feet. I will use this machine more and play with the distance and chair adjustment to really isolate my legs. **
    Good job today Cary. I'm glad you were able to find something that was comfortable enough to do but still made you feel like you were really working your legs.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Good job today Cary. I'm glad you were able to find something that was comfortable enough to do but still made you feel like you were really working your legs.
    My legs are still a little shakey, LOVE IT!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    My legs are still a little shakey, LOVE IT!!!
    I love the felling you get after trying a new exercise like that. Sometimes the DOMS can be pretty bad for a few days, but it's worth it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I love the felling you get after trying a new exercise like that. Sometimes the DOMS can be pretty bad for a few days, but it's worth it.
    Definately worth the soreness if it works. You know what they say, no pain-no gain.

19. That's a great piece for glutes and hammies too.
    Franz Kafka

20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    That's a great piece for glutes and hammies too.
    Nothin like needing help off the stool in the mornings. hahajdg76Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

21. I move like an old man its funny as much as it is embarrassing.
    Franz Kafka

22. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I move like an old man its funny as much as it is embarrassing.
    If you are walking like an old man that means you put in work...think of it like wearing a badge with pride. The embarrassing part is when you get a cramp in your butt cheek and you literally can't move. lol.

Cheers!

23. I work with a bunch of women and they always give weird looks when I am waddling around the office with leg DOMS. The worst is when you try a new angle on legs and have sore inner thighs. I have been asked if I have a groin problem before. Most of the women at think walking up two flights of stairs is a killer leg workout though...

24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If you are walking like an old man that means you put in work...think of it like wearing a badge with pride. The embarrassing part is when you get a cramp in your butt cheek and you literally can't move. lol.

Cheers!
    I was walking like that about a month ago and a friend I work with, who's beyond flamboyant, had something similar to say - so I read this wrong. LOL!

Franz Kafka

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Cary and Enhanced, I would love to hear how long your rehab took after SLAP repair surgery. Like I said, mine was done a month ago. I ended up needing 3 anchors to reattach it and have been told that it will be a while before I can lift again. Not being able to lift has me a little down and I am finding it difficult to stay motivated. I would love to hear what your experiences were.
    Dewey, sorry this took so long. I finally have a day off w no kids in the house. Lol. About 1 week after my surgery, I began mega dosing the super cissus powder (1 tsp 6-7x a day). I honestly believe that the cissus was a major factor in my speedy recovery. I went to PT for about 2 weeks & tgen decided to do the rest on my own. (The nurses weren't that hot)... I was raising both arms straight up over my head about 3-3.5 weeks after the surgery. I didn't have any anchors placed in me either though.
    I waited to get back in the gym around 4-5 months just to be 100% sure that I was ready. Shoulder now is stronger than ever!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19

Cheers!
    Was definately moving around slower than usual this weekend due to the DOMS, especially in my quads and my lower glutes.

27. Rest well and HGHUp will help fix that issue through the night.
    Franz Kafka

28. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K

Was definately moving around slower than usual this weekend due to the DOMS, especially in my quads and my lower glutes.
    I warned you when you did those new leg exercises! It's all good though as that soreness is a good thing. The HGH-Up will help you recover a little faster as mentioned.

29. I started FST-7 workouts this week!!
    Day 22 - ARMS
    Alternate DB Curls: 25x10 30x10 35x10 40x10
    Cable Preacher Curls: 45x10 50x10 55x10 60x10
    BB Curls: 60 - 7 sets x 10 reps WHAT A PUMP FROM THESE!!!
    Cable Rope Pulldowns w/spread at the bottom: 60x12 65x12 70x12 75x12
    Cable Rope Kickback: 30x10 35x7 40x5
    Standing French Press: 60 - 7 sets x 12 reps

OH YES!!! GOT THE BIG GUNS TODAY AFTER THAT WORKOUT!!!! Feeling great

30. Take a picture!!
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hgh up and Bioforge pro max.
    By rob211080 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 10:00 AM