Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
First off, I want to thank Dirk Tanis from Applied Nutriceuticals in the Queen City of Charlotte, NC for giving me the opportunity to log HGH-Up and NO Uptake together. I'm so very excited to try this stack. This will be my first HGH supplement and I'm excited to see the results.
image-950589073.jpg

I will be starting this stack on Monday, October 1st. Dosing as follows: NO Uptake, 3 caps pre-workout and 2 later in the afternoon. HGH-UP, 5 caps before bedtime.
My measurements are:
Weight: 215
Waist: 41.5"
Arms: 16.5"
Forearms: 12.5"
Neck: 16"
Chest: 45"
Shoulders: 53"
Legs: 23"
Calves: 15"

Before pics:
cary1.JPG
cary2.JPG

Looking forward to those who want to sub along on my 1st HGH experience. I also welcome any comments, questions, advise, jokes, etc.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how this goes. Good luck.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get after it dude! IN!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Like the asthmatic kid on a dodgeball team: subbed.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Welcome and thanks guys!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one. subbed!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks again guys for subbing along. Today is my 1st day on this stack
Back and Biceps
BACK
Hammer Strength Iso Low Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/35x10 2-45x10
Lat Pull Down: 125x10,10 140x8,8
Body Masters T-Bar Row: 45x10 45/25x10 45/35x8

BICEPS
Standing Hammer Curls [odd reps/alternating, even reps/together]: 25x10 30x10,10 35x8
Olympic BB Curls: 45x10 55x10 65x8 75x4
Reverse BB Curls superset with Behind Back Forearm Curls: 50x10 s/s 135x10 - 3 sets

A good workout. Would like to hear from the App Nutt reps, how long until Uptake really starts to kick in?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Note: When I use a hammer strength or body masters machine, I will put the plates and not the total weight.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I have to add cardio into my routine. I will do this after work on the treadmill at home. I hate cardio but I know that's the only way I'm gonna start seeing my abs.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I have to add cardio into my routine. I will do this after work on the treadmill at home. I hate cardio but I know that's the only way I'm gonna start seeing my abs.
Did 20 mins/1.5 miles on the treadmill

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Did 20 mins/1.5 miles on the treadmill
Its a love/hate thing. Does well for my physique but it's just so damn boring. HIIT and quick sprints keep it interesting and cut down on time.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Its a love/hate thing. Does well for my physique but it's just so damn boring. HIIT and quick sprints keep it interesting and cut down on time.
Definately a love/hate exercise.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 2: Chest and Triceps
CHEST
Smith Bench: 135x10 165x8 185x5 205x2 225x1
Incline Bench: 105x8 115x5,5
Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Wide Chest: 45x10 45/10x10 45/25x10 45/35x10

TRICEPS
Rope Pulldown (spread at bottom): 65x10 70x10 75x10 80x10-PR
Standing French Press: 50x10,10 60x10,10
Life Fitness Tricep Machine: 110x10,10 120x10,10

A hell of a workout this morning, felt a good pump all workout

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Forgot to mention my shoulder issues: I have had reconstructive surgery on each of my shoulders: Open bankhart repair on my right shoulder to repair a SLAP tear in 2005. Capsular shift on my left shoulder in 2009. I cannot do decline bench at all due to pain. Most of the time I will do bench and incline on the smith machine to keep good form and to help if I lose control of the weight. But I do feel froggy once in a while and hop on a flat bench just to see what I can do and see how much the smith machine has helped me out.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Ok App Nutt reps, for the HGH-Up. The instructions I received for this was to take before bed but on the label it says to take 3 in the am and 2 in the afternoon. What is the difference in taking all 5 at night and taking a 3/2 split?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
In like slin!!

Cary -what are your goal's and what is your diet like??

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Welcome Miss Q and thanks.
My goal is to put on some more lean muscle and cut more of my stomach fat.
My diet is as clean as I can get it being on a tight budget. Example, post workout meal (breakfast) is 3 boiled eggs and the rest of my creatine from workout. Around 10am I eat fat-free yogurt (8 oz). Lunch is boiled chicken breast and vegetables. Mid-day meal is a meal replacement shake approx 40 g protein. Dinner (for example yesterday) was fish(swai) potatoes, corn & peas. I do not drink soda any more and have cut out almost all the refined sugars I used to eat - Little Debbie was my mistress ;)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 3 Shoulders & Legs
SHOULDERS
Seated Military Press: 95x10 105x6 110x5 95x8-drop set
Arnold Press: 30x10 35x10 40x8,8
Cable Lateral Raises: 15x8,8 17.5x6,5

LEGS
Leg Extensions: 170X10 185X10 200X10 215X10 PR
Leg Curls: 155x10 170x10 185x10
Seated Calf Raises: 2-45x15 2-45/25x15 2-45/35x15 3-45x15

Used to hate working out shoulders due to surgeries, now they are some of my more intense, favorite workouts

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i wanna check out this here log if itz cool i will be checkin in from time to time!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
according to dbone it requires a "special hand shake " from neddo.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Dewey, you may have missed my question....how long before Uptake starts to "kick in"?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey, you may have missed my question....how long before Uptake starts to "kick in"?
You should start to feel the effects with the first dose, although some of its benefits come through regular usage and take longer for the cumulative effects to kick in.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
You should start to feel the effects with the first dose, although some of its benefits come through regular usage and take longer for the cumulative effects to kick in.
Ok gotcha, thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey dewey those black kittens ever get launched outta that warehouse of yours?>

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
hey dewey those black kittens ever get launched outta that warehouse of yours?>
I'm following up on them. I think things came to a grinding halt with the Uptake release and the Oylmpia. I get back at you though.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Also, if anyone has any high protein recipes to share with me...please do. I won't get mad to ya :type:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ill post when I get home

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I have eaten more so far today then I have in a while.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Day 3 Shoulders & Legs
SHOULDERS
Seated Military Press: 95x10 105x6 110x5 95x8-drop set
Arnold Press: 30x10 35x10 40x8,8
Cable Lateral Raises: 15x8,8 17.5x6,5

LEGS
Leg Extensions: 170X10 185X10 200X10 215X10 PR
Leg Curls: 155x10 170x10 185x10
Seated Calf Raises: 2-45x15 2-45/25x15 2-45/35x15 3-45x15

Used to hate working out shoulders due to surgeries, now they are some of my more intense, favorite workouts
What kind of shoulder surgery have you had?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
In it brother. Kill it!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
What kind of shoulder surgery have you had?
Open bankhart repair on my right shoulder to repair a SLAP tear in 2005. Capsular shift on my left shoulder in 2009.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Open bankhart repair on my right shoulder to repair a SLAP tear in 2005. Capsular shift on my left shoulder in 2009.
I had a slap tear too! Best surgery ever!! Stronger now than before.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just had a SLAP repair and subacromial decompression on my left shoulder one month ago myself.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Welcome Miss Q and thanks.
My goal is to put on some more lean muscle and cut more of my stomach fat.
My diet is as clean as I can get it being on a tight budget. Example, post workout meal (breakfast) is 3 boiled eggs and the rest of my creatine from workout. Around 10am I eat fat-free yogurt (8 oz). Lunch is boiled chicken breast and vegetables. Mid-day meal is a meal replacement shake approx 40 g protein. Dinner (for example yesterday) was fish(swai) potatoes, corn & peas. I do not drink soda any more and have cut out almost all the refined sugars I used to eat - Little Debbie was my mistress ;)

Sounds like your on a good plan!! By the way, I used to date Little Debbie too!! Swiss Rolls and fudge brownies were my fav!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Curried ginger sashimi tuna steak:
2tbsp sesame oil
1/4c water
1tbsp curry powder
2 cloves garlic
1/2tbsp ground ginger
1/4tbsp coriander
1/4 red onion sliced
salt to taste

Combine 1 tbsp sesame oil, water, spices (except garlic) into bowl for marinade. Allow tuna steak to marinate for +1hr... doesn't need long.
Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in sauce pan with garlic add onion on medium high heat. Sautee onion until soft and aromatic. Remove from pan.
Reduce heat to medium. Pan cook tuna steak to desired preparation. 60-90 seconds for a good "medium." Tuna steak are supposed to be a bit raw in the middle.

I make my own wasabi mayo with tahini, wasabi, and ginger too. It's pretty delicious.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You can make some tender chicken real easy with Stubbs sauces in a 4" deep baking dish covered in tin foil at 350 for 90 minutes. Don't know how clean you're trying to be but this is soooooo delcious and just falls apart.

Turkey chili stuffed peppers:
2 large green peppers
2 cans tomato paste
1 yellow onion
2 jalepeno peppers
2tbsp olive oil
2tbsp chili powder
1tbsp cumin
2tsp coriander
2tsp paprika
1tbsp oregano
1/2c black beans
1 package ground turkey

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cover peppers in tin foil and bake for 30m.
Sautee onion and jalepeno in olive oil until soft. Leave in pan
Cook turkey in pan until juices turn clear and no pink can be seen. Remove fluids. Add in spices and tomato paste. Bring to simmer for about 15m.

Cut out top and scoop seeds from the peppers. Stuff em and dig in! You can add cheese if you like to the top.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sup CK?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 4 - Woke up a little groggy this morning, I think it was because I took the HGH-Up later than I did the past 2 nights
Today was an ab day
Hanging knee lifts using Perfect Pullup Ab straps-these are hard to do without swinging
Nautilus Ab Machine set on 100lbs
Seated Leg Tucks on flat bench
Bicycles - elbows to knees

It may be just my imiganation but I think I look a little bigger today

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Day 4 - Woke up a little groggy this morning, I think it was because I took the HGH-Up later than I did the past 2 nights
Today was an ab day
Hanging knee lifts using Perfect Pullup Ab straps-these are hard to do without swinging
Nautilus Ab Machine set on 100lbs
Seated Leg Tucks on flat bench
Bicycles - elbows to knees

It may be just my imiganation but I think I look a little bigger today
Is HGH-Up helping you sleep better? I love how it helps me sleep when I take it right before bed.