Cary goes Nutts for App Nutts HGH-Up and New N.O. Uptake

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420
    In it brother. Kill it!
    Welcome bro - thanks
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K

    Open bankhart repair on my right shoulder to repair a SLAP tear in 2005. Capsular shift on my left shoulder in 2009.
    I had a slap tear too! Best surgery ever!! Stronger now than before.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    SEMPER FI!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K

    Open bankhart repair on my right shoulder to repair a SLAP tear in 2005. Capsular shift on my left shoulder in 2009.
    Just had a SLAP repair and subacromial decompression on my left shoulder one month ago myself.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Welcome Miss Q and thanks.
    My goal is to put on some more lean muscle and cut more of my stomach fat.
    My diet is as clean as I can get it being on a tight budget. Example, post workout meal (breakfast) is 3 boiled eggs and the rest of my creatine from workout. Around 10am I eat fat-free yogurt (8 oz). Lunch is boiled chicken breast and vegetables. Mid-day meal is a meal replacement shake approx 40 g protein. Dinner (for example yesterday) was fish(swai) potatoes, corn & peas. I do not drink soda any more and have cut out almost all the refined sugars I used to eat - Little Debbie was my mistress

    Sounds like your on a good plan!! By the way, I used to date Little Debbie too!! Swiss Rolls and fudge brownies were my fav!!

  5. Curried ginger sashimi tuna steak:
    2tbsp sesame oil
    1/4c water
    1tbsp curry powder
    2 cloves garlic
    1/2tbsp ground ginger
    1/4tbsp coriander
    1/4 red onion sliced
    salt to taste

    Combine 1 tbsp sesame oil, water, spices (except garlic) into bowl for marinade. Allow tuna steak to marinate for +1hr... doesn't need long.
    Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in sauce pan with garlic add onion on medium high heat. Sautee onion until soft and aromatic. Remove from pan.
    Reduce heat to medium. Pan cook tuna steak to desired preparation. 60-90 seconds for a good "medium." Tuna steak are supposed to be a bit raw in the middle.

    I make my own wasabi mayo with tahini, wasabi, and ginger too. It's pretty delicious.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  6. You can make some tender chicken real easy with Stubbs sauces in a 4" deep baking dish covered in tin foil at 350 for 90 minutes. Don't know how clean you're trying to be but this is soooooo delcious and just falls apart.

    Turkey chili stuffed peppers:
    2 large green peppers
    2 cans tomato paste
    1 yellow onion
    2 jalepeno peppers
    2tbsp olive oil
    2tbsp chili powder
    1tbsp cumin
    2tsp coriander
    2tsp paprika
    1tbsp oregano
    1/2c black beans
    1 package ground turkey

    Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cover peppers in tin foil and bake for 30m.
    Sautee onion and jalepeno in olive oil until soft. Leave in pan
    Cook turkey in pan until juices turn clear and no pink can be seen. Remove fluids. Add in spices and tomato paste. Bring to simmer for about 15m.

    Cut out top and scoop seeds from the peppers. Stuff em and dig in! You can add cheese if you like to the top.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. Sup CK?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Sup CK?
    Whats up bro?
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Day 4 - Woke up a little groggy this morning, I think it was because I took the HGH-Up later than I did the past 2 nights
    Today was an ab day
    Hanging knee lifts using Perfect Pullup Ab straps-these are hard to do without swinging
    Nautilus Ab Machine set on 100lbs
    Seated Leg Tucks on flat bench
    Bicycles - elbows to knees

    It may be just my imiganation but I think I look a little bigger today
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Day 4 - Woke up a little groggy this morning, I think it was because I took the HGH-Up later than I did the past 2 nights
    Today was an ab day
    Hanging knee lifts using Perfect Pullup Ab straps-these are hard to do without swinging
    Nautilus Ab Machine set on 100lbs
    Seated Leg Tucks on flat bench
    Bicycles - elbows to knees

    It may be just my imiganation but I think I look a little bigger today
    Is HGH-Up helping you sleep better? I love how it helps me sleep when I take it right before bed.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Is HGH-Up helping you sleep better? I love how it helps me sleep when I take it right before bed.
    I think it is, I fall asleep a litle faster than normal plus I have some pretty wired dreams - but that's nothing new, I always have wired, vivid dreams
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Cary and Enhanced, I would love to hear how long your rehab took after SLAP repair surgery. Like I said, mine was done a month ago. I ended up needing 3 anchors to reattach it and have been told that it will be a while before I can lift again. Not being able to lift has me a little down and I am finding it difficult to stay motivated. I would love to hear what your experiences were.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Cary and Enhanced, I would love to hear how long your rehab took after SLAP repair surgery. Like I said, mine was done a month ago. I ended up needing 3 anchors to reattach it and have been told that it will be a while before I can lift again. Not being able to lift has me a little down and I am finding it difficult to stay motivated. I would love to hear what your experiences were.
    I too have 3 anchors. I did PT for about 3 weeks after surgery. After I sent back to my orthopedic, we told me the opposite of my therapist was doing. After that, I started doing my own PT. I did not really start lifting until about a year later. For both surgeries, I stopped going to the PT and started doing it on my own. I now have complete ROM in both but my right shoulder still pops when I move it a certain way. IT doesn't pop out, just makes a popping sound, no pain though.
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Tomorrow I'm thinking about doing an upper body circuit training workout.
    Shoulders, chest, bis, tris - 3 circuits
    1. Wide-grip assisted pull-ups, flat bench cable flies, cable rope curls, cable rope pull downs
    2. Regular-grip assisted pull-ups, incline cable flies, cable preacher curls, reverse pull downs
    3. Hammer-grip assisted pull-ups, pec-fly machine, 1-cable curls, 1-arm reverse pull downs

    Thoughts??
    After a year off, I'm back

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Tomorrow I'm thinking about doing an upper body circuit training workout.
    Shoulders, chest, bis, tris - 3 circuits
    1. Wide-grip assisted pull-ups, flat bench cable flies, cable rope curls, cable rope pull downs
    2. Regular-grip assisted pull-ups, incline cable flies, cable preacher curls, reverse pull downs
    3. Hammer-grip assisted pull-ups, pec-fly machine, 1-cable curls, 1-arm reverse pull downs

    Thoughts??
    Cary, looking back at your goals I see that you want to add some muscle and reduce fat. It can be difficult to do both at the same time, but you should see some notable body composition changes with this stack as long as your diet is dialed in. Can you get more some details on what you are doing in the way of daily calories and macros? If you aren't strictly tracking them, it's OK to be honest and say so.

    The circuit workout you mention above is not bad, but isn't ideal for building muscle either. It is going to have more cardio-type effects assuming short rest periods between sets. There is merit to that kind of work, but it may not be the best use of your time in this case. Let me know if I am wrong on your overall goals and let's see what your diet looks like before I say anything else.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Cary, looking back at your goals I see that you want to add some muscle and reduce fat. It can be difficult to do both at the same time, but you should see some notable body composition changes with this stack as long as your diet is dialed in. Can you get more some details on what you are doing in the way of daily calories and macros? If you aren't strictly tracking them, it's OK to be honest and say so.

    The circuit workout you mention above is not bad, but isn't ideal for building muscle either. It is going to have more cardio-type effects assuming short rest periods between sets. There is merit to that kind of work, but it may not be the best use of your time in this case. Let me know if I am wrong on your overall goals and let's see what your diet looks like before I say anything else.
    Yes, I realize that doing both is kinda hard to do but my overall body comp is my main goal. At the moment, I'm not really tracking calories or macros but trying to get as much protein as possible.
    I see what you are saying about the circuit training not being ideal for muscle building.
    After a year off, I'm back

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yes, I realize that doing both is kinda hard to do but my overall body comp is my main goal. At the moment, I'm not really tracking calories or macros but trying to get as much protein as possible.
    I see what you are saying about the circuit training not being ideal for muscle building.
    In for this log. How much protein are we talking about? Most people drastically overestimate the amount of protein that we need for hypertrophy.

    You really need to try and track your macros/caloric intake if at all possible. Myfitnesspal is a great app that makes it very easy. Good luck!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yes, I realize that doing both is kinda hard to do but my overall body comp is my main goal. At the moment, I'm not really tracking calories or macros but trying to get as much protein as possible.
    I see what you are saying about the circuit training not being ideal for muscle building.
    Just because it isn't ideal for muscle-building, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. I would say that if you only have 3 or 4 days a week that you can get into the gym, then skip it. If you are already working out 3-4 days and want to add a day or change things up, then it's a cool way of getting some extra work in that is more interesting that jogging on a treadmill.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    In for this log. How much protein are we talking about? Most people drastically overestimate the amount of protein that we need for hypertrophy.

    You really need to try and track your macros/caloric intake if at all possible. Myfitnesspal is a great app that makes it very easy. Good luck!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Thanks and welcome David. I have that app just really haven't fooled with it enough
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Just because it isn't ideal for muscle-building, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. I would say that if you only have 3 or 4 days a week that you can get into the gym, then skip it. If you are already working out 3-4 days and want to add a day or change things up, then it's a cool way of getting some extra work in that is more interesting that jogging on a treadmill.
    I'm in the gym M-F and sometimes on Saturday.
    After a year off, I'm back

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thanks and welcome David. I have that app just really haven't fooled with it enough
    Definitely try and make use of it. If you are serious about your progress in the gym, then it is critical that you understand how much you are taking in outside the gym.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Definitely try and make use of it. If you are serious about your progress in the gym, then it is critical that you understand how much you are taking in outside the gym.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Using the app will be pretty simple for my breakfast, lunch and in-between meals but dinner will be a little harder because sometimes we just throw something together.
    After a year off, I'm back

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Using the app will be pretty simple for my breakfast, lunch and in-between meals but dinner will be a little harder because sometimes we just throw something together.
    That would be a huge help. That way you would have a very good idea of where you stand going into your last meal of the day and can make adjustments accordingly.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    That would be a huge help. That way you would have a very good idea of where you stand going into your last meal of the day and can make adjustments accordingly.
    I will start tracking today. I like the barcode scanner, leaves nothing to guess at.
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. So far today,
    940 cals
    10 fat
    83 carbs
    127 protein

    Havent eaten dinner yet. Salmon cakes, pintos, mac/cheese
    After a year off, I'm back

  26. Also something to note, my aggression is up today
    After a year off, I'm back

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    So far today,
    940 cals
    10 fat
    83 carbs
    127 protein

    Havent eaten dinner yet. Salmon cakes, pintos, mac/cheese
    Need more food and more fats (healthy fats). The Salmon cakes should help in both categories.

  28. For NO Uptake? Need another 300g carbs lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  29. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    For NO Uptake? Need another 300g carbs lol
    True. His pintos and pasta should make a nice dent.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    So far today,
    940 cals
    10 fat
    83 carbs
    127 protein

    Havent eaten dinner yet. Salmon cakes, pintos, mac/cheese
    Macncheese??? Whole grain or regular? Difference between okay and Bad IMO. Body uses good. Stores Bad.


    I grabbed drive for my stack. Hoping to help with The aggression. (Not sure if it will. But might)

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  31. Day 5 - Decided to do Chest and Biceps today
    CHEST
    Flat Bench: 135x10 155x5 175x3 195x1 200x1-PR 135x10
    Incline Cable Fly: 30x10,10 35x6,5
    Body Masters Pec Fly: 130x10,10

    BICEPS
    Straight Bar Curls: 60x10 70x8,8 80x6
    Cable Rope Curls: 55x10,10 60x10 65x10

    Woke up feeling GREAT despite being woke up a couple times by my dogs barking. Not to mention we are "dogsitting" my sis-in-law's dog (he was in our room) and he would start barking when my outside dogs would bark.
    Feeling stronger and feeling a very good pump too!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  32. Are they bigger dogs or the little yelping kind that make my ears bleed? Lol, hopefully theyll start to calm after adjusting to a different environment. In the meantime get on that flat bench!!! Nice work hitting a new high.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  33. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Are they bigger dogs or the little yelping kind that make my ears bleed? Lol, hopefully theyll start to calm after adjusting to a different environment. In the meantime get on that flat bench!!! Nice work hitting a new high.
    Her dog has a combination bark, low then really high. I'm really happy about my flat bench!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Day 5 - Decided to do Chest and Biceps today
    CHEST
    Flat Bench: 135x10 155x5 175x3 195x1 200x1-PR 135x10
    Incline Cable Fly: 30x10,10 35x6,5
    Body Masters Pec Fly: 130x10,10

    BICEPS
    Straight Bar Curls: 60x10 70x8,8 80x6
    Cable Rope Curls: 55x10,10 60x10 65x10

    Woke up feeling GREAT despite being woke up a couple times by my dogs barking. Not to mention we are "dogsitting" my sis-in-law's dog (he was in our room) and he would start barking when my outside dogs would bark.
    Feeling stronger and feeling a very good pump too!!!!
    Good thing your not on test or that dog may be up in doggie heaven lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Good thing your not on test or that dog may be up in doggie heaven lol
    Oh trust me bro, the thought has crossed my mind. But this morning he jumped up on the bed and started to wrestle with me, so he's starting to grow on me a little
    After a year off, I'm back

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Oh trust me bro, the thought has crossed my mind. But this morning he jumped up on the bed and started to wrestle with me, so he's starting to grow on me a little
    The dog is just trying to get close to you so he can steal your NO Uptake. Be careful...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    The dog is just trying to get close to you so he can steal your NO Uptake. Be careful...
    I'm guarding the Uptake with my life!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  38. hey dew.. i got a few days left on my current fat burner.. should i purchase something?? or those cats inbound?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    hey dew.. i got a few days left on my current fat burner.. should i purchase something?? or those cats inbound?
    Yes. Sorry for the delay. They should have shipped from Charlotte yesterday. You should have them any day now.

  40. ok awesome i will refrain from any purchase. these babies any good?? or are we the guinea pigs?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hgh up and Bioforge pro max.
    By rob211080 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Log in
Log in