PNI arrives, Guns blazing! Prodigy: First Gladiator for the Arena! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    welcome back brother
    Thanks bro , how are those Squats coming along? you are one strong dude haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks bro , how are those Squats coming along? you are one strong dude haha
    hey thanks man!!!!! Ill have some new vids up this week.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Happy to at least give it a try to send a few out so email me and I'll pick a few to throw up some mini reviews
    I'm down! Count me as down!

4. Quote Originally Posted by LandonPrescot

I'm down! Count me as down!
    Lol

Welcome back C!
    PES R&D

5. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Lol

Welcome back C!
    He reminds me of a guy who trolled my past log. And thanks John! Getting a video upload in a sec with some in-action footage!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

He reminds me of a guy who trolled my past log. And thanks John! Getting a video upload in a sec with some in-action footage!
    Can't wait! This stuff is to legit
    PES R&D

7. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Can't wait! This stuff is to legit
    I can honestly say it has shone brightly for me, makes long Cardios easy and enjoyable and it also allows for a better focus and MM connection for me. I have a hard time concentrating when doing pecs or biceps (never been one for bro workouts :/) and the clean energy and pumps I get from this make me feel the muscle completely and help me contract it better.

That and not to mention if you are nice enough to the PNI Rep Ricky he will prescribe you a Massive-Cannon-Building Workout haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Ok another update, video more than anything but still I'll first break out the workouts from yesterday and today:

Monday OHP 5/3/1 week

Warm up
    45x5
    55x5
    65x5

Working sets:
    85x5

95x3

105x1+4 total of 5 reps and this PR! Increased it by 3 reps, I'll explain this I the video.

Tuesday: Deaflift 5/3/1 week

Warm up
    95x5 RDL to stretch
    135x5
    155x4

Working sets:
    185x5
    210x3
    235x1+4 total of 5 straight up reps, took a pause and did 2 more.

Video for prodigy notes:
    >SNS-Glycophase<

9. Nice work . I love how your YouTube videos are associated with Christiano Reynaldo
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

10. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Nice work . I love how your YouTube videos are associated with Christiano Reynaldo
    I have not noticed that...hmm good looking people do get band together though, might be because of that hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. lmfao!! Awesome video review you got some crazy hair!!! So glad brother C is back up!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    lmfao!! Awesome video review you got some crazy hair!!! So glad brother C is back up!
    It would be extremely embarrassing to show how I look when I go to work, I have to use gel in high amounts to control it haha. I'll cut my hair on the weekend though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

13. Ok two things that were very entertaining. Fisrt thing is when the guy recording got impatient and was like go dude ive been recording you for like 20 minuites lol. And that the video is also associated with Justin Bieber

14. Quote Originally Posted by Nolin

First post here but yeah the video is in the same frame as Justin Beiber lol. Do you think Prodigy may have something to do with sleep issues?
    No actually it's work what's keeping me awake. I have had to pull allnighters for work lately. I have had my regular sleep on the weekends though, and still at 1 scoop, the thing is...this internship I'm having means a lot to me...so I'll even do projects and accounts that are not my responsibility to get a good recommendation letter.
    Funny you ask this, my energy levels and sleep levels throughout day and night have not been messed with in a negative way, but if you check Jim Webdler 5/3/1 log he is experiencing lethargy oh but wait!!! IT'S NOT PRODIGY HE IS LOGGING, maybe that's why, I live prodigy due to that, doesn't make me feel lethargic, sick it lose sleep.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

No actually it's work what's keeping me awake. I have had to pull allnighters for work lately. I have had my regular sleep on the weekends though, and still at 1 scoop, the thing is...this internship I'm having means a lot to me...so I'll even do projects and accounts that are not my responsibility to get a good recommendation letter.
    Funny you ask this, my energy levels and sleep levels throughout day and night have not been messed with in a negative way, but if you check Jim Webdler 5/3/1 log he is experiencing lethargy oh but wait!!! IT'S NOT PRODIGY HE IS LOGGING, maybe that's why, I live prodigy due to that, doesn't make me feel lethargic, sick it lose sleep.
    Pfft I'm not logging anything...yet.

So quit spreading your lies!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

Pfft I'm not logging anything...yet.

So quit spreading your lies!
    Trollolol morning Jimbo , and reason and said it it's because I am doubting the existence of this 2 , somehow it looks like I might be victim of what happened in my past log.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Trollolol morning Jimbo , and reason and said it it's because I am doubting the existence of this 2 , somehow it looks like I might be victim of what happened in my past log.
    What happened in your last log?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

What happened in your last log?
    A guy kept making fake accounts , trolling, getting banned and repeating process. It was quite weird.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    A guy kept making fake accounts , trolling, getting banned and repeating process. It was quite weird.
    It was me, they cant IP ban my phone. Muahahahaha. Not really, but why do so many reds keep up with ur logs Cel?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    It was me, they cant IP ban my phone. Muahahahaha. Not really, but why do so many reds keep up with ur logs Cel?
    No idea bro, but it ain't me Negging them, I welcome everyone in my logs haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It would be extremely embarrassing to show how I look when I go to work, I have to use gel in high amounts to control it haha. I'll cut my hair on the weekend though.
    NOOOOOOOOO bro don't do ittttt! lol it could be your sampson hair that makes you the beast with in!! lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

He negs all followers to red so that he can complain about it

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    He negs all followers to red so that he can complain about it
    Hahaha I havent negged anyone in a while, and I'm pretty sure the last person I negged was WARBIRD and now I even rep him without any ill feeling . Besides I am not one to go piling up rep points just to neg people !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Hey guys Sorry I havent updated!! Been busy as hell and traveled down to Mexico! Prodigy is NOW International! Huge update coming up later today, along with a video of my experience with 1.5 scoops...OOOH it was WILD haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Prodigy Reiview 1 scoop.

More to come guys!! Tune in please and be expecting some more in action and review videos this week. I have a whole vacation week to make use of it !

>SNS-Glycophase<

26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Seriously, like good!. Crackhead!
    Lol , love yah too Fatty bro
    >SNS-Glycophase<

27. hey cel your kicking butt, keep it up!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    hey cel your kicking butt, keep it up!
    Thanks brother!! How is your football career fairing my friend?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Prodigy Reiview 1 scoop.

More to come guys!! Tune in please and be expecting some more in action and review videos this week. I have a whole vacation week to make use of it !

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5mvADcnPM&feature=pl ayer_embedded
    That is certainly a very in depth review sir! Very nice certainly made me proud
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks brother!! How is your football career fairing my friend?
    real good..i had a scrimmage yesterday.. 4 carries 127yds and 2tds. My first went 70yds to the endzone. The had less than half the kids we do so us startera didnt play alot
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how much t3 for the first cycle?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
  3. prop or cyp for the first cycle.
    By scooby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:32 AM
  4. Next Liquid Oral - First time for this one.
    By lozgod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 08:45 PM
  5. First Cycle for a friend
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:35 PM