PNI arrives, Guns blazing! Prodigy: First Gladiator for the Arena! (Sponsored)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Are You Man Enough to Dare the Prodigy!?

Okie doke fellas, time to welcome the new Boys in the Block! Big Shout out to PNI's CEO Chad! and to my brother from another mother Ricky! (Howwedo) for many things!! First, to thank them for taking an interest in AM as a community, for being such an awesome duo that arrives setting a name for themselves. No propaganda, no ads no anything, pure Science and well researched Working products.

Many of you will ask..." But...How does he know all this?" I don't, and this is the journey that will make us all find out what PNI is really worth. My take is that from a standpoint of their first formula brought to us, it is a research proven formula to increase vasodilation, endogenous NO optimization and also provide a strong, controlled and focus-geared energy rush! Now on to the trials...lets bring Prodigy to the coliseum , and Me the Caesar (literally that's my name) will dictate if this supplement will join me for a spot in the Senate (my stapples) or if it will be sent to die at the hands of the merciless AM flamers!

First up, what IS in Prodigy?

Prodigy Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Rounded Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 2-
6,500 mg
6,500 mg
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
4,500 mg
Energy and Focus Blend
D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXXXXX, Naringin
1,870 mg
1,870 mg
[/QUOTE]

Now it may seem confusing but lets break it down ok?

Agmatine: We all know it and love it, effective hardcore Pump supplement with many added benefits including a bit of a GDA effect. For this supplements it will be used as the amazing Pump Agent it has been proven to be.

Citrulline Malate: One of the few proven supplements to increase, not only vasodilation but also strength. Perfect combo for Agmatine isn't it? It gets better.

Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C , excellent synergy starting to take place isn't it? Wait for more...

Did you say it helps in endurance too? IT DOES! According to studies:

Beta Alanine, COP (Creatinol-O-Phosphate) and Creatine Di-Malate
have been proven to increase endurance and in some cases even strength in conjunction of Good Vasodilation Synergy...hm...Thats what this has ;)!

And now, the energy rush, this is what we all want to know!? What is in it...Many only see nomenclature, and if my brain hamster is awake I would say it looks to me like:

Caffeine+Theobromine+Naringin+XXX (mysterious ingredient not revealed due to foul play of companies always wanting to steal innovation) and last but not least: D-glucurono-3,6-lactone.

So now that a bit of explaining has been done (real light, mild and not really going into detail of how they play it out, but would gladly discuss it if desired) what are my Goals for this?

-Help me last longer. Not only in energy-wise concepts, but to be able to control and tone down fatigue a bit during HIGH volume sets as I am bulking under a 5/3/1 periodization bible scheme.
-Increase Strength, again I have confidence this will work because I have tried the ingredients separetely before.
-SICK PUMPS, this plays a huge deal in the psychological factor of pushing it to the limit, whenever you see yourself all veiny and pumped up at the gym, you can not wish for anything but MORE! (Ah don't we love this lifestyle?)
-Clean Energy, no crash and improved Focus!. This is gonna be its hardest test IMO, as we don't know the secret ingredient, it has to prove its worth in the manner of awesome energy levels and further focus allowing for a perfect MM connection and a long lasting good, energized mood throughout the day!

Anyhow, lets begin people.

Prodigy: "Oh mighty Caesar, we who are about to die salute you!"

Note: Expect many Pre-workout and "In-Action" pics to compare pumps ;)!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Can't wait for your first workout tomorrow!!!! It is pretty amazing! Trust me I wouldn't be selling all my other pres if it wasn't so fantastic!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome! Can't wait for your first workout tomorrow!!!! It is pretty amazing! Trust me I wouldn't be selling all my other pres if it wasn't so fantastic!!!
Lets see then :D! I have faith in this formula!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Welcome :p that is one bad ass Gif bro!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vision reporting

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Blueberry ???

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Blueberry ???
It better be!! hahaha if it isn't I am giving Ricky until tomorrow morning before 6:30AM to get Santa to change it or I will be sending him some Noodz on PMs to get a bottle of blueberry :D! Hahaha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk in for some partying!!! Kill it brother C

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hulk in for some partying!!! Kill it brother C
Welcome the one an only!! GREEN MAN OF THE MIGHTY SMASH!! Hell yeah bro!! Glad to have yah here!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Smells like frakenberry ! I swear I'm gonna head to the food king and jack a box and a quart a milk and murder that s!it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see then :D! I have faith in this formula!!
I like watermelon a tad better but you should have faith in the formula...all prodigy is blessed by the pope himself prior to shipping :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I like watermelon a tad better but you should have faith in the formula...all prodigy is blessed by the pope himself prior to shipping :)
I think it's more of a new flavor. Everyone has a watermelon pre workout. I'm sure the watermelon is tasty but blueberry that's some new hard core sh!t right there.

I swear if I eat a box of frakenberry its on PNI!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do I get Jesus Juice in it? Is that the secret ingredient? :D!!?? Hahaha God...I'll burn in hell xD!

And of course I do :) I have research that proves all the above mentioned Ingredients work :D! That being said, such a well orchestrated formula should only yield a proper assumption: The new Stim is gonna be off the rails and work perfectly fine. This is how I plan to base my review upon , a bang-for-buck supplement, that if proven valid and effective, should be topping out those suppmlements packed with 20+ fillers and pixie dose dosages.

The amazing thing about Prodigy is that it holds the WHOLE dose needed for each ingredient to be effective :D! It is gonna be off the rails ;) I can't wait for the write up hehe, I hope you are doing your homework Ricky! The second you post up the write up with the ingredient missing I'll be all over yah with questions hahahahaha.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Your gonna love it just finished with my first workout on it!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely going to have a close eye on this one!!!

PS-

Ricky should have some nice study material for you SOON!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am definitely going to have a close eye on this one!!!

PS-

Ricky should have some nice study material for you SOON!!
:O! I has homework!! Also, good to know you are online :p I has some good questions for yah!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Time to enter the arena!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Im here for thiss!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Hey Colbi! Thanks for joining!
Looking forward to it. I need me a new PW and the three of you who are logging it have my interest.

Kill it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looking forward to it. I need me a new PW and the three of you who are logging it have my interest.

Kill it.
And so I shall, Waking up for the gym BAM!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Interesting concoction.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the companies are finally figuring out the simplicity of ingredients to get the right job done.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I think the companies are finally figuring out the simplicity of ingredients to get the right job done.
Some companies never got caught up in all the fluff label dressing ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 1 8/3:

Squat Day:

Warrior name: Prodigy
Weapons: 1/2 scoop of shiny blue powder.

Waking up and Pre workout pics:

Screen shot 2012-08-03 at 9.29.40 AM.png

The challenges:

Squat

Warmup (first 2 sets were jump squats)

85x5
105x5
125x5 (not jump squats just all the way to the calves)

Working sets:

135x5
155x5
175x5+2 Challenge overcome! 7 total reps. Contender up for the next arena.

Leg press!!

360x15 PR for reps

Pump video:
[video=youtube;64OyON-HlZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64OyON-HlZQ[/video]

360x13
360x14
360x15
450x8 rest pause and 450x4

Post pump pics!

Screen shot 2012-08-03 at 9.29.50 AM.png
Screen shot 2012-08-03 at 9.29.57 AM.png

Finished up with Back extensions and abs.

Back extensions:

BW+25x10 DS BWx10
BW+25x10 DS BWx10
BW+25x10 DS BWx10
BW+25x20
BW+25x20

Abs
Weighted sit ups (plate behind the head)

BW+10x20
BW+10x20
BW+10x20
BW+10x20
BW+10x20

Prodigy Notes:

First Impressions:
-mixability: 10/10 not kidding, shake it and open it, the foam will "pop" away like the sizzle on a glass of soda.
-Taste: 8/10 I liked it overall, I believe it isn't easy to mask that much raw ingredient powder BUT PNI does a good job and also keeps it sugar free which is a mega Plus for us IFers. (Blueberry BTW yay!!)
-Energy: around 30~ post ingestion and arriving at the gym I felt the smooth and controlled increase of mood, will to lift, and alert feeling.
-Focus: I was able to get my MM connection better for my Erectors and Rectus Abdominals which are always hard for me to focus on.

Numbers for last 2 will be given upon more dosing. All in all, first impressions of it and an awesome fast and productive workout tell me it's gonna be a FUN and delicious ride ;).

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ugh...Phone ****ed it up and didn't align the pics well!! F*ck , one sec I'll see if I can fix it!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sexy legs bro :lmao:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sexy legs bro :lmao:
Long time no see Mr. Alpha :p! Missing you big time brother! ANd thanks hahaahha I do have Legs!...Even if AM didn't believe that before haha

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Long time no see Mr. Alpha :p! Missing you big time brother! ANd thanks hahaahha I do have Legs!...Even if AM didn't believe that before haha
Lol...miss you all...just busy with the school as you kno...almost done and super excited to start a new career :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol...miss you all...just busy with the school as you kno...almost done and super excited to start a new career :)
I know I know :( just send me a message once in a while bro! And it will be awesome for yah bro :) I know it!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol I'm ready to start a new career too :p
Don't worry I'm in process of making Avenger 2...you gonna be in the movie...that's a great career for you ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome review man!!
And wait for the guns review to come...

Screen shot 2012-08-03 at 10.00.02 AM.png

And anyone here can attest I hate Curling for life...Biceps are the most useless muscle of them all hahaha , don't help in my deadlift, don't help in my squat and it certainly won't help my BP and OHP!

But for the Ladies ;) and for Prodigy pumps I shall! :D!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
In Soviet Russia our hair has legs !!!