PNI arrives, Guns blazing! Prodigy: First Gladiator for the Arena! (Sponsored)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks bro :) , how are those Squats coming along? you are one strong dude haha
hey thanks man!!!!! Ill have some new vids up this week.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol

Welcome back C!
He reminds me of a guy who trolled my past log. And thanks John! Getting a video upload in a sec with some in-action footage!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can't wait! This stuff is to legit
I can honestly say it has shone brightly for me, makes long Cardios easy and enjoyable and it also allows for a better focus and MM connection for me. I have a hard time concentrating when doing pecs or biceps (never been one for bro workouts :/) and the clean energy and pumps I get from this make me feel the muscle completely and help me contract it better.

That and not to mention if you are nice enough to the PNI Rep Ricky he will prescribe you a Massive-Cannon-Building Workout haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok another update, video more than anything but still I'll first break out the workouts from yesterday and today:

Monday OHP 5/3/1 week

Warm up
45x5
55x5
65x5

Working sets:
85x5

95x3

105x1+4 total of 5 reps and this PR! Increased it by 3 reps, I'll explain this I the video.

Tuesday: Deaflift 5/3/1 week

Warm up
95x5 RDL to stretch
135x5
155x4

Working sets:
185x5
210x3
235x1+4 total of 5 straight up reps, took a pause and did 2 more.

Video for prodigy notes:
[video=youtube;LFJq7lgjrDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJq7lgjrDs&feature=plcp[/video]

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice work . I love how your YouTube videos are associated with Christiano Reynaldo

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice work . I love how your YouTube videos are associated with Christiano Reynaldo
I have not noticed that...hmm good looking people do get band together though, might be because of that hahaha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmfao!! Awesome video review you got some crazy hair!!! So glad brother C is back up!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
lmfao!! Awesome video review you got some crazy hair!!! So glad brother C is back up!
It would be extremely embarrassing to show how I look when I go to work, I have to use gel in high amounts to control it haha. I'll cut my hair on the weekend though.

LandonPrescot

Awards
Ok two things that were very entertaining. Fisrt thing is when the guy recording got impatient and was like go dude ive been recording you for like 20 minuites lol. And that the video is also associated with Justin Bieber :lmao:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First post here but yeah the video is in the same frame as Justin Beiber lol. Do you think Prodigy may have something to do with sleep issues?
No actually it's work what's keeping me awake. I have had to pull allnighters for work lately. I have had my regular sleep on the weekends though, and still at 1 scoop, the thing is...this internship I'm having means a lot to me...so I'll even do projects and accounts that are not my responsibility to get a good recommendation letter.
Funny you ask this, my energy levels and sleep levels throughout day and night have not been messed with in a negative way, but if you check Jim Webdler 5/3/1 log he is experiencing lethargy oh but wait!!! IT'S NOT PRODIGY HE IS LOGGING, maybe that's why, I live prodigy due to that, doesn't make me feel lethargic, sick it lose sleep.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
No actually it's work what's keeping me awake. I have had to pull allnighters for work lately. I have had my regular sleep on the weekends though, and still at 1 scoop, the thing is...this internship I'm having means a lot to me...so I'll even do projects and accounts that are not my responsibility to get a good recommendation letter.
Funny you ask this, my energy levels and sleep levels throughout day and night have not been messed with in a negative way, but if you check Jim Webdler 5/3/1 log he is experiencing lethargy oh but wait!!! IT'S NOT PRODIGY HE IS LOGGING, maybe that's why, I live prodigy due to that, doesn't make me feel lethargic, sick it lose sleep.
Pfft I'm not logging anything...yet.

So quit spreading your lies!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pfft I'm not logging anything...yet.

So quit spreading your lies!
Trollolol morning Jimbo , and reason and said it it's because I am doubting the existence of this 2 , somehow it looks like I might be victim of what happened in my past log.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Trollolol morning Jimbo , and reason and said it it's because I am doubting the existence of this 2 , somehow it looks like I might be victim of what happened in my past log.
What happened in your last log?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What happened in your last log?
A guy kept making fake accounts , trolling, getting banned and repeating process. It was quite weird.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A guy kept making fake accounts , trolling, getting banned and repeating process. It was quite weird.
It was me, they cant IP ban my phone. Muahahahaha. Not really, but why do so many reds keep up with ur logs Cel?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It was me, they cant IP ban my phone. Muahahahaha. Not really, but why do so many reds keep up with ur logs Cel?
No idea bro, but it ain't me Negging them, I welcome everyone in my logs haha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be extremely embarrassing to show how I look when I go to work, I have to use gel in high amounts to control it haha. I'll cut my hair on the weekend though.
NOOOOOOOOO bro don't do ittttt! lol it could be your sampson hair that makes you the beast with in!! lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He negs all followers to red so that he can complain about it
Hahaha I havent negged anyone in a while, and I'm pretty sure the last person I negged was WARBIRD and now I even rep him without any ill feeling :). Besides I am not one to go piling up rep points just to neg people :p!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey guys Sorry I havent updated!! Been busy as hell and traveled down to Mexico! Prodigy is NOW International! Huge update coming up later today, along with a video of my experience with 1.5 scoops...OOOH it was WILD haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Prodigy Reiview 1 scoop.

More to come guys!! Tune in please and be expecting some more in action and review videos this week. I have a whole vacation week to make use of it :p!

[video=youtube;Ui5mvADcnPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5mvADcnPM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
hey cel your kicking butt, keep it up!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother!! How is your football career fairing my friend?
real good..i had a scrimmage yesterday.. 4 carries 127yds and 2tds. My first went 70yds to the endzone. The had less than half the kids we do so us startera didnt play alot

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey pal... Curious how this treats ya... Bit late but in....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey pal... Curious how this treats ya... Bit late but in....
Welcome, it's being going pretty good. Vids can sum it up. Will be trying it on a more humid and stressing environment of East Coast Mexico upon today. Curious to see how the cardio fairs this way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome, it's being going pretty good. Vids can sum it up. Will be trying it on a more humid and stressing environment of East Coast Mexico upon today. Curious to see how the cardio fairs this way.
Outside cardio?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Outside cardio?
Yeah, I love my runs on the beach when I'm here haha. Bad thing about them is that humidity gets the best of me and suffocates me, improved NO synthesis should help in that I presume.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just got back from the gym and had a good Post Workout meal cook by le dad. Today I had to do my saturday Arms day with Howwedo's workout for big cannons and some added stuff I threw in.

Dosed 1 scoop prodigy only, I had had 2 coffees earlier today and wanted to play it safe and it didn't disappoint :).

EZ Bar Wide Grip 15's
60x15
60x15
Ez Bar Close Grip 15's
55x15
55x15

Triceps Standing French press.
60x12
60x12
60x12
60x12

Incline DB curls
25x12
30x10 (PR , usually dead by 7-8)
30x8
25x12

Dumbbell Skull Crushers:
25sx12
30sx8 Superset with 8 Single Hand standing OH Triceps Extensions 15x8
25x12

Was gonna do the cable curls but the cables of this gym didn't go low enough to be able to curl them with full ROM so I did:

Superset:
Chin ups + Single hand Triceps pushdowns (reps are for each arm)
BWx20 + 30x10
BWx20 + 35x8
BWx18 + 35x8
BWx17 + 30x10

Finished up with some Dips, Tri's needed some punishment.
(BWx25)x5

Pumps were amazing and a bit tight haha, specially since I took a long sleeve T-Shirt and it was so tight around the bi-tri area I was regretting it, problem is, this is a girly gym...They do have a complete Free Weight Area though (thank god, they have 1 squat rack at least) and its the closest one home so I enrolled...problem with it being a girly gym is that they have the AC so freaking cold and at high speeds so the women and man-girls don't sweat...Anyhow I got all the area to myself (free weight) and got some nice compliments from the ladies there telling me my Veins pop a lot and my arms go huge when I work out. Here in Mexico they don't really know the term pump...they just call it swollen , anyhow loving it!!

Focus Is a must now, for there are A LOT of pretty ladies at this gym. Upon tomorrow I am gonna need COMPLETE Laser Vision focus, which I have had until now, but the ultimate test is up...can I Deadlift and do my lower body assistance at the machines without getting distracted by some well toned female derrière?? Answer up tomorrow...for those who still follow or care hehe xD

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is this a test booster?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No , it is a preworkout, Check the first page for the Formula Bruce :D!
haha yeah i know, im using volatile myself right now...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got back from the gym and had a good Post Workout meal cook by le dad. Today I had to do my saturday Arms day with Howwedo's workout for big cannons and some added stuff I threw in.

Dosed 1 scoop prodigy only, I had had 2 coffees earlier today and wanted to play it safe and it didn't disappoint :).

EZ Bar Wide Grip 15's
60x15
60x15
Ez Bar Close Grip 15's
55x15
55x15

60x12
60x12
60x12
60x12

Incline DB curls
25x12
30x8
25x12

Dumbbell Skull Crushers:
25sx12
25x12

Was gonna do the cable curls but the cables of this gym didn't go low enough to be able to curl them with full ROM so I did:

Superset:
BWx20 + 30x10
BWx20 + 35x8
BWx18 + 35x8
BWx17 + 30x10

(BWx25)x5

Pumps were amazing and a bit tight haha, specially since I took a long sleeve T-Shirt and it was so tight around the bi-tri area I was regretting it, problem is, this is a girly gym...They do have a complete Free Weight Area though (thank god, they have 1 squat rack at least) and its the closest one home so I enrolled...problem with it being a girly gym is that they have the AC so freaking cold and at high speeds so the women and man-girls don't sweat...Anyhow I got all the area to myself (free weight) and got some nice compliments from the ladies there telling me my Veins pop a lot and my arms go huge when I work out. Here in Mexico they don't really know the term pump...they just call it swollen , anyhow loving it!!

Focus Is a must now, for there are A LOT of pretty ladies at this gym. Upon tomorrow I am gonna need COMPLETE Laser Vision focus, which I have had until now, but the ultimate test is up...can I Deadlift and do my lower body assistance at the machines without getting distracted by some well toned female derrière?? Answer up tomorrow...for those who still follow or care hehe xD
Swollen... Good work out mane.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh geese now Big C is going to explode on us and hit 180 ripped!!!! That is a wicked arm blast bro.

EZ Bar Wide Grip 15's
60x15
60x15
Ez Bar Close Grip 15's
55x15
55x15

60x12
60x12
60x12
60x12

Incline DB curls
25x12
30x8
25x12

Dumbbell Skull Crushers:
25sx12
25x12

Superset:
BWx20 + 30x10
BWx20 + 35x8
BWx18 + 35x8
BWx17 + 30x10

(BWx25)x5

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh geese now Big C is going to explode on us and hit 180 ripped!!!! That is a wicked arm blast bro.
Thanks bro! I've been missing you bro! We need to the old pack back :( it was You, Punja , Howdy, Beanpole and me always in each other logs :'( I miss those good ole days!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do too bro, for me last few days just had me busy with softball, kids getting ready for school etc. But I'm still on here just about every day. We will not ever die bro Hulk won't let it happen. I miss the hella out PJ. Just imagine adding two kids into the pic but I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so Epic workout this morning for many reasons and also, some new challenges to be met by Prodigy.

First off, I joined my mom's gym here in Veracruz...so there's only 3 kinds of members:

a)Women (Girls and Moms)

b)More Women (soccer dads and little toothpick kids)

c)Hot girls that looked like the ones I met in my highschool years.

That pretty much sums it up, so officially (according to the trainer there...) I am the baddest dog in the pound :D! Paired up with amazing energy and pumps from Prodigy, I was the "Big guy" at the Locker when I went into the Sauna (hard to believe I know right! :D). Anyhow this all got me pumped up and I'll be skipping my deload and going into another Heavy week to keep up with the weight, and deload next week when its back to class!! (Aw hell no!! Gabriel Igleasias style...) So Prodigy has 2 challenges:

a)Push me through the DOMs and Fatigue with awesome energy+focus+endurance, and today it didn't dissapoint!

b)Help me cope with training at Sea Level which is not suiting me very well...the Humidity in the air is killing me!!

Ok so todays workout:

Deadlifts (the 3x3 week)

Warmup

95x5 Romanians to stretch
135x5
150x5

Working sets:

175x3
200x3
225x3+3

Hamstring assistance work:

Squat:
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

All were ALL THE WAY TO THE GROUND, and remembering to squeeze glutes on the way up.

Leg Press:
270x12
270x14
270x13
270x12
270x15

I was getting so winded since the squats...the humidity here is Killing me!!! Yet I was able to push through with some awesome focus to keep the eye on the prize.

Hanging Leg Raises:
(BWxF)x5
Reps were around 12-15 I am having trouble adjusting to the temperature and density of the air here its soooooo annoying!!.

The good thing I noticed, is that at 1 scoop I got such amazing sweats today, I felt concentrated, comfortable, and had a pump going on my ass, hams and calves with veins I had not noticed on my calves before :blink: I wanted to take pics but since the gym has more women than men, they don't allow you to use your camera and they are actually checking...A guy from the gym asked me to not use the camera when I tried to tape my squats.

The energy at 1 scoop I can keep telling you guys, its just amazing, clean energy that provides you that "Will to Lift" even when you are ALL BEAT UP. I have had 1.5 scoops only once...it is...how to call it...a "Mule Kick" to get you out of bed hahaha, it can get you to the gym even if you have nothing in the tank. Not bad at all, still clean energy, no jitters , I did not get the tingles from BA though, but I did sweat like a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse through ALL THE WORKOUT! This can be a plus....I can see a good synergy with Orchidlean and Ephedra cooking up in here...the PEY Stack maybe? 1 scoop Prodigy, 1 cap Bronkaid and some Yohimbe HCL maybe ;)? Haha just my ideas, but yes, 1.5 scoops does get yah going and hard, I would only recommend it for when you really can't get out of bed or when you can't even drag your ass to the gym.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome lifts lol at ass pumps....those squats must have felt amazing going all the way to the ground I love that stretch

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome lifts lol at ass pumps....those squats must have felt amazing going all the way to the ground I love that stretch
I love them bro!! Never noticed I could get a pump on my Perky White Ass honestly hahaha , it just made my brief-boxers feel tighter!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so now you tell me this and don't expect my to fly quicker then superman and hit the gym with yah. I may be married but damn it I can sure check dem asses boucning! Killer workout C I mean your starting to take it to a new level!!!

Ok so Epic workout this morning for many reasons and also, some new challenges to be met by Prodigy.

First off, I joined my mom's gym here in Veracruz...so there's only 3 kinds of members:

a)Women (Girls and Moms)

b)More Women (soccer dads and little toothpick kids)

c)Hot girls that looked like the ones I met in my highschool years.

That pretty much sums it up, so officially (according to the trainer there...) I am the baddest dog in the pound :D! Paired up with amazing energy and pumps from Prodigy, I was the "Big guy" at the Locker when I went into the Sauna (hard to believe I know right! :D). Anyhow this all got me pumped up and I'll be skipping my deload and going into another Heavy week to keep up with the weight, and deload next week when its back to class!! (Aw hell no!! Gabriel Igleasias style...) So Prodigy has 2 challenges:

a)Push me through the DOMs and Fatigue with awesome energy+focus+endurance, and today it didn't dissapoint!

b)Help me cope with training at Sea Level which is not suiting me very well...the Humidity in the air is killing me!!

Ok so todays workout:

Deadlifts (the 3x3 week)

Warmup

95x5 Romanians to stretch
135x5
150x5

Working sets:

175x3
200x3
225x3+3

Hamstring assistance work:

Squat:
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

All were ALL THE WAY TO THE GROUND, and remembering to squeeze glutes on the way up.

Leg Press:
270x12
270x14
270x13
270x12
270x15

I was getting so winded since the squats...the humidity here is Killing me!!! Yet I was able to push through with some awesome focus to keep the eye on the prize.

Hanging Leg Raises:
(BWxF)x5
Reps were around 12-15 I am having trouble adjusting to the temperature and density of the air here its soooooo annoying!!.

The good thing I noticed, is that at 1 scoop I got such amazing sweats today, I felt concentrated, comfortable, and had a pump going on my ass, hams and calves with veins I had not noticed on my calves before :blink: I wanted to take pics but since the gym has more women than men, they don't allow you to use your camera and they are actually checking...A guy from the gym asked me to not use the camera when I tried to tape my squats.

The energy at 1 scoop I can keep telling you guys, its just amazing, clean energy that provides you that "Will to Lift" even when you are ALL BEAT UP. I have had 1.5 scoops only once...it is...how to call it...a "Mule Kick" to get you out of bed hahaha, it can get you to the gym even if you have nothing in the tank. Not bad at all, still clean energy, no jitters , I did not get the tingles from BA though, but I did sweat like a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse through ALL THE WORKOUT! This can be a plus....I can see a good synergy with Orchidlean and Ephedra cooking up in here...the PEY Stack maybe? 1 scoop Prodigy, 1 cap Bronkaid and some Yohimbe HCL maybe ;)? Haha just my ideas, but yes, 1.5 scoops does get yah going and hard, I would only recommend it for when you really can't get out of bed or when you can't even drag your ass to the gym.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so now you tell me this and don't expect my to fly quicker then superman and hit the gym with yah. I may be married but damn it I can sure check dem asses boucning! Killer workout C I mean your starting to take it to a new level!!!
You know very well mi casa es su casa my friend, thus you can come any time you want. And yeah this gym is packed with a ridiculous amount of pretty girls!! Yet I can still focus and zone them out with Prodigy :D!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude stuff i'm on is making even more hhhhhhhhhh!!! Hulk h is not a good thing for some hehehe.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
God damn it, I used my phone to upload yesterdays workout but it didn't send and I thought it did...third time it does this...

Tuesday, Aug. 21

OH Press Day! Quasi Deload week.

OH press:
45x5
65x5
85x5
95x5
95x5

Chest assistance:
DB bench press
50x18
50x16
50x16
50x16
50x20

Even though it is a deload week, and I am feeling famished form the past weeks...and the fact the I am training at sea-level and high humidity environment, I was able to get an awesome Chest Pump going and kept the endurance up and rested minimally for sets...Not an easy task with this humidity.

Back Strength assistance work:
Kroc Rows
70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20

What can I say, Prodigy and Pulling movements can be defined as a winning combo. I shine in pulling movements compared to the other weights in my repertoire.

Triceps Pushdowns:
110x20
110x20
110x20
110x20
110x20

Cardio:
25 minute run.

Amazing workout, managed to keep endurance up and push through the detrimental conditions of high humidity and nice a$$ parading around in the gym. Focus is still amazing and I have not yet build a tolerance for 1 scoop. It still hits hard and clean :).

Todays workout:

Cardio, cardio and yeah...Cardio :D!

35 minutes HIIT in the Eliptical.
10 min warmup
12 sets of:
-30 second Sprint
-1 minute jog/walk for cooldown (Jogged was kept up until the 10th set, last 2 was a pure walk honestly)
1 minute of full all out madness.
6 minute cooldown jog.

kCals: Unknown due to HIIT and me forgetting to insert my weight.

Stair master:
25 minutes at high speed, 90 steps per minute.

Total cardio time: 60 minutes.

Post cardio Sauna:5 minutes, couldn't stand the heat any longer haha.

Prodigy notes:
I am beginning to question the abilities of Orchidlean and Caffeine together, for fat burning stimuli. I have been sweating like a pig-for-slaughter and have enjoyed my cardio and workouts vastly...this leads me to the assumption that Thermadex and Prodigy would be amazing for a good fatloss assault. If Chad or Ricky ever get around my log I would love to know if Orchidlean specifically has effects for thermogenesis and can be geared towards fat loss as a stim?