PNI arrives, Guns blazing! Prodigy: First Gladiator for the Arena! (Sponsored)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You better eat up today after that cardio! You probably burned at least 1,000 Calories with all that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You better eat up today after that cardio! You probably burned at least 1,000 Calories with all that.
Usually I burn between 600-900 on a moderate cardio day...But I was inspired today :D! I shall feast on more clean food today haha. I am still trying to reach 145-150lbs

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Usually I burn between 600-900 on a moderate cardio day...But I was inspired today :D! I shall feast on more clean food today haha. I am still trying to reach 145-150lbs
I know you are trying to bulk which is why I was surprised you would do so much intense cardio. You better get to eating and eating well!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know you are trying to bulk which is why I was surprised you would do so much intense cardio. You better get to eating and eating well!
Haha I plan on feasting with well over 3000 kCals bro! Thing is...I like cardio :D! I was blessed with a quick and avid mind, sadly, like roses, it comes with some thorns...and that is the fact that it's never quiet nor steady, always thinking and pondering about my past and present...weighing my choices and impact on present and future times...Thus cardio is the only way I can get to shut it out far more than with lifting. You see in cardio I can deactivate everything and zoom out of the picture...just enjoy the breathing...the "release" feeling I get...People would think I get this when I lift since I love it so much, but it is quite the contrary...when I lift, my mind is even louder than my music every single time; even though I can focus perfectly in the gym, I have to dig deep in the most painful and atrocious memories I hold...the worst nightmares that haunt me, and the mistakes I can not forgive about myself...thus I get the power to lift. This is kind of enjoyable and taxing in some ways...and cardio has become the time when my mind "sleeps"...since I am haunted by night terrors, not even when I sleep do I get a break from my mind...so yeah haha cardio is a must for me ;) like a treat!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn it, I used my phone to upload yesterdays workout but it didn't send and I thought it did...third time it does this...

Tuesday, Aug. 21

OH Press Day! Quasi Deload week.

OH press:
45x5
65x5
85x5
95x5
95x5

Chest assistance:
DB bench press
50x18
50x16
50x16
50x16
50x20

Even though it is a deload week, and I am feeling famished form the past weeks...and the fact the I am training at sea-level and high humidity environment, I was able to get an awesome Chest Pump going and kept the endurance up and rested minimally for sets...Not an easy task with this humidity.

Back Strength assistance work:
Kroc Rows
70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20

What can I say, Prodigy and Pulling movements can be defined as a winning combo. I shine in pulling movements compared to the other weights in my repertoire.

Triceps Pushdowns:
110x20
110x20
110x20
110x20
110x20

Cardio:
25 minute run.

Amazing workout, managed to keep endurance up and push through the detrimental conditions of high humidity and nice a$$ parading around in the gym. Focus is still amazing and I have not yet build a tolerance for 1 scoop. It still hits hard and clean :).

Todays workout:

Cardio, cardio and yeah...Cardio :D!

35 minutes HIIT in the Eliptical.
10 min warmup
12 sets of:
-30 second Sprint
-1 minute jog/walk for cooldown (Jogged was kept up until the 10th set, last 2 was a pure walk honestly)
1 minute of full all out madness.
6 minute cooldown jog.

kCals: Unknown due to HIIT and me forgetting to insert my weight.

Stair master:
25 minutes at high speed, 90 steps per minute.

Total cardio time: 60 minutes.

Post cardio Sauna:5 minutes, couldn't stand the heat any longer haha.

Prodigy notes:
I am beginning to question the abilities of Orchidlean and Caffeine together, for fat burning stimuli. I have been sweating like a pig-for-slaughter and have enjoyed my cardio and workouts vastly...this leads me to the assumption that Thermadex and Prodigy would be amazing for a good fatloss assault. If Chad or Ricky ever get around my log I would love to know if Orchidlean specifically has effects for thermogenesis and can be geared towards fat loss as a stim?
Yes sir I actually made a Facebook status just for you today since you asked this question :)
Orchidlean (TM) is a proprietary extract from orchids in the cymbidium and ophrys genera. The centerpiece of this blend is a highly-purified fraction from cymbidium goeringii, the "noble orchid", which has extremely potent vasodilator and diuretic properties. As a vasodilator, it ensures that the heat generated from those thermogenic stimulants and uncouplers can efficiently leave the body - so you won't experience any serious thermogenesis-related discomfort. As an unmatched diuretic, far above comparison to cheap and ineffective dandelion root extracts, it'll make sure that subcutaneous water doesn't obscure your new definition. This particular orchid extract has been used for thousands of years in China and the Himalayas as a diuretic and vasodilator, and feedback from our testers has been unanimously positive. This 'auxillary' ingredient (in the sense that it doesn't directly promote fat-loss) makes a world of difference, and elevates Thermodex to new heights of effectiveness.

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/cpb/55/5/55_5_780/_pdf

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes sir I actually made a Facebook status just for you today since you asked this question :)
Orchidlean (TM) is a proprietary extract from orchids in the cymbidium and ophrys genera. The centerpiece of this blend is a highly-purified fraction from cymbidium goeringii, the "noble orchid", which has extremely potent vasodilator and diuretic properties. As a vasodilator, it ensures that the heat generated from those thermogenic stimulants and uncouplers can efficiently leave the body - so you won't experience any serious thermogenesis-related discomfort. As an unmatched diuretic, far above comparison to cheap and ineffective dandelion root extracts, it'll make sure that subcutaneous water doesn't obscure your new definition. This particular orchid extract has been used for thousands of years in China and the Himalayas as a diuretic and vasodilator, and feedback from our testers has been unanimously positive. This 'auxillary' ingredient (in the sense that it doesn't directly promote fat-loss) makes a world of difference, and elevates Thermodex to new heights of effectiveness.

Fascinating! Another great reason to try Thermadex :D! I can feel an amazing synergy of Bronkaid+Thermadex, 1 cap of each for 3 doses a day would equal Uber Win :D! Innovation at its best, much respect for PNI Ricky :). Chad is coming up with amazing things, and you are the perfect guy to promote it here!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

That's really deep man! I wish I loved cardio. I love lifting weights but not doing cardio. Cardio is like punishment to me!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's really deep man! I wish I loved cardio. I love lifting weights but not doing cardio. Cardio is like punishment to me!
Quoted the wrong sexy beast, it's ok, he is almost as good looking as I am so the mistake is understandable.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Quoted the wrong sexy beast, it's ok, he is almost as good looking as I am so the mistake is understandable.
Whoops! You guys both kind of got my head spinning here in the early afternoon and it wasn't the sexy factor. You are over here expressing your love for cardio with some deep poetry and Howwedo is hitting me with too much science for this time of day. I was sitting here thinking "Is this real life?". Guess I shouldn't have missed that dose of Focus XT....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Whoops! You guys both kind of got my head spinning here in the early afternoon and it was the sexy factor. You are over here expressing your love for cardio with some deep poetry and Howwedo is hitting me with too much science for this time of day. I was sitting here thinking "Is this real life?". Guess I shouldn't have missed that dose of Focus XT....
Is this just fantasy?

Last edited:

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude, you're under 145? You look bigger

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
my question for you my dear friend, is why do you want to stay at such a low weight. I know you're towards the end of the height spectrum but 150 is still low?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn dude, you're under 145? You look bigger
Thanks for the compliment my friend :).
my question for you my dear friend, is why do you want to stay at such a low weight. I know you're towards the end of the height spectrum but 150 is still low?
I plan to get to 150, trim some fat (mainly health concerns, not aesthetics much...My genetic load from my mother's side is a bit dangerous) and then bulk up again. I got a 5-year-from-now goal to reach 155lbs with 8% BF and be able to Dead Lift at least 405lbs and Squat around 325lbs, bench can stay at 225~lbs haha, OH should be at least 175lbs. I know it seems unreal, but I plan to give it my all, if in 5 years i am not like this, I'll make it a 10 year goal and so on and so forth :).

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I plan to get to 150, trim some fat (mainly health concerns, not aesthetics much...My genetic load from my mother's side is a bit dangerous) and then bulk up again. I got a 5-year-from-now goal to reach 155lbs with 8% BF and be able to Dead Lift at least 405lbs and Squat around 325lbs, bench can stay at 225~lbs haha, OH should be at least 175lbs. I know it seems unreal, but I plan to give it my all, if in 5 years i am not like this, I'll make it a 10 year goal and so on and so forth :).
its great that you such a deep understanding of your future goals. The first step if acheiving your goal is setting one!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
its great that you such a deep understanding of your future goals. The first step if acheiving your goal is setting one!
I just wanna set them as real and achievable as possible. Not asking too much but not limiting the ambition :p.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy notes:
I am beginning to question the abilities of Orchidlean and Caffeine together, for fat burning stimuli. I have been sweating like a pig-for-slaughter and have enjoyed my cardio and workouts vastly...this leads me to the assumption that Thermadex and Prodigy would be amazing for a good fatloss assault. If Chad or Ricky ever get around my log I would love to know if Orchidlean specifically has effects for thermogenesis and can be geared towards fat loss as a stim?[/QUOTE]

There is ample clinical data to support the use of Orchidlean as a vasodilator, but no direct data to support its use as a thermogenic. Yet, with that said, we have tested this ingredient very extensively, and we feel certain that it is a reasonably powerful thermogenic. We believe that the active components in the extract are probably vasodilators via activation of TRPV1 receptors (like capsaicin and evodiamine). This is perhaps the most likely mechanism behind Orchidlean-induced thermogenesis.
We plan on testing this hypothesis via clinical studies in the near future

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Prodigy notes:
I am beginning to question the abilities of Orchidlean and Caffeine together, for fat burning stimuli. I have been sweating like a pig-for-slaughter and have enjoyed my cardio and workouts vastly...this leads me to the assumption that Thermadex and Prodigy would be amazing for a good fatloss assault. If Chad or Ricky ever get around my log I would love to know if Orchidlean specifically has effects for thermogenesis and can be geared towards fat loss as a stim?

There is ample clinical data to support the use of Orchidlean as a vasodilator, but no direct data to support its use as a thermogenic. Yet, with that said, we have tested this ingredient very extensively, and we feel certain that it is a reasonably powerful thermogenic. We believe that the active components in the extract are probably vasodilators via activation of TRPV1 receptors (like capsaicin and evodiamine). This is perhaps the most likely mechanism behind Orchidlean-induced thermogenesis.
Amazing :) Looking forward to it Chad! But for the record, up until now I have been sweating a lot more since I started taking Prodigy, I have been tempted to take 1 Bronkaid along with 1 scoop :D! But I'll do so when I am running Prodigy under my own budget ;)! This is a log to prove its amazing effectiveness for a better workout! And it has shone so far!!

Todays workout:

Squat Quasi-Deload Week:

Warm up (Jump Squats):

95x5
115x5
135x5

Working sets:
145x3
165x3
185x5

Leg Press:

270x15
270x15
270x15
270x15
270x20

Hyper Extensions:

BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15

Cable Crunches:

140x20
140x20
140x20
140x20
140x10 110x10 80x10

Cardio:
25 mins of Eliptical at level 15.

Notes:

Calf vascularity has been more noticeable indeed, not to mention my lasting for cardio and higher rep realms has also gotten better. I feel a bit weaker here, but it is due to the fact that I am at sea level, with high humidity and not-deloading...Yet I am able to push through my workouts and complete them thanks to the clean energy I am getting from Prodigy.

I can actually say to all certainty Prodigy is playing a huge part in this, since last time I was here at my parents beach house; I trained horribly...and I was using a Third Dimension pre-workout, the original formula though. No matter, I was having even 3 scoops and could not last even more than 2-3 sets per exercise, and my training was the easy bodybuilding split and not a Strength Training routine :blink:, with all honesty I can tell you guys 1 scoop Prodigy has made the world of difference in my energy levels and endurance at the gym this week :). Very pleased and thankful I got a chance to log it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the calve vascularity part!!!!!! Man this Prodigy is starting to make me wanta get some. Every where I go it's there. How's the taste?

Amazing :) Looking forward to it Chad! But for the record, up until now I have been sweating a lot more since I started taking Prodigy, I have been tempted to take 1 Bronkaid along with 1 scoop :D! But I'll do so when I am running Prodigy under my own budget ;)! This is a log to prove its amazing effectiveness for a better workout! And it has shone so far!!

Todays workout:

Squat Quasi-Deload Week:

Warm up (Jump Squats):

95x5
115x5
135x5

Working sets:
145x3
165x3
185x5

Leg Press:

270x15
270x15
270x15
270x15
270x20

Hyper Extensions:

BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15

Cable Crunches:

140x20
140x20
140x20
140x20
140x10 110x10 80x10

Cardio:

Notes:

Calf vascularity has been more noticeable indeed, not to mention my lasting for cardio and higher rep realms has also gotten better. I feel a bit weaker here, but it is due to the fact that I am at sea level, with high humidity and not-deloading...Yet I am able to push through my workouts and complete them thanks to the clean energy I am getting from Prodigy.

I can actually say to all certainty Prodigy is playing a huge part in this, since last time I was here at my parents beach house; I trained horribly...and I was using a Third Dimension pre-workout, the original formula though. No matter, I was having even 3 scoops and could not last even more than 2-3 sets per exercise, and my training was the easy bodybuilding split and not a Strength Training routine :blink:, with all honesty I can tell you guys 1 scoop Prodigy has made the world of difference in my energy levels and endurance at the gym this week :). Very pleased and thankful I got a chance to log it![/QUOTE]

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

Todays workout:

Squat Quasi-Deload Week:

Warm up (Jump Squats):

95x5
115x5
135x5

Working sets:
145x3
165x3
185x5

Leg Press:

270x15
270x15
270x15
270x15
270x20

Hyper Extensions:

BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15

Cable Crunches:

140x20
140x20
140x20
140x20
140x10 110x10 80x10

Cardio:

Notes:

I can actually say to all certainty Prodigy is playing a huge part in this, since last time I was here at my parents beach house; I trained horribly...and I was using a Third Dimension pre-workout, the original formula though. No matter, I was having even 3 scoops and could not last even more than 2-3 sets per exercise, and my training was the easy bodybuilding split and not a Strength Training routine :blink:, with all honesty I can tell you guys 1 scoop Prodigy has made the world of difference in my energy levels and endurance at the gym this week :). Very pleased and thankful I got a chance to log it![/QUOTE]

I agree with it being thermogenic. I've never sweated like I did on Prodigy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I love the calve vascularity part!!!!!! Man this Prodigy is starting to make me wanta get some. Every where I go it's there. How's the taste?
Like a Blueberry frozen iceberg of energy entering your mouth (Given you use cold water and/or Icecubes); refreshing and delicious.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like a Blueberry frozen iceberg of energy entering your mouth (Given you use cold water and/or Icecubes); refreshing and delicious.
Damn bro you can be on tv commercials!! Sounds yummmmie

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cel is going to be our man selling prodigy on QVC lol proud of this log :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cel is going to be our man selling prodigy on QVC lol proud of this log :)
Lol , now that I am here time to update the past 2 days , sorry bro, you know I travelled back to the states and dad turned 57 y.o. yesterday!! Was kinda busy!! Now lets see:

Friday: Bench Press+Arms day.

Bench press quasi deload:
Warm up
95x5
115x5
135x5

145x3
155x3
165x5

OHP

Wide Grip:
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10

(Loved the pump and burn on this ones!!)

Kroc Rows:

60x20
60x20
60x20
60x20
60x20

Triceps Rope Pushdowns

70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20
70x20

Chin ups

BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20

Barbell Curl

60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10
60x10

Dips

BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx25

Workout notes:

Did all this in one day since I had to take saturday off from lifting as I would only have time for cardio with my dad for his birthday and then spend the rest of the day with him hanging out and stuff. It was amazing, the energy I had was just unbeatable and it was only 1 scoop still, no tolerance buildup yet after 3 weeks which is QUITE awesome!!

Next day (Saturday):

Cardio: 1h and 30mins of running at the beach with dad and sharing some memories of both of us, pretty cool, I had 1 scoop and my dad had a coffee haha, he wanted to try 1 scoop but he got skeptical since he saw the video of me curling with it, he says it looks insanely good but too much for him at his age.

I will be doing the last of my prodigy this days and getting ready to sum it all up in a final review video and hopefully another in action video back at my usual gym where cameras ARE allowed haha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh back home eh! Workouts looking better and better every time. How's the food cooking been? I just made my home mad beer chili yum yum

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You mean Hulk!! I demand chili now!!! , And it is looking bland now haha, this semester is gonna be hell with 6 classes, 2 labs and my job :/...I'll have to pre-cook everything and freeze stuff to microwave it later :S! No time to cook now :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) crap that means I need to work extra hard on winning the lotto for all of us lol!! Make our own Advengers Gym biggest ever and our own resturant and supp store oh yeahhhh!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:) crap that means I need to work extra hard on winning the lotto for all of us lol!! Make our own Advengers Gym biggest ever and our own resturant and supp store oh yeahhhh!
And get on a plain to go to vegas with us!! if only Punja was reading this...we need to start planning this!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 2nd that man I was just telling Fufu how I miss PJ, just not the same without him.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I 2nd that man I was just telling Fufu how I miss PJ, just not the same without him.
I think Fufu has to be invited to Vegas too. Chander will be driving us there (Punja) , he now has a license to drive across states with a huge 18 wheeler so we can hitch a ride to vegas!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looking forward to your final review on Prodigy although it seems pretty clear that it did not disappoint!
Not at all ;)! I'll do some more action vid tomorrow!! I wanna show off more progress on pumps :D!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Monday Aug. 27:

OH Press Day, Dosage=1 scoop :

OHP

Warm Up
45x5
60x5
70x3

Working sets:
75x5
90x5
100x5+2 Total 7 reps.

Flat DB Bench Press

50x20
50x20
60x15
70x10 PR
70x10 PR

PRs, had not been able to get more than 7-8 in a LONG time haha, it felt good...Specially since there was a 200+lb dude beside me only getting 5 reps with the 65's :D! (Usually I wouldn't care , but exactly a year ago this same guy made fun of me for doing 25 lb DBs for Bench press for 7-8 reps...now lookie here...)

Kroc Rows
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15

Triceps Pushdowns
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20

Every other set of Tri Pushdowns I would be doing chin ups, I did 2 sets of 20 and a set of 25 (had to show off for a Fishie lady <Fishie is code for Freshmen> haha) Total of 65 chin ups BW.

Cardio:
20 mins HIT Elliptical for 270~ kCals.

PUMP= Deliciously awesome ;) , I have been leaning out and holding my weight at between 140-142 (depends on the morning Number 2) which makes the vascularity real noticeable :D!

Tuesday Aug. 28 Dead Lift day, Dosage=1 scoop:

Deadlifts

Warmup:

100x5 (Romanians for stretching the Hammies)
135x5
155x3

Working sets:
165x5
190x5
220x5+7 Uber mega hyper PR...and It was around 6:15am and no one to record me :(!! Total of 12 straight up reps!

I might be small and all, but I love dead lifting haha, I loved this day :)

Hamstring Assistance: Back Squats (Dynamic Movement)

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Felt AWESOME! Fast up, slow down, a$$ to calf, this was MY day haha.

Quad Assistance work: Leg extensions (They had the sign of Out of Order on the leg press :( )
90x20
90x20
110x15
110x15
110x12

Cardio:
HIT Stairmaster for 20 mins, around 280 kCals.

Today, Wednesday Aug. 29. Cardio day, Dosage...Last full scoop :( :

Warm up run:
20 mins at 7mph

Stairmaster:
20 mins level 16 (8 floors per minute)

Outside run:
20 minutes jogging around a double soccer field (I know this is a girl field, but sun was coming out and the morning was kinda nice to enjoy outside)

Total Cardio time: 60 mins.
Satisfaction: Achieved.
Energy: Still rolling on it.
Crash: Still Non Existent.
Calf Pumps: Sexy and noticeable even without shaving my Sasquatch legs.
For everything else there's Master Card...I mean Expect Proper Video for final review upon tomorrow's workout that has around .5-.75 scoop of PWO dosage.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Monday Aug. 27:

OHP

Warm Up
45x5
60x5
70x3

Working sets:
75x5
90x5
100x5+2 Total 7 reps.

Flat DB Bench Press

50x20
50x20
60x15
70x10 PR
70x10 PR

PRs, had not been able to get more than 7-8 in a LONG time haha, it felt good...Specially since there was a 200+lb dude beside me only getting 5 reps with the 65's :D! (Usually I wouldn't care , but exactly a year ago this same guy made fun of me for doing 25 lb DBs for Bench press for 7-8 reps...now lookie here...)

Kroc Rows
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15

Triceps Pushdowns
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20

Every other set of Tri Pushdowns I would be doing chin ups, I did 2 sets of 20 and a set of 25 (had to show off for a Fishie lady <Fishie is code for Freshmen> haha) Total of 65 chin ups BW.

Cardio:

PUMP= Deliciously awesome ;) , I have been leaning out and holding my weight at between 140-142 (depends on the morning Number 2) which makes the vascularity real noticeable :D!

Deadlifts

Warmup:

135x5
155x3

Working sets:
165x5
190x5
220x5+7 Uber mega hyper PR...and It was around 6:15am and no one to record me :(!! Total of 12 straight up reps!

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Quad Assistance work: Leg extensions (They had the sign of Out of Order on the leg press :( )
90x20
90x20
110x15
110x15
110x12

Cardio:

Warm up run:
20 mins at 7mph

Stairmaster:

Outside run:
20 minutes jogging around a double soccer field (I know this is a girl field, but sun was coming out and the morning was kinda nice to enjoy outside)

For everything else there's Master Card...I mean Expect Proper Video for final review upon tomorrow's workout that has around .5-.75 scoop of PWO dosage.
Congrats on the Uber Mega Hyper PR and impressing the "Fishie ladie"!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Congrats on the Uber Mega Hyper PR and impressing the "Fishie ladie"!
Thank you kind sir! I did enjoy doing that much...I shall attempt 315 by the end of this month. I hope I can get it haha.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thank you kind sir! I did enjoy doing that much...I shall attempt 315 by the end of this month. I hope I can get it haha.
Make sure there are lot of Fishie Ladies around for that.....maybe one can take video!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Make sure there are lot of Fishie Ladies around for that.....maybe one can take video!
The fishies arrive around 6:45-7am by the time I am finishing working out :/...(Unless it is a lower body day...I can sometimes take longer on these, specially Squat day X_X)

I have been told a lot lately...that I should get a gf though...if she knows supplement science, is hot, works out, knows nutrition, is single, can lift properly, looks strong and beautiful...heck I'll marry her, but there's not many women like that :(

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
The fishies arrive around 6:45-7am by the time I am finishing working out :/...(Unless it is a lower body day...I can sometimes take longer on these, specially Squat day X_X)

I have been told a lot lately...that I should get a gf though...if she knows supplement science, is hot, works out, knows nutrition, is single, can lift properly, looks strong and beautiful...heck I'll marry her, but there's not many women like that :(
I thought we talked about the girlfriend thing and decided a girl that was into supps was a no no. Can't have someone raiding your stash.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn congrats on the PR!!!! Your strength is climbing like a boss! You Are pound for pound the strongest guy I know broski

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn congrats on the PR!!!! Your strength is climbing like a boss! You Are pound for pound the strongest guy I know broski
And you are the best brother a guy could ask for Ricky :) thanks for always supporting me and being there for me my friend. I can honestly tell you if it wasn't for all the sincere, scientifically and emotional support you give me, I would not be getting this kind of results that fast. So that PR goes for both of us brother! And this month of September I'm pulling 315 for us bro!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

Todays workout:

Squat Quasi-Deload Week:

Warm up (Jump Squats):

95x5
115x5
135x5

Working sets:
145x3
165x3
185x5

Leg Press:

270x15
270x15
270x15
270x15
270x20

Hyper Extensions:

BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15
BW+25x15

Cable Crunches:

140x20
140x20
140x20
140x20
140x10 110x10 80x10

Cardio:

Notes:

I can actually say to all certainty Prodigy is playing a huge part in this, since last time I was here at my parents beach house; I trained horribly...and I was using a Third Dimension pre-workout, the original formula though. No matter, I was having even 3 scoops and could not last even more than 2-3 sets per exercise, and my training was the easy bodybuilding split and not a Strength Training routine :blink:, with all honesty I can tell you guys 1 scoop Prodigy has made the world of difference in my energy levels and endurance at the gym this week :). Very pleased and thankful I got a chance to log it!

I agree with it being thermogenic. I've never sweated like I did on Prodigy.
Is this some sort of error? lol Aaron repped this post but it says I posted it??... Im so confused...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it C you are fuggging killing it bro! I'ma have to work dt to catch up lol. Been missing you on my thread :( btw lil packers on the way!

Monday Aug. 27:

OHP

Warm Up
45x5
60x5
70x3

Working sets:
75x5
90x5
100x5+2 Total 7 reps.

Flat DB Bench Press

50x20
50x20
60x15
70x10 PR
70x10 PR

Kroc Rows
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15
70x15

Triceps Pushdowns
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20
105x20

Cardio:

Deadlifts

Warmup:

135x5
155x3

Working sets:
165x5
190x5

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

90x20
90x20
110x15
110x15
110x12

Cardio:

Warm up run:
20 mins at 7mph

Stairmaster:

Outside run: