PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
image-2612516355.jpg

Heres the deal... We all know PES kicks out some of the most reliable products on the market and Purus Labs is very reliable also... So I'm going to run this stack for the next month with the possibility of buying more and running it for eight weeks. My goals are to lose 1-2% BF, make my abs more visible and maintain muscle if not add some muscle in the process.

I was up to 195 with 11% BF on cycle but due to life events and a backpacking trip around Europe (11 countries in 3 weeks) I'm down to 178 and I feel like a b!tch now... Gotta get back to where I was but in the process I need to lose some BF.

Going to run my calories at 2500-2700 on workout days 40-50% protein and 2200 on non training days. Going to run a five day split with a variation of FST-7 that I think will work well for me. Will post pics and workout when I get to a computer!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This looks amazing to me! Dpol is my fav test booster!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should I just go by directions or take it at night or in morning ?
Anytime of the day is fine. Just get 3 caps down with a big meal.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Anytime of the day is fine. Just get 3 caps down with a big meal.
Sweet... I'll prob take at dinner since I eat fairly late.

Start tomorrow. Day one of my diet too... Four six ounce chicken breasts marinating in some light teriyaki sauce...going to grill them with some corn on the con in the AM

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sweet... I'll prob take at dinner since I eat fairly late.

Start tomorrow. Day one of my diet too... Four six ounce chicken breasts marinating in some light teriyaki sauce...going to grill them with some corn on the con in the AM
I take right before workout personally

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
All supps have arrived but my new Gold Standard Whey. Going to start the log on Monday. Got my diet in order today. Cooked my meals for the next two days.

High protein/Low Carb...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
All supps have arrived but my new Gold Standard Whey. Going to start the log on Monday. Got my diet in order today. Cooked my meals for the next two days.

High protein/Low Carb...
Your gonna love it ;-) let's see them gains!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I hope. I'm feeling like a bitch right now... 195 to 178 from all that traveling. Let's hope muscle memory is my friend.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol and Anabeta should compliment eachother very well... And the Alpha T2 will have you lean and sweating ;-)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Dpol and Anabeta should compliment eachother very well... And the Alpha T2 will have you lean and sweating ;-)
Cha'ching! Log starts Monday... Getting diet in order right now!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day One

Dosed all Supps according to the directions.

Workout went well... As good as it could go for not being in the gym consistently for two months ...

Chest and Bis

Flat Bench
135x12,12 185x8, 225x4, 185x6, 135x10
Incline DB flys
35x12, 35x12, 40x10, 45x8, 35x10
Incline DB press
70x8, 75x6, 75x6, 80x4, 55x12
Pec Dec Flys FST-7
15/15/15/12/12/12/12... 30 second break in between

Bis
Wide grip BB curls
55x12,12,10,10,8
Preacher curls
10+barX12,12,10 20+barX10,8
FST-7 cable curls
15, 15, 15, 12, 12 **** sucked!

Loving the pump from extra sets and reps...

Tomorrow I will get some weight stats.

My strength is down so much. My max used to be 315 natural. I used to be able to curl 45+bar... I was embarrassed today.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day Two

Decided to dose my D-Pol in the AM with my breakfast. I had good results with that when I ran bulk DAA so I figure why change something that's not broken.

Today the gym closed earlier than I thought so I only hit dead lifts in. Strength is still there but not nearly where it was...

135x12, 225x8, 315x6, 365x3, 415xFAIL, really pissed about that fail bc I was pulling 505 on cycle .... I'll get there again. New goal... 475 by the end of this run.

Nothing to note supplement wise just yet but I'm bumping up the AlphaT2 dose to two in the morning on Monday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awe sh1t! I'm in this motha focka!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Meals Day 2

1. 4 slices turkey bacon
Three scrambled eggs
One scoop natty PB
Three slices of cornmeal mush
2. ON whey 25g w 6 oz whole milk
3. 6oz Prime rib sandwich with half bun
4. 4 oz chic breast with Anabeta PWO
plain baked potatoe
5. ON 25g with 6 oz whole milk
6. 8 oz grilled chic breast and grilled corn on cob (no butter)

Maybe I'm not cutting! Lol but this Anabeta (or something) is increasing my appetite like no other!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Like Airborne said pre workout is great...I personally like taking any kind of test boosting supplements in the morning when waking and before bed. Since Dpol is 3 pills I been taking one morning,one afternoon(pre or post workout if I'm training that day) and one at night right before bed

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Like Airborne said pre workout is great...I personally like taking any kind of test boosting supplements in the morning when waking and before bed. Since Fool is 3 pills I been taking one morning,one afternoon(pre or post workout if I'm training that day) and one at night right before bed
I just like taknng them AM bc I'm already taking Anabeta PWO and AlphaT2 like an hour before my workout bc the 6-8 hr window falls in between there.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Breakfast

Plus 2 Anabeta and 3 D-Pol...

Libido has increased so maybe the DAA and Fenugreek are kicking in.

BTW staple supps include

ON Gold Std
Fenugreek
Fish Oil
Purus Organ Shield

Attachments

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all, you're at the same weight as me and I'm pulling 365 for 1 rep max on DL. Also that's on a racked DL with the plates about 4 inches off the ground(lowest hole in power rack at my gym). This **** should go good though, run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all, you're at the same weight as me and I'm pulling 365 for 1 rep max on DL. Also that's on a racked DL with the plates about 4 inches off the ground(lowest hole in power rack at my gym). This **** should go good though, run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.
I bought a bottle of OEP before it runs out... I'm going to throw it in with some Erase at the end. I'm trying to eat below Maintenance but Anabeta makes me so hungry. Hopefully I'll still be able to cut up a bit just eating healthy and throwing cardio in the mix.

BTW, weighed myself yesterday I'm 184 actually. Pics to come later this week!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day three

Rest Day... Going to run this evening when it cools down though.

My body is thrashed from the last two days but I can assume it would be worse without the supps. I dosed D-Pol when I woke up with two AlphaT2 and two Anabeta with my lunch at noon. Two more Anabeta after dinner but I'll dose AlphaT2 right before dinner.

Day 3 meals (so far)
6 oz Chicken Breast
3 eggs scrambled
4 slices of Cornmeal mush
6 oz of VitD milk with one scoop ON whey
3 oz coffee with one hazelnut creamer
With Anabeta
1 spicy tuna roll
2 peices of YellowTail sashimi
1 UMI sunshine roll
Green Tea

I'm so effing hungry!!!?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all...run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.
You can attest to how much my lifts have dropped though... You've witnessed me pull 500lbs on deads with Hoby... Just sucks that I didn't have a good PCT.

My SD cycle will go better.

murk01

murk01

Awards
You can attest to how much my lifts have dropped though... You've witnessed me pull 500lbs on deads with Hoby... Just sucks that I didn't have a good PCT.

My SD cycle will go better.
Wow 500lb dead lifts!
What was wrong with ur pct?
I thing the whole shutdown is the problem. And some ppl take longer to recover hormone balance.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Breakfast

Plus 2 Anabeta and 3 D-Pol...

Libido has increased so maybe the DAA and Fenugreek are kicking in.

BTW staple supps include

ON Gold Std
Fenugreek
Fish Oil
Purus Organ Shield
Yum!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Wow 500lb dead lifts!
What was wrong with ur pct?
I thing the whole shutdown is the problem. And some ppl take longer to recover hormone balance.
Life happened... We back packed Europe like mid pct. my family came to visit and I lost three weeks d quality gym time... Just lost it all bc I couldn't maintain.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Evening cardio session ... Started to get rained on so we had to turn around. 1.3 miles in 8.5 mins

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks... ;)

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
May e with the t2

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
May e with the t2
"WARNING: FOLLOWING LINK FOUND TO INCREAS MUSCLE MASS BY 300%"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207670-tiger-blood-bps.html
Yeah just for the last four weeks... Because I want to be able to log the effects of AT2/AB more effectively. I don't want to throw something else in before I've given these sups the proper review...feel me?

Hoping the T2 will increase the effectiveness of the OEP.

Anabeta is making me so damn hungry. I may have to turn this into a recomp the way my appetite is. I'm hoping that the nutrition partioning effects will kick in and I'll start to see some positive effects.

BTW, I love that freaking signature.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 4...

Vascularity actually increasing already. Pretty excited about that. Hunger through the roof. Maybe I'll include AB in my PCT since it makes me so hungry.

Shoulders/abs
5 sets of roman chairs 70x12-15
3 sets of rotation machine 100x12

DB press 50x12,10,10,8,8
Cleans 105x12,12,10 125x10, 135x4,2,2
Front raises, lateral raises, rear delts
FST-7 shoulder machine press...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Murk... I looked back at my lifts and it was only 455 not 500... Didn't mean to exaggerate.. Sorry mate. :) looks like I have a new goal.

murk01

murk01

Awards
All good, 455 is big-time. 500 was right around the corner

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks... ;)

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?
Such a sick stack bro!

It isn't just you!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Back day. More deads. Killed that ****...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
BTW, weighed myself yesterday I'm 184 actually. Pics to come later this week!
I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.
Legit

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!
Tag your link in this forum... Get some publicity fool. Yeah, man I love Anabeta and AT2.

murk01

murk01

Awards
How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables
DAA and agmatine seems like a legit product!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I bought 5 bottles of SD since it is so cheap. Now I have enough to last my friends and I both a year! Lol.

Off to the gym in a couple hours. I took the weekend off. I feel like these supps are definitely improving my recovery too.