PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Haha, tough talk over here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Yeh frizzier burned me. That all ill be thinking about when I'm on the porch widdeling wood
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Yeh frizzier burned me. That all ill be thinking about when I'm on the porch widdeling wood
    Frizzier... New name for me my boy Murk knows I'm just kidding him. Wait til SD hits. I'm going for a 550 dead lift goal. Going to hit 450 again natural though.

So, chest today. Two caps of Fat Smack one in the AM Pre breakfast one PWO... Holy **** I've never sweat that bad in my life. My workout wasn't even that intense but I was dripping...

Awesome work Purus... Pretty sure that AlphaT2 is helping too... PES knows i appreciate them!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Frizzier... New name for me my boy Murk knows I'm just kidding him. Wait til SD hits. I'm going for a 550 dead lift goal. Going to hit 450 again natural though.

So, chest today. Two caps of Fat Smack one in the AM Pre breakfast one PWO... Holy **** I've never sweat that bad in my life. My workout wasn't even that intense but I was dripping...

Awesome work Purus... Pretty sure that AlphaT2 is helping too... PES knows i appreciate them!
    Good to hear Fat Smack is treating ya well. I'll be logging that in the upcoming future!

5. Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  26.8 KB

Current Weight: 177

Really noticing the heat effects from FatSmack and AT2. I never swear like this...

Starting to research some HIIT and swimming for cardio... Thinking about incorporating some sprints, and circuits into my daily routine. Cut down on all the weights and try to incorporate more body weight and HIIT training to build endurance.

Slowly contemplating trying to join a spec ops job in the Air Force when I commission... Slowly...
    •   

6. Kickass brother!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Jeez you are getting shredded.. how much longer you cutting? I need to aim to get that cut.

8. Really good log in here!

Looking sexy lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by lumipz
    Jeez you are getting shredded.. how much longer you cutting? I need to aim to get that cut.
    Thanks. Nothing like you did... 60 lbs and ****.

I am going to run the bottle of fat smack at 2 caps a day until it's gone. It has 45 servings. It's a great value for the effects it gives. I may run it at 3 caps later but I'll see how two treats me first...

Then, who knows... Maybe I'll try SD out?

Name:  image-109905234.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  418.0 KB

10. lol maybe.

Gah I'm debating a little stash myself....... I'm not even a big SD fan haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. My aas supplier got 85 bottles of sdrol lol he will make a killing when people are willing to pay 40$ a bottle
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    My aas supplier got 85 bottles of sdrol lol he will make a killing when people are willing to pay 40$ a bottle
    Exactly.
    Now that to layman people it's "real steroid" probably pay much higher to the right people. Theoretically, since you shouldn't do that it will be illegal.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    lol maybe.

Gah I'm debating a little stash myself....... I'm not even a big SD fan haha
    I'm thinking about getting more... But I've never used it so I don't really know how I will react to it... Don't want to have like 20 bottles and it be too harsh for me or something.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    My aas supplier got 85 bottles of sdrol lol he will make a killing when people are willing to pay 40$ a bottle
    I guess I could always sell it on the black market? What's a lil DEA violation worth in jail time?

14. Early morning PT... One cap of FatSmack/two AT2. Sweating like a fat guy at the doughnut shop.

800M run
    20 pushups
    20 crunches
    400M sprint/run
    10 body builders
    20 four-count flutter kicks
    15 diamond push-ups

Repeated three times. 1-1.5 min break in between.

3 min cool down/stretch...

Going to run something like this fasted twice a week (mandatory)... Also, looking into getting a swimming instructor to teach me proper techniques.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Going to run something like this fasted twice a week (mandatory)... Also, looking into getting a swimming instructor to teach me proper techniques.
    Hell yeah dude, swimming is hardcore cardio. Probably really good for strengthening the ol' rotator cuff too...
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

16. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Hell yeah dude, swimming is hardcore cardio. Probably really good for strengthening the ol' rotator cuff too...
    I'm thinking About applying for TACP officer (ALO) next year... Thinking about starting now to prepare for it. Both mentally and physically. Which means: rucking 5 miles at a time, jogging consistently for miles on end, swimming and practicing treading water in hostile situations (friend pulling you under, mask full of water, etc) and plenty of weight training.

I'm so serious about this, Im even looking into buying a gun to learn to shoot better. Lol .

17. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Early morning PT... One cap of FatSmack/two AT2. Sweating like a fat guy at the doughnut shop.

800M run
    20 pushups
    20 crunches
    400M sprint/run
    10 body builders
    20 four-count flutter kicks
    15 diamond push-ups

Repeated three times. 1-1.5 min break in between.

3 min cool down/stretch...

Ur a fukin machine!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

I'm thinking About applying for TACP officer (ALO) next year... Thinking about starting now to prepare for it. Both mentally and physically. Which means: rucking 5 miles at a time, jogging consistently for miles on end, swimming and practicing treading water in hostile situations (friend pulling you under, mask full of water, etc) and plenty of weight training.

I'm so serious about this, Im even looking into buying a gun to learn to shoot better. Lol .
    You're crazy man, if that's what you wanna do though. My brother is going through all the preliminary stuff for enlisted tacp right now, you could be his CO lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

19. Do it!

20. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

You're crazy man, if that's what you wanna do though. My brother is going through all the preliminary stuff for enlisted tacp right now, you could be his CO lol.
    Another Brown? Is he as bad ass as SuperPro Brown? Lol... Wait till you see this workout im going to ATTEMPT. I'll post it tonight when I get out of class.

Btw, I'm down to 177

21. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Another Brown? Is he as bad ass as SuperPro Brown? Lol... Wait till you see this workout im going to ATTEMPT. I'll post it tonight when I get out of class.

Btw, I'm down to 177
    My workouts are actually moving towards more reps lately(8-12 range, never less than 6), interested to see what you're going for though. Nice man! You're about 10 over me still.
    -Dom Mazzetti

22. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

My workouts are actually moving towards more reps lately(8-12 range, never less than 6), interested to see what you're going for though. Nice man! You're about 10 over me still.
    Yeh I get more satisfaction out of high Rep + high sets. I go for 12x5sets. Sick pumps, I like to feel like I pushed my body to the limit

23. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yeh I get more satisfaction out of high Rep + high sets. I go for 12x5sets. Sick pumps, I like to feel like I pushed my body to the limit
    I might try this. I started working out like this to take stress off my joints from a long period of "powerlifting" style workouts where a set would commonly be 1-5 reps of heavy, heavy weight but I'm starting to feel like my muscles get more fatigued from more reps with very controlled motion.
    -Dom Mazzetti

24. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

I might try this. I started working out like this to take stress off my joints from a long period of "powerlifting" style workouts where a set would commonly be 1-5 reps of heavy, heavy weight but I'm starting to feel like my muscles get more fatigued from more reps with very controlled motion.
    That why I switched. I did a 5x5, and wanted to give my joints a break.
    I love it though, when I can bearly drag my a$$ out the gym and its a struggle to get back into my car.
    FUK I'm going to kill it tonight! This convos getting me amped!

25. Get it man! I'll be killin' back tomorrow morning, it's 10PM here(UK).
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Koko's Log of c 20/intimidate/erase pro/anabeta
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:13 AM
  3. 2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 09:48 PM
  4. PES Killer 3-Stack Log (New Year Shape up for Summer)
    By VeeSix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:37 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:35 AM