PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Lol. I took OEP on an empty stomach... **** sucked. But yeah, gonna get the product tomorrow. Man, it's so hard dieting... My family eats like ****!
    I agree haha I eat massive amount of Carbs haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I agree haha I eat massive amount of Carbs haha
    We just moved back from England and none of our stuff is here so we are staying with my dad...his gf makes like pasta and potatoes w butter ... I'm like wtf! And they laugh and say "we aren't dieting"
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    We just moved back from England and none of our stuff is here so we are staying with my dad...his gf makes like pasta and potatoes w butter ... I'm like wtf! And they laugh and say "we aren't dieting"
    *******s lol jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    I'm buying FatSmack tomorrow and starting as soon as it gets here. I took OEP today and it really messed my stomach up.

    It makes sense... "PES meets Purus" to use well.. PES and Purus products... Good idea Airborne.
    Love me some fatsmack!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    *******s lol jk
    Yep... Buncha d!cks

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Love me some fatsmack!
    Hopefully I will too.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    We just moved back from England and none of our stuff is here so we are staying with my dad...his gf makes like pasta and potatoes w butter ... I'm like wtf! And they laugh and say "we aren't dieting"
    U got to give em a guilt trip. Or answer that" we aren't dieting ", with a, "maybe u should.. "
    probably wont make u dinner anymore!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Lol. I took OEP on an empty stomach... **** sucked. But yeah, gonna get the product tomorrow. Man, it's so hard dieting... My family eats like ****!
    Lol I've been taking 3 OEP a day doesn't bother my stomach at all. I take 2 in the morning then do fasted cardio and then another about 5 hours later, weights after work. Tell me how the Fatsmack works out for you though, I'm not really sure if the OEP is even helping me cut any more than I normally would. Was thinking about trying USP Test Powder in my next PCT, but maybe I'll go for DPol instead the ingredients look better. Idk though, I still have like ~100 grams of straight DAA powder lol.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  8. Straight DAA is not bad... I do like this DPol though.

    I'm buying the fatsmack in a minute.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Straight DAA is not bad... I do like this DPol though.

    I'm buying the fatsmack in a minute.
    ^^^ winning

    I have a 500g bag of bulk Daa... Now I'm hooked on Dpol its just sitting there
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    ^^^ winning

    I have a 500g bag of bulk Daa... Now I'm hooked on Dpol its just sitting there
    For the price... Can't beat it. Pills are a little big but that's something you get used to
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    For the price... Can't beat it. Pills are a little big but that's something you get used to
    I'm pretty sure we are making them with a smoother coating soon... Not all gritty :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Hopefully I will too.
    Looking forward to your thoughts.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Looking forward to your thoughts.
    Purchase was made 3-5 days max delivery. I'm anxious to see how this works out with AlphaT2.

    As for anabeta... I forgot to take it today so I took it with my dinner and damnzit I'm so hungry before bed.

    Love these supps so far.

    Today was arms day... Still a lil weak from where I was on cycle but I had veins popping out that I didn't know existed. Did you know AlphaT2/Anabeta/DPol cause you to grow more veins in your arms and shoulders? I can prove it... Those weren't there yesterday
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Today was a much needed rest day. My body is pretty wrecked. Tomorrow is shoulders/traps/abs/calves then the next day is back and maybe some more arms if I feel up to it. I found that my arms grow well if I hit them twice a week .

    FatSmack shipped today. Should be here by the beginning of next week.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Today was a much needed rest day. My body is pretty wrecked. Tomorrow is shoulders/traps/abs/calves then the next day is back and maybe some more arms if I feel up to it. I found that my arms grow well if I hit them twice a week .

    FatSmack shipped today. Should be here by the beginning of next week.
    ^^^Hella win
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Shoulder day today... Lifted like a beast. Don't have time to log the workout but I can log the cleans.

    105x8,8 125x6,6 145x6,6 then I started trying to see where I stood...

    165x2, 185x1 195xFAIL...

    185 is a PR naturally. I don't remember if I hit it on cycle but I know I hadn't naturally.

    Thanks PES/Purus

    Also, I need to get around to taking some pics. I'm seeing some differences in the mirror that I really like.

    New veins popped out in the front delt area. Have to say that I'm growing veins from everywhere. Hopefully I have enough blood to fill all these veins that these supps are producing... (: (:
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  17. Nice PR on cleans bro! D-pol vascularity is awesome! Love them pumps with the nitrates can only imagine teaming it with anebeta!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice PR on cleans bro! D-pol vascularity is awesome! Love them pumps with the nitrates can only imagine teaming it with anebeta!
    Maybe I'm not recomping... Maybe my muscles are just so pumped I feel like I'm getting bigger and more cut/vascular. Lol... Kidding

    Also, my mood has enhanced. I think it's the elevated test levels. I'm pretty sure my test was low from cycle (bloods sometimes soon Pre SD) so I think the DPOL has brought me up to a good level. Mood enhanced, libido up, aggression coming back, desire to workout up...

    Oh yeah, my Dad and I went to the auction today. I went to look... Welll I bought a bed, a coffee table and an ELIPTICAL! So now (after I pick it up Monday) fasted cardio will start in the AM... God im going to be good fvkin looking...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  19. Impressive cleans man, I know that's a lot from where you were before on those. Were they clean and press or just cleans? I think I'm gonna start doing clean and jerks olympic style how they squat all the way down when they do the clean, I just think if I got that form down I could do more weight.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Impressive cleans man, I know that's a lot from where you were before on those. Were they clean and press or just cleans? I think I'm gonna start doing clean and jerks olympic style how they squat all the way down when they do the clean, I just think if I got that form down I could do more weight.
    I pressed 135 or 145 I can't remember. Well clean and jerk actually. But I just wanted to see what I could clean this week. I had pretty close to Olympic form... Got pretty low on the heavy weights.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  21. Well... I took the weekend off... But back at it tomorrow!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  22. You and I both my man!! Well deserved!

  23. Sicker than a dog though... Allergies and sinus infection.. Fml
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Sicker than a dog though... Allergies and sinus infection.. Fml
    Damn dude...I hope you feel better! Just rest and eat lots of protein
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. It's arrived! And I got my new elliptical too! Summer shredding begin
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    It's arrived! And I got my new elliptical too! Summer shredding begin
    That's a beautiful item!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Damn dude...I hope you feel better! Just rest and eat lots of protein
    Allergy medicine is helping... Today is day one of school too. Fml
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  28. I'm sure that fatsmack will help keep your ass awake in class!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    It's arrived! And I got my new elliptical too! Summer shredding begin
    Love it bro!! Get ready for the sweatiest, best workouts of your life! I just got an energy boost from looking at the pic!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love it bro!! Get ready for the sweatiest, best workouts of your life! I just got an energy boost from looking at the pic!
    Duuuuude, I was so geeked out all day off one cap. It's 14 hours later and I'm still energized. I had one of the best workouts since I was 'on' ... Thanks for the good info LTL, Airborne... You guys really know your Supps. PES/Purus run some really good products.

    Still trying to figure out how to eat on this ****... I felt like I was on adderall all day...no appetite. Took my Anabeta PreWO and with PostWO meal...

    now time to TRY and fall asleep.


    I killed chest today... Best workout I've had in months. The extra day off on the weekend helped.

    We did an upper chest anihilation today.

    Incline Chest Machine (each side)
    45x20, 90x10, 110x5, 115x5, 135(3 plates each side)x2 plus 2 more negs ...and that was my warmup! wtf.

    Incline Dumb Bells
    we did three sets of 8-12 from 60 lbs to 90 lbs...hit every peg on the adjustable bench from nearly verticle to the one right before flat...then we went back down and did Dumbell flys the same way 3setsx3heightsx60-90 lbs... I'll feel it tomorrow..

    Then we finished off the workout with 3 sets of 12 peck deck flys

    Did two sets of roman chairs and then sat in the sauna...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Koko's Log of c 20/intimidate/erase pro/anabeta
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
  3. 2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
  4. PES Killer 3-Stack Log (New Year Shape up for Summer)
    By VeeSix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:37 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:35 AM
Log in
Log in