PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Day 3 Breakfast

Plus 2 Anabeta and 3 D-Pol...

Libido has increased so maybe the DAA and Fenugreek are kicking in.

BTW staple supps include

ON Gold Std
    Fenugreek
    Fish Oil
    Purus Organ Shield
    Yum!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Wow 500lb dead lifts!
    What was wrong with ur pct?
    I thing the whole shutdown is the problem. And some ppl take longer to recover hormone balance.
    Life happened... We back packed Europe like mid pct. my family came to visit and I lost three weeks d quality gym time... Just lost it all bc I couldn't maintain.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Evening cardio session ... Started to get rained on so we had to turn around. 1.3 miles in 8.5 mins

4. Subbed!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

5. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Subbed!
    That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks...

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?
    •   

6. Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
    May e with the t2

7. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
    May e with the t2
    "WARNING: FOLLOWING LINK FOUND TO INCREAS MUSCLE MASS BY 300%"
    TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    Yeah just for the last four weeks... Because I want to be able to log the effects of AT2/AB more effectively. I don't want to throw something else in before I've given these sups the proper review...feel me?

Hoping the T2 will increase the effectiveness of the OEP.

Anabeta is making me so damn hungry. I may have to turn this into a recomp the way my appetite is. I'm hoping that the nutrition partioning effects will kick in and I'll start to see some positive effects.

BTW, I love that freaking signature.

8. Day 4...

Vascularity actually increasing already. Pretty excited about that. Hunger through the roof. Maybe I'll include AB in my PCT since it makes me so hungry.

Shoulders/abs
    5 sets of roman chairs 70x12-15
    3 sets of rotation machine 100x12

DB press 50x12,10,10,8,8
    Cleans 105x12,12,10 125x10, 135x4,2,2
    Front raises, lateral raises, rear delts
    FST-7 shoulder machine press...

9. Murk... I looked back at my lifts and it was only 455 not 500... Didn't mean to exaggerate.. Sorry mate. looks like I have a new goal.

10. All good, 455 is big-time. 500 was right around the corner

11. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks...

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?
    Such a sick stack bro!

It isn't just you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Back day. More deads. Killed that ****...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    BTW, weighed myself yesterday I'm 184 actually. Pics to come later this week!
    I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

14. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.
    Legit

15. Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!
    Tag your link in this forum... Get some publicity fool. Yeah, man I love Anabeta and AT2.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!
    How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
    I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables

18. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
    I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables
    DAA and agmatine seems like a legit product!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

19. I bought 5 bottles of SD since it is so cheap. Now I have enough to last my friends and I both a year! Lol.

Off to the gym in a couple hours. I took the weekend off. I feel like these supps are definitely improving my recovery too.

20. Legs Day!

Squats
    135x12, 225x8, 225x6, 315x2, 315x2, 225x6, 225x4
    HackSquat Machine
    120x10, 150x8, 210x6, 250x6, 310x4, 390x3 (failure)
    Single Leg HamCurls 60x12x5
    Leg extension 100x12xFST-7

Good pump... Great vascularity during my workout.

I'm noticing some changes in the mirror. Starting to feel more full and recovery has increased dramatically. I truly think the Anabeta is responsible for this. I've been taking it with my post workout shake and then I eat my post workout meal when I get home (+45 mins after shake)...

DPol/Anabeta have increased my libido tens fold. I had a bad PCT from Havoc and my libido had been **** for over a month. Was using fenugreek but I forgot to take it the last three days and lets just say that the increase in test from the supps is helping...

21. Thinking about adding the OEP in at a low dose to help the AlphaT2... What's everyone's opinion?

22. Anyone?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Thinking about adding the OEP in at a low dose to help the AlphaT2... What's everyone's opinion?
    At2 is the fat burner that makes other fat burners better.... Why not! I'd rather add FatSmack XR imo
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. I've yet to run Anabeta but you are convincing me I've been missing out. Sorry no opinion on the OEP.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    I've yet to run Anabeta but you are convincing me I've been missing out. Sorry no opinion on the OEP.
    Immmmm hungry! I'm using AB in PCT for sure.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

At2 is the fat burner that makes other fat burners better.... Why not! I'd rather add FatSmack XR imo
    I'm buying FatSmack tomorrow and starting as soon as it gets here. I took OEP today and it really messed my stomach up.

It makes sense... "PES meets Purus" to use well.. PES and Purus products... Good idea Airborne.

27. I don't want to neglect the Purus product I'm running...

As for DPol, I feel like it works great. I've taken bulk DAA powder and it compares equally if not better.

I don't have labs obviously but I'm seeing an increase in libido, vascularity and acne on the shoulders which I never get... So I know it has to be increasing my levels.

The alphaT2 is really heating me up. It was only 78 degrees today but I was constantly sweating. Nothing like dripping sweat but when I got to they gym today my underarms were very damp and I was sweating throughout my workout more than usual...

28. Great updates bro! It's just begun ;-) make sure when you take FatSmack to down it with food. Greek yogurt killed the burn
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great updates bro! It's just begun ;-) make sure when you take FatSmack to down it with food. Greek yogurt killed the burn
    Lol. I took OEP on an empty stomach... **** sucked. But yeah, gonna get the product tomorrow. Man, it's so hard dieting... My family eats like ****!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Koko's Log of c 20/intimidate/erase pro/anabeta
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
  3. 2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:48 PM
  4. PES Killer 3-Stack Log (New Year Shape up for Summer)
    By VeeSix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:37 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:35 AM