PES meets Purus--a log of Anabeta/AlphaT2/D-Pol ... Summer Shreading take one!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all, you're at the same weight as me and I'm pulling 365 for 1 rep max on DL. Also that's on a racked DL with the plates about 4 inches off the ground(lowest hole in power rack at my gym). This **** should go good though, run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

2. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all, you're at the same weight as me and I'm pulling 365 for 1 rep max on DL. Also that's on a racked DL with the plates about 4 inches off the ground(lowest hole in power rack at my gym). This **** should go good though, run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.
    I bought a bottle of OEP before it runs out... I'm going to throw it in with some Erase at the end. I'm trying to eat below Maintenance but Anabeta makes me so hungry. Hopefully I'll still be able to cut up a bit just eating healthy and throwing cardio in the mix.

BTW, weighed myself yesterday I'm 184 actually. Pics to come later this week!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Day three

Rest Day... Going to run this evening when it cools down though.

My body is thrashed from the last two days but I can assume it would be worse without the supps. I dosed D-Pol when I woke up with two AlphaT2 and two Anabeta with my lunch at noon. Two more Anabeta after dinner but I'll dose AlphaT2 right before dinner.

Day 3 meals (so far)
    6 oz Chicken Breast
    3 eggs scrambled
    4 slices of Cornmeal mush
    6 oz of VitD milk with one scoop ON whey
    3 oz coffee with one hazelnut creamer
    With Anabeta
    1 spicy tuna roll
    2 peices of YellowTail sashimi
    1 UMI sunshine roll
    Green Tea

I'm so effing hungry!!!?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Looks good man, I'll be following. Your lifts don't look bad at all...run this and then hit up some bulkage you'll be back where you were in no time.
    You can attest to how much my lifts have dropped though... You've witnessed me pull 500lbs on deads with Hoby... Just sucks that I didn't have a good PCT.

My SD cycle will go better.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

You can attest to how much my lifts have dropped though... You've witnessed me pull 500lbs on deads with Hoby... Just sucks that I didn't have a good PCT.

My SD cycle will go better.
    Wow 500lb dead lifts!
    What was wrong with ur pct?
    I thing the whole shutdown is the problem. And some ppl take longer to recover hormone balance.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    Day 3 Breakfast

Plus 2 Anabeta and 3 D-Pol...

Libido has increased so maybe the DAA and Fenugreek are kicking in.

BTW staple supps include

ON Gold Std
    Fenugreek
    Fish Oil
    Purus Organ Shield
    Yum!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Wow 500lb dead lifts!
    What was wrong with ur pct?
    I thing the whole shutdown is the problem. And some ppl take longer to recover hormone balance.
    Life happened... We back packed Europe like mid pct. my family came to visit and I lost three weeks d quality gym time... Just lost it all bc I couldn't maintain.

8. Evening cardio session ... Started to get rained on so we had to turn around. 1.3 miles in 8.5 mins

9. Subbed!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

10. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Subbed!
    That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks...

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?

11. Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
    May e with the t2

12. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Ur going to add oxyelite to the stack? OE gets a lot of hype, I didn't see much from it.
    May e with the t2
    "WARNING: FOLLOWING LINK FOUND TO INCREAS MUSCLE MASS BY 300%"
    TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )
    Yeah just for the last four weeks... Because I want to be able to log the effects of AT2/AB more effectively. I don't want to throw something else in before I've given these sups the proper review...feel me?

Hoping the T2 will increase the effectiveness of the OEP.

Anabeta is making me so damn hungry. I may have to turn this into a recomp the way my appetite is. I'm hoping that the nutrition partioning effects will kick in and I'll start to see some positive effects.

BTW, I love that freaking signature.

13. Day 4...

Vascularity actually increasing already. Pretty excited about that. Hunger through the roof. Maybe I'll include AB in my PCT since it makes me so hungry.

Shoulders/abs
    5 sets of roman chairs 70x12-15
    3 sets of rotation machine 100x12

DB press 50x12,10,10,8,8
    Cleans 105x12,12,10 125x10, 135x4,2,2
    Front raises, lateral raises, rear delts
    FST-7 shoulder machine press...

14. Murk... I looked back at my lifts and it was only 455 not 500... Didn't mean to exaggerate.. Sorry mate. looks like I have a new goal.

15. All good, 455 is big-time. 500 was right around the corner

16. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

That's good because I decided I'm going to run this log for 8 weeks...

Going to run DPol/Anabeta/AlphaT2 for eight weeks with some OxyElite Pro for the last four weeks...

Is it just me or does PES put out some of the most reliable products on the Market?
    Such a sick stack bro!

It isn't just you!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

17. Back day. More deads. Killed that ****...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88
    BTW, weighed myself yesterday I'm 184 actually. Pics to come later this week!
    I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

19. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

I hadn't weighed myself at all since I started cardio two weeks ago. Started OEP last week. I'm already down 5lbs, at 175. I think ill be lean as fuk if I can drop to like 165, then i'll roll into SD.
    Legit

20. Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!
    Tag your link in this forum... Get some publicity fool. Yeah, man I love Anabeta and AT2.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    Heck yeah boy! Get it! I've got a couple more weeks or so of my Test Powder run until I am running the SD again! Check out muh logz!
    How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
    I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables

23. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

How is that test powder. What the main ingredient?
    I working out how ill finish off my bottle SD. I keep debating, slim chance ill just roll with injectables
    DAA and agmatine seems like a legit product!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

24. I bought 5 bottles of SD since it is so cheap. Now I have enough to last my friends and I both a year! Lol.

Off to the gym in a couple hours. I took the weekend off. I feel like these supps are definitely improving my recovery too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Koko's Log of c 20/intimidate/erase pro/anabeta
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:13 AM
  3. 2 bottles of Anabeta.....pes thoughts
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 09:48 PM
  4. PES Killer 3-Stack Log (New Year Shape up for Summer)
    By VeeSix in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:37 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:35 AM