Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have the opportunity to run a review on Formasurge. I am currently running a AAS cycle. I will be using the FormaSurge as a my AI and getting blood test to see how it affects my hormone levels. I am in week 8 of my AAS cycle and it looks like this:

(going from week 8 on here)
Week 8-12 900mg Test E
Week 13-14 Test E 600mg
Week 8-14 HCG 250iu 2x every week
Week 9-16 Winny 60mg ED

PCT starts week 16 (October 10th)

I am currently running adex as my AI at .5mg EOD

I will be stopping the Adex Thursday.

Thursday afternoon I will be getting blood tests done to see how my estrogen levels are from the Adex. After 30 days of Formasurge I will get another blood test to see how my estrogen levels changed compared against the Adex.

Friday I will start dosing the 30 day supply of Formasurge.

My AAS log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201701-you-cant-flex.html

Stats:
24 years old
195lbs
9% Body Fat
Max Dead: 455
Max Squat: 485
Max Bench: 335

Workout Regiment:I am in week 3 of German Volume Training. German Volume Training: A New Look At An Old Way To Build Mass & Strength | SimplyShredded.com

Goals
1. This AAS cycle is a recomp for me. So far I have dropped 2% bodyfat and gained about 8lbs of solid mass.
2. I will be using the FormaSurge as my AI while running high levels of Testosterone.
3. I will be entering the "leaning" phase of my cycle during week 10 with the Winstrol. Formasurge will help with the androgenic effect and boost my hunger.

I will be posting pictures periodically as well as updating my results as often as possible.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
A simple, solid cycle. I look forward to seeing what formasurge does for you! :)
Thanks man! BPS makes some awesome Sh*t! Im stoked to run this as an AI and give a honest review with blood work to prove it.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh **** I'm in for this murder scene!! Kill it
Big bro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for sure. Best of luck!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dam I shouldn't of slept in. Lol just read your thread about getting up a 4:30 everyday. That stinks, I get my 8 hours whenever I go to bed, if that so happens to be very late, I call in :X

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dam I shouldn't of slept in. Lol just read your thread about getting up a 4:30 everyday. That stinks, I get my 8 hours whenever I go to bed, if that so happens to be very late, I call in :X
I get 8 hours... I just go to bed early you lazy son of a......

They say the early bird gets the worm... in my case its the early bird gets the muscles...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Going to bed early is so much harder for me than getting up early. But yeah, sufficient sleep makes a world of difference in recovery and progress.
Not enough time in the day

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap Dave, I just noticed that your PCT will end around the same time mine does...except I started today ahahaha. No wonder you feel like a god running around punking out little bitch dudes with no bicep peak LULZ. ****ing a, I'll get there soon!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Holy crap Dave, I just noticed that your PCT will end around the same time mine does...except I started today ahahaha. No wonder you feel like a god running around punking out little bitch dudes with no bicep peak LULZ. ****ing a, I'll get there soon!
keep killing it man. You will be punking out wimps and wannabe mofos soon enough.

Scheduling my blood test for Friday so Forma will start Saturday morning. My last dose of adex will be Thursday night. That allows it to become inactive in about 36-48 hours. About the time I start Forma.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking forward to this log, having a feeling its going to be epic.
Hell yeah man... Test E, Winny, Forma plus a low carb diet... cardio and German volume training? Sick shedding and mass gains!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah man... Test E, Winny, Forma plus a low carb diet... cardio and German volume training? Sick shedding and mass gains!
We don't want any shedding; shredding....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're gonna love this stuff man! KILL IT DEAD!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You're gonna love this stuff man! KILL IT DEAD!
Hell yeah man! Can't wait. Getting blood drawn now, gym next. Pics tomorrow morning and then starting ASAP! Let the leaning begin!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol, now he's going to tell you to get on your knees. Look what you done started...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
AUGUST 3rd (Friday)GVT Legs/Calves/Abs

A-1 Leg Press 250x10x10 (+30)
A-2 Straight Leg Lift 150x10x10 (+5)

B-1 Calf Press 340x3x15 (on the leg press)
B-2 Machine Crunch 160x3x15 (+10)

Swapped out some lifts for new ones. The Leg press weight is just the plates not including the sled weight of 160lbs

August 4th (Saturday)GVT Chest/Back

A-1 Decline Smith Press 180x10x10
A-2 Pullups (Wide Grip) BWx10x10 (around set 7-8 I was failing so I started kipping)

B-1 PEC Deck 145x3x12
B-2 Smith Machine pullovers 150x3x12

Workout was solid and I had a massive pump going on.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Blood results

Got my mid cycle blood work back.

Liver values are a bit high but not out of range or nothing to worry about. My fast was a bit short only about 14 hours so it could have something to do with it.

Below are the important things.

Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.2 (Low)
FSH <0.2 (Low)
Estradriol 50.0 (High) The range is 7.6-42.6. This is because I stopped my AI the day before and Adex only has like 12-24 hour active time in your body. Not worried, the formasurge will be kicking in soon (its day 3). I am not showing sides of estrogen problems other than a little bloat.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Where do u get ur blood tested. Is it like quest diagnostics?
I'm in NY. Would like to get it done, never have

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Where do u get ur blood tested. Is it like quest diagnostics?
I'm in NY. Would like to get it done, never have
I use LabCorps and buy the test online. Look for the sticky on cheap blood tests. it cost 50 buck.. its worth every penny and you get results back in like 2 days

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Formasurge should be able to take care of that high estro no prob. Can definitely tell you're on cycle from that bloodwork, wow.
In reality its not really that high if you think about the amount of exogeneous testosterone in my system. My normal Test (off cycle) is usually around 600 and my Estrodiol is around 15-20, both of those are middle range. The Blood work I had done only reads up to 1500 for Test. I am WAY beyond that considering I am using 900mg EW right now. So a Estro level of around 50 really isnt that bad. I wouldnt want to see it go past 70 or I would be concerned.

I am going to be totally sold on FormaSurge as an AI if in 30 days I get blood work done again and my estro is right around 50. That would be amazing because that means it has the AI power of pharmaceutical Arimidex (anastrozole).

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see some bloods in here, now let's see watch forma work its magic.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Glad to see some bloods in here, now let's see watch forma work its magic.
Yeah man. Its only 50 bucks for a blood test. If I'm testing and logging a product may as well have scientific evidence that it works not just seeing physical results or how I "feel". Hopefully it will help keep it more of a unbiased review.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man. Its only 50 bucks for a blood test. If I'm testing and logging a product may as well have scientific evidence that it works not just seeing physical results or how I "feel". Hopefully it will help keep it more of a unbiased review.
Your doing a test is extremely appreciated, thanks in advance.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Your doing a test is extremely appreciated, thanks in advance.
Your welcome bro. It won't reveal much for test but it should show the estrogen results and prove formasurge's AI ability

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update Day 4

Well I have decided that I am going to bump the dose of FormaSurge to 4 pumps ED. I have a huge amount of Test E in my system so I think it is reasonable to use 4 pumps ED. That will give me 60 days. I will use it for 30 days for this log then take a 25-30 days break and start again in my PCT.

I noticed I am a bit dryer this morning. Could be from dropping down Carbs yesterday to around 100g.

I will be keeping my Carbs around 100-150g and have a refead of 250g on Wednesdays and Sundays.

My roommate wasnt around this weekend to snap some pics but tonight I should be good to snap a few and post them up. I will do a side pose, Tri Pose, Most Muscular and Double Bicep. If there is any other ones you want to see let me know and I will see what I can do :banana:

murk01

murk01

Awards
no good G . Cant use that service in NY, becuase if they let u get it the state wouldn't be able to f_ck u as hard. I hate NY more and more every day!
my boy worked for TWC in willmington, that by u? I need to plan my next move

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
no good G . Cant use that service in NY, becuase if they let u get it the state wouldn't be able to f_ck u as hard. I hate NY more and more every day!
my boy worked for TWC in willmington, that by u? I need to plan my next move
Yeah man I'm like 25 minutes from wilmington. The women there are awesome! If you move here hit me up

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I'm like 25 minutes from wilmington. The women there are awesome! If you move here hit me up
hahaha I messed around with a chick from Wilmington for about 5 or 6 months. She was borderline bat****.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
hahaha I messed around with a chick from Wilmington for about 5 or 6 months. She was borderline bat****.
Nice! I love sexy hot crazy chicks! They make life so interesting. I'm dating two different ones now and they don't know lol they would probably murder me if they found out...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I love sexy hot crazy chicks! They make life so interesting. I'm dating two different ones now and they don't know lol they would probably murder me if they found out...
Hahaha, probably so, but sometimes you gotta make life an adventure.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hahaha, probably so, but sometimes you gotta make life an adventure.
Yep living on the edge is way more fun than playing it safe... just do it and don't think, deal with repercussions later and you always end up with sweet stories!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Update

Monday Aug 6th
Arms/Shoulders

A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x10x10
A-2 Lying BB Extensions 30x10x10 (I dont like this lift so it wont be sticking around)

B-1 Arnold Press 60x3x12 (+5)
B-2 Bent Over Rear Delt Raises 20x3x10
B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x10

Switched it up and used some new lifts. Was a great sessions and my arms were focked up after. I dropped my breaks to about 60second for A exercises and 30 seconds for B. B exercises are a tri-set and it is focking brutal to say the least... I dread finishing Bis and Tris.

Wednesday Aug 8th
Chest/Back (I skipped legs because of my knee and my legs are one of my strongest muscles anyways)

A-1 Decline Smith Press 190x10x10 (+10)
A-2 Wide Grip pullups BWx10x10 (made it farther before I started kipping)

B-1 Pec Deck 155x3x12 (+10)
B-2 Smith Machine Pullovers 165x3x10 (+15)

Had a huge pump and I can feel the FormaSurge kicking in now. It has made me a bit dryer and I think more vascular.. hard to tell using 900mg of Test tho. I am feeling good and strong... lifts are going up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am still working on pictures. my skating azz roommate has bailed on me to hang with his girlfriend these last few days... such a loser. If comes down to it I will snap some myself by setting my timer on my camera. Hope they turn out ok haha

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I am still working on pictures. my skating azz roommate has bailed on me to hang with his girlfriend these last few days... such a loser. If comes down to it I will snap some myself by setting my timer on my camera. Hope they turn out ok haha
haha I've had to do this all too often.

How did I miss this log GDI!!!
Slacking bro!