Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    OK. Googled it. See what ur talking about. I keep my thumb on same side of bar as my fingers. I actually never really wrap my thumb around for any work out
    That's called a false grip, and I use that for a lot of movements too - Bench, pull-ups, overhead press, dips, etc. But I found that with Deads my false grip starts to fail once the weight gets serious, and that's where hook grip shines.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. I almost never wrap my thumb. Its always on the same side as my fingers.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Oufinny and Kleen suggested Versa Grips to me. Haven't gotten them yet but they look hella good!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Oufinny and Kleen suggested Versa Grips to me. Haven't gotten them yet but they look hella good!
    I might check them out
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Other reviews say Formasurge is messy, doesn't dry well and smells.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    Other reviews say Formasurge is messy, doesn't dry well and smells.
    The pump is Lina messy. It dry well, I like the smell.

    And to be honest even if that was all true I would still use the product. The benefits are worth it
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    Other reviews say Formasurge is messy, doesn't dry well and smells.
    That's pretty much how I would sum it up.. A little disappointed.
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. Really u guys are playing out formasurge?

    How effective do u think it is then?
    I loved it.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  9. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Really u guys are playing out formasurge?

    How effective do u think it is then?
    I loved it.
    They changed it from a pump to a spray head.. i though. I have the pump, its not really messy by anymeans.. i really like formasurge. Smells like the old cel formestane just not as strong smelling. Dries quick too.

    Tell you one thing.. it poops on formastanzol, and hangs with formeron
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    They changed it from a pump to a spray head.. i though. I have the pump, its not really messy by anymeans.. i really like formasurge. Smells like the old cel formestane just not as strong smelling. Dries quick too.

    Tell you one thing.. it poops on formastanzol, and hangs with formeron
    Yeh the retail is a spray I think. Formasurge is really one of my favs and I recommended it all the time. And will be part of my next CYcle
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  11. Here is my take-

    1. Yes it smells... like Orange GoJo in my opinion. I dont mind it at all.
    2. It takes awhile to dry but if you apply it right after you shower on dry skin its dry in 30 seconds.
    3. Its effective
    4. The bottle I have (squirt style like soap dispenser) doesnt clog
    5. I squirt it right on my chest then rub it in. Dont apply it to your hand then try and rub it in.

    I will get more detailed after I get my blood test this week and sum up my results.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. Blood test this week, that's what I have been waiting for
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  13. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Blood test this week, that's what I have been waiting for
    Yeah man. I think I will have to get it Tuesday so I can fast properly. If I do then I will have results by Friday next week.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Here is my take-

    1. Yes it smells... like Orange GoJo in my opinion. I dont mind it at all.
    2. It takes awhile to dry but if you apply it right after you shower on dry skin its dry in 30 seconds.
    3. Its effective
    4. The bottle I have (squirt style like soap dispenser) doesnt clog
    5. I squirt it right on my chest then rub it in. Dont apply it to your hand then try and rub it in.

    I will get more detailed after I get my blood test this week and sum up my results.
    Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to get my hands on some ASAP. This is what I like to hear. Did you ever apply it to your forearms, if you put on one and rub together, you lose none.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's called a false grip, and I use that for a lot of movements too - Bench, pull-ups, overhead press, dips, etc. But I found that with Deads my false grip starts to fail once the weight gets serious, and that's where hook grip shines.
    You falsegrip on bench press? You sir are a brave man. I can't do that in my gym, too hot and half the time we are using chalk since we are so hot in there.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to get my hands on some ASAP. This is what I like to hear. Did you ever apply it to your forearms, if you put on one and rub together, you lose none.
    I agree with this method of application.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

    I agree with this method of application.
    Did it this morning... I will never do it any other way lol.

    Only thing is I will have to be careful in the evenings to let it dry all the way before touching anyone. Girlfriend in particular.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You falsegrip on bench press? You sir are a brave man. I can't do that in my gym, too hot and half the time we are using chalk since we are so hot in there.
    Meh. I'm not putting up huge poundages right now and a false grip increases the surface area of my hand that's in contact with the bar, so I feel more stable. You're right though, if I was gonna attempt a PR or return to PL'ing, I'd use a full grip.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Meh. I'm not putting up huge poundages right now and a false grip increases the surface area of my hand that's in contact with the bar, so I feel more stable. You're right though, if I was gonna attempt a PR or return to PL'ing, I'd use a full grip.
    When you put it like that I can see it. Maybe when I do high rep again on Monday or Tuesday I will try it on the smith machine and see how it goes.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. Sorry for lack of updates guys. I took some time off from the gym. I had a friend get killed in Afghanistan and went to a memorial and have been busy doing adult sh*t. Being a grown up blows sometimes... I want to be a teenager again lol. Anyways I have been lifting still just not keeping up with either of my logs like I should be. I will throw up my workouts in another post after this one.

    This is were I am at...

    1. Weighed in at 199 before the weekend. That is another 5lbs since I started FormaSurge.
    2. Still dosing it at 3 pumps AM and 3 pumps PM
    3. Delayed the blood tests and I am extending the Formasurge out until I start PCT.
    4. ABSOLUTLY NO ESTROGEN SIDES!!
    5. I am lean, Dry and vascular
    6. Winny is at 40mg ED (I went to 50mg for 1 week and I felt it in my joints... 40mg I dont so I found my sweet spot and am sticking to it)
    7. Test has been brought back down to 600mg EW to finish up cycle.
    8. Got 2 weeks of injections and then I am getting blood tests done.
    9. I start my PCT right at the begining of October.
    10. Strength is through the roof still and I look like I am roids. People stare at me everytime I go to lift... not gunna lie. I like it lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Sept 2-
    ARMS

    Superset-
    Incline Skull Crushers 115x10, 135x10, 140x10, 115x20
    DB Curls 40x8,8,8 30x20

    Close Grip Smith Bench 135x10, 205x10, 205x10

    Pullups (Closegrip) BWx10,12,10

    Rope Press Downs 110x10, 125x8, 140x8 (Triceps were toasted by this point)

    90 Degree Reverse Pushdowns 80x12, 80x16, 80x10, 80x20 (Pump was painful and this really targeted my upper Tri)

    Reverse Cable Curls 80x10, 80x12, 80x12

    Over all was a good workout. Still getting gains and feeling beastly in the gym. Forma and Winny plus all the test = a HYYUUUGGGEE pump. People were staring pretty bad.

    SEPT 3rd
    Chest/Abs

    Incline DB 70x10, 105x8 (PR) 105x4, 85x10 (done with a 40X0 Tempo made it hard and painful)

    Pec Deck (40X0) Tempo 140x10, 10, 10

    Decline Bench 135x12, 185x10, 226x6 (PR... its the fact I did that weight after DB incline and the Pec Deck that makes it a PR)

    Seated Incline Cable Crossovers 25x10, 25x10, 25x10 (40X0 tempo)

    Superset Abs-
    Total of 2 rounds-
    Side Crunch- 25 reps each side
    Lying Leg Raises 25 Reps

    Great chest workout and I was sore the next day which was a weird feeling because of all the anabolics I am on I havent been sore like that in awhile. I am sticking to this routine for chest and maybe switch the Decline and DB incline around for muscle confusion after a couple weeks.

    Sept 5th-

    Took the 4th off

    A.M. Cardio for 250 Calorie Burn

    P.M. Shoulders-

    Seated BB Press 135x8, 185x8, 185x7, 135x8

    Superset-
    Seated DB Press 60x10, 60x8, 60x10
    DB Shrugs 100x20, 115x15, 115x15

    DB Side Raises 25x10,10,8

    Seated Bent Over DB Raises 20x10, 20x12, 15x15

    This Shoulder workout wore me out. I am getting stronger for sure. I really felt and saw the affects of winny during this workout. It was my first day at 50mg.

    Sept 6th
    Cardio- 500 Calorie Burn
    No Lifting
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Kickin ass my brother!!! I've been watching and your goin places
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Kickin ass my brother!!! I've been watching and your goin places
    Thanks bro. You are killing your sh*t too. Looking massive as always man
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. nothing like a bromance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    nothing like a bromance
    Hey! You keep the bromosexual comments to yourself!!! lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    nothing like a circle jerk... Can I join???
    Bro... It's not like that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bro... It's not like that

    It's not!?

  28. I feeling all queezy from the gayness, keep that in some other company threads (names can be provided upon request). Beast status workouts, I remember the pumps from winny, it gave new definition to painful. Are you starting to get some serious vascularity from the winny and FormaSurge? I always start to get that from both winny and any formestane product along with some sore joints but your test dose might be mitigating that.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  29. It a BRORGY IN HERE!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I feeling all queezy from the gayness, keep that in some other company threads (names can be provided upon request). Beast status workouts, I remember the pumps from winny, it gave new definition to painful. Are you starting to get some serious vascularity from the winny and FormaSurge? I always start to get that from both winny and any formestane product along with some sore joints but your test dose might be mitigating that.
    Yeah HYUUUGE vascularity coming through. My joints are actually really good after I brought winny back to 40mg. If I start getting dehydrated I feel the "sand in the joints" thing start to happen but its nothing serious.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in