Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Update- still dosing 3 pumps AM 3 pumps PM. I'm looking LEAN! this stuff is amazing! My diet hasn't been that great these last few days as far as carbs.... can't even tell. I look dryer and leaner every morning.
    How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Leaving the gym now. Going home to post pics and a week of updates... women are such a distraction lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

3. Ok these pics are from Thursday last week. My girl is gunna snap some this weekend and I will post em up.

Name:  100_0278.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  622.7 KBName:  100_0280.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  579.7 KBName:  100_0281.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  566.9 KBName:  100_0284.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  570.7 KBName:  100_0276.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  640.8 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?
    My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.

5. GIMME DEM ARMS!!! I'm barely rocking some 13's XD
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    GIMME DEM ARMS!!! I'm barely rocking some 13's XD
    Lol don't worry bro. I'm blessed with fast growing biceps.

7. Update-
    Saturday- hit shoulders and a calorie burn of 150. Will edit in my workout later.

Today- Off Day. Keeping calories around 3000. Its a carb refeed day. 3 pumps Am 3 pumps PM. After a shower I dry off and I put on Formasurge. I noticed I get this hot burning sensation over the area I apply it. Its not painful but it feels great. I get a rush from it and about 30 minutes later I feel really energetic and usually get horny lol.

PM doses were keeping me up and making it difficult to sleep. I take it a bit sooner about 2-3 hours before bed and I'm good.

I look dry as hell right now. My girl commented on it and my roommate that sees me constantly commented after the gym yesterday on how ripped I looked.

8. Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

9. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!
    Thanks man. I understand with the school thing bro. I love the product so far and I have found very few cons to it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.
    Test will do it and have fun with the winny, those joints will feel awesome soon.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Test will do it and have fun with the winny, those joints will feel awesome soon.
    Lol yeah I'm waiting. I just finished a week at 30mg of winny and am on my second week. I bumped to 40mg and next week I will stay at 50mg for the last 4 weeks. Its all depending on how joints feel. I am not hitting as much heavy weight at this point of the cycle. I am focused on fat reduction and hardening so my joint should be happy with lighter weights.

12. I'm really starting to hate u!
    Lol, , just fukin around, ur doing awesome bro!
  13. Workout Updates

Aug 25th-
    Shoulders
    BB Seated Press 135x8, 185x6, 185x6, 135x6

Super Set-
    Seated DB Press 60x10, 60x8, 60x9
    DB Shrugs 100x20, 100x18, 100x20

DB Lateral Raises 25x10, 25x10
    DB Seated Rear Delt Raises 20x10, 20x10

Simple ans sweet. Had a good pump and was slightly sore the next day. I dont really hit my shoulders very hard that often because they get worked on other lifting days as well.

Aug 27th-
    A.M Cardio 400 Calorie Burn

Chest/Abs
    Incline DB bench 70x10, 100x10 (PR), 100x7, 85x8

Decline Bench (strict 40X0 tempo) 135x10, 185x10, 225x6

Pec Deck (40X0 tempo) 135x10, 10, 10

Seated Incline Cable Crossovers 25x8, 25x8, 17.5x12 (never tried this and it fried my chest)

Abs-
    Side Crunch 2x25 (held the contraction for a 2 second count)
    Leg Raises 2x25

Good chest workout. I hit it from a different angle and switched it up completely. My chest is sore as fock today.

14. Feel dry today. Hunger has been increasing so I assume my metabolism is picking up. I am sticking to the same carb cycling tactics as I have been. The winny should be kicking at the end of the week. FormaSurge has me looking very vascular. Still dosing 3 pumps AM and 3 Pumps PM. I am planning on getting bloods drawn next week. I will update again tonight or in the Morning.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Feel dry today. Hunger has been increasing so I assume my metabolism is picking up. I am sticking to the same carb cycling tactics as I have been. The winny should be kicking at the end of the week. FormaSurge has me looking very vascular. Still dosing 3 pumps AM and 3 Pumps PM. I am planning on getting bloods drawn next week. I will update again tonight or in the Morning.
    I am really curious what the bloods show with the Forma and Winny. Are you getting a cholesterol level done or just hormones?

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

I am really curious what the bloods show with the Forma and Winny. Are you getting a cholesterol level done or just hormones?
    Just hormones. I will see how much more it costs for cholesterol too. If I can afford it then I will.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Just hormones. I will see how much more it costs for cholesterol too. If I can afford it then I will.
    Sounds good boss. Looking forward to the results

18. August 28th

A.M. 400M Sprints. 5 Sets

P.M. Back Workout

Deadlift- 315x1, 405x1, 480x1 (PR), 295x10, 225x10.

T-Bar Rows 90x12, 135x10, 135x8

Pullups BWx10, 10, 10, 10

Smith Pullovers 150x10, 150x10, 120x10

Berfore my cycle my deadlift 1RM was about 405ish That is a 75Lbs increase in around 10 weeks. The only reason I had to stop at 480 was my grip. I didnt have my wraps with me and my grip was starting to fail. I will Max again in 2 weeks on it. Next week I max out on Squats and Bench.

Still dosing FormaSurge at 3 pumps A.M. and 3 pumps P.M. Every day I seem to be hornier after I dose Forma.... Test and Winny prolly doesnt help. My girl isnt compaining. But that means my estrogen levels are just right since I still have a good sex drive.

19. Congrats on the 480lb deadlift!
    I'm trying to get my deads up. Got to move slow because of back issues.

6 pumps a day was my sweet spot. Even though I did more at times formasurge is a exciting product.

20. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Congrats on the 480lb deadlift!
    I'm trying to get my deads up. Got to move slow because of back issues.

6 pumps a day was my sweet spot. Even though I did more at times formasurge is a exciting product.
    Thanks man. Yeah 6 pumps is nice. I would prolly stay around 4 if I wasnt on 900mg of test and 40mg of winny lol. I'm going to break 500lbs or die trying before this cycle is over.

21. You'll break 500 no problem bro, it's just another 20 pounds XD you got this!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

22. 75lb increase in 10weeks? That is some admirable progress!

Grip has always been the weakpoint for my dead as well - have you tried using a hook grip? I hated it at first, but now wouldn't pull any other way.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

23. Hook grip, I have to look into that myself, see how it works. I know I can pull more from the floor than I am right now, it's that grip that's failing me

24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    75lb increase in 10weeks? That is some admirable progress!

Grip has always been the weakpoint for my dead as well - have you tried using a hook grip? I hated it at first, but now wouldn't pull any other way.
    Thanks man!

Yes I have used a hook grip. After warming up my grip just gets toasted. I usually use wraps when i go really heavy just didnt have them yesterday. I had a broken wrist in my teens so it bothers me now and then since its never really been the same.

25. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Hook grip, I have to look into that myself, see how it works. I know I can pull more from the floor than I am right now, it's that grip that's failing me
    Within a couple of months of using a hook grip I broke my former DL PR that had stood for over a year. And I had set that former PR using straps.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks man!

Yes I have used a hook grip. After warming up my grip just gets toasted. I usually use wraps when i go really heavy just didnt have them yesterday. I had a broken wrist in my teens so it bothers me now and then since its never really been the same.
    I've got an elbow that's the same way. Just never healed all the way.

***NOW @ NP***

26. Try to stay away from straps and hooks, don't wrap ur thumb around the bar get ur grip insane u wont regret it. May tale longer but worth it. U don't want to play catch up later.

27. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Try to stay away from straps and hooks, don't wrap ur thumb around the bar get ur grip insane u wont regret it. May tale longer but worth it. U don't want to play catch up later.
    Not sure if that's what you mean, but a hook grip doesn't involve hooks...

***NOW @ NP***

28. Its not the one that wraps around ur wrist and has a flat metal hook that goes down to tjw palm?

29. OK. Googled it. See what ur talking about. I keep my thumb on same side of bar as my fingers. I actually never really wrap my thumb around for any work out

30. This is what I was thinking of

Name:  _KGrHqVHJBUE_MwEdmFPBP4iQhK5_60_35.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  4.7 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM