Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Cardio- 250 calories at 630 AM

    Lift session- Around 430 pm

    GVT Arms/Shoulders

    Arms-
    A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x3x10 (Felt stronger than previous in this lift)
    A-2 Rope Press Downs 120x10x10 (+15 from last workout)

    Shoulders
    B-1 Arnold Press 65x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-2 Bent Over Delt Raises 25x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x12 (held a 3 second squeeze at top)

    Massive pump during workout. No back pumps and felt strong and agressive.

    Forma is helping me drop water. the 15th was a Carb refeed day and I hit around 300g.

    I have started putting the Forma on my stomach and arms since I am getting some minor acne on my shoulders from the Test finally. It applys really well and I notice the bottle doesnt clog like some of the other brands. The bottle seems to give a consistent dose which is a big deal for me.
    good info..
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Off day today. Hit cardio for 250 calories.

    Got my roommate to snap pics finally. I will get them up this weekend.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. subbed
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  4. Update- Did a HITT workout with my buddy who has been begging me to go to a HIIT gym with him. 15 minute workout of rows and Kettle Ball swings in a decending pyramid for a burn of about 300 calories.

    Woke up and had my left nipple was kind of itchy and weird feeling... not really tender but different. Don't know how to describe it. I'm not worried. Bumping to 6 pumps for a 150mg dose. (2pumps= 50mg)

    I'm not concerned at all could be nothing and Forma is a solid product. I am running 900mg of test so no surprise if I need to bump doses.

    I will be dropong to 750mg test next week then 600mg the following and finish my cycle at that.

    Hitting chest tonight so I will update again... with pics!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Y am I not in this? No invite Dave w...t...f mate
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Y am I not in this? No invite Dave w...t...f mate
    Sorry bro. So many focking logs going right now I'm losing my mind following all my bros.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sorry bro. So many focking logs going right now I'm losing my mind following all my bros.
    haha I know that feeling. Plus I hadn't been on in a day and half, SO many notifications! Keep killin' it though bro! I'll be absent from here for a few days as I'm down in Miami til Sunday/Monday

  8. No more tenderness! After the second dose of 3 pumps tonight it went away. It could have been nothing but I am glad its gone.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. That's good it's not anything serious, but i'm pretty sure you should tell those girls to lay off the nipple biting in the future! And knowing you, you went out last night/tonight and pulled mad honeys out the bar! I'm liking not drinking and going out, i'm not as social but it's better than staying home. Plus after I drop off the girls we brought home, I can still go to the gym cause i'm not wasted!!!! Hahaha, fyi just got back from the gym....fawking egg time
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    That's good it's not anything serious, but i'm pretty sure you should tell those girls to lay off the nipple biting in the future! And knowing you, you went out last night/tonight and pulled mad honeys out the bar! I'm liking not drinking and going out, i'm not as social but it's better than staying home. Plus after I drop off the girls we brought home, I can still go to the gym cause i'm not wasted!!!! Hahaha, fyi just got back from the gym....fawking egg time
    This guy knows how to party.

    "What's your poison?"

    "I'll take an omelette, if you have one."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Attachment 63869

    10 egg ham, cheese and jalapeno omelet!
    Dave gives good omelet!! Lol.

    Made one the other day and topped with some salsa fresca... GDI!! Heaven! Lol.

  12. I made the biggest mistake of my life tonight, and I must let everyone know so they don't repeat the same horrendous mistake that I have. Please heed the following advice, because no one should ever endure such a hardship. Don't put Teriyaki sauce on your eggs, thank you
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  13. Lmmfao!!! That bad huh? Ran out of all salsas I take it?

  14. LOL awesome guess, yeah ran out of salsa and wanted a little flavor. Almost couldn't put it down, the taste just doesn't blend at all
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  15. Ugh, man, that sounds awful
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I made the biggest mistake of my life tonight, and I must let everyone know so they don't repeat the same horrendous mistake that I have. Please heed the following advice, because no one should ever endure such a hardship. Don't put Teriyaki sauce on your eggs, thank you
    Threw up a little in my mouth... so nasty.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. ick. no thanks

  18. That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and my pics of me I got last week and some from the party.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and mice of me and some from the party.
    Once again... No invite??? Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
    I wish bro haha if I was still stationed there ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
    Where in NC are you located?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Where in NC are you located?
    way to be a creeper....ROBERTO.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and my pics of me I got last week and some from the party.
    Where was the invite???? Sounds like a sick party. How is everything else going for you?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    way to be a creeper....ROBERTO.
    Lol I wasn't asking so I could attend the orgy. I'm pretty sure my wife might get annoyed with me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in