Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
    I wish bro haha if I was still stationed there ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
    Where in NC are you located?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Where in NC are you located?
    way to be a creeper....ROBERTO.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and my pics of me I got last week and some from the party.
    Where was the invite???? Sounds like a sick party. How is everything else going for you?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    way to be a creeper....ROBERTO.
    Lol I wasn't asking so I could attend the orgy. I'm pretty sure my wife might get annoyed with me.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Lol I wasn't asking so I could attend the orgy. I'm pretty sure my wife might get annoyed with me.
    She would only be mad if she wasnt invited, just saying.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

She would only be mad if she wasnt invited, just saying.
    "Hey babe, wanna go to an orgy?"

"Only because I was invited, snookumz."

Fail proof. I'm going for it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm between wilmington and jacksonville.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Where was the invite???? Sounds like a sick party. How is everything else going for you?
    Its good I'm losing fat and getting stronger. 6 pumps a day is my sweet spot with 900mg of Test. Estrogen sides are none and I'm dry as hell. My carb cycling pays off too.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Its good I'm losing fat and getting stronger. 6 pumps a day is my sweet spot with 900mg of Test. Estrogen sides are none and I'm dry as hell. My carb cycling pays off too.
    900 of test, I like your style. And about those pics you promised us???
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

"Hey babe, wanna go to an orgy?"

"Only because I was invited, snookumz."

Fail proof. I'm going for it.
    I'm telling you, give it a shot. I can tell she would totally go for it...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm telling you, give it a shot. I can tell she would totally go for it...
    never know
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

900 of test, I like your style. And about those pics you promised us???
    Sorry man. Got a new girl and went to dinner last night. I'm taking an off day from lifting and I will post them up after work today.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Pics of her too plz :-D hahaha. Morning Dave!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Pics of her too plz :-D hahaha. Morning Dave!
    Ok man. Shes smoking... covered in tattoos. My type of girl. Plus a smoking body that's all tone and tan. She said the thing that caught her attention was my arm size, my "sexy" back and my tattoos lol. Steroids and deadlifts pay off! Hahaha
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I can't wait until I get me some recognition for my work from the ladies. She sounds perfect bro, if it's there then hold on to her man. People can disappear way too fast, I know this all too well as do you
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I can't wait until I get me some recognition for my work from the ladies. She sounds perfect bro, if it's there then hold on to her man. People can disappear way too fast, I know this all too well as do you
    Yeah I will be faithful to this one and keep her around lol I appreciate the advice brother. You will start getting those looks soon enough man just keep killing it. and soon girls will be asking to see you naked, asking to flex your arms, and grabbing up on you and sh*t. Women love a strong impressive back... DEADLIFTS FTW!!! (lots of tattoos help)
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Sounds like a good date. I know the feeling about getting looks, nothing like broad shoulders, a big back and narrow waste, women like!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Nice, Dave! Sounds like a few of the bartenders up here in Richmond.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Lol, I'm down to get all tatted up, I just can't think of anything I want. I know where I'd get it and everything, just not what I want, other than the word Legendary from Armpit to hip down my side lol
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Lol, I'm down to get all tatted up, I just can't think of anything I want. I know where I'd get it and everything, just not what I want, other than the word Legendary from Armpit to hip down my side lol
    Hahahahaha tattoos are just art. It doesn't have to have some deep "meaning"... that's tv bullish*t. Some of my tattoos I have purely because I like a drawing or a picture I saw.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Oh I know that it doesn't have to have an actual meaning behind it, I just know its going to be there forever and would like something original. Like my squirrel reaching for my nuts
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Tried putting pics up after the gym but my computer is being retarded. I will have time tomorrow to get it figured out. I can see a difference and my back is impressive. I'm even amazed.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

You know you have achieved a milestone when YOU finally believe you are impressive. We are our own worst critics
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

You know you have achieved a milestone when YOU finally believe you are impressive. We are our own worst critics
    Very true brother. I'm not content don't get me wrong. I'm a perfectionist but damn I put on some nice mass in my back and legs.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Very true brother. I'm not content don't get me wrong. I'm a perfectionist but damn I put on some nice mass in my back and legs.
    Always be happy, never be satisfied. It keeps me going on even the worst days.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yeah I've seen some good growth this cycle, definitely a really good recomp this time around, but it's not enough! MORE BOAR WANTS MOAR!!!!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update- still dosing 3 pumps AM 3 pumps PM. I'm looking LEAN! this stuff is amazing! My diet hasn't been that great these last few days as far as carbs.... can't even tell. I look dryer and leaner every morning.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

That's gotta be an incredible feeling
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Update pics?
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Update- still dosing 3 pumps AM 3 pumps PM. I'm looking LEAN! this stuff is amazing! My diet hasn't been that great these last few days as far as carbs.... can't even tell. I look dryer and leaner every morning.
    How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Leaving the gym now. Going home to post pics and a week of updates... women are such a distraction lol
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ok these pics are from Thursday last week. My girl is gunna snap some this weekend and I will post em up.

Name:  100_0278.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  622.7 KBName:  100_0280.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  579.7 KBName:  100_0281.JPG
Views: 165
Size:  566.9 KBName:  100_0284.JPG
Views: 162
Size:  570.7 KBName:  100_0276.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  640.8 KB
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    How are your joints holding up dosing 6 pumps a day?
    My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

GIMME DEM ARMS!!! I'm barely rocking some 13's XD
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

GIMME DEM ARMS!!! I'm barely rocking some 13's XD
    Lol don't worry bro. I'm blessed with fast growing biceps.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-
    Saturday- hit shoulders and a calorie burn of 150. Will edit in my workout later.

Today- Off Day. Keeping calories around 3000. Its a carb refeed day. 3 pumps Am 3 pumps PM. After a shower I dry off and I put on Formasurge. I noticed I get this hot burning sensation over the area I apply it. Its not painful but it feels great. I get a rush from it and about 30 minutes later I feel really energetic and usually get horny lol.

PM doses were keeping me up and making it difficult to sleep. I take it a bit sooner about 2-3 hours before bed and I'm good.

I look dry as hell right now. My girl commented on it and my roommate that sees me constantly commented after the gym yesterday on how ripped I looked.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Sweet man! Sorry I haven't been as active in here, school started recently and the first couple weeks are always hectic. Glad to see you are liking the product brother! Keep up the ish kicking!
    Thanks man. I understand with the school thing bro. I love the product so far and I have found very few cons to it.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

My joints are doing great. I started taking Winny at 30mg ED on Monday. I think the amount of test I am running is helping with keeping the joints wet.. plus almost 2 gallons of water a day.
    Test will do it and have fun with the winny, those joints will feel awesome soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM