Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

    Sorry for thread hijack.


  2. Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
    Thanks man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

    Sorry for thread hijack.
    Glad to have you man. No worries on the thread jack. Lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    dangerdave....appropriate, lol....
    Hahaha yeah I guess it is
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

    Sorry for thread hijack.
    He's alive!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    He's alive!
    I feel like this is partially my fault. Sorry guys.

    Hope Monday is going well for ya, Dave

  8. Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

    Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

    Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

    I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. solid workout plan

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

    http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

    Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

    Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

    I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
    my motivation and aggression to hit the weights always increases on formestane.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.

    So, for bodybuilding purposes, it doesn’t matter if the carbs in your diet come from simple or complex sources as long as the total amount is the same.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.
    Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
    SS is a great site for articles and getting the facts.

  14. Update-

    That workout was brutal. I had to stop after one arm DB rows and didnt do the Lat pulldowns. I had some extremely painful back pump going on. I can usually work through them and it doesnt bother me much but this was different. After T-Bar rows I was laying down on the floor it hurt so bad haha got a few stares tho. Here is the weights I hit-

    (90 Second rest between sets)

    Deadlift-
    225x6
    315x6
    315x8
    365x6

    Bent Over Rows
    135x8
    155x10
    175x8

    Tbar Rows
    90x12
    115x10
    125x12

    One Arm DB Rows
    90x10
    90x10
    95x10

    The workout had a 30X0 Tempo

    I am taking taurine again and I will attack this workout again and own this sh*t. I liked it (except the pumps) and the Forma is helping up the aggression in workouts.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
    Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
    but worth it, lol.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    but worth it, lol.....
    haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol


    lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...
    hahahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...
    I looked forward to that toilet time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
    Throw some Xtend in there. 2-3 scoops per gallon and drink it throughout the day. That's what I do! Makes drinking water much more enjoyable. Lol
  23. Update Aug 15th


    Cardio- 250 calories at 630 AM

    Lift session- Around 430 pm

    GVT Arms/Shoulders

    Arms-
    A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x3x10 (Felt stronger than previous in this lift)
    A-2 Rope Press Downs 120x10x10 (+15 from last workout)

    Shoulders
    B-1 Arnold Press 65x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-2 Bent Over Delt Raises 25x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x12 (held a 3 second squeeze at top)

    Massive pump during workout. No back pumps and felt strong and agressive.

    Forma is helping me drop water. the 15th was a Carb refeed day and I hit around 300g.

    I have started putting the Forma on my stomach and arms since I am getting some minor acne on my shoulders from the Test finally. It applys really well and I notice the bottle doesnt clog like some of the other brands. The bottle seems to give a consistent dose which is a big deal for me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Can't wait to see final blood test, what we 2 weeks left?

  25. Yeah something like that. I might run it 45 days... and get bloods then.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in