Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Damn that's pretty good looking... I'm gonna have ro make me one of them monster omelettes but top mine with some salsa fresca!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

2. Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.
    Should look into some Thermogenesauce. It's hella tasty (spicy as fugg, too).

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.
    Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.
    Nutra-Innovations Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Should look into some Thermogenesauce. It's hella tasty (spicy as fugg, too).
    I've heard that was good but haven't tried it myself... might look into picking up a bottle...
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I've heard that was good but haven't tried it myself... might look into picking up a bottle...
    definitely worth it.

Hope you're having a good weekend, Dave.

7. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.
    Siracha sauce or some crap is the rooster, you find it in the asian isle next to teriyaki and crap. It's like a knockoff of red chili, bomb as hell!!!! I like using it just to spice my food up or *kick it up a notch* BAM!!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

8. Took yesterday off and I might take off today. I got fresh ink and don't want to get a huge pump when its this fresh.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Took yesterday off and I might take off today. I got fresh ink and don't want to get a huge pump when its this fresh.
    Yeah? pics?!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Yeah? pics?!
    I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.

11. Sub'd late !!!!

12. Name:  ForumRunner_20120813_212150.png
Views: 218
Size:  215.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120813_212205.png
Views: 232
Size:  219.2 KB

Some quick snaps from the phone. Good pics are coming. Hitting cardio and lift session tomorrow and I will be a little more dry for a pic or 2

13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.
    dangerdave....appropriate, lol....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.

15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.
    Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

16. Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.

17. Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
    Thanks man.

19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
    Glad to have you man. No worries on the thread jack. Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

dangerdave....appropriate, lol....
    Hahaha yeah I guess it is

21. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
    He's alive!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    He's alive!
    I feel like this is partially my fault. Sorry guys.

Hope Monday is going well for ya, Dave

23. Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.

24. solid workout plan

25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
    my motivation and aggression to hit the weights always increases on formestane.

26. That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.

So, for bodybuilding purposes, it doesn’t matter if the carbs in your diet come from simple or complex sources as long as the total amount is the same.

27. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.
    Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
    SS is a great site for articles and getting the facts.

29. Update-

That workout was brutal. I had to stop after one arm DB rows and didnt do the Lat pulldowns. I had some extremely painful back pump going on. I can usually work through them and it doesnt bother me much but this was different. After T-Bar rows I was laying down on the floor it hurt so bad haha got a few stares tho. Here is the weights I hit-

(90 Second rest between sets)

Deadlift-
    225x6
    315x6
    315x8
    365x6

Bent Over Rows
    135x8
    155x10
    175x8

Tbar Rows
    90x12
    115x10
    125x12

One Arm DB Rows
    90x10
    90x10
    95x10

The workout had a 30X0 Tempo

I am taking taurine again and I will attack this workout again and own this sh*t. I liked it (except the pumps) and the Forma is helping up the aggression in workouts.

30. dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 01:25 PM