Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
    He's alive!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    He's alive!
    I feel like this is partially my fault. Sorry guys.

Hope Monday is going well for ya, Dave
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

solid workout plan
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Just read an amazing article about Carbs. It is actually really eye opening and backed by science. Totally changed my view on Simple/Complex carbs and the GI index of Carbs.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-sc...rb-a-carb.html

Gunna go hit the gym in about 2 hours. I think I am taking a day off of GVT. I want to slay my back... it will be murderous.

Deadlift 4 sets 6-8 Reps
    Bent Over rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    T-Bar Rows 3 sets 8-10 Reps
    One Arm DB Rows 3 Sets 10-12 reps
    Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 Reps

I will post up what weight I use tonight or tomorrow.
    my motivation and aggression to hit the weights always increases on formestane.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.

So, for bodybuilding purposes, it doesn’t matter if the carbs in your diet come from simple or complex sources as long as the total amount is the same.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    That back workout looks brutal, the set/rep scheme looks like something I would enjoy. I also can't believe I read that entire article, yet it just reassured what I had already just gone ahead and thought myself.
    Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah man. I always wondered and figured the same. That article just gave me hard science fact that it was true. I love simplyshredded.com it is my second favorite site.... right after AM!!
    SS is a great site for articles and getting the facts.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-

That workout was brutal. I had to stop after one arm DB rows and didnt do the Lat pulldowns. I had some extremely painful back pump going on. I can usually work through them and it doesnt bother me much but this was different. After T-Bar rows I was laying down on the floor it hurt so bad haha got a few stares tho. Here is the weights I hit-

(90 Second rest between sets)

Deadlift-
    225x6
    315x6
    315x8
    365x6

Bent Over Rows
    135x8
    155x10
    175x8

Tbar Rows
    90x12
    115x10
    125x12

One Arm DB Rows
    90x10
    90x10
    95x10

The workout had a 30X0 Tempo

I am taking taurine again and I will attack this workout again and own this sh*t. I liked it (except the pumps) and the Forma is helping up the aggression in workouts.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dave, keep water intake high on formestane....you probably already know this, but it is important enough to mention, imo.
    Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
  12. Diamond Member

Thanks man. I bumped my intake up by about a half gallon a day. I am consuming close to 2 gallons now. It is getting old drinking that much water.
    but worth it, lol.....
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

but worth it, lol.....
    haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol
  14. Diamond Member

haha yeah so true. I think I spend more time pi$$ing than I spend time in the gym.... I cant sleep more than 3 hours without getting up to pee lol

lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

lol...it could be worse, the original superpump was nicknamed superdump...you can figure out the rest...
    hahahaha
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I looked forward to that toilet time.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Throw some Xtend in there. 2-3 scoops per gallon and drink it throughout the day. That's what I do! Makes drinking water much more enjoyable. Lol
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update Aug 15th

Cardio- 250 calories at 630 AM

Lift session- Around 430 pm

GVT Arms/Shoulders

Arms-
    A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x3x10 (Felt stronger than previous in this lift)
    A-2 Rope Press Downs 120x10x10 (+15 from last workout)

Shoulders
    B-1 Arnold Press 65x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-2 Bent Over Delt Raises 25x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x12 (held a 3 second squeeze at top)

Massive pump during workout. No back pumps and felt strong and agressive.

Forma is helping me drop water. the 15th was a Carb refeed day and I hit around 300g.

I have started putting the Forma on my stomach and arms since I am getting some minor acne on my shoulders from the Test finally. It applys really well and I notice the bottle doesnt clog like some of the other brands. The bottle seems to give a consistent dose which is a big deal for me.
  19. Senior Member

Can't wait to see final blood test, what we 2 weeks left?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah something like that. I might run it 45 days... and get bloods then.
  21. Diamond Member

Cardio- 250 calories at 630 AM

Lift session- Around 430 pm

GVT Arms/Shoulders

Arms-
    A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x3x10 (Felt stronger than previous in this lift)
    A-2 Rope Press Downs 120x10x10 (+15 from last workout)

Shoulders
    B-1 Arnold Press 65x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-2 Bent Over Delt Raises 25x3x10 (+5 from last workout)
    B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x12 (held a 3 second squeeze at top)

Massive pump during workout. No back pumps and felt strong and agressive.

Forma is helping me drop water. the 15th was a Carb refeed day and I hit around 300g.

I have started putting the Forma on my stomach and arms since I am getting some minor acne on my shoulders from the Test finally. It applys really well and I notice the bottle doesnt clog like some of the other brands. The bottle seems to give a consistent dose which is a big deal for me.
    good info..
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Off day today. Hit cardio for 250 calories.

Got my roommate to snap pics finally. I will get them up this weekend.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update- Did a HITT workout with my buddy who has been begging me to go to a HIIT gym with him. 15 minute workout of rows and Kettle Ball swings in a decending pyramid for a burn of about 300 calories.

Woke up and had my left nipple was kind of itchy and weird feeling... not really tender but different. Don't know how to describe it. I'm not worried. Bumping to 6 pumps for a 150mg dose. (2pumps= 50mg)

I'm not concerned at all could be nothing and Forma is a solid product. I am running 900mg of test so no surprise if I need to bump doses.

I will be dropong to 750mg test next week then 600mg the following and finish my cycle at that.

Hitting chest tonight so I will update again... with pics!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Y am I not in this? No invite Dave w...t...f mate
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Y am I not in this? No invite Dave w...t...f mate
    Sorry bro. So many focking logs going right now I'm losing my mind following all my bros.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Sorry bro. So many focking logs going right now I'm losing my mind following all my bros.
    haha I know that feeling. Plus I hadn't been on in a day and half, SO many notifications! Keep killin' it though bro! I'll be absent from here for a few days as I'm down in Miami til Sunday/Monday
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

No more tenderness! After the second dose of 3 pumps tonight it went away. It could have been nothing but I am glad its gone.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That's good it's not anything serious, but i'm pretty sure you should tell those girls to lay off the nipple biting in the future! And knowing you, you went out last night/tonight and pulled mad honeys out the bar! I'm liking not drinking and going out, i'm not as social but it's better than staying home. Plus after I drop off the girls we brought home, I can still go to the gym cause i'm not wasted!!!! Hahaha, fyi just got back from the gym....fawking egg time
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's good it's not anything serious, but i'm pretty sure you should tell those girls to lay off the nipple biting in the future! And knowing you, you went out last night/tonight and pulled mad honeys out the bar! I'm liking not drinking and going out, i'm not as social but it's better than staying home. Plus after I drop off the girls we brought home, I can still go to the gym cause i'm not wasted!!!! Hahaha, fyi just got back from the gym....fawking egg time
    This guy knows how to party.

"What's your poison?"

"I'll take an omelette, if you have one."
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Attachment 63869

10 egg ham, cheese and jalapeno omelet!
    Dave gives good omelet!! Lol.

Made one the other day and topped with some salsa fresca... GDI!! Heaven! Lol.
    BPS Representative
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I made the biggest mistake of my life tonight, and I must let everyone know so they don't repeat the same horrendous mistake that I have. Please heed the following advice, because no one should ever endure such a hardship. Don't put Teriyaki sauce on your eggs, thank you
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Lmmfao!!! That bad huh? Ran out of all salsas I take it?
    BPS Representative
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

LOL awesome guess, yeah ran out of salsa and wanted a little flavor. Almost couldn't put it down, the taste just doesn't blend at all
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ugh, man, that sounds awful
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I made the biggest mistake of my life tonight, and I must let everyone know so they don't repeat the same horrendous mistake that I have. Please heed the following advice, because no one should ever endure such a hardship. Don't put Teriyaki sauce on your eggs, thank you
    Threw up a little in my mouth... so nasty.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

ick. no thanks
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and my pics of me I got last week and some from the party.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    That's nasty! I didn't lift this weekend. I threw a HUGE project X party at my place with some buddies. It was insane! Naked sluts running around and everything. Had a 50' slip n slide, DJ and a ton of booze.... I stayed sober the entire time lol. So worth it. I will post my updates later and mice of me and some from the party.
    Once again... No invite??? Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Sorry bro. Im having one next month again and if you wanna come to NC...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 12:25 PM