Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    no good G . Cant use that service in NY, becuase if they let u get it the state wouldn't be able to f_ck u as hard. I hate NY more and more every day!
    my boy worked for TWC in willmington, that by u? I need to plan my next move
    Yeah man I'm like 25 minutes from wilmington. The women there are awesome! If you move here hit me up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah man I'm like 25 minutes from wilmington. The women there are awesome! If you move here hit me up
    hahaha I messed around with a chick from Wilmington for about 5 or 6 months. She was borderline bat****.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

hahaha I messed around with a chick from Wilmington for about 5 or 6 months. She was borderline bat****.
    Nice! I love sexy hot crazy chicks! They make life so interesting. I'm dating two different ones now and they don't know lol they would probably murder me if they found out...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice! I love sexy hot crazy chicks! They make life so interesting. I'm dating two different ones now and they don't know lol they would probably murder me if they found out...
    Hahaha, probably so, but sometimes you gotta make life an adventure.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254

Hahaha, probably so, but sometimes you gotta make life an adventure.
    Yep living on the edge is way more fun than playing it safe... just do it and don't think, deal with repercussions later and you always end up with sweet stories!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update

Monday Aug 6th
    Arms/Shoulders

A-1 Square Bar Curls 65x10x10
    A-2 Lying BB Extensions 30x10x10 (I dont like this lift so it wont be sticking around)

B-1 Arnold Press 60x3x12 (+5)
    B-2 Bent Over Rear Delt Raises 20x3x10
    B-3 DB Shrugs 100x3x10

Switched it up and used some new lifts. Was a great sessions and my arms were focked up after. I dropped my breaks to about 60second for A exercises and 30 seconds for B. B exercises are a tri-set and it is focking brutal to say the least... I dread finishing Bis and Tris.

Wednesday Aug 8th
    Chest/Back (I skipped legs because of my knee and my legs are one of my strongest muscles anyways)

A-1 Decline Smith Press 190x10x10 (+10)
    A-2 Wide Grip pullups BWx10x10 (made it farther before I started kipping)

B-1 Pec Deck 155x3x12 (+10)
    B-2 Smith Machine Pullovers 165x3x10 (+15)

Had a huge pump and I can feel the FormaSurge kicking in now. It has made me a bit dryer and I think more vascular.. hard to tell using 900mg of Test tho. I am feeling good and strong... lifts are going up.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I am still working on pictures. my skating azz roommate has bailed on me to hang with his girlfriend these last few days... such a loser. If comes down to it I will snap some myself by setting my timer on my camera. Hope they turn out ok haha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

How did I miss this log GDI!!!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pullovers in the smith machine? Would never have thought of that - do you do them more for the back or the tris?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I am still working on pictures. my skating azz roommate has bailed on me to hang with his girlfriend these last few days... such a loser. If comes down to it I will snap some myself by setting my timer on my camera. Hope they turn out ok haha
    haha I've had to do this all too often.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    How did I miss this log GDI!!!
    Slacking bro!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Slacking bro!
    Slacker recognizing slacking! Lol
    BPS Representative
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Pullovers in the smith machine? Would never have thought of that - do you do them more for the back or the tris?
    It hits the lats hard. if you do DB pullovers on a bench it will hit the lower area of pecs and lats.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

It hits the lats hard. if you do DB pullovers on a bench it will hit the lower area of pecs and lats.
    Could also do barbell pullovers I'd assume. Same thing as in smith machine. Or am I wrong here??
    BPS Representative
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right, I've done DB pullovers for years, just hadn't thought of doing them in the smith.

Could also do barbell pullovers I'd assume. Same thing as in smith machine. Or am I wrong here??
    Yeah, just that the motion is linear, whereas it would be arced if done with a bb. I would imagine that pretty much keeps the ROM right behind and over your head, where lats are stretched most.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34

Yeah the ROM is different. The BB and Smith hit lats hard while the DB really stretches them but also helps define the side of chest and some seratus work too. Its what Arnold swore by and he claimed it expanded his ribcage thus giving him a larger more pronounced chest.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Right, I know smith and BB were basically the same. Just thought there was a slight benefit to the smith since you can concentrate more on the pull over and nor have to worry about stabilizers like with just a BB.
    BPS Representative
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Right, I know smith and BB were basically the same. Just thought there was a slight benefit to the smith since you can concentrate more on the pull over and nor have to worry about stabilizers like with just a BB.
    I feel like its almost a better stretch since I'm more controlled with the positive and negative movements. The downside like you said is no stimulation in the stabilizer muscles and it can put strain on your rotator cuffs.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Update-

Woke up looking dry and tight. It is definitely the FormaSurge doing that. Hit early morning cardio for 500 calories.

Tonight injecting HCG
    Tomorrow morning 450mg of Test E and I start winny.

This is gunna get crazy!

Name:  ForumRunner_20120810_080851.png
Views: 287
Size:  333.3 KB

10 egg ham, cheese and jalapeno omelet!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dam brotha, that looks SO GOOD!!!! I just ran outta my eggs last night lol, still couldn't get more than 6 in at a time XD Killing it like always Dave, **** yeah
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

That's looking tasty, brotha
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Damn that's pretty good looking... I'm gonna have ro make me one of them monster omelettes but top mine with some salsa fresca!
    BPS Representative
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Hell yeah man. I was out of salsa so Texas Pete made the cut.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Should look into some Thermogenesauce. It's hella tasty (spicy as fugg, too).
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.
    BPS Representative
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.

Should look into some Thermogenesauce. It's hella tasty (spicy as fugg, too).
    I've heard that was good but haven't tried it myself... might look into picking up a bottle...
    BPS Representative
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I've heard that was good but haven't tried it myself... might look into picking up a bottle...
    definitely worth it.

Hope you're having a good weekend, Dave.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey, gotta do what you gotta do bro! If I'm out of salsa, which for me is rare cause is use it on almost everything I eat, you better believe I have back ups! There's a sauce that I call Red Devil, it comes in a clear bottle with a green top and has a picture of a rooster with Chinese writing, mother of god there are days that's hot as fugg! Lol. But that's my go to sauce if there ain't the good stuff in my fridge.
    Siracha sauce or some crap is the rooster, you find it in the asian isle next to teriyaki and crap. It's like a knockoff of red chili, bomb as hell!!!! I like using it just to spice my food up or *kick it up a notch* BAM!!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Took yesterday off and I might take off today. I got fresh ink and don't want to get a huge pump when its this fresh.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Took yesterday off and I might take off today. I got fresh ink and don't want to get a huge pump when its this fresh.
    Yeah? pics?!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah? pics?!
    I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Sub'd late !!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Name:  ForumRunner_20120813_212150.png
Views: 200
Size:  215.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120813_212205.png
Views: 207
Size:  219.2 KB

Some quick snaps from the phone. Good pics are coming. Hitting cardio and lift session tomorrow and I will be a little more dry for a pic or 2
  33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will get some. He didnt finish it. Its some cover up on my shoulder that ties into my shoulder sleeve and goes down my back. It was wierd I was bleeding so bad yesterday he had to stop. The ink wouldnt take and the blood was pushing the ink out. So its a unfinished tattoo lol. That never happened to me before. I have almost 20 tattoos and each one I barely bled.
    dangerdave....appropriate, lol....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Subbed. Looking forward to bloods. Best of luck to OP.
    Its true the dead rise from the grave, Rob in the flesh. What's up buddy?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Fuark Dave, you set the bar for me brotha and I'm just trying to follow! Looking like a tank my man, like a mother ****ing tank!!!
    Thanks man.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    Lol I missed everyone and felt it was time to make a return. I've been well. Hit me up on PM or facebook. Funny to see you repping for the company I work for and had no idea lol. I'm so out of the loop.

Sorry for thread hijack.
    Glad to have you man. No worries on the thread jack. Lol
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

dangerdave....appropriate, lol....
    Hahaha yeah I guess it is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Labcorb blood testing.. who used
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Epi as an AI for test E cycle, maybe....?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. novedex-xt as ai in a test e cycle
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:57 AM
  4. Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test
    By arnold84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:52 PM
  5. Get your pre-cycle blood-tests done as a must, bros!
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 12:25 PM