lecheek-hypert2

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    aww man
    yeah..low test or not, i felt like beating the crap out of the mailman, fortunately the mailman was a fat dumpy mailwoman-i think i coulda took her, lol.


  2. Or chased her around for some cardio..Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Or chased her around for some cardio..Lol
    lol...with that in mind it's off to work i go. just went with 1 oxyblack tonight, got some decent sleep and feel kinda good!!!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah..low test or not, i felt like beating the crap out of the mailman, fortunately the mailman was a fat dumpy mailwoman-i think i coulda took her, lol.
    Its postal carrier lets be PC here dont want to offend lmao and if anything she should have taken your T2 & Oxy lol
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  5. Edit above post. Me and DJbeanpole got to talking. We think the Indiana beach CROW took your package
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Edit above post. Me and DJbeanpole got to talking. We think the Indiana beach CROW took your package
    there's more than corn in indiana, lol.....took the grandkids to indiana beach earlier in the summer, nice place actually!!!!


    btw-my speed finally came today.




















    ooooohraaaah!!!!

  7. thought i had to go in for ot tonight...last minute it was cancelled. so i mixed up 2 scoops speed about 10 minutes ago and going to workout in my basement gym....already feeling those ba tingles-i likey!!!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thought i had to go in for ot tonight...last minute it was cancelled. so i mixed up 2 scoops speed about 10 minutes ago and going to workout in my basement gym....already feeling those ba tingles-i likey!!!!!
    Oh cant wait to hear this
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh cant wait to hear this
    this sheit is kicking in nicely, gonna wait 10 more minutes then hit it......this is real nice marms, i like it. lets hope workout goes well!!!

  10. quick question...tell me more about pikatropin????

  11. Some speed freak Pokeman?? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this sheit is kicking in nicely, gonna wait 10 more minutes then hit it......this is real nice marms, i like it. lets hope workout goes well!!!
    This is awesome cant wait to get my hands on some. been awhle since ive used any BA too i miss them tingles
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    This is awesome cant wait to get my hands on some. been awhle since ive used any BA too i miss them tingles
    the tingles hit fast and hard, the stim effect comes on much faster than oxyblack!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    This is awesome cant wait to get my hands on some. been awhle since ive used any BA too i miss them tingles
    Oh man we didnt get Matty any yet
    PM your shipping info again Matty and which flavor and I will get it sent over again my bad.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the tingles hit fast and hard, the stim effect comes on much faster than oxyblack!!!
    good to hear man. i had a feeling this stuff was gonna be crazy
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  16. this was the freshest i have been for a workout in a long time-i normally workout after work.

    i waited about 30 minutes after drinking 2 scoops of speed extreme, was cranking pretty good by then!!! started with low weight curls then some bp's then some extentions then some pull ups then some military presses then did some dumbell work-inclines and declines then did some pulldowns then did some ab work until i felt like i was agonna drop......


    crazy f'ing workout...pump was there almost from the start..energy was just right for a pre-workout, imo....definately had some burn but i think the ba helped. i have a feeling i am going to be one sore mofo in the morning, gotta love it-hell yeah!!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh man we didnt get Matty any yet
    PM your shipping info again Matty and which flavor and I will get it sent over again my bad.
    Thanks Brother!!! This is good news man you made my night right here!!!!!
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks Brother!!! This is good news man you made my night right here!!!!!
    hopefully they will get it out Monday for you bud
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks Brother!!! This is good news man you made my night right here!!!!!
    matty, you are gonna like this stuff!!!!

  20. i woke up tired and sore and had a million things to do today...so i popped a oxyblack and mixed 1 scoop of speed extreme-ooohboy, just got home from running errands after i did yardwork...in the words of james brown 'i feel goood'!!!! this combo is fantastic, the speed hits quick and then the oxyblack creeps up-what you get is sooo fine, yeah...seriously this is good stuff!!!

  21. looking good! I may have to try HT2 next on my non stim stack!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    looking good! I may have to try HT2 next on my non stim stack!
    it would be a great addition, imo...i will definately be running it again.

  23. Ya T2 is for sure a keeper
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya T2 is for sure a keeper
    absolutely, very effective combination of ingredients, imo....


    still waiting for more info about the pikatropin in speed extreme!!!!

  25. going to be going with 1 oxyblack and 1 scoop speed extreme before work tonight!!!!


    speed with tingles...hells bells!!!!

  26. i have found my before work buzz of choice...damn i feel good!!! this combo is me!!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have found my before work buzz of choice...damn i feel good!!! this combo is me!!!!
    Well then tell your boss he owes Lecheek a thank you now that you are doing something at work
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well then tell your boss he owes Lecheek a thank you now that you are doing something at work
    i think he wishes everyone at work was doing SPEED





    extreme, lol.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think he wishes everyone at work was doing SPEED






    extreme, lol.
    hahahahah
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  30. i plan on hitting the gym in the morning after work, so it will be 1 oxyblack before work, 1 at 3AM and 2 scoops speed extreme before leaving for gym around 7:30 or so....

  31. Speed Extreme is looking better and better as well! Keep attackin it!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i plan on hitting the gym in the morning after work, so it will be 1 oxyblack before work, 1 at 3AM and 2 scoops speed extreme before leaving for gym around 7:30 or so....
    Its so crazy how your schedule is.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Its so crazy how your schedule is.
    been doing 3rd's for almost 20 years...i like not having to deal with the suits all day!!!!


    2 scoops of speed estreme pre was very nice, great energy and decent pump......but, my favorite is 1 oxyblack and 1 scoop speed extreme-to me they compliment each other. the speed makes the oxy kick in faster and the oxy makes effects of speed last longer...this is indeed a stim junkie's stack!!!!!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been doing 3rd's for almost 20 years...i like not having to deal with the suits all day!!!!


    2 scoops of speed estreme pre was very nice, great energy and decent pump......but, my favorite is 1 oxyblack and 1 scoop speed extreme-to me they compliment each other. the speed makes the oxy kick in faster and the oxy makes effects of speed last longer...this is indeed a stim junkie's stack!!!!!
    Once again if you like it and are getting stim like effects from any either and or both mix match combo here then I am impressed. A little relieved as well
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been doing 3rd's for almost 20 years...i like not having to deal with the suits all day!!!!


    2 scoops of speed estreme pre was very nice, great energy and decent pump......but, my favorite is 1 oxyblack and 1 scoop speed extreme-to me they compliment each other. the speed makes the oxy kick in faster and the oxy makes effects of speed last longer...this is indeed a stim junkie's stack!!!!!
    hmmmmm.... i will have to try this soon thats crazy but sounds like fun
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  36. If T likes it, it is crazy! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hmmmmm.... i will have to try this soon thats crazy but sounds like fun
    i hope you try this...show them I AM NOT CRAZY!!!

  38. I will be picking these 2 up when NP has their Labor Day sale.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I will be picking these 2 up when NP has their Labor Day sale.
    i am impressed that i am getting this good of effects with all of the stims i have been doing since i got taken off trt....

  40. have to go in early to work...later guys!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    By BigRigg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM
  2. Lecheek HyperT2 Exclusively on NP
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
  4. Lecheek HyperT2 guess and win
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 02:16 PM
  5. Lecheek HyperT2 coming soon
    By Marms in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in