Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine taking 2 at once. I've only taken 2 a day so far, will try 3 tomorrow. Interested to hear about 2 at once.
i honestly believe if you are going to try 3 that splitting them up is the way to go!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i honestly believe if you are going to try 3 that splitting them up is the way to go!!!
ok..last night was the 2nd time i took 2 ht2 before work. the 1st time didn't go well at all due to it being so damned hot[i think the high that day was 107-a record], i had serious dehydration issues and couldn't focus.

last night it got down into the 60's so i thought it was time to try 2 again. tbh i did sweat even more than on 1 ht2, i sweated so much that i didn't piss the entire shift...it felt like my core temp was a little higher, but not by much....based on this one experience i don't think that 2 was enough better than one to warrant the cost...i feel splitting them up the way i have been doing works out better than doing 2 at one time....so it's back to 1 am/1 mid day/1 pm.
Thanks for the updateT. I would have to agree with splitting them up as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, imagining that is my only hope!! Lmao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, some things do get better with age.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, no foolin around tonight...i took my 1 ht2 and getting ready to head to work in a few.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
de7bf_ORIG-cutrone1.jpg

Have fun at work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
considering how hot it has been lately last night was relatively cool. still i was sweating like crazy. i took 2 stacker2's and another ht2 at around 3am and went into overdrive[usually stackers don't do much for me]. i think the ht2 really improves the stim effect of stimulants, imo.

i seriously can't wait to add oxyblack into the mix!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took a ht2 and 2 black jax, getting ready to head out for work soon.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to hear how you like the OXY BLACK. SO far I am hearing its strong so we will see what Big t says

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the big man gives it a thumbs up you know it's money! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did weigh in today, down another 1lb other than that everything is pretty much the same, still sweatin it out...:fing02:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got one hellova friggin headache....oh well took 2 black jax and a ht2 then ate 2 chicken salad sandwiches on whole grain pita bread.

usually when i have a headache when i get up once i get to work and start moving it goes away, i really, really hope it goes away!!!

can't wait for the oxyblack to come!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sure enough, headache went away!!!

had a decent night at work, got home and headed to gym...

took a ht2 along with a scoop of ntkts and got in a decent full body workout focusing on stomach and lats/delts!!! seeing some nice recomp from ht2, even on a sometimes not so clean diet. appetite continues to be big, really hoping oxyblack will help to curb it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to head for work....feeling good, no damned headache!!!

2 black jax and a ht2, energy feels really high...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
31021_ORIG-08_1.jpg

Morning sunshine!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope you get your OxyBlack today man :)
that would make my day...really enjoying the ht2, but oxyblack will knock it up a notch i am sure...besides i love stims and ready to trade gas station stims in for a quality stim like OB!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
your gonna love the oxyblack that stuff is powerfull

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your gonna love the oxyblack that stuff is powerfull
i got it today, and since i don't work tonight i went ahead and took a ht2 AND a oxyblack about 10 minutes ago.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i got it today, and since i don't work tonight i went ahead and took a ht2 AND a oxyblack about 10 minutes ago.

Awesome the black is no bull im interested to hear about the effects with ht2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome the black is no bull im interested to hear about the effects with ht2.

i am on my way to help my brother in law pick up a washing machine, let you know when i get back!!! i've only had 2 hours sleep since 9pm last night so i need some stim in my life, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st impression...damn it is slow to kick in, didn't start feeling it for 30 minutes and didn't really get going for 40 but once it started it kept on building...after an hour i was feeling GOOD.

very nice, clean energy and lots of it....let me tell you, oxyblack beats the hell out of the gas station stims i have been using...THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st impression...damn it is slow to kick in, didn't start feeling it for 30 minutes and didn't really get going for 40 but once it started it kept on building...after an hour i was feeling GOOD.

very nice, clean energy and lots of it....let me tell you, oxyblack beats the hell out of the gas station stims i have been using...THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!!
Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval :)
definately....this is really clean, i am feeling great!!! going to go do some yardwork!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.
in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

i give oxyblack a big:clap2: thumbs up lecheek!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

awesome I completely agree the stuff rocks

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!
yessir....the oxyblack is the icing on the cake for ht2.

not only is the stim effect very good, it's as clean and feel good as any stim i have ever taken....and i have taken plenty!!!!

i am very grateful for this opportunity, thank you---and marms!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sig cracks me up big man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, took a oxyblack and a ht2 and went to help my brother in law put down some mulch...man the sweat was rollin, and metabolism was off the chart....but i got hungry as hell and got home and hit the fridge with a vengeance...i guess nothing curbs my appetite, but what the hell, i am still dropping weight-having my cake and eating it too, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, took a oxyblack and a ht2 and went to help my brother in law put down some mulch...man the sweat was rollin, and metabolism was off the chart....but i got hungry as hell and got home and hit the fridge with a vengeance...i guess nothing curbs my appetite, but what the hell, i am still dropping weight-having my cake and eating it too, lol.
lmao

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Good stuff right here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can see the write up now...remember when you were a kid and could eat anything you wanted and still stay thin. well lecheek nutrition has made that posible again with their new fatburning/metaboilsm booster stack called ht2/oxyblack. the advanced ingredients in these products make it posible to eat like a teenager even in your 50's and not only not gain weight but actually lose weight.....

lecheek had nothing to do with this, this is just me rambling-oxyblack will do that to ya, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can see the write up now...remember when you were a kid and could eat anything you wanted and still stay thin. well lecheek nutrition has made that posible again with their new fatburning/metaboilsm booster stack called ht2/oxyblack. the advanced ingredients in these products make it posible to eat like a teenager even in your 50's and not only not gain weight but actually lose weight.....

lecheek had nothing to do with this, this is just me rambling-oxyblack will do that to ya, lol.

hhahahahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i just looked at the supplement log section...look at all of us logging oxyblack still up and posting, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim junkies!! Lmao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right there with ya big guy. I like the fact that OB improves your mood.