Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a nasty day, took my oxyblack/scoop of speedx3 then took the dog for a light jog in the park and was drenched-not only from being so damned humid but started to rain....just been chilling today, no grandkids this weekend so watching the u.s open on tv.

i have said it before...gonna say it again-the oxyblack/speedx3 is wicked good!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did 1 oxyblack/2 scoops speed extreme before gym today, had a very good workout...best pump i have had since being taken of trt. making small strides as far as getting strength back, but it sure felt nice to feel thos pumps again. still had enough energy left to tae the dog for a light jog/walk at the park...it was kinda hot and very humid out today, by the time i got home my clothes were dripping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad things are going well T :)
yes, sir.....i can see improvement. 4 years on trt is a long time to suddenly be taken off, but things do seem to be getting better.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not going to gym in the morning, i have a ton of things i have been putting off that needs to be taken care of....so this means i can go all out at work tonight-hell yeah!!!

going to try 2 oxyblack/1 scoop speed extreme before work, then at 3am break 2 scoops speed extreme...i plan to go all out for that production record, less than 200 boxes away and i feel rested and ready to git er done...balls to the wall!!!!

not only is speed extreme a great workout aid, the focus and intensity i get from it helps out with almost everything physical i do, not to mention the motivation!!!! f'ing A....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a PR to me
hell yeah.....in todays work place no one is safe it seems...doesn't hurt to have a production record to do your talking for you!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
hell yeah.....in todays work place no one is safe it seems...doesn't hurt to have a production record to do your talking for you!!!!
hell ya man eff some stuff up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell ya man eff some stuff up
thanks...i plan to do just that!!!!

with the way things are looking the retirement age will be 80 by the time i get there...even worse for you young guys. i missed the 55 age cutoff by just over a year-i will be 54 this month, if paul ryan has his way all those years of paying into ssn will be wasted!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

with the way things are looking the retirement age will be 80 by the time i get there...even worse for you young guys. i missed the 55 age cutoff by just over a year-i will be 54 this month, if paul ryan has his way all those years of paying into ssn will be wasted!!!
ugh that sucks man. as for me my wife is a DR. so i am just gonna mooch off her

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya man its bad!!!!! Ill have to work until I die :( not for me but the way jobs are Ill have to support my kids until they are 50 !! If there is no work or jobs there now Im sure in 20-25 years from now for the kids it wont be BETTER :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no pr last night night...we were scheduled for a straight run that should have lasted 2 and a half shifts. but instead we got stuck with rush orders ansd spent most of the night on set ups of orders of 5-10 thousand....but let me tell you, short runs with lots of set ups is a ton of work, upping the doses really paid off...no pr but got a hellofa lot of work done!!!!!

SAD BUT TRUE......both speed extreme3 and oxyblack are running low.:dead: tonight will be my last dose of speed extreme3 and i only have 4 more oxyblack left....geez, this has been a fun log, kinda sad for it to be winding down...:soapbox:

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
no pr last night night...we were scheduled for a straight run that should have lasted 2 and a half shifts. but instead we got stuck with rush orders ansd spent most of the night on set ups of orders of 5-10 thousand....but let me tell you, short runs with lots of set ups is a ton of work, upping the doses really paid off...no pr but got a hellofa lot of work done!!!!!

SAD BUT TRUE......both speed extreme3 and oxyblack are running low.:dead: tonight will be my last dose of speed extreme3 and i only have 4 more oxyblack left....geez, this has been a fun log, kinda sad for it to be winding down...:soapbox:
that sounds like a problem right there you going to give your gunshot wounds i mean adrenals a break or just gonna keep it goin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that sounds like a problem right there you going to give your gunshot wounds i mean adrenals a break or just gonna keep it goin
i will keep it going to some degree, even if i go back to gas station black jak.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in the words of mettalica....sad but true.

i used the last of my oxyblack today..

i really want to thank marms and vitamin store[lecheek nutrition] for allowing me to try these products, i enjoyed them very much!!! really went through some trying times during this log, i was taken off trt after 4 years of 200mg test cyp weekly-talk about a shock to the system!!! my energy just fell thru the floor, i relied on these supps to make it thru some rough nights at work, and they came thru with flying colors...if these products could do this for me, then i can imagine even better effects for others!!!

great products, i highly recommend HT2/OXYBLACK/SPEED EXTREME 3

BTW-i purposely excluded any and all of my weight loss, due to this being skewed by my sudden drop in testosterone...but i will say that i was above maintenance and still dropping weight, take it for what you will.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the words of mettalica....sad but true.

i used the last of my oxyblack today..

i really want to thank marms and vitamin store[lecheek nutrition] for allowing me to try these products, i enjoyed them very much!!! really went through some trying times during this log, i was taken off trt after 4 years of 200mg test cyp weekly-talk about a shock to the system!!! my energy just fell thru the floor, i relied on these supps to make it thru some rough nights at work, and they came thru with flying colors...if these products could do this for me, then i can imagine even better effects for others!!!

great products, i highly recommend HT2/OXYBLACK/SPEED EXTREME 3

BTW-i purposely excluded any and all of my weight loss, due to this being skewed by my sudden drop in testosterone...but i will say that i was above maintenance and still dropping weight, take it for what you will.
Oh no T is out of OXYBLACK look out. Glad it helped you out :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh no T is out of OXYBLACK look out. Glad it helped you out :)
LECHEEK NUTRITION IS TOP NOTCH.......i have had excellent results with every lecheek product i have tried, i hope to try more soon!!!!