Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right there with ya big guy. I like the fact that OB improves your mood.
lol...if i give any more money away to homeless vets, i am going to have to make up a sign myself!!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i can see the write up now...remember when you were a kid and could eat anything you wanted and still stay thin. well lecheek nutrition has made that posible again with their new fatburning/metaboilsm booster stack called ht2/oxyblack. the advanced ingredients in these products make it posible to eat like a teenager even in your 50's and not only not gain weight but actually lose weight.....

lecheek had nothing to do with this, this is just me rambling-oxyblack will do that to ya, lol.
This is funny stuff right here I love it, so true though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is funny stuff right here I love it, so true though
yup.....i am very impressed, my diet has been something any teenager would be eating...and still leaning out-remarkable!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
thats awesome cant wait till I can crush food again LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats awesome cant wait till I can crush food again LOL
lol...at my age i will never enter any contests or worry about strict diets, what keeps me in the game is pride and love for the weights!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should put this in your sig.
thanks, marms....the iron has been such a big part of my life for so long i can't imagine life without it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, today was a total fail as far as sleep goes...oh well just popped a oxyblack and a ht2 and gonna shower and get ready for work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drinking a cup of strong black coffee, i found that this helps speed up the effects of the oxyblack.....man, i really need a boost!!! come on oxyblack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, i feel the smooth energy flowing through my veins...later guys, i have work to do!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
o, had to make 1 more quick post before i go....post #19,000

ooohweee................:saevil:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post whore!! Lmao

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I might have to up my dose :p

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning hump..

ef5d9_ORIG-cutrone1.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might have to up my dose :p
what are you planning...i have been dosing 3 ht2 daily, and last night i did 1 oxyblack before work around 9:30pm and then another around 3:am. had really good energy all night that carried me thru my workout this morning....i might try 2 oxyblack at same time, but for now it would be a waste, since 1 is getting the job done nicely.....although i would like to see what 2 oxyblack feels like...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you planning...i have been dosing 3 ht2 daily, and last night i did 1 oxyblack before work around 9:30pm and then another around 3:am. had really good energy all night that carried me thru my workout this morning....i might try 2 oxyblack at same time, but for now it would be a waste, since 1 is getting the job done nicely.....although i would like to see what 2 oxyblack feels like...

This is shocking!! Lmao

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Just doing 2 a day right now 1 am 1pm and seeing good results

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah, some things never change! Saw this the other day and thought you might like it:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just doing 2 a day right now 1 am 1pm and seeing good results
I AM LOVING 3 HT2 but there is a drawback, my appetite is insane....if i wasn't on ht2 i would have probably gained 10lbs...upside is strength/endurance/energy level have all increased.

if you decide to go to 3 ht2, i highly recommend bcaa's, i have some bcaa's coming-but wish i would have been on bcaa's from the start....live and learn-next time!!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I AM LOVING 3 HT2 but there is a drawback, my appetite is insane....if i wasn't on ht2 i would have probably gained 10lbs...upside is strength/endurance/energy level have all increased.

if you decide to go to 3 ht2, i highly recommend bcaa's, i have some bcaa's coming-but wish i would have been on bcaa's from the start....live and learn-next time!!!!
Doin it! 2 am 1pm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready for work, i popped my ht2 and oxyblack about 20 minutes ago....feeling better tonight, got some better sleep today and feel more rested.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had good energy at work last night....popped another ht2 and oxyblack around 3am again last night. when i got off at 7am i took another ht2 when home and showered had a lite meal then headed for gym. fantastic workout, chose 14 machines at nifs and did a complete circuit...when i was done with the circuit i went back and hit up the stairmaster....this stairmaster is waay to cool, it is like a escalator..never saw one like it anywhere else, really simulates walking stairs better than any stair machine i have been on-by far!!!!

results...so far i am down 4lbs,i look leaner but at the same time more full and pumped-probably due to all the carbs i've been eating....strength also seems better, i haven't added any weight but more reps is a good sign....endurance has been another big thing i have noticed, i don't seem to tire out as quickly as before starting this stack...motivation-this is huge, because i have energy to start things on work days that i would have put off until my day off to do-my wife is very happy with all of the projects that i had put off that now are getting done, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got to take care of those honey-doos. Lol HITT cardio on a Stairmaster is brutal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got to take care of those honey-doos. Lol HITT cardio on a Stairmaster is brutal.
you have used the escalator type before?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually purchased one from a gym closing. My son was playing competitive hockey at the time and we used to have epic challenges on that thing. I can't tell you how many times I fell down those stairs from missing a step. Sadly, he went off to school and the Mrs. had some house remodel plans so it was sold. It is by far the best bang for your time cardio there is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually purchased one from a gym closing. My son was playing competitive hockey at the time and we used to have epic challenges on that thing. I can't tell you how many times I fell down those stairs from missing a step. Sadly, he went off to school and the Mrs. had some house remodel plans so it was sold. It is by far the best bang for your time cardio there is.
outstanding....and i agree!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TONIGHTS THE NIGHT:

i know you guys knew it was coming:

going to take 2 oxyblack and a ht2....i just have to try 2 and see whats it's like!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you tell I'm excited...

441f2_ORIG-6_1.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife is rushing me to go to the grocewry store with her...more details when i get back, but i will say that 2 ob/1 ht2 was fantastic!!! i freaking loved it---hell yeah....

I WANT MORE!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stim effect on 2 oxyblack is fantastic. only drawback was frequent urination, lol....i had to keep shutting my machine down to go pee, bosses weren't real happy, lol...

had enough energy to go workout this morning, did shoulders back and ab's. the energy from oxy black is as clean as any otc product i have tried. the intensity from 2 oxy black is right there with the original stimx which was the strongest otc stim i've ever taken....got to say, as a stim junkie i love this stuff.....only gonna take 2 on days i really need 2, don't want to build up tolerance and economically 3 a day would be expensive after awhile...i only did the 2 before work and didn't take 1 at 3am like i had been doing, but it sure would have been sweet!!!

anyone know the cheapest place to buy more oxyblack???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i am running low on ht2...so i have cut back to just 2 a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i can't help myself, i keep remembering how good it felt taking 2 oxyblack last night....tonight is my last work night of the week, so i figure what the hell, go for it...so tonight i took 2 oxyblack and 1 ht2 and will take another oxyblack at 3am. then will take my other ht2 before heading to gym in the morning..going to limit myself to 1 oxyblac per day over the weekend to conserve them!!!