lecheek-hypert2

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dont that excited your in INDY lets hope this doesnt take beastmode route
    geez......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    did yard work and some gardening today-this year has been hell on my garden with the high temps and lack of rain, but still have some tomatos blooming. did 1 oxyblack and a ht2 after a short nap before doing the yardwork....as promised i am limiting myself to 1 oxyblack per day on non work days!!! i counted out how many ht2 i have left-6...wow seems like just yesterday i was starting this log!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did yard work and some gardening today-this year has been hell on my garden with the high temps and lack of rain, but still have some tomatos blooming. did 1 oxyblack and a ht2 after a short nap before doing the yardwork....as promised i am limiting myself to 1 oxyblack per day on non work days!!! i counted out how many ht2 i have left-6...wow seems like just yesterday i was starting this log!!!!
    Ya man you should see my lawn its so bad I think I killed my dogs tree too this year
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya man you should see my lawn its so bad I think I killed my dogs tree too this year
    no kidding...the midwest got killed this summer, like every other day setting record highs...and i think we went a month with NO rain.

    i have a big garden and had water bills over a $100!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no kidding...the midwest got killed this summer, like every other day setting record highs...and i think we went a month with NO rain.

    i have a big garden and had water bills over a $100!!!
    I wish my water bill was only 100 damn electric bill was 200 last month
  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I wish my water bill was only 100 damn electric bill was 200 last month
    that is high!!!! mine was $164 and i thought that was bad enough!!! what sucks is i sleep in the day time and have to have it turned down lower so i can sleep in the hottest part of the day, but then again i only sleep a few hours at a time, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You are welcome to come visit me in the desert. We hit 118 last week. We are finally getting some rain for our monsoon season. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You are welcome to come visit me in the desert. We hit 118 last week. We are finally getting some rain for our monsoon season. Lol
    been some crazy weather everywhere this year!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, the Mrs. and I were agreeing that this was the most miserable we have ever been out here in 19yrs. Hope it's just some cyclical function happening and it is headed towards the better now. Getting to old for this sh!t!! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yeah, the Mrs. and I were agreeing that this was the most miserable we have ever been out here in 19yrs. Hope it's just some cyclical function happening and it is headed towards the better now. Getting to old for this sh!t!! Lol
    the hottest it got here was 107-all time record...but when you work in a box factory even 80 feels miserable, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  11. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You also have to deal with more humidity. 18% out here is major. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You also have to deal with more humidity. 18% out here is major. Lol
    ever since i was a kid i have heard the saying...it's not the heat, it's the humidity-until this year, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    made it thru the weekend at just 1 oxyblack per day...will go back to dosing 1 before work[around 9pm] and 1 at 3am.


    the sad news my friends is i only have 2 ht2 left so i will take a ht2 with both doses of oxyblack and sadly say goodbye to my new friend!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    made it thru the weekend at just 1 oxyblack per day...will go back to dosing 1 before work[around 9pm] and 1 at 3am.


    the sad news my friends is i only have 2 ht2 left so i will take a ht2 with both doses of oxyblack and sadly say goodbye to my new friend!!!
    They all must end sometime
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    They all must end sometime
    aah...good news is one ends and one starts...







    should be getting speed extreme tomorrow!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    going to dose 1 oxyblack now and 1 at 3am....i think when the speed extreme comes i will dose 1 ob before work and then a scoop of se before workout around 7:30am.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aah...good news is one ends and one starts...






    should be getting speed extreme tomorrow!!!!!
    True
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    had a decent night at work...didn't really feel into the gym today so just came home and did 30 minutes on my treadmil then took a nap....



    waiting on the mail!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    had a decent night at work...didn't really feel into the gym today so just came home and did 30 minutes on my treadmil then took a nap....



    waiting on the mail!!!!!
    hahahah at the mail.
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    hahahah at the mail.
    wah, wah, wah....it didn't come.......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wah, wah, wah....it didn't come.......
    Aww poor wittle t
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Aww poor wittle t
    yeah, i know..right.

    has any of the others said anything about getting theirs?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i know..right.

    has any of the others said anything about getting theirs?
    No havent heard yet. But you all should have it by wed. no later I would assume.
  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    No havent heard yet. But you all should have it by wed. no later I would assume.
    damn, i could have walked it here by then...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, i could have walked it here by then...
    Im sure its held up at INDY customs
  26. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Im sure its held up at INDY customs
    should have diguised it as an ear of corn...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    went with my usual 1 oxyblack before work and 1 oxyblack at 3am break....unreal how much food i have been eating and weight is still down 5lbs since starting, this has got to be most effective fatburner stack i have ever used....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    should have diguised it as an ear of corn...
    HAHAH !!!!! Hey at least your QB looks better than ours this year.
  29. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    HAHAH !!!!! Hey at least your QB looks better than ours this year.
    if we get 'LUCK'y....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    i have to say how impressed i am with oxyblack...got test results back the other day and toatl test was 83. it's a wonder i can get out of bed, lol....the oxyblack has been a real godsend for me, even with the low test i have been able to get things done that needed done. hopefully soon i can go back on trt, but until then OXYBLACK!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have to say how impressed i am with oxyblack...got test results back the other day and toatl test was 83. it's a wonder i can get out of bed, lol....the oxyblack has been a real godsend for me, even with the low test i have been able to get things done that needed done. hopefully soon i can go back on trt, but until then OXYBLACK!!!
    Glad to hear its helping you out that much man, I really am.
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Glad to hear its helping you out that much man, I really am.
    thanks, i have never needed my stims as much as i do now...energy level is insanely low. oxyblack is saving the day!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, i have never needed my stims as much as i do now...energy level is insanely low. oxyblack is saving the day!!!!
    Doing the same for me the black s keeping me alive rght now.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, i have never needed my stims as much as i do now...energy level is insanely low. oxyblack is saving the day!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Doing the same for me the black s keeping me alive rght now.
    Whoo hooo
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    man....took 2 oxyblack before work last night, damn did i have to pee-ALOT!!!! but energy was even better than last time i took 2??? oh well, i aint one to complain about success, lol.


    hoping todays the day for speed extreme!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man....took 2 oxyblack before work last night, damn did i have to pee-ALOT!!!! but energy was even better than last time i took 2??? oh well, i aint one to complain about success, lol.


    hoping todays the day for speed extreme!!!!!
    Hope you get it today as well
  37. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope you get it today as well

    i have a good feeling!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    the energy from oxyblack is still kicking even at 1 cap...this is kinda surprising since i have done 2 caps several times and been using it everyday!!! this stuff will make you pee, at least it does me...my supervisor is always saying 'not again', lol....


    btw-speed extreme didn't come today....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have a good feeling!!!!
    You get it ?
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,325
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the energy from oxyblack is still kicking even at 1 cap...this is kinda surprising since i have done 2 caps several times and been using it everyday!!! this stuff will make you pee, at least it does me...my supervisor is always saying 'not again', lol....


    btw-speed extreme didn't come today....
    aww man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    By BigRigg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
  2. Lecheek HyperT2 Exclusively on NP
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:25 PM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM
  4. Lecheek HyperT2 guess and win
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 01:16 PM
  5. Lecheek HyperT2 coming soon
    By Marms in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in