lecheek-hypert2

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Attachment 63675

Have fun at work.
    yeah, lol.

big tits...big ass...big ole pouty lips...i could do some serious work with her.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. considering how hot it has been lately last night was relatively cool. still i was sweating like crazy. i took 2 stacker2's and another ht2 at around 3am and went into overdrive[usually stackers don't do much for me]. i think the ht2 really improves the stim effect of stimulants, imo.

i seriously can't wait to add oxyblack into the mix!!!
    •   

3. just took a ht2 and 2 black jax, getting ready to head out for work soon.

4. I cant wait to hear how you like the OXY BLACK. SO far I am hearing its strong so we will see what Big t says
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

5. If the big man gives it a thumbs up you know it's money! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If the big man gives it a thumbs up you know it's money! Lol
    YEP! You hear that T. That means you better like it lmao
    Mind & Muscle Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    YEP! You hear that T. That means you better like it lmao
    then it had better be strong!!!!!

8. did weigh in today, down another 1lb other than that everything is pretty much the same, still sweatin it out...

9. got one hellova friggin headache....oh well took 2 black jax and a ht2 then ate 2 chicken salad sandwiches on whole grain pita bread.

usually when i have a headache when i get up once i get to work and start moving it goes away, i really, really hope it goes away!!!

can't wait for the oxyblack to come!!!

10. sure enough, headache went away!!!

had a decent night at work, got home and headed to gym...

took a ht2 along with a scoop of ntkts and got in a decent full body workout focusing on stomach and lats/delts!!! seeing some nice recomp from ht2, even on a sometimes not so clean diet. appetite continues to be big, really hoping oxyblack will help to curb it!!!
    •   

11. getting ready to head for work....feeling good, no damned headache!!!

2 black jax and a ht2, energy feels really high...

12. Hope you get your OxyBlack today man
    Mind & Muscle Rep

13. Name:  31021_ORIG-08_1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  267.6 KB

Morning sunshine!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope you get your OxyBlack today man
    that would make my day...really enjoying the ht2, but oxyblack will knock it up a notch i am sure...besides i love stims and ready to trade gas station stims in for a quality stim like OB!!!!

15. your gonna love the oxyblack that stuff is powerfull
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    **** Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    your gonna love the oxyblack that stuff is powerfull
    i got it today, and since i don't work tonight i went ahead and took a ht2 AND a oxyblack about 10 minutes ago.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i got it today, and since i don't work tonight i went ahead and took a ht2 AND a oxyblack about 10 minutes ago.

Awesome the black is no bull im interested to hear about the effects with ht2.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

i am on my way to help my brother in law pick up a washing machine, let you know when i get back!!! i've only had 2 hours sleep since 9pm last night so i need some stim in my life, lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Me 2
    Mind & Muscle Rep

20. 1st impression...damn it is slow to kick in, didn't start feeling it for 30 minutes and didn't really get going for 40 but once it started it kept on building...after an hour i was feeling GOOD.

very nice, clean energy and lots of it....let me tell you, oxyblack beats the hell out of the gas station stims i have been using...THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st impression...damn it is slow to kick in, didn't start feeling it for 30 minutes and didn't really get going for 40 but once it started it kept on building...after an hour i was feeling GOOD.

very nice, clean energy and lots of it....let me tell you, oxyblack beats the hell out of the gas station stims i have been using...THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!!
    Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval
    Mind & Muscle Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval
    definately....this is really clean, i am feeling great!!! going to go do some yardwork!!!!

23. Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.
    hahahah
    Mind & Muscle Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.
    in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

i give oxyblack a big thumbs up lecheek!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

awesome I completely agree the stuff rocks

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!

28. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!
    yessir....the oxyblack is the icing on the cake for ht2.

not only is the stim effect very good, it's as clean and feel good as any stim i have ever taken....and i have taken plenty!!!!

i am very grateful for this opportunity, thank you---and marms!!!

29. That sig cracks me up big man!

30. ok, took a oxyblack and a ht2 and went to help my brother in law put down some mulch...man the sweat was rollin, and metabolism was off the chart....but i got hungry as hell and got home and hit the fridge with a vengeance...i guess nothing curbs my appetite, but what the hell, i am still dropping weight-having my cake and eating it too, lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    By BigRigg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
  2. Lecheek HyperT2 Exclusively on NP
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:25 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Lecheek HyperT2 guess and win