lecheek-hypert2

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1st impression...damn it is slow to kick in, didn't start feeling it for 30 minutes and didn't really get going for 40 but once it started it kept on building...after an hour i was feeling GOOD.

very nice, clean energy and lots of it....let me tell you, oxyblack beats the hell out of the gas station stims i have been using...THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!!
    Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Oh boy we might have Bigt's seal of approval
    definately....this is really clean, i am feeling great!!! going to go do some yardwork!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Probably took so long to find a clean receptor! Lmao Sounds like good stuff though.
    hahahah
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

i give oxyblack a big thumbs up lecheek!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

in all honesty you are probably right, i take stims every day-actually i rely on them....for me to get this good of a reaction it has to be really good stuff!!! effects are starting to wear down some now after i ate, but like i said i've only had 2 hours of sleep since 9pm last night...

awesome I completely agree the stuff rocks
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.97%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Glad you finally got it in BigT, your going to love this stack man!
    yessir....the oxyblack is the icing on the cake for ht2.

not only is the stim effect very good, it's as clean and feel good as any stim i have ever taken....and i have taken plenty!!!!

i am very grateful for this opportunity, thank you---and marms!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

That sig cracks me up big man!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

ok, took a oxyblack and a ht2 and went to help my brother in law put down some mulch...man the sweat was rollin, and metabolism was off the chart....but i got hungry as hell and got home and hit the fridge with a vengeance...i guess nothing curbs my appetite, but what the hell, i am still dropping weight-having my cake and eating it too, lol.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

ok, took a oxyblack and a ht2 and went to help my brother in law put down some mulch...man the sweat was rollin, and metabolism was off the chart....but i got hungry as hell and got home and hit the fridge with a vengeance...i guess nothing curbs my appetite, but what the hell, i am still dropping weight-having my cake and eating it too, lol.
    lmao
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

lmao
    fantastic metabolism booster stack...i am well above maintenance and still losing!!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

fantastic metabolism booster stack...i am well above maintenance and still losing!!!
    NICE!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

Good stuff right here
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

NICE!
    i can see the write up now...remember when you were a kid and could eat anything you wanted and still stay thin. well lecheek nutrition has made that posible again with their new fatburning/metaboilsm booster stack called ht2/oxyblack. the advanced ingredients in these products make it posible to eat like a teenager even in your 50's and not only not gain weight but actually lose weight.....

lecheek had nothing to do with this, this is just me rambling-oxyblack will do that to ya, lol.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

i can see the write up now...remember when you were a kid and could eat anything you wanted and still stay thin. well lecheek nutrition has made that posible again with their new fatburning/metaboilsm booster stack called ht2/oxyblack. the advanced ingredients in these products make it posible to eat like a teenager even in your 50's and not only not gain weight but actually lose weight.....

lecheek had nothing to do with this, this is just me rambling-oxyblack will do that to ya, lol.

hhahahahah
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

damn...i just looked at the supplement log section...look at all of us logging oxyblack still up and posting, lol.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Stim junkies!! Lmao
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Stim junkies!! Lmao
    hell yeah.....
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Right there with ya big guy. I like the fact that OB improves your mood.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Right there with ya big guy. I like the fact that OB improves your mood.
    lol...if i give any more money away to homeless vets, i am going to have to make up a sign myself!!!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

This is funny stuff right here I love it, so true though
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    This is funny stuff right here I love it, so true though
    yup.....i am very impressed, my diet has been something any teenager would be eating...and still leaning out-remarkable!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.24%

thats awesome cant wait till I can crush food again LOL
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    thats awesome cant wait till I can crush food again LOL
    lol...at my age i will never enter any contests or worry about strict diets, what keeps me in the game is pride and love for the weights!!!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

lol...at my age i will never enter any contests or worry about strict diets, what keeps me in the game is pride and love for the weights!!!!
    You should put this in your sig.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

You should put this in your sig.
    thanks, marms....the iron has been such a big part of my life for so long i can't imagine life without it!!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

thanks, marms....the iron has been such a big part of my life for so long i can't imagine life without it!!!
    I hear you man.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Attachment 63133

For the library censors!! Lmao
    nice teeth......
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

nice teeth......
    I cant say I noticed the teeth.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

I cant say I noticed the teeth.
    ooops...that was a typo, i meant teets!!!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

ooops...that was a typo, i meant teets!!!

Now that I saw
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

Now that I saw
    be hard to miss
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

ok, today was a total fail as far as sleep goes...oh well just popped a oxyblack and a ht2 and gonna shower and get ready for work.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

drinking a cup of strong black coffee, i found that this helps speed up the effects of the oxyblack.....man, i really need a boost!!! come on oxyblack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

oh yeah, i feel the smooth energy flowing through my veins...later guys, i have work to do!!!!
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.69%

o, had to make 1 more quick post before i go....post #19,000

ooohweee................
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Post whore!! Lmao
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I might have to up my dose :P
    Always willing to learn :D
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Morning hump..

Name:  ef5d9_ORIG-cutrone1.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  254.3 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!
    By BigRigg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
  2. Lecheek HyperT2 Exclusively on NP
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:25 AM
  3. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Lecheek HyperT2 guess and win