PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

Page 1 of 13 1236 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!


    Ok first thanks to Purus labs and Aaron for giving me this awesome opportunity...can't tell you how awesome I felt when you guys choose me to log the whole purus line up...really thank you guys!!!

    About myself...
    Current weight-173lbs
    Height-5'11
    Age-22

    Ok guys I workout 5days a week...and I workout really hard to get to my goals...I don't let anything come in my way..unless I get injured lol...I really love working out and love to stay fit and healthy...

    My workout schedule will be like this from next week...

    Monday- Shoulders
    Tuesday- Legs
    Wednesday- Arms
    Thursday- Off
    Friday- Back
    Saturday- Chest
    Sunday- Off

    On this my goal will be to reduce my bf% as low I can...don't care if I lose weight I just wanna be ripped...diet will be clean...less carbs and low fat diet...I will only take high carbs once a day while dosing SLINSHOT....I do cardio 5days a week....I do 30mins cardio (20mins HIIT cardio and 10mins walking incline)...

    So I'll be dosing the following like this...

    Recycle 3caps a day (normal
    Serving 4caps)

    Fat smack 3caps a day (normal serving 2caps)
    1cap every 4hrs...

    Organ shield 2caps a day before bed

    Slinshot 3caps a day (normal serving 2caps)
    2caps with breakfast and 1cap with dinner...

    D pol 3 tablets with dinner that's 1hr prior workout..

    Muscle Marinade 1scoop 20mins prior workout...

    Alrite so let's get this started!!! Really excited...let's get RIPPED!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,971
    Rep Power
    10744442
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    First Kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 1 ARMS

    Ok guys today I did arms and it's ok workout...I didn't really feel great energy from muscle marinade...I took 1scoop before workout and I don't think it really kicked in...I couldn't do cardio properly also...I was getting tired soon...but still had a great workout...really feel the pump from d pol...and muscle marinade cherry limeade taste good...starting weight is 173lbs...I will try to get ripped on this log...let's hope for best...diet was clean today...just a little high carbs in morning that's about it...really looking forward to this coz the products looks amazing...I hope I get some energy tomorrow from muscle marinade otherwise I have to up my dose to 1 1/2scoop or 2...well I will give it a try one more time tomorrow with 1scoop...the whole container is 27serving that's 1scoop...if I start taking 2scoops that thing gonna last me 13days lol...that won't be good....well nothing else to report coz I'm just getting started...soon I hope I start seeing changes and I get ripped...here's my workout detail...

    Ez bar curl
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x12 (above chest curl)
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x11 (above chest curl)

    Ez bar lying triceps ext.
    75x15
    75x15

    Ez bar skullcrusher
    75x20
    75x18

    Ez bar close grip triceps press
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15

    Alt. incline dumbbell curl
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8

    Alt. seated hammer curl
    35x12
    35x10
    35x10

    Rev. Ez bar curl
    65x15
    65x15
    65x15

    Cable triceps ext. w/V-bar
    120x15
    150x15
    200x9

    Wide grip cable curl
    100x15
    120x12
    110x12

    Preacher curl machine
    100x12
    90x12
    90x12

    Leg raise
    22reps
    18reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 2.51miles in 30mins while burning 423cals...overall did good just felt little less energy and was getting tired between sets...let's hope tomorrow I kill it
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Starting pics!!!



    Name:  image-2911909080.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  527.6 KB



    Name:  image-4214055556.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  530.2 KB



    Name:  image-1046261064.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  532.3 KB



    Name:  image-1599147043.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  527.0 KB



    Name:  image-2808405532.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  525.8 KB



    Name:  image-147312574.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  527.0 KB
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  5. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    First Kill it!
    Welcome brother!!! Good to have you here
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In brother!!!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    In here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    In as well. Good luck brother!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for joining in guys!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  10. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sub sub sub, thats whats up! YO! Hey bro WTF!! I remember a Punjabi fellow in here some months ago who didn't have such massive arms and that 6pack right there bro!! DAMN! What did you do with him? This big ripped beast with monster-biceps is a whole new Punja! Good stuff bro , come on , lets kill this fugging stuff , good fugging first workout and Enjoy the Muscle Marinade (or send it to me just don't tell Aaron!) hahahaha! I'm late but i'm gere bro kill it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Sub sub sub, thats whats up! YO! Hey bro WTF!! I remember a Punjabi fellow in here some months ago who didn't have such massive arms and that 6pack right there bro!! DAMN! What did you do with him? This big ripped beast with monster-biceps is a whole new Punja! Good stuff bro , come on , lets kill this fugging stuff , good fugging first workout and Enjoy the Muscle Marinade (or send it to me just don't tell Aaron!) hahahaha! I'm late but i'm gere bro kill it!
    Lol he's still here bro...he's just focusing on getting RIPPED as fack lol...yea bro I don't care about the size...I just wanna be ripped for once...I kno I can get big easily anytime...but getting lean and ripped is the hard part for me...this is the leanest I ever looked and with good size...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Lol he's still here bro...he's just focusing on getting RIPPED as fack lol...yea bro I don't care about the size...I just wanna be ripped for once...I kno I can get big easily anytime...but getting lean and ripped is the hard part for me...this is the leanest I ever looked and with good size...
    Front and back , you are ripped as hell , back is looking f*cking nice bro..I would say somewhere around 9% or less bro!! Get to 7%!! Damn , its a bitch to throw in that much cardio to get there and to go on such low calories for a while , but def worth it!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    This the new log yea? DJ be here!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Front and back , you are ripped as hell , back is looking f*cking nice bro..I would say somewhere around 9% or less bro!! Get to 7%!! Damn , its a bitch to throw in that much cardio to get there and to go on such low calories for a while , but def worth it!!!
    Thanks bro...yea looking little ripped from front and back but I don't think it's 9%....I'm think around 13%...not sure...yea cardio really helped me...I always do cardio but since I been doing HIIT cardio I can tell big difference...gonna keep doing HIIT forever now lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    This the new log yea? DJ be here!
    Hey DJ thanks for joining in brother!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. New Member
    MattyMac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    625
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

    in, new to the forums but can't wait to see how purus treats you!
  17. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMac
    in, new to the forums but can't wait to see how purus treats you!
    Welcome to AM brother!!! And thanks for joining in
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    You can double up on MM a few times a week, I think you work out 4-5 days a week so you still be able to make it a month.
    Don't forget about Fat Smack, you have that in your arsenal for extended release energy as well.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You can double up on MM a few times a week, I think you work out 4-5 days a week so you still be able to make it a month.
    Don't forget about Fat Smack, you have that in your arsenal for extended release energy as well.

    Yea I workout 5days a week...I'll try one scoop today if it didn't work then I'll try 2scoops....and yea fat smack gives good energy but I dose those thur out the day....usually FS serving is 2caps a day but I'm taking 3caps...should I take 2caps thur out the day and 1cap prior workout???
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Yea I workout 5days a week...I'll try one scoop today if it didn't work then I'll try 2scoops....and yea fat smack gives good energy but I dose those thur out the day....usually FS serving is 2caps a day but I'm taking 3caps...should I take 2caps thur out the day and 1cap prior workout???
    Play around with the dosing to see what works best; Not sure how you tolerate stims.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Play around with the dosing to see what works best; Not sure how you tolerate stims.
    Alrite
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Alright
    Fixed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Fixed.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Yea I workout 5days a week...I'll try one scoop today if it didn't work then I'll try 2scoops....and yea fat smack gives good energy but I dose those thur out the day....usually FS serving is 2caps a day but I'm taking 3caps...should I take 2caps thur out the day and 1cap prior workout???
    I take one with a scoop of MM and 6-8 hrs later take 2... Great energy and I'm makin all KINDS of gains ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I take one with a scoop of MM and 6-8 hrs later take 2... Great energy and I'm makin all KINDS of gains ;-)
    Cool I'll give that a try brother...thanks!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I take one with a scoop of MM and 6-8 hrs later take 2... Great energy and I'm makin all KINDS of gains ;-)
    Yeah. I been taking 2 FS XRs a day, not sure how I would stack it with MM.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I take one (sometimes 2) FS XR, eat and take D-pol 30 mins later, then have a scoop of MM 30 mins after my meal. I still get the combined boost from both and its working great. My second dose of FS XR is about 8 hours later for a second kick of energy to power through the rest of the day. My schedule is changing this week so I'm gonna have to figure out a new plan though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I take one (sometimes 2) FS XR, eat and take D-pol 30 mins later, then have a scoop of MM 30 mins after my meal. I still get the combined boost from both and its working great. My second dose of FS XR is about 8 hours later for a second kick of energy to power through the rest of the day. My schedule is changing this week so I'm gonna have to figure out a new plan though.
    Yeah I actually prefer to take FS XR with food to eliminate the burn. Food does not hinder the effects either.
    2 caps of FS XR a day along side MM may be too intense for me, I'll have to see.
    Good things I like about FS XR are not jitters and no heavy stim crashes, there's a slight occasionally but it's mild; Good old fashioned proven ingredients.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah I actually prefer to take FS XR with food to eliminate the burn. Food does not hinder the effects either.
    2 caps of FS XR a day along side MM may be too intense for me, I'll have to see.
    Good things I like about FS XR are not jitters and no heavy stim crashes, there's a slight occasionally but it's mild; Good old fashioned proven ingredients.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if food would make it less effective. A spoonful of yogurt about 10 mins after I take it prevents any burn...except today.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Yeah, I wasn't sure if food would make it less effective. A spoonful of yogurt about 10 mins after I take it prevents any burn...except today.
    I didn't feel no burn even taking FS empty stomach...maybe I already have too much fat inside to tackle FS lol..
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  31. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    I didn't feel no burn even taking FS empty stomach...maybe I already have too much fat inside to tackle FS lol..
    Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    1513190
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    66.9%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    DAY 1 ARMS

    Ok guys today I did arms and it's ok workout...I didn't really feel great energy from muscle marinade...I took 1scoop before workout and I don't think it really kicked in...I couldn't do cardio properly also...I was getting tired soon...but still had a great workout...really feel the pump from d pol...and muscle marinade cherry limeade taste good...starting weight is 173lbs...I will try to get ripped on this log...let's hope for best...diet was clean today...just a little high carbs in morning that's about it...really looking forward to this coz the products looks amazing...I hope I get some energy tomorrow from muscle marinade otherwise I have to up my dose to 1 1/2scoop or 2...well I will give it a try one more time tomorrow with 1scoop...the whole container is 27serving that's 1scoop...if I start taking 2scoops that thing gonna last me 13days lol...that won't be good....well nothing else to report coz I'm just getting started...soon I hope I start seeing changes and I get ripped...here's my workout detail...

    Ez bar curl
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x12 (above chest curl)
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x11 (above chest curl)

    Ez bar lying triceps ext.
    75x15
    75x15

    Ez bar skullcrusher
    75x20
    75x18

    Ez bar close grip triceps press
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15

    Alt. incline dumbbell curl
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8

    Alt. seated hammer curl
    35x12
    35x10
    35x10

    Rev. Ez bar curl
    65x15
    65x15
    65x15

    Cable triceps ext. w/V-bar
    120x15
    150x15
    200x9

    Wide grip cable curl
    100x15
    120x12
    110x12

    Preacher curl machine
    100x12
    90x12
    90x12

    Leg raise
    22reps
    18reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 2.51miles in 30mins while burning 423cals...overall did good just felt little less energy and was getting tired between sets...let's hope tomorrow I kill it
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.
    Yeah it takes a small amount of food. How many hours apart are you spacing your doses?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah it takes a small amount of food. How many hours apart are you spacing your doses?
    Its always about 8 hours.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Its always about 8 hours.
    Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so
    My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,809
    Rep Power
    3734733
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.
    Cool, I'm glad I get the appetite suppression.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!
    Thanks for joining in hulk brother!!! Let's kill this sh1t!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. Professional Member
    punjabimunde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,513
    Rep Power
    461559
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    96.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DAY 2 BACK AND LIGHT CHEST

    Ok guys as you kno it's weekend and long hours for me at work...worked 14hrs shift and was really tired...I was really sleepy too...came home ate my dinner and slept for 40mins...woke up and went to gym...that 40mins sleep made me like a fresh man...seriously that sleep was good and I was all charged up and ready to murder weights lol...took 1 1/2scoops of MM with fatsmack and felt great energy thur out the workout...diet wasn't too good today coz I have to eat from outside on weekends...but I try to find something healthy to eat...today my weight was 172lbs...but somehow my arms keep growing...maybe it's the pump from d pol...my arms were looking huge...and I shouldn't worry about diet too much coz I'm dosing FS 3caps a day so that will take care of my fat lol...but I still try to eat clean...well tomorrow I'm off from gym...but have to work again 14hrs...have to wake up in 5hrs...from Monday there's some changes in my workout...my current workout schedule was as following...

    Monday- chest
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- shoulders
    Thursday- off
    Friday- arms
    Saturday- back
    Sunday- off

    From next week it's gonna be like this...
    Monday- shoulders
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- arms
    Thursday- off
    Friday- back
    Saturday- chest
    Sunday- off

    Today was only my back workout but I added little chest workout coz I won't be able to do chest till next saturday so I thought to do little bit today coz its a big gap...well it went good and everything else looking great as well...here's my workout detail...

    Wide grip pull ups
    25reps
    18reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Bent over row
    155x15
    185x12
    205x12

    Bench press
    225x12
    245x8
    275x5
    225x8

    Hammer strength seated row
    200x15
    250x12
    250x12

    Hammer strength Iso lateral pull down
    170x15
    170x12
    190x12

    Decline bench press
    185x15
    185x15
    165x15

    Lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x15
    140x15

    Behind neck lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x12
    140x12

    Leg raise
    25reps
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 3miles today in 35mins while burning 505cals...did 5mins extra cardio coz I ate little bit junk lol...tomorrow is off from gym so I'll be dosing everything the same beside MM...I'll update on Monday...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  40. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Where them deadlifts at boiiiii....
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PUNJABIMUNDE IBE EPISTANE REVIEW!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:41 AM
  2. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM
  3. Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1368
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:17 AM
  4. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:34 PM
  5. AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in