PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review with pure integrity. I didn't expect anything less. Great job PJ !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& PJ take a stim break. 600mg of caffeine and 180mg of 1,3 (2 scoops of MM) that's a hell of a lot of stims, thats why they recommend 1 scoop. 27 servings should last a month. Either way we appreciate the feedback.

:p

Got some strong stim genes there haha...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
& PJ take a stim break. 600mg of caffeine and 180mg of 1,3 (2 scoops of MM) that's a hell of a lot of stims, thats why they recommend 1 scoop. 27 servings should last a month. Either way we appreciate the feedback.

:p

Got some strong stim genes there haha...
Hmmm, just started a PWO kick recently after never taking them. I think I might want to add MM for variety.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, just started a PWO kick recently after never taking them. I think I might want to add MM for variety.
I've been on a break from stims for around a month now..it's about time for me to get back on em. Need to get a tub of Fresh Fruit MM, it's greatness.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here I used to just drink coffee pre work-out wish I would have never jumped on the pre-workout band wagon! Now I drink coffee and take a pre-workout :-/ I blame maximize v2 that is what got me hooked.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st off no sorries brother your core here and family comes first. We are family so your family becomes my family. You need me ever give me a shout on my phone. Glad your back and your strength will be back in no time. Awesome log and review as I'd expect nothing less from you PJ!!

Ok guys first of all my bad for lacking a bit at the end of my log and putting final reviews this late...just having some family issues and hard time so didn't really focus on gym and in forums...just trying to get back on my feet...everything getting back to normal but still some **** going on so my apologize for posting final reviews late...so here how things goes and look like...

D-POL
Ok guys d-pol is a awesome test booster with nitrates in it...really made me felt amazing in bed and gym lol...great libido boost around week 2 and onwards...great pumps at gym...didn't had to take any other pump products such as agmatine or anything..really made me feel great...it's really good on price and stuff last you 30days...so can't beat it if a product is raising ur testosterone and plus giving you pumps at same time...if you want to buy a regular test booster and a pump product separate then stuff gonna cost you around $50 and you don't even kno if it's gonna work or not...and you can get this stuff for $22-$25...so you saving money buying this product and getting better results and gym and on bed hehe...I been dosing this stuff 3pills 1hr prior training and as soon I step in gym I start feeling great...veins start popping out and overall look pumped...so I will give this product 9/10 rating...really love and will use in future!!!

FAT SMACK XR
Ok guys this review is for new Purus labs fat smack XR...again this product is really good on price and you get really great energy from it...I been dosing 3pills thur out the day...I kno the recommend dosing is 2pills but I want to finish this log in 30days...ok but even taking more dose I still didn't felt any appetite suppression....actually I was craving more food specially junk food and sugar lol...not complaint about product maybe it's my body coz I'm very strict with my body and diet so I think my body gave up on me and forced my brain to feed junk and sugar lol...but it's all good...as long I do cardio it shouldn't effect much...ok back to fat smack...this products gives you great energy thur out the day...I been dosing 1pill every 4-6hrs and whenever I take it I feel great and I can see myself moving at work and everywhere...but didn't really control my craving and for that I tried to up my dose extra pill a day...I think u started on day18...again didn't really help much but love the energy coming from it...coz of I up my dose this product only lasted me 25days...again not bad for price...you can get this stuff for around $25...maybe it will help you control appetite but didn't helped me but again great energy...I will give this product 6/10 rating.

MUSCLE MARINADE
Ok guys this review is for a really good pre workout I ever tried muscle marinade...not my favorite but good stuff...not really satisfy with it...not coz it didn't give me energy or anything...gave me awesome energy and focus but not worth for money and servings...you can buy this stuff for $30-$35 and this product have 27servings...I tried taking 1sccop (1 serving) didn't do ****...didn't felt anything plus I was more tired and had a ****ty workout....then I up my dose to 2sccops (2serving) before 20mins training and WOW the best workout I had...I was throwing 45lbs plate on my squat machine like I was throwing a football lol...but still I won't be buying this stuff and spending $30+ for 13servings...not only for this I took 2sccops but for jack3d, craze, super pump and few other pre workout i always take 2sccops but still they last atleast 27days...and they cost around $20-$25...and plus MM with 2scoops is too much powder...Dam those scoops are huge lol...but powder mix perfectly...nothing left at bottom or anything but still that's lot of powder and less serving for price...Purus labs should make MM in 45servings and for same price and then I can tell this stuff is great and I will always be using this stuff...MM is awesome pre workout just didn't like the low serving and way too much powder...I give this product 7/10.

SLINSHOT
Ok guys this stuff is AMAZING!!!! I nvr took any gda before this one so I didn't kno what to except of anything...but where I was eating all this sugar and junk food and as you all kno most junk food is high on carbs and even after eating all this stuff I was looking leaner and leaner everyday...I think SlinShot have really big part on this...even I was eating way above my cals level I was still losing weight like crazy...in gym I was looking more fuller and my recovering fast between sets and overall I was looking lean...And this product is cheap as fack lol...I can get this stuff rite now for $13 lol...these days you can't get sh1t for $13 in this world lol but you can get SlinShot so I better stock up lol...really Purus labs your prices and products are amazing just gotta put more serving in MM lol...I will rate this product 10/10.

RECYCLE
Ok guys this stuff is good but not really sure if it's good by itself alone..as you kno I was taking d-pol and didn't feel anything from recycle or I could be maybe wrong...it really boost my sex drive around week3...I was humping everything lol...I starting feeling libido boost around week2 I thought it was d pol for sure but around week3 I was feeling really horny and my sex drive went up and my muscles were looking hard in gym and I think it's good to stack these 2products if you trying to get something out of it but I don't think recycle alone would do anything...this stack would be great for any pct as well...if you test levels are low I say try this stuff and you won't be sorry and plus it's facking CHEAP!!! Lol...I give this product 6/10

ORGAN SHIELD
Ok guys again a great product from Purus labs...organ shield is a really good product if you taking bunch of supplements and don't want inside of ur body to be all facked up so I say take this stuff...if you doing a ph cycle or taking bunch of sh1t then I say take this product to protect ur organs and liver...this stuff really made me felt great and I wasn't scared taking all these supps coz I kno organ shield will protect my organs and liver...and this stuff is also cheap to buy...so don't risk your body if you taking and ph or bunch of supps...I say protect ur body from organ shield after all it's your body and you still have long time to live...do don't RISK IT!!! Lol

Once again I'm thankful to Aaron and Purus labs for giving me this opportunity and I apologize if I put you guys down with log or anything...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
1st off no sorries brother your core here and family comes first. We are family so your family becomes my family. You need me ever give me a shout on my phone. Glad your back and your strength will be back in no time. Awesome log and review as I'd expect nothing less from you PJ!!
Thank you brother hulk!! That means a lot...can't wait to start my another log and show you guys what I can do ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What cha logging next PJ?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It's just been revoked . Subbed
SSA bro

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine how big Punj would get from a test-e cycle with a d-bol kick.Dude would be massive.
That is my fall cycle right there! ;-)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine how big Punj would get from a test-e cycle with a d-bol kick.Dude would be massive.
He's got the perfect workout for it. With all that weight and volume, he will recover next day like mofo to kill it again.

Roniboney

Awards
He's got the perfect workout for it. With all that weight and volume, he will recover next day like mofo to kill it again.
Exactly my reasoning.He would get huge given him having more time to stay on to make dem sweet lady gains.

That is my fall cycle right there! ;-)
That is going to be my first injectible cycle after I've done a low dose superdrol to epi bridge followed by 1 more low dose superdrol cycle.
So ye I'm planning cycles 2 years ahead of time :)