PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3 REST

DAY 4 SHOULDERS

Ok guys after a day rest from gym today I felt really good...had a good shoulder workout...weekend got me really tired so yesterday I had good sleep...diet was good today...took normal dose of everything....nothing to report yet just dpol gives great pump...MM and FS together gives great energy...I been using 1 1/2scoop of MM...I think it's working good for me...I wanna try 2scoops it just MM scoops are so big and that's too much powder lol...but it taste good...cherry and lime together is awesome...today weight is 170lbs...I'm down 2lbs..looking lean from everywhere...starting to see more cuts on arms...oh one thing I been horny lately...having crazy dreams...is it coz of dpol??? If it's like this now then what gonna happen a week after lol...well I love dreams like that ;)...so far everything is good and here's my workout detail :thumbsup:

Seated barbell press
135x15
185x12
175x12

Seated press behind neck
135x15
155x12
135x15

Arnold press
40x12
45x10
40x10

Barbell shrugs
225x20
275x15
225x20
225x20

Weight plate front raise
35x10
35x10
35x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
25x15
25x12
25x12

Hammer strength military press
150x15
170x12
150x12

Shoulder press machine
100x15
100x15
100x15

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
70x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
16reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.72miles in 30mins while burning 433cals....I was sweating like crazy...maybe it's from FS...dam I nvr sweat this much lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao that's awesome!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol that's cool...how you did that??? Thanks brah...is it mount everest?? If not I want those mountains coz they are the highest mountains lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol that's cool...how you did that??? Thanks brah...is it mount everest?? If not I want those mountains coz they are the highest mountains lol
Ah **** man I dunno I just googled mountains and went with what worked. Gimme a sec lol. Actually I got an idea...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There's Everest... brb...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
There's Everest... brb...
Super cool lol...where's airborne??? He did 245 shoulder press...now I can show him I can lifts mountains lol...muhahahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Super cool lol...where's airborne??? He did 245 shoulder press...now I can show him I can lifts mountains lol...muhahahaha
I'm hiding bro

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol a car and moon...that's awesome....
lol yea man like I said I'm bored at work haha. I saw your shoulder set and was like "damn man! He could lift a house" and the visual just popped into my head. But a mountain looked cooler.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Punji can lift everest!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAY 3 REST

DAY 4 SHOULDERS

Ok guys after a day rest from gym today I felt really good...had a good shoulder workout...weekend got me really tired so yesterday I had good sleep...diet was good today...took normal dose of everything....nothing to report yet just dpol gives great pump...MM and FS together gives great energy...I been using 1 1/2scoop of MM...I think it's working good for me...I wanna try 2scoops it just MM scoops are so big and that's too much powder lol...but it taste good...cherry and lime together is awesome...today weight is 170lbs...I'm down 2lbs..looking lean from everywhere...starting to see more cuts on arms...oh one thing I been horny lately...having crazy dreams...is it coz of dpol??? If it's like this now then what gonna happen a week after lol...well I love dreams like that ;)...so far everything is good and here's my workout detail :thumbsup:

Seated barbell press
135x15
185x12
175x12

Seated press behind neck
135x15
155x12
135x15

Arnold press
40x12
45x10
40x10

Barbell shrugs
225x20
275x15
225x20
225x20

Weight plate front raise
35x10
35x10
35x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
25x15
25x12
25x12

Hammer strength military press
150x15
170x12
150x12

Shoulder press machine
100x15
100x15
100x15

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
70x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
16reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.72miles in 30mins while burning 433cals....I was sweating like crazy...maybe it's from FS...dam I nvr sweat this much lol
Today I did shoulders too :D! And I gotta say it bro , I gave it my extra 120% just because I remembered at the gym, how you simply throw BIG weights around at HIGH volume, you really WORK HARD for it bro, and that leanness suits yah, for you have earned it!...And oooh so much bro love here from DJ and airborne hahaha , this is indeed AM-The place where Bromance comes true...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.And oooh so much bro love here from DJ and airborne hahaha , this is indeed AM-The place where Bromance comes true...
Wouldn't expect anything less ;)!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Today I did shoulders too :D! And I gotta say it bro , I gave it my extra 120% just because I remembered at the gym, how you simply throw BIG weights around at HIGH volume, you really WORK HARD for it bro, and that leanness suits yah, for you have earned it!...And oooh so much bro love here from DJ and airborne hahaha , this is indeed AM-The place where Bromance comes true...
Thanks bro!!! I kno you always give your more than 200%...and soon your hard work gonna pay you back bro...I kno there's a hulk inside you just waiting to come out with a bang...

And yes bro this forum is full of bromance lol....everyone spreading their kindness and love around...really love this place!!!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
185 for 12 on seated press! My god bro! I love that you hit cardio and abs daily man, it's exactly what got my bf% to shred and six pack to form. You are going to be in perfect shape to cycle when you decide to!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
185 for 12 on seated press! My god bro! I love that you hit cardio and abs daily man, it's exactly what got my bf% to shred and six pack to form. You are going to be in perfect shape to cycle when you decide to!
Thanks brother!!! Yea cardio and abs is must for me everyday...I go to gym 5days a week so I do cardio and abs 5days a week...but I really wanna go 7days and just focus on cardio and abs those 2 extra days...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother!!! Yea cardio and abs is must for me everyday...I go to gym 5days a week so I do cardio and abs 5days a week...but I really wanna go 7days and just focus on cardio and abs those 2 extra days...
In any case what your doing is working great bro keep at it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PJ's a Freak of Nature!! I never get bored checking out his logs and to see his dedication. Gives me reason to keep striving.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
PJ's a Freak of Nature!! I never get bored checking out his logs and to see his dedication. Gives me reason to keep striving.
Lol thanks hulk brother!!! Coz I kno you gonna read my log and you gonna push urself that's why I have to do my best at gym and push myself :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 5 LEGS AND ABS

Ok guys I killed my legs tonite...just came from gym and they still shaking...did good amount of weights...I nvr sweat this much in my life!!! I was dripping sweat lol...my towel was destroyed by my sweat lol...seriously nvr sweat this much...it was crazy I can't explain it...energy was great but recovery between sets is slow...I was breathing heavily the entire time...killed my abs as well lol...looking lean...can't wait to see my six packs...diet been good today..feeling really tired now...it look like I have no energy left...I don't kno how I'm updating now...seriously it looks like I'm gonna pass out anytime...tonite when I was doing squats I did 315lbs 10reps and after that set I see everything black...it was like I was gonna faint or something...I had some cold water then I felt little better...well I hope it won't happen again lol...here's my workout detail...

Squats
135x15
225x12
275x10
315x10

45 degree leg press
450x15
630x15
720x12
810x10

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20

Leg curls
85x12
100x12
115x10

Leg extension
90x12
110x12
110x10

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
18reps
18reps

Weighted abs crunches machine
65x50
95x50
80x50
80x50

Air bike
25reps
20reps
18reps

Hip thrusts
15reps
12reps
12reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.78miles in 30mins while burning 430cals...that's the most I ran so far in 30mins...couldn't beat DJbean in cardio coz he have the longest legs and he can cover 1mile in one single jump lol...but I'll get close DJ ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U killed legs, keep up the good work!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5 LEGS AND ABS

Ok guys I killed my legs tonite...just came from gym and they still shaking...did good amount of weights...I nvr sweat this much in my life!!! I was dripping sweat lol...my towel was destroyed by my sweat lol...seriously nvr sweat this much...it was crazy I can't explain it...energy was great but recovery between sets is slow...I was breathing heavily the entire time...killed my abs as well lol...looking lean...can't wait to see my six packs...diet been good today..feeling really tired now...it look like I have no energy left...I don't kno how I'm updating now...seriously it looks like I'm gonna pass out anytime...tonite when I was doing squats I did 315lbs 10reps and after that set I see everything black...it was like I was gonna faint or something...I had some cold water then I felt little better...well I hope it won't happen again lol...here's my workout detail...

Squats
135x15
225x12
275x10
315x10

45 degree leg press
450x15
630x15
720x12
810x10

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20

Leg curls
85x12
100x12
115x10

Leg extension
90x12
110x12
110x10

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
18reps
18reps

65x50
95x50
80x50
80x50

Air bike
25reps
20reps
18reps

Hip thrusts
15reps
12reps
12reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.78miles in 30mins while burning 430cals...that's the most I ran so far in 30mins...couldn't beat DJbean in cardio coz he have the longest legs and he can cover 1mile in one single jump lol...but I'll get close DJ ;)
Epic leg day man! Lol at your comment about me doing a mile in a single step hahaha. Its all relative to your size. You still had an EPIC leg day tho man! I can't squat or leg press anywhere near that... I have an advantage at running but I'm at a disadvantage to lifting. Too far to go lol. Keep up the good work PJ! My leg day is today! Gonna pull out all the stops!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5 LEGS AND ABS

Squats
135x15
225x12
275x10
315x10

45 degree leg press
450x15
630x15
720x12
810x10

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20

Leg curls
85x12
100x12
115x10

Leg extension
90x12
110x12
110x10

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
18reps
18reps

65x50
95x50
80x50
80x50

Air bike
25reps
20reps
18reps

Hip thrusts
15reps
12reps
12reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Great job with the workout brother. The same thing happens to me sometimes with heavy squats or deads. I just hold on to something for a couple seconds if I feel like I could pass out.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Epic leg day man! Lol at your comment about me doing a mile in a single step hahaha. Its all relative to your size. You still had an EPIC leg day tho man! I can't squat or leg press anywhere near that... I have an advantage at running but I'm at a disadvantage to lifting. Too far to go lol. Keep up the good work PJ! My leg day is today! Gonna pull out all the stops!!!
Thanks bro!!! Lol don't think you have disadvantage...you gotta keep your thinking positive then you will be able to achieve anything in this world...just think you can squats and leg press like no one can and go to gym and show urself that there's nothing stopping you for anything...have a good leg workout bro...and do some squats and leg press....remember think positive :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great job with the workout brother. The same thing happens to me sometimes with heavy squats or deads. I just hold on to something for a couple seconds if I feel like I could pass out.
Thanks bro!!! Yea I was doing squats and all of the sudden I see everything black infornt of my eye...like I'm gonna faint or something...maybe I need to eat more food....I think that's the sign my body telling me to feed him more lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!!! Lol don't think you have disadvantage...you gotta keep your thinking positive then you will be able to achieve anything in this world...just think you can squats and leg press like no one can and go to gym and show urself that there's nothing stopping you for anything...have a good leg workout bro...and do some squats and leg press....remember think positive :)
My disadvantage being compared to you short guys that is. My range of motion surpasses that of yours and it sucks because I have to move an equal amount of weight a further distance. What takes you maybe a foot to achieve a parallel squat takes me almost double that ;-)! But trust me I'm not discouraged! Squats and legpress are a staple of my leg day! Gonna try and bust some PRs! Do you do cardio on leg days too? My legs are destroyed afterwards and the best I could hope for would be a moderate walk at incline on the treadmill lol!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gota friend bro that drives a charger ems car if you need a ride around town after that hellacous leg workout!!! Killing it again you freak

DAY 5 LEGS AND ABS

Squats
135x15
225x12
275x10
315x10

45 degree leg press
450x15
630x15
720x12
810x10

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20

Leg curls
85x12
100x12
115x10

Leg extension
90x12
110x12
110x10

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
18reps
18reps

65x50
95x50
80x50
80x50

Air bike
25reps
20reps
18reps

Hip thrusts
15reps
12reps
12reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
My disadvantage being compared to you short guys that is. My range of motion surpasses that of yours and it sucks because I have to move an equal amount of weight a further distance. What takes you maybe a foot to achieve a parallel squat takes me almost double that ;-)! But trust me I'm not discouraged! Squats and legpress are a staple of my leg day! Gonna try and bust some PRs! Do you do cardio on leg days too? My legs are destroyed afterwards and the best I could hope for would be a moderate walk at incline on the treadmill lol!
Yep bro I don't miss cardio no matter wat...I do cardio about the same everyday I go to gym and that's 5days a week...I want to do cardio 7days...I'm thinking to go extra 2days and just do cardio and abs...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I gota friend bro that drives a charger ems car if you need a ride around town after that hellacous leg workout!!! Killing it again you freak
Lol thanks bro...just giving my best as many times I get the opportunity :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep bro I don't miss cardio no matter wat...I do cardio about the same everyday I go to gym and that's 5days a week...I want to do cardio 7days...I'm thinking to go extra 2days and just do cardio and abs...
Damn bro. I could do cardio everyday except leg day. They are just so wasted. Unless I did the rowing machine on leg day!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 6 ARMS

Ok guys did arms today and did great!!! I was really tired tho the whole time...I was sweating like mather****er lol...seriously nvr been this exhausted...glad I'm off tomorrow from work and gym...gonna relax and eat some good food with my gf...so MM with fatsmack really giving great energy but I think coz of FS I'm sweating like a pig...I don't mind sweating that's a good thing...that's why I drink over 2gallons of water a day do I can sweat it out lol...diet been good today...i weight 168lbs today...WOW I'm losing weight crazy...thanks to HIIT!!! Not losing my muscles tho...no way!!! Pretty close to my goals guys....thanks to all of you!!! Coz of you guys I get motivated and I want to do my best and show my best results in quick time...really you guys are like family now lol...one big happy family looking after each other :)...ok guys here's my workout detail...

Ez bar curl
95x12 (full curls)
95x12 (below chest curls)
95x12 (above chest curls)
85x12 (full curls)
85x12 (below chest curls)
85x12 (above chest curls)

Ez bar lying triceps ext.
85x15
85x15
85x12

Ez bar skullcrusher
85x15
85x15
85x15

Ez bar close grip triceps press
85x20
85x20
85x15

Seated Dumbbell curls
45x10
35x10

Seated hammer curls
45x10
45x8

Rev. Ez bar barbell curls
75x15
75x12
75x12

Cable triceps push down with V-bar
150x15
180x12
200x10

Wide grip cable curl
120x15
140x12
140x12

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
18reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.73miles in 30mins whole burning 423cals...overall did great...glad I'm off tomorrow so I can rest and kill it again on Friday :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Update pics!!!

image-194000141.jpg

image-376586884.jpg

image-4167724445.jpg

image-3456606580.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome pics bro! That side profile pic is insane! Triceps look massive and chest is popped out!

Enjoy your time off! Weight 168???

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Awesome pics bro! That side profile pic is insane! Triceps look massive and chest is popped out!

Enjoy your time off! Weight 168???
Thanks brother!!! Yea today I weight and it was 168lbs...was surprised...strength going up and muscles and arms looks the same size but more define coz all the bf% I'm losing...it's gonna be amazing if I get to 160lbs with same amount of size...so awesome :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother!!! Yea today I weight and it was 168lbs...was surprised...strength going up and muscles and arms looks the same size but more define coz all the bf% I'm losing...it's gonna be amazing if I get to 160lbs with same amount of size...so awesome :)
Your the MAN brother!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your the MAN brother!
DittoX(insert infinite sign here)!!! Btw has Punja let you in in our plan of kidnapping our gang of loggers for a weekend in Vegas yet?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
DittoX(insert infinite sign here)!!! Btw has Punja let you in in our plan of kidnapping our gang of loggers for a weekend in Vegas yet?
Nope I just heard bout a big Alpha party!!! Let's do this :) is Purus sponsering it? ;-)