PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    I didn't feel no burn even taking FS empty stomach...maybe I already have too much fat inside to tackle FS lol..
    Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    DAY 1 ARMS

    Ok guys today I did arms and it's ok workout...I didn't really feel great energy from muscle marinade...I took 1scoop before workout and I don't think it really kicked in...I couldn't do cardio properly also...I was getting tired soon...but still had a great workout...really feel the pump from d pol...and muscle marinade cherry limeade taste good...starting weight is 173lbs...I will try to get ripped on this log...let's hope for best...diet was clean today...just a little high carbs in morning that's about it...really looking forward to this coz the products looks amazing...I hope I get some energy tomorrow from muscle marinade otherwise I have to up my dose to 1 1/2scoop or 2...well I will give it a try one more time tomorrow with 1scoop...the whole container is 27serving that's 1scoop...if I start taking 2scoops that thing gonna last me 13days lol...that won't be good....well nothing else to report coz I'm just getting started...soon I hope I start seeing changes and I get ripped...here's my workout detail...

    Ez bar curl
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x12 (above chest curl)
    85x12 (full curl)
    85x12 (below chest curl)
    85x11 (above chest curl)

    Ez bar lying triceps ext.
    75x15
    75x15

    Ez bar skullcrusher
    75x20
    75x18

    Ez bar close grip triceps press
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15
    75x15

    Alt. incline dumbbell curl
    35x10
    35x8
    35x8

    Alt. seated hammer curl
    35x12
    35x10
    35x10

    Rev. Ez bar curl
    65x15
    65x15
    65x15

    Cable triceps ext. w/V-bar
    120x15
    150x15
    200x9

    Wide grip cable curl
    100x15
    120x12
    110x12

    Preacher curl machine
    100x12
    90x12
    90x12

    Leg raise
    22reps
    18reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 2.51miles in 30mins while burning 423cals...overall did good just felt little less energy and was getting tired between sets...let's hope tomorrow I kill it
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.
    Yeah it takes a small amount of food. How many hours apart are you spacing your doses?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah it takes a small amount of food. How many hours apart are you spacing your doses?
    Its always about 8 hours.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Its always about 8 hours.
    Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so
    My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.
    Cool, I'm glad I get the appetite suppression.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!
    Thanks for joining in hulk brother!!! Let's kill this sh1t!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  9. DAY 2 BACK AND LIGHT CHEST

    Ok guys as you kno it's weekend and long hours for me at work...worked 14hrs shift and was really tired...I was really sleepy too...came home ate my dinner and slept for 40mins...woke up and went to gym...that 40mins sleep made me like a fresh man...seriously that sleep was good and I was all charged up and ready to murder weights lol...took 1 1/2scoops of MM with fatsmack and felt great energy thur out the workout...diet wasn't too good today coz I have to eat from outside on weekends...but I try to find something healthy to eat...today my weight was 172lbs...but somehow my arms keep growing...maybe it's the pump from d pol...my arms were looking huge...and I shouldn't worry about diet too much coz I'm dosing FS 3caps a day so that will take care of my fat lol...but I still try to eat clean...well tomorrow I'm off from gym...but have to work again 14hrs...have to wake up in 5hrs...from Monday there's some changes in my workout...my current workout schedule was as following...

    Monday- chest
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- shoulders
    Thursday- off
    Friday- arms
    Saturday- back
    Sunday- off

    From next week it's gonna be like this...
    Monday- shoulders
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- arms
    Thursday- off
    Friday- back
    Saturday- chest
    Sunday- off

    Today was only my back workout but I added little chest workout coz I won't be able to do chest till next saturday so I thought to do little bit today coz its a big gap...well it went good and everything else looking great as well...here's my workout detail...

    Wide grip pull ups
    25reps
    18reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Bent over row
    155x15
    185x12
    205x12

    Bench press
    225x12
    245x8
    275x5
    225x8

    Hammer strength seated row
    200x15
    250x12
    250x12

    Hammer strength Iso lateral pull down
    170x15
    170x12
    190x12

    Decline bench press
    185x15
    185x15
    165x15

    Lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x15
    140x15

    Behind neck lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x12
    140x12

    Leg raise
    25reps
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 3miles today in 35mins while burning 505cals...did 5mins extra cardio coz I ate little bit junk lol...tomorrow is off from gym so I'll be dosing everything the same beside MM...I'll update on Monday...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Where them deadlifts at boiiiii....
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    DAY 2 BACK AND LIGHT CHEST

    Ok guys as you kno it's weekend and long hours for me at work...worked 14hrs shift and was really tired...I was really sleepy too...came home ate my dinner and slept for 40mins...woke up and went to gym...that 40mins sleep made me like a fresh man...seriously that sleep was good and I was all charged up and ready to murder weights lol...took 1 1/2scoops of MM with fatsmack and felt great energy thur out the workout...diet wasn't too good today coz I have to eat from outside on weekends...but I try to find something healthy to eat...today my weight was 172lbs...but somehow my arms keep growing...maybe it's the pump from d pol...my arms were looking huge...and I shouldn't worry about diet too much coz I'm dosing FS 3caps a day so that will take care of my fat lol...but I still try to eat clean...well tomorrow I'm off from gym...but have to work again 14hrs...have to wake up in 5hrs...from Monday there's some changes in my workout...my current workout schedule was as following...

    Monday- chest
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- shoulders
    Thursday- off
    Friday- arms
    Saturday- back
    Sunday- off

    From next week it's gonna be like this...
    Monday- shoulders
    Tuesday- legs and abs
    Wednesday- arms
    Thursday- off
    Friday- back
    Saturday- chest
    Sunday- off

    Today was only my back workout but I added little chest workout coz I won't be able to do chest till next saturday so I thought to do little bit today coz its a big gap...well it went good and everything else looking great as well...here's my workout detail...

    Wide grip pull ups
    25reps
    18reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Bent over row
    155x15
    185x12
    205x12

    Bench press
    225x12
    245x8
    275x5
    225x8

    Hammer strength seated row
    200x15
    250x12
    250x12

    Hammer strength Iso lateral pull down
    170x15
    170x12
    190x12

    Decline bench press
    185x15
    185x15
    165x15

    Lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x15
    140x15

    Behind neck lat pulldown
    150x15
    150x12
    140x12

    Leg raise
    25reps
    20reps
    15reps
    15reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 3miles today in 35mins while burning 505cals...did 5mins extra cardio coz I ate little bit junk lol...tomorrow is off from gym so I'll be dosing everything the same beside MM...I'll update on Monday...
    Damn bro as always I'm so jealous of the weight on those lifts! 25 reps on pull ups is no joke man! Nice job I fail at like Half that!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Damn bro as always I'm so jealous of the weight on those lifts! 25 reps on pull ups is no joke man! Nice job I fail at like Half that!
    Bro few months ago I can't even do 5pull ups...then I bought iron gym pull up bar...and put on my bedroom door and told myself whenever I pass from this door I'll try doing as many as I can...that's how I got strong in pull ups...I felt ashamed doing at gym coz I was a big and strong but can't do pull ups so I bought that and start doing at home...everyday I was doing more reps and now I do at gym infornt of everyone and all they do us stare at me lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Bro few months ago I can't even do 5pull ups...then I bought iron gym pull up bar...and put on my bedroom door and told myself whenever I pass from this door I'll try doing as many as I can...that's how I got strong in pull ups...I felt ashamed doing at gym coz I was a big and strong but can't do pull ups so I bought that and start doing at home...everyday I was doing more reps and now I do at gym infornt of everyone and all they do us stare at me lol
    Hmm... This thing tear up your door at all?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Hmm... This thing tear up your door at all?
    No not at all bro...that bar can lift upto 250lbs guy...bought on eBay for $30...they sell at target for $50...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  15. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    No not at all bro...that bar can lift upto 250lbs guy...bought on eBay for $30...they sell at target for $50...
    Looking them up as we speak! :-) sounds like a damn good idea man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. I actually 1 of those bars I'm going to try and return today actually.

    It black marked my door frame. Plus I never hardly use it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Looking them up as we speak! :-) sounds like a damn good idea man!
    It is some good stuff bro...I'm really glad I have that...coz of that I can pull ups upto 32reps at once...plus you can abs workout, dips and push ups...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Now we know the secret behind his lat spread and bi's ! I'm stuck at 15-16 BW xD Damn punja , share some good genetics man!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Now we know the secret behind his lat spread and bi's ! I'm stuck at 15-16 BW xD Damn punja , share some good genetics man!
    Lol bro there's no secret...just hard work man and I kno that's wat you do to...twice as I do...you'll get there soon bro...just keep on pushing...(:
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  20. DAY 3 REST

    DAY 4 SHOULDERS

    Ok guys after a day rest from gym today I felt really good...had a good shoulder workout...weekend got me really tired so yesterday I had good sleep...diet was good today...took normal dose of everything....nothing to report yet just dpol gives great pump...MM and FS together gives great energy...I been using 1 1/2scoop of MM...I think it's working good for me...I wanna try 2scoops it just MM scoops are so big and that's too much powder lol...but it taste good...cherry and lime together is awesome...today weight is 170lbs...I'm down 2lbs..looking lean from everywhere...starting to see more cuts on arms...oh one thing I been horny lately...having crazy dreams...is it coz of dpol??? If it's like this now then what gonna happen a week after lol...well I love dreams like that ...so far everything is good and here's my workout detail

    Seated barbell press
    135x15
    185x12
    175x12

    Seated press behind neck
    135x15
    155x12
    135x15

    Arnold press
    40x12
    45x10
    40x10

    Barbell shrugs
    225x20
    275x15
    225x20
    225x20

    Weight plate front raise
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    Dumbbell lateral raise
    25x15
    25x12
    25x12

    Hammer strength military press
    150x15
    170x12
    150x12

    Shoulder press machine
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Lateral raise machine
    90x12
    70x12
    70x12

    Leg raise
    22reps
    20reps
    16reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 2.72miles in 30mins while burning 433cals....I was sweating like crazy...maybe it's from FS...dam I nvr sweat this much lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    DAY 3 REST

    DAY 4 SHOULDERS

    Ok guys after a day rest from gym today I felt really good...had a good shoulder workout...weekend got me really tired so yesterday I had good sleep...diet was good today...took normal dose of everything....nothing to report yet just dpol gives great pump...MM and FS together gives great energy...I been using 1 1/2scoop of MM...I think it's working good for me...I wanna try 2scoops it just MM scoops are so big and that's too much powder lol...but it taste good...cherry and lime together is awesome...today weight is 170lbs...I'm down 2lbs..looking lean from everywhere...starting to see more cuts on arms...oh one thing I been horny lately...having crazy dreams...is it coz of dpol??? If it's like this now then what gonna happen a week after lol...well I love dreams like that ...so far everything is good and here's my workout detail

    Seated barbell press
    135x15
    185x12
    175x12

    Seated press behind neck
    135x15
    155x12
    135x15

    Arnold press
    40x12
    45x10
    40x10

    Barbell shrugs
    225x20
    275x15
    225x20
    225x20

    Weight plate front raise
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10

    Dumbbell lateral raise
    25x15
    25x12
    25x12

    Hammer strength military press
    150x15
    170x12
    150x12

    Shoulder press machine
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    Lateral raise machine
    90x12
    70x12
    70x12

    Leg raise
    22reps
    20reps
    16reps

    Crunches
    Total did 300reps

    Also ran 2.72miles in 30mins while burning 433cals....I was sweating like crazy...maybe it's from FS...dam I nvr sweat this much lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Lmfao that's awesome!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmfao that's awesome!!!
    lol yea I'm really bored at work and cooked that up in 2 seconds in ms paint lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Lol that's cool...how you did that??? Thanks brah...is it mount everest?? If not I want those mountains coz they are the highest mountains lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  25. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Lol that's cool...how you did that??? Thanks brah...is it mount everest?? If not I want those mountains coz they are the highest mountains lol
    Ah **** man I dunno I just googled mountains and went with what worked. Gimme a sec lol. Actually I got an idea...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM



  26. There's Everest... brb...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    There's Everest... brb...
    Super cool lol...where's airborne??? He did 245 shoulder press...now I can show him I can lifts mountains lol...muhahahaha
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  28. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Super cool lol...where's airborne??? He did 245 shoulder press...now I can show him I can lifts mountains lol...muhahahaha
    I'm hiding bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Super cool lol...where's airborne??? He did 245 shoulder press...now I can show him I can lifts mountains lol...muhahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm hiding bro


    lol damn I should put 245 didn't see it til just now !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'm hiding bro
    Haha look bro finally I can lift more than you lol...it took me a while but I did it lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PUNJABIMUNDE IBE EPISTANE REVIEW!!!
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:41 AM
  2. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM
  3. Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1368
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:17 AM
  4. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:34 PM
  5. AE and Purus team up on the whole line (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Log in
Log in