PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ok first thanks to Purus labs and Aaron for giving me this awesome opportunity...can't tell you how awesome I felt when you guys choose me to log the whole purus line up...really thank you guys!!!

About myself...
Current weight-173lbs
Height-5'11
Age-22

Ok guys I workout 5days a week...and I workout really hard to get to my goals...I don't let anything come in my way..unless I get injured lol...I really love working out and love to stay fit and healthy...

My workout schedule will be like this from next week...

Monday- Shoulders
Tuesday- Legs
Wednesday- Arms
Thursday- Off
Friday- Back
Saturday- Chest
Sunday- Off

On this my goal will be to reduce my bf% as low I can...don't care if I lose weight I just wanna be ripped...diet will be clean...less carbs and low fat diet...I will only take high carbs once a day while dosing SLINSHOT....I do cardio 5days a week....I do 30mins cardio (20mins HIIT cardio and 10mins walking incline)...

So I'll be dosing the following like this...

Recycle 3caps a day (normal
Serving 4caps)

Fat smack 3caps a day (normal serving 2caps)
1cap every 4hrs...

Organ shield 2caps a day before bed

Slinshot 3caps a day (normal serving 2caps)
2caps with breakfast and 1cap with dinner...

D pol 3 tablets with dinner that's 1hr prior workout..

Muscle Marinade 1scoop 20mins prior workout...

Alrite so let's get this started!!! Really excited...let's get RIPPED!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 1 ARMS

Ok guys today I did arms and it's ok workout...I didn't really feel great energy from muscle marinade...I took 1scoop before workout and I don't think it really kicked in...I couldn't do cardio properly also...I was getting tired soon...but still had a great workout...really feel the pump from d pol...and muscle marinade cherry limeade taste good...starting weight is 173lbs...I will try to get ripped on this log...let's hope for best...diet was clean today...just a little high carbs in morning that's about it...really looking forward to this coz the products looks amazing...I hope I get some energy tomorrow from muscle marinade otherwise I have to up my dose to 1 1/2scoop or 2...well I will give it a try one more time tomorrow with 1scoop...the whole container is 27serving that's 1scoop...if I start taking 2scoops that thing gonna last me 13days lol...that won't be good....well nothing else to report coz I'm just getting started...soon I hope I start seeing changes and I get ripped...here's my workout detail...

Ez bar curl
85x12 (full curl)
85x12 (below chest curl)
85x12 (above chest curl)
85x12 (full curl)
85x12 (below chest curl)
85x11 (above chest curl)

Ez bar lying triceps ext.
75x15
75x15

Ez bar skullcrusher
75x20
75x18

Ez bar close grip triceps press
75x15
75x15
75x15
75x15

Alt. incline dumbbell curl
35x10
35x8
35x8

Alt. seated hammer curl
35x12
35x10
35x10

Rev. Ez bar curl
65x15
65x15
65x15

Cable triceps ext. w/V-bar
120x15
150x15
200x9

Wide grip cable curl
100x15
120x12
110x12

Preacher curl machine
100x12
90x12
90x12

Leg raise
22reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.51miles in 30mins while burning 423cals...overall did good just felt little less energy and was getting tired between sets...let's hope tomorrow I kill it ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Starting pics!!!

image-2911909080.jpg

image-4214055556.jpg

image-1046261064.jpg

image-1599147043.jpg

image-2808405532.jpg

image-147312574.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In here.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks for joining in guys!!! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub sub sub, thats whats up! YO! Hey bro WTF!! I remember a Punjabi fellow in here some months ago who didn't have such massive arms and that 6pack right there bro!! DAMN! What did you do with him? This big ripped beast with monster-biceps is a whole new Punja! Good stuff bro , come on , lets kill this fugging stuff , good fugging first workout and Enjoy the Muscle Marinade (or send it to me ;) just don't tell Aaron!) hahahaha! I'm late but i'm gere bro kill it!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sub sub sub, thats whats up! YO! Hey bro WTF!! I remember a Punjabi fellow in here some months ago who didn't have such massive arms and that 6pack right there bro!! DAMN! What did you do with him? This big ripped beast with monster-biceps is a whole new Punja! Good stuff bro , come on , lets kill this fugging stuff , good fugging first workout and Enjoy the Muscle Marinade (or send it to me ;) just don't tell Aaron!) hahahaha! I'm late but i'm gere bro kill it!
Lol he's still here bro...he's just focusing on getting RIPPED as fack lol...yea bro I don't care about the size...I just wanna be ripped for once...I kno I can get big easily anytime...but getting lean and ripped is the hard part for me...this is the leanest I ever looked and with good size...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol he's still here bro...he's just focusing on getting RIPPED as fack lol...yea bro I don't care about the size...I just wanna be ripped for once...I kno I can get big easily anytime...but getting lean and ripped is the hard part for me...this is the leanest I ever looked and with good size...
Front and back , you are ripped as hell , back is looking f*cking nice bro..I would say somewhere around 9% or less bro!! Get to 7%!! Damn , its a bitch to throw in that much cardio to get there and to go on such low calories for a while , but def worth it!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Front and back , you are ripped as hell , back is looking f*cking nice bro..I would say somewhere around 9% or less bro!! Get to 7%!! Damn , its a bitch to throw in that much cardio to get there and to go on such low calories for a while , but def worth it!!!
Thanks bro...yea looking little ripped from front and back but I don't think it's 9%....I'm think around 13%...not sure...yea cardio really helped me...I always do cardio but since I been doing HIIT cardio I can tell big difference...gonna keep doing HIIT forever now lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can double up on MM a few times a week, I think you work out 4-5 days a week so you still be able to make it a month.
Don't forget about Fat Smack, you have that in your arsenal for extended release energy as well.

:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You can double up on MM a few times a week, I think you work out 4-5 days a week so you still be able to make it a month.
Don't forget about Fat Smack, you have that in your arsenal for extended release energy as well.

:)
Yea I workout 5days a week...I'll try one scoop today if it didn't work then I'll try 2scoops....and yea fat smack gives good energy but I dose those thur out the day....usually FS serving is 2caps a day but I'm taking 3caps...should I take 2caps thur out the day and 1cap prior workout???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea I workout 5days a week...I'll try one scoop today if it didn't work then I'll try 2scoops....and yea fat smack gives good energy but I dose those thur out the day....usually FS serving is 2caps a day but I'm taking 3caps...should I take 2caps thur out the day and 1cap prior workout???
Play around with the dosing to see what works best; Not sure how you tolerate stims.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I take one with a scoop of MM and 6-8 hrs later take 2... Great energy and I'm makin all KINDS of gains ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I take one with a scoop of MM and 6-8 hrs later take 2... Great energy and I'm makin all KINDS of gains ;-)
Cool I'll give that a try brother...thanks!! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah. I been taking 2 FS XRs a day, not sure how I would stack it with MM.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take one (sometimes 2) FS XR, eat and take D-pol 30 mins later, then have a scoop of MM 30 mins after my meal. I still get the combined boost from both and its working great. My second dose of FS XR is about 8 hours later for a second kick of energy to power through the rest of the day. My schedule is changing this week so I'm gonna have to figure out a new plan though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take one (sometimes 2) FS XR, eat and take D-pol 30 mins later, then have a scoop of MM 30 mins after my meal. I still get the combined boost from both and its working great. My second dose of FS XR is about 8 hours later for a second kick of energy to power through the rest of the day. My schedule is changing this week so I'm gonna have to figure out a new plan though.
Yeah I actually prefer to take FS XR with food to eliminate the burn. Food does not hinder the effects either.
2 caps of FS XR a day along side MM may be too intense for me, I'll have to see.
Good things I like about FS XR are not jitters and no heavy stim crashes, there's a slight occasionally but it's mild; Good old fashioned proven ingredients.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I actually prefer to take FS XR with food to eliminate the burn. Food does not hinder the effects either.
2 caps of FS XR a day along side MM may be too intense for me, I'll have to see.
Good things I like about FS XR are not jitters and no heavy stim crashes, there's a slight occasionally but it's mild; Good old fashioned proven ingredients.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if food would make it less effective. A spoonful of yogurt about 10 mins after I take it prevents any burn...except today.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yeah, I wasn't sure if food would make it less effective. A spoonful of yogurt about 10 mins after I take it prevents any burn...except today.
I didn't feel no burn even taking FS empty stomach...maybe I already have too much fat inside to tackle FS lol..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't feel no burn even taking FS empty stomach...maybe I already have too much fat inside to tackle FS lol..
Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!

DAY 1 ARMS

Ok guys today I did arms and it's ok workout...I didn't really feel great energy from muscle marinade...I took 1scoop before workout and I don't think it really kicked in...I couldn't do cardio properly also...I was getting tired soon...but still had a great workout...really feel the pump from d pol...and muscle marinade cherry limeade taste good...starting weight is 173lbs...I will try to get ripped on this log...let's hope for best...diet was clean today...just a little high carbs in morning that's about it...really looking forward to this coz the products looks amazing...I hope I get some energy tomorrow from muscle marinade otherwise I have to up my dose to 1 1/2scoop or 2...well I will give it a try one more time tomorrow with 1scoop...the whole container is 27serving that's 1scoop...if I start taking 2scoops that thing gonna last me 13days lol...that won't be good....well nothing else to report coz I'm just getting started...soon I hope I start seeing changes and I get ripped...here's my workout detail...

Ez bar curl
85x12 (full curl)
85x12 (below chest curl)
85x12 (above chest curl)
85x12 (full curl)
85x12 (below chest curl)
85x11 (above chest curl)

Ez bar lying triceps ext.
75x15
75x15

Ez bar skullcrusher
75x20
75x18

Ez bar close grip triceps press
75x15
75x15
75x15
75x15

Alt. incline dumbbell curl
35x10
35x8
35x8

Alt. seated hammer curl
35x12
35x10
35x10

Rev. Ez bar curl
65x15
65x15
65x15

Cable triceps ext. w/V-bar
120x15
150x15
200x9

Wide grip cable curl
100x15
120x12
110x12

Preacher curl machine
100x12
90x12
90x12

Leg raise
22reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.51miles in 30mins while burning 423cals...overall did good just felt little less energy and was getting tired between sets...let's hope tomorrow I kill it ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol. Only my first dose after waking up with a completely empty stomach has caused any burn. I don't eat a couple hours before or after my second and I don't feel a thing besides energy.
Yeah it takes a small amount of food. How many hours apart are you spacing your doses?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its always about 8 hours.
Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've been taking mine around early after and then another cap about dinner time. Think I need to fix up the dosing. 1 cap blunts my appetite pretty decent for a good 5 hours or so
My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My second dose is around 3. I haven't noticed too much with my appetite at this point, but hopefully it will hold off any hunger with my schedule change this week.
Cool, I'm glad I get the appetite suppression. :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh yeahhhh packers in dis!!! 1 awesome starting pictures my friend, 2nd kill it and kill it more. I'm interested in fatsmack!!
Thanks for joining in hulk brother!!! Let's kill this sh1t!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 2 BACK AND LIGHT CHEST

Ok guys as you kno it's weekend and long hours for me at work...worked 14hrs shift and was really tired...I was really sleepy too...came home ate my dinner and slept for 40mins...woke up and went to gym...that 40mins sleep made me like a fresh man...seriously that sleep was good and I was all charged up and ready to murder weights lol...took 1 1/2scoops of MM with fatsmack and felt great energy thur out the workout...diet wasn't too good today coz I have to eat from outside on weekends...but I try to find something healthy to eat...today my weight was 172lbs...but somehow my arms keep growing...maybe it's the pump from d pol...my arms were looking huge...and I shouldn't worry about diet too much coz I'm dosing FS 3caps a day so that will take care of my fat lol...but I still try to eat clean...well tomorrow I'm off from gym...but have to work again 14hrs...have to wake up in 5hrs...from Monday there's some changes in my workout...my current workout schedule was as following...

Monday- chest
Tuesday- legs and abs
Wednesday- shoulders
Thursday- off
Friday- arms
Saturday- back
Sunday- off

From next week it's gonna be like this...
Monday- shoulders
Tuesday- legs and abs
Wednesday- arms
Thursday- off
Friday- back
Saturday- chest
Sunday- off

Today was only my back workout but I added little chest workout coz I won't be able to do chest till next saturday so I thought to do little bit today coz its a big gap...well it went good and everything else looking great as well...here's my workout detail...

Wide grip pull ups
25reps
18reps
15reps
15reps

Bent over row
155x15
185x12
205x12

Bench press
225x12
245x8
275x5
225x8

Hammer strength seated row
200x15
250x12
250x12

Hammer strength Iso lateral pull down
170x15
170x12
190x12

Decline bench press
185x15
185x15
165x15

Lat pulldown
150x15
150x15
140x15

Behind neck lat pulldown
150x15
150x12
140x12

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
15reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 3miles today in 35mins while burning 505cals...did 5mins extra cardio coz I ate little bit junk lol...tomorrow is off from gym so I'll be dosing everything the same beside MM...I'll update on Monday...;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where them deadlifts at boiiiii.... ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2 BACK AND LIGHT CHEST

Ok guys as you kno it's weekend and long hours for me at work...worked 14hrs shift and was really tired...I was really sleepy too...came home ate my dinner and slept for 40mins...woke up and went to gym...that 40mins sleep made me like a fresh man...seriously that sleep was good and I was all charged up and ready to murder weights lol...took 1 1/2scoops of MM with fatsmack and felt great energy thur out the workout...diet wasn't too good today coz I have to eat from outside on weekends...but I try to find something healthy to eat...today my weight was 172lbs...but somehow my arms keep growing...maybe it's the pump from d pol...my arms were looking huge...and I shouldn't worry about diet too much coz I'm dosing FS 3caps a day so that will take care of my fat lol...but I still try to eat clean...well tomorrow I'm off from gym...but have to work again 14hrs...have to wake up in 5hrs...from Monday there's some changes in my workout...my current workout schedule was as following...

Monday- chest
Tuesday- legs and abs
Wednesday- shoulders
Thursday- off
Friday- arms
Saturday- back
Sunday- off

From next week it's gonna be like this...
Monday- shoulders
Tuesday- legs and abs
Wednesday- arms
Thursday- off
Friday- back
Saturday- chest
Sunday- off

Today was only my back workout but I added little chest workout coz I won't be able to do chest till next saturday so I thought to do little bit today coz its a big gap...well it went good and everything else looking great as well...here's my workout detail...

Wide grip pull ups
25reps
18reps
15reps
15reps

Bent over row
155x15
185x12
205x12

Bench press
225x12
245x8
275x5
225x8

Hammer strength seated row
200x15
250x12
250x12

Hammer strength Iso lateral pull down
170x15
170x12
190x12

Decline bench press
185x15
185x15
165x15

Lat pulldown
150x15
150x15
140x15

Behind neck lat pulldown
150x15
150x12
140x12

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
15reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 3miles today in 35mins while burning 505cals...did 5mins extra cardio coz I ate little bit junk lol...tomorrow is off from gym so I'll be dosing everything the same beside MM...I'll update on Monday...;)
Damn bro as always I'm so jealous of the weight on those lifts! 25 reps on pull ups is no joke man! Nice job I fail at like Half that!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damn bro as always I'm so jealous of the weight on those lifts! 25 reps on pull ups is no joke man! Nice job I fail at like Half that!
Bro few months ago I can't even do 5pull ups...then I bought iron gym pull up bar...and put on my bedroom door and told myself whenever I pass from this door I'll try doing as many as I can...that's how I got strong in pull ups...I felt ashamed doing at gym coz I was a big and strong but can't do pull ups so I bought that and start doing at home...everyday I was doing more reps and now I do at gym infornt of everyone and all they do us stare at me lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro few months ago I can't even do 5pull ups...then I bought iron gym pull up bar...and put on my bedroom door and told myself whenever I pass from this door I'll try doing as many as I can...that's how I got strong in pull ups...I felt ashamed doing at gym coz I was a big and strong but can't do pull ups so I bought that and start doing at home...everyday I was doing more reps and now I do at gym infornt of everyone and all they do us stare at me lol
Hmm... This thing tear up your door at all?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hmm... This thing tear up your door at all?
No not at all bro...that bar can lift upto 250lbs guy...bought on eBay for $30...they sell at target for $50...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not at all bro...that bar can lift upto 250lbs guy...bought on eBay for $30...they sell at target for $50...
Looking them up as we speak! :) sounds like a damn good idea man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually 1 of those bars I'm going to try and return today actually.

It black marked my door frame. Plus I never hardly use it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looking them up as we speak! :) sounds like a damn good idea man!
It is some good stuff bro...I'm really glad I have that...coz of that I can pull ups upto 32reps at once...plus you can abs workout, dips and push ups...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now we know the secret behind his lat spread and bi's :p! I'm stuck at 15-16 BW xD Damn punja , share some good genetics man!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Now we know the secret behind his lat spread and bi's :p! I'm stuck at 15-16 BW xD Damn punja , share some good genetics man!
Lol bro there's no secret...just hard work man and I kno that's wat you do to...twice as I do...you'll get there soon bro...just keep on pushing...:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 3 REST

DAY 4 SHOULDERS

Ok guys after a day rest from gym today I felt really good...had a good shoulder workout...weekend got me really tired so yesterday I had good sleep...diet was good today...took normal dose of everything....nothing to report yet just dpol gives great pump...MM and FS together gives great energy...I been using 1 1/2scoop of MM...I think it's working good for me...I wanna try 2scoops it just MM scoops are so big and that's too much powder lol...but it taste good...cherry and lime together is awesome...today weight is 170lbs...I'm down 2lbs..looking lean from everywhere...starting to see more cuts on arms...oh one thing I been horny lately...having crazy dreams...is it coz of dpol??? If it's like this now then what gonna happen a week after lol...well I love dreams like that ;)...so far everything is good and here's my workout detail :thumbsup:

Seated barbell press
135x15
185x12
175x12

Seated press behind neck
135x15
155x12
135x15

Arnold press
40x12
45x10
40x10

Barbell shrugs
225x20
275x15
225x20
225x20

Weight plate front raise
35x10
35x10
35x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
25x15
25x12
25x12

Hammer strength military press
150x15
170x12
150x12

Shoulder press machine
100x15
100x15
100x15

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
70x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
16reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.72miles in 30mins while burning 433cals....I was sweating like crazy...maybe it's from FS...dam I nvr sweat this much lol