A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Page 8 of 11 First ... 3678910 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    whats glycobol?
    A solid nutrient partitioner that has given me fuller and stronger muscles!! Haha why ask bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    A solid nutrient partitioner that has given me fuller and stronger muscles!! Haha why ask bro?
    lol.....i was being sarcastic, ive used it before....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lol.....i was being sarcastic, ive used it before....
    !! I'm taking atm actually with 1g agmatine , I'm breaking fast at 11am , i started at 6pm yesterday so its ok haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Glad to see you're training for both strength and hypertrophy. You should set some new PRs in the coming weeks while also putting on some solid muscle.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Ok guys , forgot to update my nutrition yesterday , it was clean but I did go over my 2600 kCals , I needed the carbs idk why I was craving them SO MUCH , and I was feeling a bit tired and was afraid I wouldn't recover good enough for todays BP workout , and I think it was a smart choice , I ate back to my 2800kCals I had before focusing on adding extra carbs , still kept protein and fats in there but carbs were around the 400g neighborhood , fats around 70g and protein around 150-160g. Mainly Sesame tahini as fat source , 90/10 ground beef so more sat fats for me , some lean turkey in there, and A LOT of brown Rice and Oatmeal I swear to God I never needed carbs so much...and I don't even feel bad about eating them all , today I woke up leaner and performed so good at the gym...Had an awesome pump and compliments also , that always helps!! I wanna see where this lifting and eating takes me and I am lifting bigger now and getting better pumps , the feeling of ones triceps's skin being ripped apart is just...PRICELESS.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Ok here's today's workout

BP reload wave
    Warmup: wide grip and explosive with slow negative to get the good stretch and blood flowing

75x10
    90x8
    110x5

Workout sets, normal grip controlled motion

120x5

140x5. I was impressed I could down them all the way to touching my chest and come up in ALL of them oO usually I come only close in the last 2 or so

155x5+3 total of 8 well done and 1 partial haha got scared and pushed back up when it was halfway down...this is HUGE progress from my last time with 155 haha

Weighted dips

BW+10x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+50x10 DS BWx10

DB incline bench press
    40x15
    50x8 + 30x5
    50x8 +30x5
    50x8 and failed...
    40x12

I guess I couldn't go as high because I went heavy on BP and had just finished dipping heavy too lol aw well next time it will be better

Cable push downs
    87.5x20
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10
    95x15
    Such good pump...and a bro passed by and said "nice tris bro!" :3 hard work and hard eating paying out haha specially on the bench, last macrocycle of 5/3/1 155 was my 3 rep max and now I did 8 , full ROM and full control, didn't feel uneasy or shaky...wow finally growing stronger haha thanks to all your support and guidance guys!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Ok here's today's workout

BP reload wave
    Warmup: wide grip and explosive with slow negative to get the good stretch and blood flowing

75x10
    90x8
    110x5

Workout sets, normal grip controlled motion

120x5

140x5. I was impressed I could down them all the way to touching my chest and come up in ALL of them oO usually I come only close in the last 2 or so

155x5+3 total of 8 well done and 1 partial haha got scared and pushed back up when it was halfway down...this is HUGE progress from my last time with 155 haha

Weighted dips

BW+10x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+35x15
    BW+50x10 DS BWx10

DB incline bench press
    40x15
    50x8 + 30x5
    50x8 +30x5
    50x8 and failed...
    40x12

I guess I couldn't go as high because I went heavy on BP and had just finished dipping heavy too lol aw well next time it will be better

Cable push downs
    87.5x20
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10
    95x15
    Such good pump...and a bro passed by and said "nice tris bro!" :3 hard work and hard eating paying out haha specially on the bench, last macrocycle of 5/3/1 155 was my 3 rep max and now I did 8 , full ROM and full control, didn't feel uneasy or shaky...wow finally growing stronger haha thanks to all your support and guidance guys!
    Nice job man. Great incline numbers @ your size.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice job man. Great incline numbers @ your size.
    Thanks bro !! I managed 60's last week but it was the deload week from the main lift and did them as first assistance !! I have ways to go!! oh BTW I saw you Deadlifts , DAMN bro , those are NICE weight for not having trained in a while!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Nice work! Getting stronger is always fun.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Nice work! Getting stronger is always fun.
    Thanks bro It sure is!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Thanks bro !! I managed 60's last week but it was the deload week from the main lift and did them as first assistance !! I have ways to go!! oh BTW I saw you Deadlifts , DAMN bro , those are NICE weight for not having trained in a while!!
    Thanks. Yeah man, I'm not strongest guy around... Haha you'll be surprised at how long I've been lifting for.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks. Yeah man, I'm not strongest guy around... Haha you'll be surprised at how long I've been lifting for.
    yeah strength has never been a strong point for me either......i thought about using some powerlifting routines for added strength but ehhhhh
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

surprise me haha
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yeah strength has never been a strong point for me either......i thought about using some powerlifting routines for added strength but ehhhhh
    And yeah I added a power-lifting and strength-geared routine because I need the strength...I don't work a physical job true...and I'm going for engineering , but working out , and pumping iron is what pieced my life back together...gave me greater focus...and now its like I need to reach my goals , more and more...I need strength for that , and it gives me a sense of achievement...something else to wake up in the morning to, something to keep pushing forward, to charge on...Its something I decided and I'll never regret, its made me who I am now , and I like this person better than the one I was before.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Glad to see you're training for both strength and hypertrophy. You should set some new PRs in the coming weeks while also putting on some solid muscle.
    Haha thanks brother , I am pretty confident I will , I have had some major nutrition and supplement coaching from a bro named Cyrus , and TheHardOnes advice for Hypertrophy and strength training made me feel like I could push myself even harder and in a smarter way And yup, PRs are coming and they best be ready to be broken soon too!! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

True. Just as long as you are using some what heavy weight with a good amount of reps & taxing the muscle you should be good. Although I do want to get stronger which I have been achieving that, but I don't want to try and move something too heavy to early/fast cause with bad form injury could happen.
    I'm still going to keep pushing for heavier weight for sure, but having these "breaks" due to work and life set me back & sometimes sups help when you're own them and diets change sometime so there's a lot of factors.

@ Celorza about 1 year. I started back in 08 just doing cardio and minimal weights. Then lost weight and stop going to the gym. In 2010 I got back into but half assed it all the up until middle of the year where in '11 where I really got it in gear.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

True. Just as long as you are using some what heavy weight with a good amount of reps & taxing the muscle you should be good. Although I do want to get stronger which I have been achieving that, but I don't want to try and move something too heavy to early/fast cause with bad form injury could happen.
    I'm still going to keep pushing for heavier weight for sure, but having these "breaks" due to work and life set me back & sometimes sups help when you're own them and diets change sometime so there's a lot of factors.

@ Celorza about 1 year. I started back in 08 just doing cardio and minimal weights. Then lost weight and stop going to the gym. In 2010 I got back into but half assed it all the up until middle of the year where in '11 where I really got it in gear.
    Oh I see , nice bro oO 1 year and that high weight? Wow thats nice , I guess I'm not a big or easy-to-get-big dude , I did cut out 23%bf and like 55lbs in around 7 months hehe...but I have barely begun really , like REALLY lifting with structure and planning , and with major help from all you guys here in AM hehe ^^ You'll see Animal , one day I'll be able to Deadlift 2.5x to 3x my weight >:3 I got a goal and I won't stop till I reach it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Oh I see , nice bro oO 1 year and that high weight? Wow thats nice , I guess I'm not a big or easy-to-get-big dude , I did cut out 23%bf and like 55lbs in around 7 months hehe...but I have barely begun really , like REALLY lifting with structure and planning , and with major help from all you guys here in AM hehe ^^ You'll see Animal , one day I'll be able to Deadlift 2.5x to 3x my weight >:3 I got a goal and I won't stop till I reach it!
    Yeah. I use to way 165... Then leveled out some where around 165-175. Last summer I went up to 180... I guess newbie gains, then from that year to the 193 mark I'm @ now. I was as high as 198. The lowest I've been is 189-190. I did gain some fat too, nothing too crazy and I was about to try and "cut it" but then M1D Black came along. So I'm more or less just recomping. What I would say is don't try and bulk & cut. That's where I messed up, for me it's a good deal of work to gain 25 or so pounds & then have to cut a good deal of body fat.
    Not fun at all, make your gains leaner and yes it will come @ a slower rate but it a lot easier & better in the long run.

I haven't test my max in a bit but it should be around 400lbs on dead lift. Have tested the waters I'm squats or bench lately. Shoulders been bothering me a bit too... & try to max on squat especially w/o a partner is a bad idea.
    For now I'm just moving moderate weights for moderate reps.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Yeah. I use to way 165... Then leveled out some where around 165-175. Last summer I went up to 180... I guess newbie gains, then from that year to the 193 mark I'm @ now. I was as high as 198. The lowest I've been is 189-190. I did gain some fat too, nothing too crazy and I was about to try and "cut it" but then M1D Black came along. So I'm more or less just recomping. What I would say is don't try and bulk & cut. That's where I messed up, for me it's a good deal of work to gain 25 or so pounds & then have to cut a good deal of body fat.
    Not fun at all, make your gains leaner and yes it will come @ a slower rate but it a lot easier & better in the long run.

I haven't test my max in a bit but it should be around 400lbs on dead lift. Have tested the waters I'm squats or bench lately. Shoulders been bothering me a bit too... & try to max on squat especially w/o a partner is a bad idea.
    For now I'm just moving moderate weights for moderate reps.
    Play it safe , smart man. Idk I think I don't mind gaining fat oO from what I have heard its quite fast the way I cut out haha and I'm quite dilligent while on a cut , diet ain't a problem and all the cardio makes it better for me , I feel more alive...while here , I'm worried about burning more calories than I need , always trying to rest as much as I can after my workouts so I grow hahaha xD I don't stress on a cut , its just...keep moving , keep going , GO GO GO , and eat less...but on a bulk...****...I'm learning slowly how to bulk and my body is getting hungrier , and not fatter oO which is kinda good too haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Play it safe , smart man. Idk I think I don't mind gaining fat oO from what I have heard its quite fast the way I cut out haha and I'm quite dilligent while on a cut , diet ain't a problem and all the cardio makes it better for me , I feel more alive...while here , I'm worried about burning more calories than I need , always trying to rest as much as I can after my workouts so I grow hahaha xD I don't stress on a cut , its just...keep moving , keep going , GO GO GO , and eat less...but on a bulk...****...I'm learning slowly how to bulk and my body is getting hungrier , and not fatter oO which is kinda good too haha
    Nice.

keep up the good work!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just make sure the negative portion of the weight is under complete control and heavy weight will be your best friend!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Just make sure the negative portion of the weight is under complete control and heavy weight will be your best friend!
    Oh dude I was meaning to shoot you a PM , Doing SLOW and real controlled negatives ALL the way down to the chest , with a wide grip on the barbell and EXPLODING up making the weights "CLANK" OMFG! best feeling in the world!! thanks for the mighty advice! Dude seriously wider grip makes my chest BURN so good and feel it so pumped!! and when I explode up...god...seriously...this are the reasons I love powerlifing and bodybuilding lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

Oh dude I was meaning to shoot you a PM , Doing SLOW and real controlled negatives ALL the way down to the chest , with a wide grip on the barbell and EXPLODING up making the weights "CLANK" OMFG! best feeling in the world!! thanks for the mighty advice! Dude seriously wider grip makes my chest BURN so good and feel it so pumped!! and when I explode up...god...seriously...this are the reasons I love powerlifing and bodybuilding lol
    Strength/Hypertrophy training can be very frustrating when you haven't developed a great mind to muscle connection or have found your "sweet spot" to every lift as far as grip/tempo/neurological focuses(such as squeezing your glutes/driving off the floor with your heels on your squats). Your right the burning feeling of a muscle is such an epic feeling!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Strength/Hypertrophy training can be very frustrating when you haven't developed a great mind to muscle connection or have found your "sweet spot" to every lift as far as grip/tempo/neurological focuses(such as squeezing your glutes/driving off the floor with your heels on your squats). Your right the burning feeling of a muscle is such an epic feeling!
    It took me like a month to figure out Deads and Squats I'm not kidding , had friends helping me out (one who actually has competed and one who can do 5 plate squats and do 2 plate cleans and 2 plate snatches...) coach me for Squats , I had to learn to drive through the hips , feel the push on the heels , learn to sit back and push my arse back on both lifts...I good way is having them make you go with a regular weight and poking you where you should be concentrating and also telling you where you should be feeling it , it helps a bit to start developing the MM connection , I have it good now on all my body , my only lagging part I think is Biceps , but I flex at least 100 times a day and try to focus on it so I develop it more...I saw that I have responded better (connection wise) for biceps on High reps with long-head developement , like High Cable Curls and Spider Curls , movements with elbows in front of the torso , way more than preachers and str8t bar curls , but I am trying to develop it more towards chins and barbell curls due to the compound mass , besides I am not doing any Isolation in pure 5/3/1 , well not Isolation per say , I mean they are not part of the 5/3/1 repertoire (spiders and high cable curls), and I want to stick to a program completly for some months/years and grow on it , instead of jumping around programs and half assing it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

It took me like a month to figure out Deads and Squats I'm not kidding , had friends helping me out (one who actually has competed and one who can do 5 plate squats and do 2 plate cleans and 2 plate snatches...) coach me for Squats , I had to learn to drive through the hips , feel the push on the heels , learn to sit back and push my arse back on both lifts...I good way is having them make you go with a regular weight and poking you where you should be concentrating and also telling you where you should be feeling it , it helps a bit to start developing the MM connection , I have it good now on all my body , my only lagging part I think is Biceps , but I flex at least 100 times a day and try to focus on it so I develop it more...I saw that I have responded better (connection wise) for biceps on High reps with long-head developement , like High Cable Curls and Spider Curls , movements with elbows in front of the torso , way more than preachers and str8t bar curls , but I am trying to develop it more towards chins and barbell curls due to the compound mass , besides I am not doing any Isolation in pure 5/3/1 , well not Isolation per say , I mean they are not part of the 5/3/1 repertoire (spiders and high cable curls), and I want to stick to a program completly for some months/years and grow on it , instead of jumping around programs and half assing it
    Biceps for me was the most difficult muscle for me to learn how to train it, im not one of those genetically gifted guys that can do nothing but curls and expect them to grow, I have to get down and dirty with the weighted pullups, my only flaw on that was I don't have a chain to equip to my belt, but I guess now its do or die time, ill strap a motha-f'in dumbbell to my waist! Gotta grow somehow!

And yeah man the 5/3/1 program is great, have you checked out Christian Thibadeau's iBodybuilder high frequency work? A very solid program for strength and size.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Biceps for me was the most difficult muscle for me to learn how to train it, im not one of those genetically gifted guys that can do nothing but curls and expect them to grow, I have to get down and dirty with the weighted pullups, my only flaw on that was I don't have a chain to equip to my belt, but I guess now its do or die time, ill strap a motha-f'in dumbbell to my waist! Gotta grow somehow!

And yeah man the 5/3/1 program is great, have you checked out Christian Thibadeau's iBodybuilder high frequency work? A very solid program for strength and size.
    Never checked it bro , and yeah I get down and dirty on em too , I have found that Hammer-Chin-Ups with high weight , with a 5-10 sec negative for 3-5 reps is ****ing good for the bi bro! try it out!.

I'll stick 5/3/1 for a while but atm i'll research that program for future reference.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

Never checked it bro , and yeah I get down and dirty on em too , I have found that Hammer-Chin-Ups with high weight , with a 5-10 sec negative for 3-5 reps is ****ing good for the bi bro! try it out!.

I'll stick 5/3/1 for a while but atm i'll research that program for future reference.
    Im going to start using both the supinated grip and the hammer grip!

Here is the link for the iBodybuilder high frequency (below)

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...al_hypertrophy
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Im going to start using both the supinated grip and the hammer grip!

Here is the link for the iBodybuilder high frequency (below)

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...al_hypertrophy
    Both are awesome!! I love em bro!, thanks for the read!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%

Yeah it's amazing how many people do squats with horrible form.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Ok guys so yesterday I stayed within my macros and kCals , though I did eat A LOT haha, and ended up drinking (already contemplated amount) 4oz of red wine , I needed it , if there's 2 things this kid misses from his old life , and actually the only 2 things , is fine alcohol sources like Red Wine and good Scotch (though both always limited amount and pure taste) and cigars. Nothing can beat as desert a good Cuban with a Scotch on your right hand, or a good Honduran with a nice Cabernet Sauvignon , well IMO at least thats kings dessert , Macros yesterday were 2630 kCals with macros like this:

338g of carbs 72g of fats 170g of protein. No good recipes to report :/ mere ground beef , brown rice , oatmeal , sesame tahini and eggwhites.

Now on to today:
    I have already shown yah my protein cake and brownie variations haha so I'll skip those recipes but I did have this today:

29 mins of stair master , burning exactly 400 kCals , and a 15 min leisure walk outside in a brisk pace , didn't feel like I needed much cardio today , or the other days, specially when I'm not eating 2800 kCals and I'm still recovering good and making strength gains , so I plan to keep cardio controlled to w.e I feel like between 400-800 kCals on cardio days.

Also today I beat a PR , I refill every sunday three 5 gallon bottles of water, reason being I run through one in around 2 days haha, well today I proceeded to get one down from my car, and then picked the other 2 up and brought them , not only was I able to CURL them both once , but also after a brief rest I was able to hammer curl them (alternating) around 3-4 times oO I couldnt even do it once before hahaha mind you full ROM xD would've loved to tape it haha but I live alone for now , my roomate is in mexico and I didn't have someone to tape me this is real life progress and something to laugh about i know!! hahaha

For food:
    I have brought back good friends of mine and I cook them myself , I love the way I do them and they end up SO GOOD:
    -PINTO BEANS!!! I just buy a HUGE bag of them for around 10 dollars in the nearby market and well they are 100% organic , I know the family that has the fields , so no gluten , no processing no anything , pure and straight from mother earth...god they are delicious and highly nutritious !. I had 1/2 cup of these but cooked enough for 3 or 4 days and have WAY MORE left to cook , its a huge ass 20lb bag hahaha.
    -Ground Beef that I picked up at sams , it was a 10lb roll of 90/10 , i usually like ground beef leaner , but times are hard...and it was 20 bucks...had 8oz of it broiled with no grease added , with water actually and by itself with some mushrooms and black pepper.
    -2 ezekiel bread slices with 2 tbsp of sesame tahini this bottle of tahini is almost gone...and no money to get anotherone damn! haha
    -1 medium Banana
    -1 cup almond milk + 1 scoop RED VELVET CAKE Protean

So for snack I had a while ago before going for my bottles of water (AND CURLING THEM! yes I'm a proud lil munchkin) :
    -Protean Red Velvet Brownie. (1/4 cup egg whites , 1/2 cup almond milk , 1 scoop rvc protean and microwave)
    -2 tbsp natty PB

And for dinner It will be the same as the snack seeing how I already ate all my carbs of the day haha I was a gluton in my lunch , and ate them all.

Total macros:
    1,835kCals 123g of carbs 90g of fat 153g of protein.

Stack Notes:

Found something good about Glycobol and thought to share , having it with 1g of Agmatine about 30-45 minutes before a meal with complex carbs yields out BIGGER PUMPS for the rest of the day and a more vascular feeling , and further feeling and appearance of fuller muscles , also with this dosage I have experiences HARDENING of my muscles too, I had been playing around with dosages tying to find a good way to take it , and I found that after a workout , and making it 30 to 45 mins before a carb-containing meal along 1g of Agmatine makes you get Bigger Pumps and way more vascularity .

Also I have been feeling on a way better mood on 3 caps of testopro and stoked in the am and pm , I think I react better to it this way, but this is just me and I do not recommend it seeing how this shortens the life-span of the stack.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%

It's good to have a shot or two once in a while bro...it makes you relax and you lose ur stress a bit and you also enjoy...nothing's wrong with that bro...as long next day you go to gym and burn it off it's cool...great update bro and keep it up!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    It's good to have a shot or two once in a while bro...it makes you relax and you lose ur stress a bit and you also enjoy...nothing's wrong with that bro...as long next day you go to gym and burn it off it's cool...great update bro and keep it up!!!
    Thanks bro! I guess its ok besides it was just 4oz , mere little glass and it made me feel so good...On the good side it was Red Wine and not Scotch OR Vodka OR Tequila haha , and Red Wine is full of Anti-Oxidants and good stuff that once in a while will never hurt yah !! And it went quite well with my beans and beef !!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Awesome updates BIG C!!!! Keep killing it and yeah few throwbacks will help out now and then!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Awesome updates BIG C!!!! Keep killing it and yeah few throwbacks will help out now and then!
    Thanks bro ! , come down to texas , you punja and me should have a drink some day haha , Or we could meet up in New orleans all of us , gamble , drink and get some fine Cajun *****! hahahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%

Thanks bro ! , come down to texas , you punja and me should have a drink some day haha , Or we could meet up in New orleans all of us , gamble , drink and get some fine Cajun *****! hahahaha
    Or just come to Vegas man...it's close by lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Or just come to Vegas man...it's close by lol
    Been dying to go to vegas...and my dad does owe me the trip from me turning 21...I could ask him to send me around the first or second week of august, you down bro?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%

Been dying to go to vegas...and my dad does owe me the trip from me turning 21...I could ask him to send me around the first or second week of august, you down bro?
    Definitely bro...nvr say no to Vegas lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Definitely bro...nvr say no to Vegas lol
    You know...Vegas should be BodyBuilder friendly...alas we could eat , drink and party without worries...and all the fat that happens in vegas STAYS in vegas...as soon as you get out city limits you get shredded again lol!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%

You know...Vegas should be BodyBuilder friendly...alas we could eat , drink and party without worries...and all the fat that happens in vegas STAYS in vegas...as soon as you get out city limits you get shredded again lol!
    Lol you forgot the main thing bro....GIRLS!!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Lol you forgot the main thing bro....GIRLS!!!!
    Oh bro , those stay there!! No way in hell am I getting married in the Holy Church Of Elvis and bringing an Ukranian/Russian green-card-monger home! hahahahahaha xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole Stack ( TESTOPRO + GLYCOBOL + STOKED!)
    By nNelsonsc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. For Sale: Glycobol, HGHpro, TestoPRO and Stoked (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
  4. For Sale: Stoked, Glycobol and TestoPRO all are and sealed. (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM