A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This was the rest of my nutrition for the day since I did not go out and do my epic mega run I wanted to do due to personal reasons...which if I must confess to you guys have to do with a great deal of DOMs on my hams and glutes due to the squats ^^' and I wanna be ready as hell for tomorrow!!! 5/3/1 day for Deadlift , give yah a little hint , I feel confident enough to break my max tomorrow , I will make an attempt at breaking my max of 225 on deadlift >:3 and bloody swear I WILL!! Mainly because I feel stronger every day with this stack , and its time to really challenge myself! Wish me luck!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
This was the rest of my nutrition for the day since I did not go out and do my epic mega run I wanted to do due to personal reasons...which if I must confess to you guys have to do with a great deal of DOMs on my hams and glutes due to the squats ^^' and I wanna be ready as hell for tomorrow!!! 5/3/1 day for Deadlift , give yah a little hint , I feel confident enough to break my max tomorrow , I will make an attempt at breaking my max of 225 on deadlift >:3 and bloody swear I WILL!! Mainly because I feel stronger every day with this stack , and its time to really challenge myself! Wish me luck!
Good luck to you man. Always a nice feeling to move weight with good form.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Your doing the 5/3/1 for your bulking phase? Awesome. People think these "lower rep" programs are for powerlifters / strength athletes only, 5/3/1 is great for hypertrophy, just remember to squeeze your glutes and drive through the heels through the entire rep on squats, no bouncing the bar with excess momentum with deadlifts! What grip do you usually use with your bench press / military press movements?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your doing the 5/3/1 for your bulking phase? Awesome. People think these "lower rep" programs are for powerlifters / strength athletes only, 5/3/1 is great for hypertrophy, just remember to squeeze your glutes and drive through the heels through the entire rep on squats, no bouncing the bar with excess momentum with deadlifts! What grip do you usually use with your bench press / military press movements?
For dead lift I go for regular or hook grip if too heavy, shoulder with. I like to avoid the over-under I don't wanna tear my biceps!! For the military I use snatch grip sometimes but mostly for military and bench I use medium grip

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok people...progress so far 1 week in:

-Started at 127.6 and Now I sit at a hefty 133.6 weighted NAKED this morning upon rising. That's 6lbs.
-Max on the lifts remains the same but the strength is UP , I managed some sorta PR on my dips , also endurance is up quite a bit and I can squeeze in extra reps of my max's of the 5/3/1 days it seems.
-Motivation: Solid
-Mood: UP
-Cuts: kinda still there, bloated out some of them...

So as for the weight...I am gonna tapper down a bit of kCals since I dont wanna gain THAT fast , and the thing is , carbs seem to be NOT my thing. So instead of my BMR being set at 2400 I'm putting it down to 2200 since I only get out of the house for 1 or 2 errands and to do my workouts. So kCals for wokout day will be 2640 and for rest day they will be 1800, I will move around the Macros just a bit for the satisfation of less carbs and evaluate this week how things go.

Macros: 180-200g prot/ 40g fat / 300-350 carbs workout days. 180-200g prot/ 85 g fat / 50-60g carbs. (Not gonna count trace carbs like veggies)

Thoughts on this? I think we can say my diet was a bit overshot :S since ITS IMPOSSIBLE to even gain this much weight, even on a juicing cycle, and it being or containing lean body mass, this looks to me like mainly bloat and fat :S I'll post progress pics later today so you guys can help me figure out if its all bloat or if I am putting on at least 1/2 lb of LBM per week :'3 which I certainly hope so...its my first time bulking and going really heavy on it!!

(On a side note...I'm tempted to leave diet as it is and cardio as it is...I like the foods...And I can shed out fat fast , would this be smart too? Is this diet helping my goal , or being counterproductive oO?)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Deadlifts

Warm up:
135x12
155x8
165x6

Workout sets:
170x5
190x3
225x1
Felt really really strong today and no pain on my lower back at all!! Glutes and hammies are tight as **** though right now haha , I was supposed to do 215x1 today but strength and confidence pulled through and managed 225, that's the first time for me with 2 plates, I had only estimated my max before...today it came through.

Chin ups
BWx14
BWx12
BWx12
BWx12 close hammer grip
BWx10

Bent over rows
115x12
115x12
125x10
130x12
115x15
Vascularity and pumps were incredible here

Hanging leg raises

BWx20x5 mind I did this to pike, all the way up and leg/hip thrust on top.

Today was an exceptionally good workout for me and I'm walking home on nice sunlight ready to feast like a beast!!! :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great job bro!!! 6lbs in a week...that's good...if you think it's mostly bloat and fat you should up your cardio but keep eating more...try doing HIIT cardio for 20mins and 20 to 30mins walking and regular cardio...I heard HIIT cardio boost your metabolism....great work bro...keep it up!!!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Probably several pounds of your gains have been water. I would think this because you used to follow a low carb diet before this, and you also say you feel bloated and jiggly like you've gained fat. The increased carbs is something that will cause your body to hold more water than your used to, especially since you were a low carb guy before. So, don't feel like you've gained a bunch of fat. I'd say a few pounds is water from the increased carbs. Bulking is a bit uncomfortable, but you'll be glad that you stuck it out and held your course in the long run. This would be my explanation of your feeling bloated and like you've gained fat.

My advice: keep eating how you were. Don't try to tinker the diet. Weight gain will probably slow down a bit now that you've sucked up some water. It won't get much more uncomfortable. Keep up your hard work!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great job bro!!! 6lbs in a week...that's good...if you think it's mostly bloat and fat you should up your cardio but keep eating more...try doing HIIT cardio for 20mins and 20 to 30mins walking and regular cardio...I heard HIIT cardio boost your metabolism....great work bro...keep it up!!!
Thanks man! I think I'll do HIIT twice a week and regular low intensity twice a week too.

Probably several pounds of your gains have been water. I would think this because you used to follow a low carb diet before this, and you also say you feel bloated and jiggly like you've gained fat. The increased carbs is something that will cause your body to hold more water than your used to, especially since you were a low carb guy before. So, don't feel like you've gained a bunch of fat. I'd say a few pounds is water from the increased carbs. Bulking is a bit uncomfortable, but you'll be glad that you stuck it out and held your course in the long run. This would be my explanation of your feeling bloated and like you've gained fat.

My advice: keep eating how you were. Don't try to tinker the diet. Weight gain will probably slow down a bit now that you've sucked up some water. It won't get much more uncomfortable. Keep up your hard work!
Thanks buddy , I guess I'll eat the same though , but I'll add another cardio session , progress pics on the way...you guys help me out here...I am usually confident for pics , but this ones...damn...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Progress pics , 1 week in:

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.40.57 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.41.22 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.41.45 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.41.59 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.42.07 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.42.16 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.42.24 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.42.54 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.43.01 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 1.45.47 PM.png

Any comments welcome :( not my best photo shoot...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looking beast bro!!! I don't see you gained any fat...looks like muscle...ur arms looks bigger and more cut...looking good man!!! Just keep going like this...

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Doesnt look bad at all to me! Keep up the good work!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looking beast bro!!! I don't see you gained any fat...looks like muscle...ur arms looks bigger and more cut...looking good man!!! Just keep going like this...
Doesnt look bad at all to me! Keep up the good work!
you da man! facial expressions are priceless....
Haha thanks you all guys :') , this makes a brother wanna keep going!! thus , still at 2800 and 2000 on rest days ^^' cooking my meal atm...and just a preview...it has a banana and a sweet potatoe :O!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so nutrition is still high for now, and delicious might I add? Meal one was:

-1 banana
-1 cup of oats
-2 whole eggs
-1 cup egg whites
Now with theese I mixed the eggs with the oatmeal and made a sort of pancake , then I used the banana as a topping...Dear lord, delicious!! I missed bananas all through my cut!!
Accompanied by:
-1/2 cup lean beef broiled with purple onions squash and mushrooms, no salt or fat added , beef was 97/3% fat
-4 slices of Oatnut Orowheat bread.
-1 baked sweet potato no fat or salt added.
This past made 2 bad ass kick ass sandwiches!! delicious!! I used the sweet potato orange interior for the bread and then topped it with the meat/veggies and covered! MUNCH!! , I'm so ashamed at the way I ate today hahahaha I even ate the crust of the sweet potatoes!! :$ I was SO HUNGRY!!
Macros:1,441kCals 197g carbs 29g fat 96g protein.
As a snack I had a while ago:
-1 sweet potato
-1 cup cottage cheese (fat free)
-Same 1/2 cup ground beef.
Macros: 413 kCals , 36g carbs 5g fat 51g prot

I just dosed my glycobol and in around 30 mins I'll have my last meal for my last 900 kCals with like 150g carbs, 60g prot and like 10g fat.

I guess I'll just keep the nutrients at top and simply increase the number of cardio sessions AND the number of kCals burnt in the cardio sessions.
Also, this happened to me yesterday and today too, after my second meal I just feel...drowzy like i needed a nap and went ahead and did , for the life of me this naps bring me back to life , but I have never been a nap person...is this normal?? Because of the stack?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i should know this but youre doing lean gains?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive heard other reports of glyco causing drowsiness

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've felt my body needing more rest in times that I've been pushing it pretty hard. I know this sounds like a "duh" answer... But it's more than that. My dreams are more vivid and I sleep better at night in addition to being able to sleep during the day time, which I couldn't do otherwise. I wonder if this has anything to do with the increases of IGF-1 and the corresponding effects on muscle building? Could be a good sign, it is for me, at least.

Perhaps I'm way over thinking it, but from listening to my body this has been my experience.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i should know this but youre doing lean gains?
Yup
ive heard other reports of glyco causing drowsiness
I see oO
I've felt my body needing more rest in times that I've been pushing it pretty hard. I know this sounds like a "duh" answer... But it's more than that. My dreams are more vivid and I sleep better at night in addition to being able to sleep during the day time, which I couldn't do otherwise. I wonder if this has anything to do with the increases of IGF-1 and the corresponding effects on muscle building? Could be a good sign, it is for me, at least.

Perhaps I'm way over thinking it, but from listening to my body this has been my experience.
I have been feeling awesome though , mood and rest patterns are better oO

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok final nutrition count of the day:

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 8.00.17 PM.png

Easy , delicious and highly nutritious!

Just make 2 banana-cream cheese sandwiches , throw in the raw oats on the greek yogurt and MUNCH IT ALL!! I personally like to dip the sandwiches on the greek yogurt ^^, good way to get in sweet carbs and delicious long lasting protein for the night!! :D YUM!!

TestoPRO and Stoked DOSED! Fast begins at around 7:45 but lets say 8pm ^^ , time to eat tomorrow is around 12pm but I got some errands to run so it will probable be broken around 2pm or so tomorrow too :) , 16-20 hour fasts are easy for me hehe, though Glycobol is making me HUNGRY as hell , I have pretty strong will power and tomorrow I will put it to the test , I wanna see 900 kCals burnt or I don't come back home!! CArdio day tomorrow HELL YEAH!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
For dead lift I go for regular or hook grip if too heavy, shoulder with. I like to avoid the over-under I don't wanna tear my biceps!! For the military I use snatch grip sometimes but mostly for military and bench I use medium grip
For chest and shoulders I had some help from IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski explain how to activate your chest / delts during bench presses / military presses, pretty much using a wide grip, keep shoulders down and depressed, drive hands in together on the negative but obviously don't let your hands move. And for dumbbells always keep the dumbbells well outside of shoulder width, you will have to go lighter when doing this, but longterm you will get more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps and puts you into beast mode even more :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Do you tend to feel bloated eating 3 huge meals a day?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For chest and shoulders I had some help from IFBB Pro Ben Pakulski explain how to activate your chest / delts during bench presses / military presses, pretty much using a wide grip, keep shoulders down and depressed, drive hands in together on the negative but obviously don't let your hands move. And for dumbbells always keep the dumbbells well outside of shoulder width, you will have to go lighter when doing this, but longterm you will get more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps and puts you into beast mode even more :)
AWESOME! I got delts on wednesday! I can't wait to try this out!! I'll keep the DB wider on the seated DB press to get more intensity out of it! My shoulders go insane on shoulder day! I'll snap a pic of them on wednesday , its my one body part besides the quads that makes me REALLY proud :) Thanks for the tips brotha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are doing a great job and the weight you are putting on looks like quality weight gain to me don't sweat it at all. Definitely getting thicker but not getting sloppy at all.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are doing a great job and the weight you are putting on looks like quality weight gain to me don't sweat it at all. Definitely getting thicker but not getting sloppy at all.
Thanks man! Helps a lot to hear that from you!! :D!! I'll keep downing my kCals then! AND lifting as heavy as I can >:3!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Do you tend to feel bloated eating 3 huge meals a day?
And no :/ I actually don't feel bloated , thats the thing about Glycobol for me , I could never down this many carbs and not go through a severe bloat and pain in the stomach , kinda like a periasthalsis of sorts, and now I can eat all that and have no bloat at all oO I'm telling you...it really works as a Nutrient Partitioner!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
AWESOME! I got delts on wednesday! I can't wait to try this out!! I'll keep the DB wider on the seated DB press to get more intensity out of it! My shoulders go insane on shoulder day! I'll snap a pic of them on wednesday , its my one body part besides the quads that makes me REALLY proud :) Thanks for the tips brotha!
Your going to have to fiddle with the form a little to find that sweet spot, so make sure take your time with the lighter warm up weights lol. Just remember, anything narrow/medium grip, having the db's in or even slightly inside of shoulder width will engage your triceps to dominate the movement, which will make you move more iron yes, but bodybuilding is more "specific" remember that.

Kill it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And no :/ I actually don't feel bloated , thats the thing about Glycobol for me , I could never down this many carbs and not go through a severe bloat and pain in the stomach , kinda like a periasthalsis of sorts, and now I can eat all that and have no bloat at all oO I'm telling you...it really works as a Nutrient Partitioner!!
Glycobol is one of the better ones out if you don't have any issues with berberine. I love it.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Oh yeah I forgot your using glycobol haha. Thought you were only using Stoked/Testopro my bad.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your going to have to fiddle with the form a little to find that sweet spot, so make sure take your time with the lighter warm up weights lol. Just remember, anything narrow/medium grip, having the db's in or even slightly inside of shoulder width will engage your triceps to dominate the movement, which will make you move more iron yes, but bodybuilding is more "specific" remember that.

Kill it!
Yeah I kinda felt that too with the triceps , hence I have been trying to train (Low weight though) my Snatch Grip OH Press , I really feel it kicking the nuts out of my delts!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Glycobol is one of the better ones out if you don't have any issues with berberine. I love it.
Yeah I personally love Glycobol , I feel that berberine will be a success in my as well , I mean Recompadrol , I wanna keep both with me all the time though, so one of them I'll try to use it more as a Bulk GDA and the otherone for a cutting GDA though. I think Recompadrol might help me a bit more for cutting , though not sure , I'll try both separetly and try to make up my mind , but I'm definetly gonna staple them both one way or the other hahaha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I personally love Glycobol , I feel that berberine will be a success in my as well , I mean Recompadrol , I wanna keep both with me all the time though, so one of them I'll try to use it more as a Bulk GDA and the otherone for a cutting GDA though. I think Recompadrol might help me a bit more for cutting , though not sure , I'll try both separetly and try to make up my mind , but I'm definetly gonna staple them both one way or the other hahaha.
I think you will be pretty much ok to go with either for either situation.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think you will be pretty much ok to go with either for either situation.
Sweet , that way I can cycle them around and never be on a break of GDAs , since Glycobol is mainly Na-R-Ala and Recompadrol is Berberine , I just need to cycle them around and never be off guard in the nutrient partitioning department :p!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You're doing great. Just checked your diet and the macro-breakdown is fantastic. You could probably stand to drop 100 calories off the max given your bodyweight, but I don't know your activity level as well as you. I would also lower the protein by about 10g and the carbs by about 15g and add 10g of fat to your diet.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You're doing great. Just checked your diet and the macro-breakdown is fantastic. You could probably stand to drop 100 calories off the max given your bodyweight, but I don't know your activity level as well as you. I would also lower the protein by about 10g and the carbs by about 15g and add 10g of fat to your diet.
Thanks buddy :) I had though so too about just a tiny bit and also to add more fats into it :D. I seriously appreciate the time you take to check my stuff and also thank ou deeply for the input ^^!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks buddy :) I had though so too about just a tiny bit and also to add more fats into it :D. I seriously appreciate the time you take to check my stuff and also thank ou deeply for the input ^^!!
No problem man, anything for a pal and fellow BBer.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok fellas here it is , the cardio of the morning!! It was sweet! 700 kCals in 1 hour , not that much , not too heavy not too light. Seeing how I got you all supporting me on the kCals and the weight-in-day-pics I have decided to NOT FEAR THE SCALE , kCals stay the same but I'll adjust a bit of the macros to include more fat and a tiny bit less prot and carbs , as I have pointed out in 1 or 2 workouts I have experienced dry knees and maybe they need more lubing ;)!! So what I am going to do to avoid the water weight and the fat accumulation is merely , instead of doing 30 mins of cardio and shooting for 400kCals I'll make it a bit lighter paced (just a tiny bit lighter) but for 30 more mins for around 600-750 kCals in order to sweat out more water and keep myself fit :).

On a side note , I am far more of a horndog than you usual 21 y.o. dude now oO I am usually calm and non-assertive with girls, well lately due to my break up. Today I could not help but going all alpha male at the gym with a girl, damn she was so cute and doing wide grip pulldowns with horrible form due to the mis-instruction of a guy who was trying only to catch a feel i guess, I went ahead and demonstrated my newly acquired strength from my pull ups , without swinging my torso and with the fatigue from yesterday , 10 reps of full range of motion with real slow tempo on the way back to starting potition with 170 lbs (it was 160lbs but she had put one of those little extra 10lb weights on it and i didn't remove it haha) oO this is a first for me!!! I was amazed as much as she was and so I got a nice chat , some laughs and a phone number :D , all after my cardio haha , my day is getting better and better isn't it? :p!! Strength up-check , libido up-check , recovery from full night sleep-check, no bloating due to carbs and better muscle filling effect-CHECK!

I'm loving this stack , from 1 week and 1 day with good numbers that no one can deny , I can see progress and the stack working!! And still got 3 weeks! Lets hope it just gets better and better :)! Thanks again AI!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh look out. Gym predator alert. Lol j/k looking good. Man keep it up.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Uh oh look out. Gym predator alert. Lol j/k looking good. Man keep it up.
Thanks buddy! Haha and yeah , I dont usually flirt with girls at the gym, but when I do its because I am on tests boosters that WORK! ;)!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well today's nutrition is as yummy as always!! Made myself an Omelet with 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites , with a lot of spinach , I just love my greens!! And when it was done I coated it with 1 tbsp of EVOO , gotta get em fats in!! Yum! , On a side dish I had 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oatmeal slow cooked with 1 cup of almond milk!! I added 1tbsp almond butter to my oatmeal , and then proceeded to have 1 slice of Oatnut bread with another tbsp almond butter, and made sure to wipe the plate clean off any left over EVOO or egg-yolk from my omelet with it...Damn it was delicious.

Ok so Macros so far:
-1/2 cup of dry oats
-2tbsp almond butter
-1 tbsp EVOO
-4 whole eggs
-1 cup egg whites
-1 cup spinach (not counted in macros , veggies are essential and I am not anal about their carb or caloric weight at all)
-1 slice Oatnut bread
-1 cup Silk Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened

Totals: 847 kCals 53g carbs 38g fat 68g prot.

I gotta say , my body is learning to respond better to carbs , but it will always run good on healthy fats :p!.

Later for today I got in store my delicious Extra Lean Ground Beef (8 oz) broiled with veggies of choice (mostly a bit of carrots , a bit of squash or zucchini, heck if I get wild I'll accompany it with a bit of cucumber and lettuce) All coated with 2 tbsp of EVOO. (My system can never have enough EVOO or EVCO but atm I'm out of EVCO and my local HEB didnt have any this week for some weird reason! :/!!)

On a side note Glycobol, I think, gets stronger with continuous use , for now the 30 min wait for me to eat after I dose makes me even hungrier and just a tiny bit dizzy , nothing bad about it , bloat keeps non existent when I indulge myself in this big meals.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well today's nutrition is as yummy as always!! Made myself an Omelet with 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites , with a lot of spinach , I just love my greens!! And when it was done I coated it with 1 tbsp of EVOO , gotta get em fats in!! Yum! , On a side dish I had 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oatmeal slow cooked with 1 cup of almond milk!! I added 1tbsp almond butter to my oatmeal , and then proceeded to have 1 slice of Oatnut bread with another tbsp almond butter, and made sure to wipe the plate clean off any left over EVOO or egg-yolk from my omelet with it...Damn it was delicious.

Ok so Macros so far:
-1/2 cup of dry oats
-2tbsp almond butter
-1 tbsp EVOO
-4 whole eggs
-1 cup egg whites
-1 cup spinach (not counted in macros , veggies are essential and I am not anal about their carb or caloric weight at all)
-1 slice Oatnut bread
-1 cup Silk Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened

Totals: 847 kCals 53g carbs 38g fat 68g prot.

I gotta say , my body is learning to respond better to carbs , but it will always run good on healthy fats :p!.

Later for today I got in store my delicious Extra Lean Ground Beef (8 oz) broiled with veggies of choice (mostly a bit of carrots , a bit of squash or zucchini, heck if I get wild I'll accompany it with a bit of cucumber and lettuce) All coated with 2 tbsp of EVOO. (My system can never have enough EVOO or EVCO but atm I'm out of EVCO and my local HEB didnt have any this week for some weird reason! :/!!)

On a side note Glycobol, I think, gets stronger with continuous use , for now the 30 min wait for me to eat after I dose makes me even hungrier and just a tiny bit dizzy , nothing bad about it , bloat keeps non existent when I indulge myself in this big meals.
Man those looks good...you're lucky coz you have the time to cook...I don't even have the time to eat properly lol...always in rush...i can't even sit and eat...always in my feet lol...life sux...work all day and gym at night lol...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Man those looks good...you're lucky coz you have the time to cook...I don't even have the time to eat properly lol...always in rush...i can't even sit and eat...always in my feet lol...life sux...work all day and gym at night lol...
Haha I'm on summer vacation atm , and my work hours are sporadic since they depend on private event hiring , but usually I work from Thursday to Friday , I have been a bit bored though , I could just go work DT here or at Chillis or Applebees as a bartender , I know the managers of both places...its just , I like my long sleep and getting up early for cardio, and I feel being exposed to second hand smoking , drinking and unhealthy food would be detrimental for my health and bulk atm :p! , But most likely I will start back this week or next at work from Mon-Fri so I can make a bit more income :p!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Haha I'm on summer vacation atm , and my work hours are sporadic since they depend on private event hiring , but usually I work from Thursday to Friday , I have been a bit bored though , I could just go work DT here or at Chillis or Applebees as a bartender , I know the managers of both places...its just , I like my long sleep and getting up early for cardio, and I feel being exposed to second hand smoking , drinking and unhealthy food would be detrimental for my health and bulk atm :p! , But most likely I will start back this week or next at work from Mon-Fri so I can make a bit more income :p!
Lucky you only work couple of days...I work over 70hrs a week...and I work 6days and only 1day off :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lucky you only work couple of days...I work over 70hrs a week...and I work 6days and only 1day off :(
Damn dude...I wanna find soemthing like that to keep me busy! I hate being a couch potato! All i do is lay around the house unless I'm out on leisure walks or 1 or 2 errands here and there! I gotta get back to work haha , summer laziness is killing me!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damn dude...I wanna find soemthing like that to keep me busy! I hate being a couch potato! All i do is lay around the house unless I'm out on leisure walks or 1 or 2 errands here and there! I gotta get back to work haha , summer laziness is killing me!!
Lol trust me you don't wanna work that much...it's really not that nice...after some times you don't get enough sleep and you start being grumpy...you feel tired and wanna skip gym...idk how I been keeping up with my work and gym...couple years ago I used to work 100+hrs a week...everyday for a year then I slowed down a bit lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What backwards ass place do you live that they still allow smoking in public buildings much less restaurants?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol trust me you don't wanna work that much...it's really not that nice...after some times you don't get enough sleep and you start being grumpy...you feel tired and wanna skip gym...idk how I been keeping up with my work and gym...couple years ago I used to work 100+hrs a week...everyday for a year then I slowed down a bit lol
I know how you stick to the gym , because you have been seeing results from your stack/diet/routine and dedication! That's all one needs to forever be addicted to it...The gym is like the only woman who deserves your utmost dedication forever , the more you put into her , the more she gives back, never jealous , never angry that you dont spend enough time with her!! She even rewards you when you take a day off by letting you recover and get stronger!! I'm telling yah , best woman ever to commit! The gym ;)!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What backwards ass place do you live that they still allow smoking in public buildings much less restaurants?
Oh and I meant that only for down town clubs , they do allow it here , and also the Applebees close to my house has a back patio "bar" where I used to bartend , and since its wide open and no ceiling well...People do smoke a lot there!! It is Texas after all , land of oil, tobacco, guns and gals!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I miss a few days here and this thread freaking quadruples in size, lol.