A Swole Review!! (AI Sponsored Log) (GLYCOBOL/STOKED/TESTOPRO!)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great review Cesar.

Ive used the swole stack while over maintenance and under and had positive results both times. The comment that really helped me the most was glycobol you can get away with more carbs. I already knew this, its good for it to be reinforced by a logger like yourself. I plan on starting glycobol soon as Ive been on contest prep and will use it in a month and plan on keeping my carbs moderate. Thank you for logging
and great review, a 8.4 is a solid review

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for an epic first log. We appreciate your honest feedback and glad to see that you made great gains while using the Swole Stack. :thumbsup:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
great review Cesar.

Ive used the swole stack while over maintenance and under and had positive results both times. The comment that really helped me the most was glycobol you can get away with more carbs. I already knew this, its good for it to be reinforced by a logger like yourself. I plan on starting glycobol soon as Ive been on contest prep and will use it in a month and plan on keeping my carbs moderate. Thank you for logging
and great review, a 8.4 is a solid review
Thanks for an epic first log. We appreciate your honest feedback and glad to see that you made great gains while using the Swole Stack. :thumbsup:
Thanks to you both for riding along , Nathan my bro , really thanks for my first chance :) And seriously guys I loved this stack , and thought you would appretiate my honesty more than anything , I left the pictures and diet details and all up so people can see and judge themselves , and results are real , the Swole Stack DOES Deliver Strength and Lean Body Mass :).

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He def kicked butt big C is a hulk in the making!! Man got a load up and head to gym for chest/tri's.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He def kicked butt big C is a hulk in the making!! Man got a load up and head to gym for chest/tri's.
Thanks Hulk!!! Packers brother keep it up and thanks for the support!! Now let's see some insanity with chest and tris bro!! Kill it!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Awesome review my brother!!! Great job!!! It was really fun following your food log lol...you really put good weight and ur lifts looking good too...just keep going like this bro till you get to ur goal...keep training like beast!!! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome review my brother!!! Great job!!! It was really fun following your food log lol...you really put good weight and ur lifts looking good too...just keep going like this bro till you get to ur goal...keep training like beast!!! :)
Thanks bro! When I get another one going I'll link you to it!! Packers too haha so you guys get hungry on more food logging skills!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Now with the before and after pics at hand I would like to offer some final thoughts and review on the Swole Stack , given to me by AI Sports Nutrition Rep. Nathan (stxnas) As my very first Sponsored log. This will be an honest review, but I first wanna make it clear I am deeply thankful for the chance they gave me and as such would like for them to understand I want to be as honest and unbiased as possible, while still being fair to the stack and chance that was given to me.

What were my goals?

-Increase LBM

-Increase Strength of my lifts

-Stay Lean

Now as for the first aspect, the increase in LBM: I did put on weight this past weeks, went up to a maximum weight of 138.6lbs holding a lot of water , once the water and initial bloat was out of the question and some of my definition returned I was at a solid 133.4 lbs, which is a lot higher than the 127.6 I started at, true some of it was fat, but with anything natural and without "Dark Side" enhancements as I like to call it, it is normal and our goal, as for natty people that is , is to keep this Fat Gain at a minimum so that we can maximize our gains in LBM under the premise that a "Leaner body is a more Anabolic body" , I was running high kCals most of the stack being it 2800 on workout days and 2000 on rest days, so for LBM I do give this an 8/10 Being that it could have helped a tad bit more at 2 caps a day of each of the Testosterone Boosting components of the stack (TestoPRO/Stoked) , I would have given it a higher grade , but since I did bump up the dose to 3 caps of each a day , I found out recovery was way better and that feeling of fullness was just bigger at those dosages , but dosing 3 a day shortens the lifetime of the stack quite a lot.

-Getting Stronger...now here the stack shone: Since I started timing my Glycobol doses and upped to 3 caps a day , my lifts have just been going up, best way IMO to dose Glycobol is around 30-45 mins before a meal on an empty stomach , but again , being a normal guy who eats a lot of carbs (and just found out handles them pretty well...) Glycobol has to be elevated at certain dosages if you are gonna follow LeanGains protocols for meals, since I would usually have 150-200g of carbs on my first meal , I would have to have around 3 Glycobols for that awesome pump and full feeling, and then other 2 on an empty stomach before my last meal with around 100-150g of carbs, but in the strength department I can not give this stack less than 9/10. Reason for the 9 being that most of my lifts went up by at least 15 lbs and deadlift I'm pretty sure by more seeing how I am pretty confident I will break my 225 (that I hit here with this stack contrary to a 205 I had) PR by at least 10-15 lbs come next 5/3/1 day.

-Staying lean was the hard part...: Now while I do know this is normal with natural "lean" bulking , fat is always the enemy haha , I really thought the stack would really pull through with me here, I did go up a bit in fat and felt a bit of high water retention at the beginning and almost throughout the whole stack, yet I did not mind it much , but again this is NOT a stack to keep you as lean as possible throughout a whole bulk BY ITSELF , yet I think with the 3 caps a day of TestoPRO/Stoked , it did do a fair good job , for that (and forgive the blunt honesty) I give it a 8/10.

Final thoughts , this is a GREAT Stack for anyone looking to commit to a CLEAN Diet and put on a LOT of effort at the gym , it is totally worth it noting that Glycobol will help you eat more carbs and thus have more power, without worring about stomach-ache-bloating after eating that much, this stack I think , yields PURE mass , not really LEAN mass , but certainly it will move the scale A LOT faster than other stacks out there , and you can always cut out later!! If you are committed I would definitely recommend this stack for use , and also for real size gains , specially it helped me after being a literal human beanpole for cutting so much and I did need some mass back in me.

Final review Grade: 8.4/10

Again this are just my honest thoughts and does not mean in any way that I am not thankful for the chance I was given , my biggest thanks to AI Sports Nutrition for this ride , it was fun and worth it completely! Thanks to Nathan for trusting me with this stack, and my friends , thanks for riding along with me in this journey of weeks and in my quest to become a bigger, stronger builder like you all :).
Thanks for the review... gald you liked it!!!! You showed some good improvements as well, hope you are happy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the review... gald you liked it!!!! You showed some good improvements as well, hope you are happy
I loved logging for you guys it really helped a lot and I really recommend the stack it shows results!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Excellent log and excellent results bro! Good work and keep it up!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Wonderful review, keep at it man! If you can make that progress in a short time just think about a year or two down the road!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wonderful review, keep at it man! If you can make that progress in a short time just think about a year or two down the road!
Thanks brother :) I do hope I can make huge progress but along my lifespan hehe, it's a marathon after all and I got all my life , patience and dedication into this :p.