3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off thanks to the IML crew for giving me the chance to run OstaRX and see how it pans out for me. I hope to provide good and accurate feedback for people holding out to purchase this product once some reviews are in. Yes this is a SPONSORED log, but i dont bullsh!t nor sugarcoat things. If it doesnt work i will say so, if it does work, i will say so. Its just how i am.

Some details about me

Height: 5'7.5"
Weight: 195
Years training: 9+

Diet:

Current diet is done by myself. Mod fats, mod protein, lower carbs. Looks like this most days: 210/40/90 Pro/Fat/Carbs, now this is one training days. On off days it looks like this 210/50/45.

Training and cardio:

Mon: Legs
Tue: Chest/ Shoulders
Wed: Off
Thu: Back
Fri: Off
Sat: Arms
Sun: Off

Cardio is done just about everyday for 30-35 minutes. My training is done by someone thats very well known for making up some sick training splits. Its painful but in a good way and i enjoy every minute of it.

Staple Supplements:
Multi
Fish oil
Vit D
Vit C
Ubiquinol
Magnesium
Potassium
Ursolic Acid
Pre workout

Thats pretty much if, if anyone has any questions let me know!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are you trying to cut down? based on your stats and diet macro breakdown it looks like a cal deficient....i got mine today so i'll be starting my log 2morrow

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you trying to cut down? based on your stats and diet macro breakdown it looks like a cal deficient....i got mine today so i'll be starting my log 2morrow
Yes i am. I forgot to state my bf. Probably 14% or so.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed
Interested in its joint healing properties.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining gents!

Day 1:

Popped my caps today so today was obviously day one. Goals for this cycle which i forgot to state is to cut down. Im attempting to be my leanest and heaviest ive ever been this summer, so im hoping Osta can help me get to that point. Nothing to note today obviously.

I got in and worked arms, had probably one of the sickest arm pumps ever, so i was pretty pleased about that, and no i am not attributing that to the Osta. Diets been ok today, not the best, but i did have my cheat meal. Ill update with my weight in the morning.

So the logs officialy started, lessssggooooo!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on your run, buddy.

A quick question, how are you dosing your Osta? 3 caps spread throughout the day somehow or all at once?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
did u dose pre workout?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on your run, buddy.

A quick question, how are you dosing your Osta? 3 caps spread throughout the day somehow or all at once?
Yep 3 caps spaced throughout the day.

did u dose pre workout?
Yea i took a cap preworkout as i worked out before work in the morning after breakfast.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Holy Shlt, you are a logging machine... I'm a sub whore so I'm I'm for this too...

Thinking about logging my havoc run...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Shlt, you are a logging machine... I'm a sub whore so I'm I'm for this too...

Thinking about logging my havoc run...
Lately yea lol which usualy doesnt happen.

If you log it hit me up with the link.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lately yea lol which usualy doesnt happen.

If you log it hit me up with the link.
Moat def...waiting on sups to come in...

Running it like this.

Havoc 30/40/40/40/50
Katanadrol2.0 00/00/250/250/250/250/250/250

... Have fun with OstaRX... I read some of Dylan's log when he was running the RC compound and it seemed pretty legit. Nice to see it come out from a reputable company.

scw538

scw538

Awards
I'm in bro. Can't wait to my ostra. How many cals you eating.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro. Can't wait to my ostra. How many cals you eating.
Looks like 1560 on workout days and 1470 on off days. So little!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like 1560 on workout days and 1470 on off days. So little!
It seems like it but my schedule rotates so much some days are higher and others are lower. I may increase my fats from 10 to 15gms each meal.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm very interested in this compound so I'll be following as well!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely watching this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Diets been on point today, although due to a hectic schedule i did not get in as many meals as i wanted to. I got in 3 instead of 5-6. But no big deal, my workout did not suffer whatsoever.

Got in and smashed legs. The pump hurt and my legs were just engorged with blood. Since its only day 3 and from what i have heard, Osta takes 2 or so weeks to kick in, so im not going to attribute it to the Osta just yet. But i will say the pump was off the charts. No cardio was done either.

Tomorrow will be chest/shoulders and diet will be yet again, on point. Its time to buckle down and head into shredville!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in for this!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Got some darn good sleep last night so i woke up motivated to start the day! Cooked all my food for the week, or most of it atleast, washed the dog and hit the gym.

Diets been perfect, my minds right and my motivation is really good right now. Got in and smashed chest and shoulders. Delts and chest were so full of blood it hurt. Yet another great workout. Sweat was definitely up and i got in 35 minutes of cardio.

Just got done downing my PWO meal and will have 1 more meal before i hit the bed for work tomorrow.

Things are so far going extremely well, hopefully they keep up.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 4:

Got some darn good sleep last night so i woke up motivated to start the day! Cooked all my food for the week, or most of it atleast, washed the dog and hit the gym.

Diets been perfect, my minds right and my motivation is really good right now. Got in and smashed chest and shoulders. Delts and chest were so full of blood it hurt. Yet another great workout. Sweat was definitely up and i got in 35 minutes of cardio.

Just got done downing my PWO meal and will have 1 more meal before i hit the bed for work tomorrow.

Things are so far going extremely well, hopefully they keep up.
You have me dang excited to try this stuff!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Today is an off day, but yesterday was back. Im now a full week into this product and i just cant ignore the fact anymore that the pumps are f#$%ing sick. They get painful and this started almost immediately from the product. Maybe im a super responder? Im not sure, but its got to be the Osta as its the only thing ive added and prior to this pumps were iffy sometimes. Almost EVERY workout thus far has given me pretty significant pumps.

Diets been perfect, cardios been done almost everyday but today, and i will conduct a nice arm workout tomorrow with more cardio. Ill update then.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 7:

Today is an off day, but yesterday was back. Im now a full week into this product and i just cant ignore the fact anymore that the pumps are f#$%ing sick. They get painful and this started almost immediately from the product. Maybe im a super responder? Im not sure, but its got to be the Osta as its the only thing ive added and prior to this pumps were iffy sometimes. Almost EVERY workout thus far has given me pretty significant pumps.

Diets been perfect, cardios been done almost everyday but today, and i will conduct a nice arm workout tomorrow with more cardio. Ill update then.
Keep it up man!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I'm still waiting on the bloodwork from some of these logs. I would like to see if it is suppressive or not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on the bloodwork from some of these logs. I would like to see if it is suppressive or not.
I wont be getting bloods but ive seen bloods where some have suppression and others dont, but i believe its doseage dependent.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You staying with the 3 caps a day right now?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting news about to pumps. Will be nice when you start seeing some of the other cool stuff osta has to offer ;)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I wont be getting bloods but ive seen bloods where some have suppression and others dont, but i believe its doseage dependent.
I totally agree but some people say 25mg is the cutoff. I would love to rock this stuff during a PCT. **** would be bangin!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9:

Weight this morning: 191

The weight drop really surprised me to be honest. I did change my diet a bit and think ive found something that will continue to work for me. This is how i had been dieting.

Workout days: 40-50 carbs before and after training, minimal fat in those meals. I did up my fat from 10 grams to 15 grams as a FYI for you guys.
Non-workout days: 40-50 carbs for breakfast.

Now the diet looks like this:
Workout days: 40-50( 60 usualy on leg days )before and after workout
Non-workout days: No carbs other then trace carbs.

Now typicaly people are like 100-120 grams of carbs omg id die, well for me i feel like im going to die from fatness. As you can see im pretty carbphobic, BUT this works well for me, and i generaly do really well on a keto diet. But i feel much fuller on the diet im on now.

Cardio has been done almost everyday for about 35 minutes. Training has been on point, im talking about intense!

Yesterday was arm day and on arm day i usualy will add in some shoulders and traps just to get them a little extra volume. The veins in my shoulders, traps, forehead, and upperchest were going crazy. I was like man im not even down to 9% ( previous low and very vascular ) and im damn near just as vascular.
I also wanted to note that i took my shirt off last night and noticed all kinds of veins spidering my chest, now they werent sticking out, but i could definitely see them which hasnt always been the case.

Pumps have been on point and at times just burn like crazy. Recovery seems improved as i thought for sure after yesterday i was going to be hurting, but today im feeling good.

I will have pictures up later as well. Today will be kind of a makeup day, ill hit a bit of chest and a bit of back before my volume lowers this upcoming week for the next couple weeks. BUT just because its lower volume, DOESNT mean its lower intensity!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Day 9:

Weight this morning: 191

The weight drop really surprised me to be honest. I did change my diet a bit and think ive found something that will continue to work for me. This is how i had been dieting.

Workout days: 40-50 carbs before and after training, minimal fat in those meals. I did up my fat from 10 grams to 15 grams as a FYI for you guys.
Non-workout days: 40-50 carbs for breakfast.

Now the diet looks like this:
Workout days: 40-50( 60 usualy on leg days )before and after workout
Non-workout days: No carbs other then trace carbs.

Now typicaly people are like 100-120 grams of carbs omg id die, well for me i feel like im going to die from fatness. As you can see im pretty carbphobic, BUT this works well for me, and i generaly do really well on a keto diet. But i feel much fuller on the diet im on now.

Cardio has been done almost everyday for about 35 minutes. Training has been on point, im talking about intense!

Yesterday was arm day and on arm day i usualy will add in some shoulders and traps just to get them a little extra volume. The veins in my shoulders, traps, forehead, and upperchest were going crazy. I was like man im not even down to 9% ( previous low and very vascular ) and im damn near just as vascular.
I also wanted to note that i took my shirt off last night and noticed all kinds of veins spidering my chest, now they werent sticking out, but i could definitely see them which hasnt always been the case.

Pumps have been on point and at times just burn like crazy. Recovery seems improved as i thought for sure after yesterday i was going to be hurting, but today im feeling good.

I will have pictures up later as well. Today will be kind of a makeup day, ill hit a bit of chest and a bit of back before my volume lowers this upcoming week for the next couple weeks. BUT just because its lower volume, DOESNT mean its lower intensity!
I'm logging this too. On day 6. I did notice spider veins in arms and chest. 10-12 hours after workout. Glad you said something about this. Your right I bragging in the recovery in my log. It is crazy. Day after I did legs no pain. Crazy. Keep it up bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11:

Today is leg day, what an epic leg day this shall be! Just downed my pre workout meal which consisted of 96/4 lean ground beef with 2 packets of grits. Major nom noms there. haha Ill be sure to report back with how it went.

I think osta is having a leaning effect on me, people keep telling me that i look far leaner this passed week then previous weeks, cant argue with that.

Yesterday the wife and I went to outback for our cheat meal. Dominated some food. Wound up going to bed around 200lbs LOL.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs today for me as well. I had my cheat day yesterday...destroyed that sushi bar!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well leg day went very well. The pump with legs is either hit or miss it seems. Tonight it was good at times but seemed to leave just as fast as it came. I could definitely tell i hammered legs though as they were shaking and week as hell when i left!

Couple things- Libido hasnt taken any type of hit, nor has it increased at all. Definitely more oily on my face and some pimples have popped up on my shoulders and upper back area. No increase in aggression or hair growth.

Did 25 minutes of cardio and did a little abs as well. Diets been on point and tomorrow will be Chest/shoulders and 35 minutes of cardiO!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Starting my log tomorrow. This is looking interesting.

Man I got hungry just reading how few carbs you eat! LOL

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates.

I remember one really interesting thing that happened to me on ostarine is my balls got really large and hung pretty low. It was almost a bad thing, but thankfully I wasn't doing any seated overhead pressing on that cycle (I tend to have accidents when I do that exercise, LOL)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have updates tonight.

One thing ive noted is crazy hunger during the night.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13:

Today was a rest day, didnt do cardio and i didnt train. Diets been on point, it was a no carb day. I always feel so much better on these days water wise, but feel flat as ****.

Vascularity is still pretty noticeable even on the lower carb days.

Yesterdays chest/shoulder workout went extremely well. I was very impressed as i filled out nicely and was very vascular. Abs are coming in more and more each week which is nice.

No drop in libido, if anything a small increase, ive noted an increase in the oilyness of my skin and numerous pimples have popped up on my shoulders and upper back. And as i noted earlier, extreme hunger in the middle of the night.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13:

Today was a rest day, didnt do cardio and i didnt train. Diets been on point, it was a no carb day. I always feel so much better on these days water wise, but feel flat as ****.

Vascularity is still pretty noticeable even on the lower carb days.

Yesterdays chest/shoulder workout went extremely well. I was very impressed as i filled out nicely and was very vascular. Abs are coming in more and more each week which is nice.

No drop in libido, if anything a small increase, ive noted an increase in the oilyness of my skin and numerous pimples have popped up on my shoulders and upper back. And as i noted earlier, extreme hunger in the middle of the night.
Sounds like osta is working is magic now in you. Pretty exciting.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Interesting with the late appetite. I'll have to keep an eye on that.