Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20


    Well last summer was a ripped summer and this is going to be the fuggin same. I got to tell you I loved walking down the street all cut up and seeing how people would react. I love being a fuggin Freak lol !! So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!

    I mentioned the first 2 products Pro-X and Compound 20, I started these on Friday love the stim I get from Pro-X

    Name:  Prox.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  40.6 KBName:  Compound20_medium.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  9.8 KB

    There is a few other procuts that I will be running and am very excited about my staples ...

    Name:  G8 Label.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  58.3 KBName:  ignite2.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  40.1 KB

    And test boosting Extrogen suppession....

    Name:  PCTblack.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  14.2 KBName:  puretest.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  44.7 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Dieting style is Lean Gains .. for life... I have been using this for a year now helps me stay lower in the off season.... 221 as apposed to 247 the previous year. I can use to it to get pretty shredded as well....

    Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  96.8 KB

    What I am going for in the long run is this look though.. big hard and dry...

    Name:  IMG_8122.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  107.6 KB

    At the end of this I will be around 205 and not quite there but pretty cut. I have a big 550-xd/ Epi-V run what will finish the job and take me even beyond last year. I am going to do it all lean and mean though so that's what makes this log so important...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Training .. right now I am using a full body routine invented by our friend MrKleen with progression. I am just going into week 3 and have 3 more weeks in total. I then plan a few weeks of compound lifting and then rest up before my big run...which will be complete madness!!

    This log is my approach...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Observations so far

    Pro-X ...realy sweet stim, and just the right amount of appetite supression. I am still hungry enough to eat what I need to...

    Compound 20 to early to say right now, it is supposed to harden and burn fat and make you a bit stronger...

    G8 - I can't express how good this product is, never used anything like this for sleep and mood elevations ... fuggin stuff is fantastic. Some knd of long half life on the mood elavation, peaks on the afternoon of the next day after an 8pm dosing...

    Ignite-2 is awesome as well great focus, stamina and good strength increases, you have to try this...man...

    Pure test is a very sold DAA product, good agression and libido..

    PCT black is a very sold PCT and bridge product armistane is a great ingredient along with some other good suport...

    Well I am fuggin amped!!! Lets go!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. In for this one. Good luck brother.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  6. Second in...damn Chevy!!!!
    jealous of the ignite 2 .....in for the cut bro...give it hell
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    In for this one. Good luck brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Second in...damn Chevy!!!!
    jealous of the ignite 2 .....in for the cut bro...give it hell

    Thanks for joining .. yah ignite2 rocks!! going to be getting both flavors to try out. Watermelon was good but I am more of a berry man
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks for joining .. yah ignite2 rocks!! going to be getting both flavors to try out. Watermelon was good but I am more of a berry man
    Berry whore myself
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Subscribed. Wish you a great log!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. In your own words, Doug, "So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!" BRING IT ON!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Good luck Doug, I'm in
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Berry whore myself
    heehee

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed. Wish you a great log!
    Thanks Strat

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    In your own words, Doug, "So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!" BRING IT ON!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Oooh lets ...

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Good luck Doug, I'm in
    Cool ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Subbed' You are going to kill it!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  14. In mate!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Dieting style is Lean Gains .. for life... I have been using this for a year now helps me stay lower in the off season.... 221 as apposed to 247 the previous year. I can use to it to get pretty shredded as well....

    Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  96.8 KB

    What I am going for in the long run is this look though.. big hard and dry...

    Name:  IMG_8122.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  107.6 KB

    At the end of this I will be around 205 and not quite there but pretty cut. I have a big 550-xd/ Epi-V run what will finish the job and take me even beyond last year. I am going to do it all lean and mean though so that's what makes this log so important...
    Impressive pictures which should inspire the young chaps around here...I am!

  16. Would be a total dick move not to support you given all the support you have tossed my way. You know it!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  17. Wouldn't miss it Doug! Lets see you get ripped buddy!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Subbed' You are going to kill it!
    I intend to

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    In mate!
    Thanks for joining

    Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Impressive pictures which should inspire the young chaps around here...I am!
    Thanks Jacob, a long hard road last year and the year before but the comeback was completed... Inspiration, yah that's what I want to be about... leave my mark

    Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Would be a total dick move not to support you given all the support you have tossed my way. You know it!
    Thanks Taman...

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Wouldn't miss it Doug! Lets see you get ripped buddy!!
    Going to get close as I can before I put on the finishing touches, this is a real test for these products... I am pretty in tune with this whole scenario by now
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. I am in!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I am in!
    Top bloke Kleen
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Have not followed a log by Doug in at least a year. I am in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in!
    Log would not be complete without Chris in the house...

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Top bloke Kleen
    Got that right...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am in!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Have not followed a log by Doug in at least a year. I am in.
    ha ha welcome back... one of us .. one of us...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions 1 125
    2 125
    3 125
    4 125
    5 125
    Incline flies 1 45/37.5/30
    Cleans 1 135 X3 sets of 8
    Vbar press down 1 105/90/75
    Dead Lifts 1 305 X 3 of 8
    Leg Extensions 1 125/110/95

    Started with a bang worked the curls to perfection... 30 second rest 5 sets of 5

    Cleans and deads were a bit rough, I have to be careful with these lifts ... my joints are a bit loose for this kind of thing so I keep the weight conservative.

    Finished with 13 wheel of death which is very good considering I did core lifts and my back was a bit tight...

    Took my G8 last night which means I am going to have a great day... shyte has me euphoric and day and with the Pro X stim on top of that I am charged...

    I did see more abs this morning so I know I am still getting a tad leaner... will weigh in on Thursday...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Nice DW!!!

    All 5x5 and no hypertrophy/depletion sets/reps?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Nice DW!!!

    All 5x5 and no hypertrophy/depletion sets/reps?
    I was able to power throgh the last one was a bit tough but this is not max weight for me yet. I am only pushing this to 135 though and the rests may have to get longer.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    In your own words, Doug, "So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!" BRING IT ON!!!

    ~Rosie~
    Wait... Rosie's getting Fuggin Freaky... I'm in!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wait... Rosie's getting Fuggin Freaky... I'm in!!!
    Down Al down !! I know the imagination has a mind of it's own
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Down Al down !! I know the imagination has a mind of it's own
    As I am totally sure Rosie already knows, I got Mad Respect for her and would never disrespect... all in Fun as always!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    As I am totally sure Rosie already knows, I got Mad Respect for her and would never disrespect... all in Fun as always!!!
    Yah she knows ..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM
  2. Which Compound for Cutting?
    By Cameron232 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:00 PM
  4. The cutting begins Nov. 24th.
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
  5. And the cutting begins
    By karategirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Log in
Log in