DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What helps with dropping the water?
Dandelion Root will do a bang up job and flush using lots of water. I think c20 is making me hold some water as well. I think I have actually lost more fat than 5 lbs. When I am done this I bet there will be a big flushing...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW... I got you a Hoveround, so now you have the freedom to go almost anywhere!!!
Love it man! Write that number down DW.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down another pound but people are saying I look much leaner this week. I know I am still holding water though..
Being leaner is a good thing, Doug. And the water will be easy enough to get rid of (just be careful afterwards, as I'm sure you know and I refound out - biggest rebound ever of my life this last week re water, weight, unwanted girths, and likely some bodyfat - and it's NOT cool)...

What helps with dropping the water?
Natural diuretics like Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi....

~Rosie~

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know that about dandelion root....good to know. Doesn't asparagus help get rid of water too?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know that about dandelion root....good to know. Doesn't asparagus help get rid of water too?
I agree, asparagus is definitely a diuretic!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grandmas boy lol I'm glad you got the reference...oh Laura my co!k is lost in the jungle and it's up to you to find it...BAHAHAHAHA so damn funny.
Yeee of LiL Faith, I am the "Movie Man"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah not a big fan of Asparagus but sometimes when it's really fresh...

I am out of town and not training this weekend. I started 550xd. Will be back in the gym on Tuesday where I will do 6 weeks of HST

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah not a big fan of Asparagus but sometimes when it's really fresh...

I am out of town and not training this weekend. I started 550xd. Will be back in the gym on Tuesday where I will do 6 weeks of HST
I Love me some Fresh Asparagus especially when it is steamed just right where it is still crisp, but not raw so it is crunchy, but totally chewable and not fibrous, Ymmmm just add a little calorie free butter spray and some tony's seasoning and a tiny dab of lemon juice... Man-U-Feak!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are several vegetables that can aid in ridding the body of water retention, yes.

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Broccoli, asparagus, ummm yeah...

Anything that can help reduce estrogen (water retention in lower area, I would safely assume)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doug 074.JPG
doug 075.JPG
doug 077.JPG

My pics disappeared to hear they are again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok definitely less water with these...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Job Doug, you are getting there! Hey that room looks like some kind of fancy "fin sway" kind of room in your house? or a Dance Studio, wait... Pilates?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Job Doug, you are getting there! Hey that room looks like some kind of fancy "fin sway" kind of room in your house? or a Dance Studio, wait... Pilates?
The yoga studio next door :) I train the owner so I get to use the studio :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Face it you are a stud!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this case the owner is male, I am trying to get his partner into training she already looks like she does... great body with some real strength and definition. An absolute natural...