Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was definitely an above average session although my shoulder is giving some problems on bench press as I move up in weight but I got 215 x 5 no problem the ifrst set then X 3 so I dropped to 205 and finished out which is much better than last time.

The rest went very well...

wide grip bent over rows 160/130/100 10/10/10

Push press 130/100/70 8/6/9

Front squats 230/200/170 8/6/8

Leg Curls 136/105/75 8/8/9

Did 15 whieel of death, on shy from my record and then 30 minutes interval cardio...
Way to go Doug, killer workout! Those wheel's of death are named appropriately that is for sure!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Doug loves those beasts. I need to start using my ab wheel more although right now I kind of doubt I could do the Wheel of death, maybe from my knees but who knows.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go Doug, killer workout! Those wheel's of death are named appropriately that is for sure!!!
Yeah Doug loves those beasts. I need to start using my ab wheel more although right now I kind of doubt I could do the Wheel of death, maybe from my knees but who knows.

It's a love hate thing :) but I am pretty proud of my accomplishment....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should be. I have the same relationship with Drawbridges. I am going to have to film them one day because I can't find them on youtube and all of the decline reverse crunches I see are bent leg or they roll up into a ball almost and and use that momentum instead of the abs to raise the hips. I raise my hips while my legs are extended and at the worst possible leverage point then I lower them straight out so that my body if completely extended and horizontal to the floor if not just a bit below but the small of my back doesn't make contact with the bench until later in the sets when I do need a little momentum to get my legs up but then it is a negative down. It is just beastly...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be. I have the same relationship with Drawbridges. I am going to have to film them one day because I can't find them on youtube and all of the decline reverse crunches I see are bent leg or they roll up into a ball almost and and use that momentum instead of the abs to raise the hips. I raise my hips while my legs are extended and at the worst possible leverage point then I lower them straight out so that my body if completely extended and horizontal to the floor if not just a bit below but the small of my back doesn't make contact with the bench until later in the sets when I do need a little momentum to get my legs up but then it is a negative down. It is just beastly...
Yah have to see the vid for this one ... having a hard time picturing it....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt fuggin amazing today with the G8 next day euphoria with the pro-x cherry on top.. gives me an idea.. :) I am going to hit my fasted workout with that G8 next day buz and a scoop of ignite 2.. can't wait till saturday :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Felt fuggin amazing today with the G8 next day euphoria with the pro-x cherry on top.. gives me an idea.. :) I am going to hit my fasted workout with that G8 next day buz and a scoop of ignite 2.. can't wait till saturday :)
Can't wait for ignite 2 man!!! Profile looks insanely sweet!!!!
Ur front squats are good man...good weight and volume!!!'

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for ignite 2 man!!! Profile looks insanely sweet!!!!
Ur front squats are good man...good weight and volume!!!'
Yah I opt for deeper on the front squats, I used to go up over 300 for 5 reps but I wasn't able to get paralell...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice.
Check pm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions1130
Incline flies 150/40/30
Cleans1140 X3 sets of 8
Machine press down1200/170/140
Dead Lifts 1315 X 3 of 6
Leg Extensions1125/110/95

Ok the curls are starting to have some body English added to them and I stress the negatives. It really is an effective method, restts are closer to 45 seconds now. I will probably do a minute when I hit 135...

I had good power on deads but my grip is not there yet.. I will probably use chalk next time. I lift raw, no belt so I am a bit cautious too...

Did 20 minutes intensive cardio then walked home 5K ate 3 burgers on flat whole weight bread, 2 cans of tuna, an orange and 2.5 cups frozen yougurt ...

Diet is back on track and lost all my holiday weight and am at 215 but still flushing some water so I will catch up by next week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...
Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?

2 early am empty stomach (no choice on lean gains) 2 about 7 to 8 hours later, I looked in the mirror this morning and I may be losing some fat despite not losing weight this week. Seemed my abs were more visible...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is back on track and lost all my holiday weight and am at 215 but still flushing some water so I will catch up by next week.
Good to hear :) Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear :) Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned :)
Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!
Yah appears I am still flushing..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!
I have a feeling that will change, I really started flushing out yesterday so I think I will be down in weight come next weigh in. I can see the differences ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%
Holy crap... you the stuff you are using is mighty strong...

I am just drinking water, I was just holding water from the eating I did early this week at easter...I flushed some by Thursday's weigh in but even more yesterday.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up :)

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up :)

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved
Yah doesn't matter what you use, you still have to diet an work...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap day at the gym today ... the only thing I could progress on were decline tri extension and hanmer curls.. could be diet, and I feel my estrogen might be pretty low as my joints don't feel good.. I will be adding Super Cissus Rx ..

diet is fine 2 cans of tuna with honey dijon and hot chilli (minimal) and 2 dry peices of ezekiel bread ....
it's ok I have a 20 oz sirlon ready for the BBQ, with yam and brocoli and then3 cups of frozen yogurt...will finish the night off with egg whites maybe some no fat cheese in them...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...
Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) :banghead: Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug! :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) :banghead: Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug! :thumbsup:

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a walk yesterday cuz of the nice weather... about 15k in all I guess, it was a relatively leisurely pace...

Broke my fast with 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 6 slices of Canadian bacon and 2 slices of ezekiel bread...

Then for my last meal it was 16 oz of pork loin chops, 12 oz yam, brocolli

I was still hungry so I ate a banana, 2 oranges and a piece of whole wheat bread with natural pb I must have burned at least 600 cals on the walk so I was ok to do so...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh did hair removal yesterday, I am smooth as a baby's azz but I hate how puffy I look as it tends to make me very watery. I guess I sort of turn into a sponge, cuz the cream takes the hair out by the roots... I need to just sweat it out. I was somewhat reasured when I put on my jeans and they felt a bit looser around the waste... :) Like I said have to be patient .. stick to the plan...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees :) Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now :(
No worries :) I know!

Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees :) Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..
Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :) I know!

Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~
Yah the freak is a big impact type workout for sure...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a hell of a plan. Sounds exhausting!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a hell of a plan. Sounds exhausting!
oooo ... you could be right...maybe I should think this over............................................

Fug it!! what has thinkin every got me!! lol yah it will be a blast for sure :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done some pretty serious flushing lately since my diet has been on target, can't wait to weigh in. I still have a bit of puffy look from the hair removal, should be better tomorrow or the next day.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pain of gain is best when you're insane :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I tried a heaping scoop of ignite 2 and that was too much, Rick made me do it lol ...

Started off well though 450 on the reverse hacks 5 sets of 5 45 seconds rest... fuggin animal !! They were so deep I thought I felt my balls touch the floor :) lol ...I started to get a bit dizzy and my stomach did not feel that good...

Incline db press was not good at the heavy end, my shoulder is definitely worn out... my drops were ok though

Bent over rows db's I got my increases 75's/60's/50's

Standing arnolds were good as well but my stomach was really giving me trouble 45's/37.5's/30's

Preachers I only got 5 with 100 lbs but my drops were good 85 X 7 70 X 9

I wanted to do a better job technique wise with pin wheel curls so I went with 50's/40's/30's arms were crushed

Standing db tri extension was successful 80's/70's/60's for 8/8/9

Had to take a break to let my stomach settle and I did 14 wheel of death...and finished with 20 minutes high intensity interval cardio on the precor cross trainer..

Did I sneak preview on the scales and I was down to 213 so 8 lbs in 4.5 weeks, but I will probably have a big drop in the next week or so. Diet has really only been on target for about a week... but I am down 2 lbs since thursday so I know I flushed some water so I was still losing fat even with my diet not being that good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok jeans definitely looser, I appear to have lost some weight around my waist, so that's good. I am right at a very transitional phase where I am going to start to show some really definition... I have been kind of wondering when that was going to happen I have been clearing up but I thought given my size I would see more at this stage. I could be much more critical given I have spent much more time in a lean state over the past year and have higher standards for myself....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love my heaping scoop of Ignite, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for everyone. That stuff is powerful!!

Good to hear the jeans are looser! There is some nice leaning going on here ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my heaping scoop of Ignite, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for everyone. That stuff is powerful!!

Good to hear the jeans are looser! There is some nice leaning going on here ;)
Yah it's happening but like I said I am so much more critical of myself this time around... the next or 8 lbs will really be the ones that count. I weighed in last night at 212 which is as I expected. Down 3 lbs in 3 weeks but would have been more if my diet was in check from the getgo ...

Last night was not a great night and at times it feels like I am overtrained but then my legs are still progressing on the big lifts so... it's just my fuggin shoulders givin me a hard time. I have to ease off on them for a bit... anything involving chest or power dhouder movemnts is weak...

Front squats were good I got 235/205/175 for 7/6/8 quite deep but I was having some difficulty with foot placement for some reason..

Leg curs were tough 140/110/80 for 6/6/8 getting pretty heavy ..

Push preess and bench were not good like I said, I really had to drop some weight to get a workout in..

Wide grip bent over rows were stellar as usual 175/145/115 for 10/10/10 could have pushed harder ... back never lets me down ... oh and these were perfect .next to no upper body movement..

Finished up with 30 minutes moderate cardio followed by 15 minutes interval high intensity then walked 5k home ...

Ate 4 extra lean ground turkey burgers then 2.5 cups frozen yogurt was too full for tuna so I just had a shake...

Took .75 scoop of G8 and slept like a rock... my pro-x is really feeling nice this morning .. body is being bitch though...

I really love the new flavor of modern BCAA's

The C20 appears to be helping me shed some fat but as far as hardening goes it's hard to say untill I start to get leaner and less watery... I definitely see myself cleaning up, I am just so damned impatient ... I miss being ripped :( I don't stray from the plan though...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now we're rrolling, upped my C20 to 3 and 3 and seem to have found my sweet spot, oh incidently, I got a care package from Jacob and thanks to both Strat and Jacob for there undeniable generosity.

This weekend I am starting to see definitiion finally coming through. I am also seeing more muscle hardness..

I changed my workout to 5/5/5/8/12 on compound lifts, 2 day split.

Bench had to take it easy on the shoulder 215/215/215/195/175. Anybody who is wondering about my bench being so low. I tore my cap a few years back and have not been able to recover my strength so my 300 bench days seem to be gone forever. I just do very good from for light weight, every time I move up into the mid 200's, I can feel my shoulder starting to slip.

Front squats were just fuggin fine 230/230/230 /200/170 .. I was breaking 90 on most of them.

Deadlifts 300/300/300/300 just did four sets of 5 on these. My grop is givning me a hard time but had no troubles really.. by the time I get used to these again though I will be too lean and have to opt out for other lifts...I go completely raw so I have to be careful when I get very lean.

Push Press 125/125/125/95/65 my shoulders are dead, I reduced the weight to get these in but I still had a hard time so... I am going to use the machine... yah I said it... I have surrendered to the shoulder press machine (hangs his head in shame)....

No cardio had to pick my wife up from the Train station...

I sat on my ass yesterday and did fug all, my diet is on point now I don't need to do a lot of extra cardio...

Nice day of eating yesterday I keep Sunday at around 2400 cals as an in between day. I had 8 pieces of Canadian bacon 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs and 2 slices of ezekeil bread at around 1pm then 16 oz of pork loin chops (about an inch and a half thick) on the Barbie, an 8 oz yam 2 cups of Broccoli and a banana...

I took .75 scoops of G8, I knew it was going to be a crappy day and wanted a pick me up... I was right .. fuggin weather is fuggin crap ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Ignite 2 is still a pretty strong stim going into week 4... and like I said the c20 has really kicked in at the higher dose.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, always making progress. You know that your bench numbers are fine, you do what works for you in your situation. You manage to make the chest grow doing what you do so no worries on the weight lifted.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, always making progress. You know that your bench numbers are fine, you do what works for you in your situation. You manage to make the chest grow doing what you do so no worries on the weight lifted.
thanks, I do better with the db's cuz I thnk they put less strain on the rear delt area...