Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Seeing small changes on a daily basis, still seem to be flushing quite a bit of water...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Seeing small changes on a daily basis, still seem to be flushing quite a bit of water...
    Always nice when you can see the changes daily

    ~Rosie~
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Always nice when you can see the changes daily

    ~Rosie~
    Yah I am in that really transitional periods where small changes look bigger...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Yeah it is pretty cool when you get to that point and things start to show more and more every day. I am getting there for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah it is pretty cool when you get to that point and things start to show more and more every day. I am getting there for sure.
    I was getting a little worried when I hit 212 and didn't see that happening but things started to get better over the weekend....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    thanks, I do better with the db's cuz I thnk they put less strain on the rear delt area...
    I can relate to this a lot, since I had to take a break from flat bench for a when i had shoulder trouble
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I can relate to this a lot, since I had to take a break from flat bench for a when i had shoulder trouble
    yah you could probably avoid flat bench all together and still get decent chest workouts.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am in that really transitional periods where small changes look bigger...
    Certainly - the leaner you get, the more noticeable they become, and even losing a pound can make a huge difference in how you look.

    ~Rosie~

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah you could probably avoid flat bench all together and still get decent chest workouts.
    Actually it has been shown that DB bench cause more muscle fibers to contract with a stronger contraction than the barbell bench or any other form of bench pressing for that matter...

    You want to brag about your bench press grab a barbell, you want to build a massive chest reach for the dumbbells or something like a hammer strength machine that brings your arms in closer to the center line of your body at the end of the movement. Only thing there is that I definitely noticed the need for more shoulder work when using DB because the barbell uses so much shoulder.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Certainly - the leaner you get, the more noticeable they become, and even losing a pound can make a huge difference in how you look.

    ~Rosie~
    Yep that's a tell tale sign that ripped is around the corner...

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Actually it has been shown that DB bench cause more muscle fibers to contract with a stronger contraction than the barbell bench or any other form of bench pressing for that matter...

    You want to brag about your bench press grab a barbell, you want to build a massive chest reach for the dumbbells or something like a hammer strength machine that brings your arms in closer to the center line of your body at the end of the movement. Only thing there is that I definitely noticed the need for more shoulder work when using DB because the barbell uses so much shoulder.
    Yah I know, I have heard and experienced that, I am tempted to just go db and hammer strenght type machine. I only use bench for variety mostly.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Last night was a decent workout day 2 of my 2 day split

    Leg curls 5/5/5/8 120/120/120/90

    Calf Raise 5/5/5/8 140/140/140/110

    Decline tri ext. 5/5/5/8 100/100/100/90 they were sweet....

    Obar curls 5/5/5/8 125/125/125/95 manhandled these

    Cleans 5/5/5 135/135/135 I suck at cleans but these were good. I am not going to go very heavy on these at this time, as I lean out I find it harder to avoid injury on some compound lifts. I will be watching the deads too...

    13 wheel of death (after all the compound lifts these are getting tough). I has some lower back soreness, if it persists out with the deads and will do tbars instead.

    20 miniutes intensive intervals on the precor cross trainer...

    Weigh in 211 down another pound over the weekend even though I did no cardio... like I said, diets in check I can reduce the cardio for now.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Took some G8 and slept like a stone, woke up feelig great..

    Ignite 2 is still rocking, that is not going to change any time soon, product is stellar..

    Almost 4 weeks on Pro x and still getting a decent stim. Funny appetite supression is better now...

    C20 does a good job for me at 3 ed, I knew I could take some cadio off and still trim down last weekend...diet was one factor sure but I knew I was getting some extra burn from c20 as well.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Sounds good, and Doug there was a period of maybe 2-3 years that I only trained chest with DB and hammer strength, the results were great. One of the most well built and aesthetic people I know has not used a barbell bench in several years. As a matter of fact he is also a major proponent of the partial rep training also. He uses the middle 2/3rd of the ROM exclusively when lifting. He is a physical therapist and said it is the safest and best way to train for growth without injury. It is something I keep trying to force myself to remember to do but it is a hard habit to break going deep into a movement.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Sounds good, and Doug there was a period of maybe 2-3 years that I only trained chest with DB and hammer strength, the results were great. One of the most well built and aesthetic people I know has not used a barbell bench in several years. As a matter of fact he is also a major proponent of the partial rep training also. He uses the middle 2/3rd of the ROM exclusively when lifting. He is a physical therapist and said it is the safest and best way to train for growth without injury. It is something I keep trying to force myself to remember to do but it is a hard habit to break going deep into a movement.

    I'm strongly considering dumping bench all together myself for a few months to see how much growth I can get. My chest is one of the areas that's lacking behind others in terms of build. Its pretty strong, just not built as much as it should be for the weight I push
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds good, and Doug there was a period of maybe 2-3 years that I only trained chest with DB and hammer strength, the results were great. One of the most well built and aesthetic people I know has not used a barbell bench in several years. As a matter of fact he is also a major proponent of the partial rep training also. He uses the middle 2/3rd of the ROM exclusively when lifting. He is a physical therapist and said it is the safest and best way to train for growth without injury. It is something I keep trying to force myself to remember to do but it is a hard habit to break going deep into a movement.
    Yah I like to stretch the muscle while workiong it. Like a deep db press I stretch ito out before I contract an pull up, this is very therapuetic I find. Really works with my older people and they love it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm strongly considering dumping bench all together myself for a few months to see how much growth I can get. My chest is one of the areas that's lacking behind others in terms of build. Its pretty strong, just not built as much as it should be for the weight I push
    Yah I am considering it also...but bench is a compound exercise and when you're working the compound exercises it sort of fits in.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm strongly considering dumping bench all together myself for a few months to see how much growth I can get. My chest is one of the areas that's lacking behind others in terms of build. Its pretty strong, just not built as much as it should be for the weight I push

    Dumping Bench as in barbell bench press or dumping all chest pressing movements? If I were to go by looking at you, your shoulders and triceps are doing a lions share of the work. Making db your main chest exercise would more than likely bring your pecs up noticeably.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. when doing DB B/Press, do you all slightly rotate the DB's to say 15degrees to hit wider parts of the pec as well as increase range?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    when doing DB B/Press, do you all slightly rotate the DB's to say 15degrees to hit wider parts of the pec as well as increase range?
    I don't rotate them no.. I do tilt them in to get a little extra stretch in the chest though....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Decent workout ...

    Bench 185 X 8 X 2 then 165 for 12...

    Front Squats 205 X 8 X 2 175 X 12 very deep

    Tbar rows 180 X 8 X 2 155 X 12

    Shoulder press machine 105 X 8 X 2 75 X 12

    30 minutes high intensity interval cardio...

    Weight is steady at 211... I seem to be leaner though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. I have a hard time stimulating muscles with the barbell bench, but DB bench is a different story. I really feel the stretch with DBs as opposed to the bar. Same thing with incline bench. I feel a much better stretch with DBs and even using the smith machine at a 30 degree angle (per Kleen). On the topic of chest...cable crossovers decimate my chest...feels so damn good.

    Nice workouts DW. Impressive Front Squats (a few posts back)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I have a hard time stimulating muscles with the barbell bench, but DB bench is a different story. I really feel the stretch with DBs as opposed to the bar. Same thing with incline bench. I feel a much better stretch with DBs and even using the smith machine at a 30 degree angle (per Kleen). On the topic of chest...cable crossovers decimate my chest...feels so damn good.

    Nice workouts DW. Impressive Front Squats (a few posts back)
    Thanks, front squats is one of the few exercises that I can still excell at...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. He is a front squat beast. I on the other hand suck at front squats. No matter how I try to do them the bar ends up on my collar bone. Maybe if I can develop the flexibility for the olympic grip I could do better.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    He is a front squat beast. I on the other hand suck at front squats. No matter how I try to do them the bar ends up on my collar bone. Maybe if I can develop the flexibility for the olympic grip I could do better.
    Yeah I can't do the olympic either. Hurts like 8 b!thces on a b!tch boat.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He is a front squat beast. I on the other hand suck at front squats. No matter how I try to do them the bar ends up on my collar bone. Maybe if I can develop the flexibility for the olympic grip I could do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah I can't do the olympic either. Hurts like 8 b!thces on a b!tch boat.
    Yah I detest that grip...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 593
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM
  2. Which Compound for Cutting?
    By Cameron232 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:00 PM
  4. The cutting begins Nov. 24th.
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 09:22 AM
  5. And the cutting begins
    By karategirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Log in
Log in