Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...
    Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?

2 early am empty stomach (no choice on lean gains) 2 about 7 to 8 hours later, I looked in the mirror this morning and I may be losing some fat despite not losing weight this week. Seemed my abs were more visible...

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Diet is back on track and lost all my holiday weight and am at 215 but still flushing some water so I will catch up by next week.
    Good to hear Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Good to hear Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned
    Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :-)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

7. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :-)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!
    Yah appears I am still flushing..

8. Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!
    I have a feeling that will change, I really started flushing out yesterday so I think I will be down in weight come next weigh in. I can see the differences ...

10. How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%
    Holy crap... you the stuff you are using is mighty strong...

I am just drinking water, I was just holding water from the eating I did early this week at easter...I flushed some by Thursday's weigh in but even more yesterday.

12. Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved
    Yah doesn't matter what you use, you still have to diet an work...

14. Crap day at the gym today ... the only thing I could progress on were decline tri extension and hanmer curls.. could be diet, and I feel my estrogen might be pretty low as my joints don't feel good.. I will be adding Super Cissus Rx ..

diet is fine 2 cans of tuna with honey dijon and hot chilli (minimal) and 2 dry peices of ezekiel bread ....
    it's ok I have a 20 oz sirlon ready for the BBQ, with yam and brocoli and then3 cups of frozen yogurt...will finish the night off with egg whites maybe some no fat cheese in them...

15. I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...
    Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now

18. I took a walk yesterday cuz of the nice weather... about 15k in all I guess, it was a relatively leisurely pace...

Broke my fast with 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 6 slices of Canadian bacon and 2 slices of ezekiel bread...

Then for my last meal it was 16 oz of pork loin chops, 12 oz yam, brocolli

I was still hungry so I ate a banana, 2 oranges and a piece of whole wheat bread with natural pb I must have burned at least 600 cals on the walk so I was ok to do so...

19. Oh did hair removal yesterday, I am smooth as a baby's azz but I hate how puffy I look as it tends to make me very watery. I guess I sort of turn into a sponge, cuz the cream takes the hair out by the roots... I need to just sweat it out. I was somewhat reasured when I put on my jeans and they felt a bit looser around the waste... Like I said have to be patient .. stick to the plan...

20. Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now
    No worries I know!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..
    Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    No worries I know!

Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~
    Yah the freak is a big impact type workout for sure...

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..
    That's a hell of a plan. Sounds exhausting!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    oooo ... you could be right...maybe I should think this over.......................... ..................

Fug it!! what has thinkin every got me!! lol yah it will be a blast for sure

25. I have done some pretty serious flushing lately since my diet has been on target, can't wait to weigh in. I still have a bit of puffy look from the hair removal, should be better tomorrow or the next day.

26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    But remember... DW is a FREAK! "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

27. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    ^^^Hell yeah, baby!

PS. Morning, Al

~Rosie~

28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    But remember... DW is a FREAK! "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    I like it!!! you should put it on old fugger quotes...

29. The pain of gain is best when you're insane

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The pain of gain is best when you're insane
    Train INSANE for maximum GAIN!!!

BTW... Morning Rosie!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Similar Forum Threads

1. It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Which Compound for Cutting?
    By Cameron232 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5