Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now
    No worries I know!

Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..
    Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    No worries I know!

Sounds like the plan is in full motion and plans on making an IMPACT! BOOYAH!

~Rosie~
    Yah the freak is a big impact type workout for sure...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..
    That's a hell of a plan. Sounds exhausting!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    oooo ... you could be right...maybe I should think this over.......................... ..................

Fug it!! what has thinkin every got me!! lol yah it will be a blast for sure
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I have done some pretty serious flushing lately since my diet has been on target, can't wait to weigh in. I still have a bit of puffy look from the hair removal, should be better tomorrow or the next day.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

But remember... DW is a FREAK! "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    ^^^Hell yeah, baby!

PS. Morning, Al

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

But remember... DW is a FREAK! "Train INSANE... or remain the SAME!!!"
    I like it!!! you should put it on old fugger quotes...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

The pain of gain is best when you're insane
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Train INSANE for maximum GAIN!!!

BTW... Morning Rosie!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

I LIKE!

Train INSANE for maximum GAIN!!!

BTW... Morning Rosie!
    AFTERNOON, Al

~Rosie~

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Well I tried a heaping scoop of ignite 2 and that was too much, Rick made me do it lol ...

Started off well though 450 on the reverse hacks 5 sets of 5 45 seconds rest... fuggin animal !! They were so deep I thought I felt my balls touch the floor lol ...I started to get a bit dizzy and my stomach did not feel that good...

Incline db press was not good at the heavy end, my shoulder is definitely worn out... my drops were ok though

Bent over rows db's I got my increases 75's/60's/50's

Standing arnolds were good as well but my stomach was really giving me trouble 45's/37.5's/30's

Preachers I only got 5 with 100 lbs but my drops were good 85 X 7 70 X 9

I wanted to do a better job technique wise with pin wheel curls so I went with 50's/40's/30's arms were crushed

Standing db tri extension was successful 80's/70's/60's for 8/8/9

Had to take a break to let my stomach settle and I did 14 wheel of death...and finished with 20 minutes high intensity interval cardio on the precor cross trainer..

Did I sneak preview on the scales and I was down to 213 so 8 lbs in 4.5 weeks, but I will probably have a big drop in the next week or so. Diet has really only been on target for about a week... but I am down 2 lbs since thursday so I know I flushed some water so I was still losing fat even with my diet not being that good.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ok jeans definitely looser, I appear to have lost some weight around my waist, so that's good. I am right at a very transitional phase where I am going to start to show some really definition... I have been kind of wondering when that was going to happen I have been clearing up but I thought given my size I would see more at this stage. I could be much more critical given I have spent much more time in a lean state over the past year and have higher standards for myself....
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

I love my heaping scoop of Ignite, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for everyone. That stuff is powerful!!

Good to hear the jeans are looser! There is some nice leaning going on here
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I love my heaping scoop of Ignite, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for everyone. That stuff is powerful!!

Good to hear the jeans are looser! There is some nice leaning going on here
    Yah it's happening but like I said I am so much more critical of myself this time around... the next or 8 lbs will really be the ones that count. I weighed in last night at 212 which is as I expected. Down 3 lbs in 3 weeks but would have been more if my diet was in check from the getgo ...

Last night was not a great night and at times it feels like I am overtrained but then my legs are still progressing on the big lifts so... it's just my fuggin shoulders givin me a hard time. I have to ease off on them for a bit... anything involving chest or power dhouder movemnts is weak...

Front squats were good I got 235/205/175 for 7/6/8 quite deep but I was having some difficulty with foot placement for some reason..

Leg curs were tough 140/110/80 for 6/6/8 getting pretty heavy ..

Push preess and bench were not good like I said, I really had to drop some weight to get a workout in..

Wide grip bent over rows were stellar as usual 175/145/115 for 10/10/10 could have pushed harder ... back never lets me down ... oh and these were perfect .next to no upper body movement..

Finished up with 30 minutes moderate cardio followed by 15 minutes interval high intensity then walked 5k home ...

Ate 4 extra lean ground turkey burgers then 2.5 cups frozen yogurt was too full for tuna so I just had a shake...

Took .75 scoop of G8 and slept like a rock... my pro-x is really feeling nice this morning .. body is being bitch though...

I really love the new flavor of modern BCAA's

The C20 appears to be helping me shed some fat but as far as hardening goes it's hard to say untill I start to get leaner and less watery... I definitely see myself cleaning up, I am just so damned impatient ... I miss being ripped I don't stray from the plan though...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Ok now we're rrolling, upped my C20 to 3 and 3 and seem to have found my sweet spot, oh incidently, I got a care package from Jacob and thanks to both Strat and Jacob for there undeniable generosity.

This weekend I am starting to see definitiion finally coming through. I am also seeing more muscle hardness..

I changed my workout to 5/5/5/8/12 on compound lifts, 2 day split.

Bench had to take it easy on the shoulder 215/215/215/195/175. Anybody who is wondering about my bench being so low. I tore my cap a few years back and have not been able to recover my strength so my 300 bench days seem to be gone forever. I just do very good from for light weight, every time I move up into the mid 200's, I can feel my shoulder starting to slip.

Front squats were just fuggin fine 230/230/230 /200/170 .. I was breaking 90 on most of them.

Deadlifts 300/300/300/300 just did four sets of 5 on these. My grop is givning me a hard time but had no troubles really.. by the time I get used to these again though I will be too lean and have to opt out for other lifts...I go completely raw so I have to be careful when I get very lean.

Push Press 125/125/125/95/65 my shoulders are dead, I reduced the weight to get these in but I still had a hard time so... I am going to use the machine... yah I said it... I have surrendered to the shoulder press machine (hangs his head in shame)....

No cardio had to pick my wife up from the Train station...

I sat on my ass yesterday and did fug all, my diet is on point now I don't need to do a lot of extra cardio...

Nice day of eating yesterday I keep Sunday at around 2400 cals as an in between day. I had 8 pieces of Canadian bacon 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs and 2 slices of ezekeil bread at around 1pm then 16 oz of pork loin chops (about an inch and a half thick) on the Barbie, an 8 oz yam 2 cups of Broccoli and a banana...

I took .75 scoops of G8, I knew it was going to be a crappy day and wanted a pick me up... I was right .. fuggin weather is fuggin crap ...
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Oh Ignite 2 is still a pretty strong stim going into week 4... and like I said the c20 has really kicked in at the higher dose.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good stuff, always making progress. You know that your bench numbers are fine, you do what works for you in your situation. You manage to make the chest grow doing what you do so no worries on the weight lifted.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, always making progress. You know that your bench numbers are fine, you do what works for you in your situation. You manage to make the chest grow doing what you do so no worries on the weight lifted.
    thanks, I do better with the db's cuz I thnk they put less strain on the rear delt area...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Seeing small changes on a daily basis, still seem to be flushing quite a bit of water...
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Seeing small changes on a daily basis, still seem to be flushing quite a bit of water...
    Always nice when you can see the changes daily

~Rosie~

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Always nice when you can see the changes daily

~Rosie~
    Yah I am in that really transitional periods where small changes look bigger...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah it is pretty cool when you get to that point and things start to show more and more every day. I am getting there for sure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yeah it is pretty cool when you get to that point and things start to show more and more every day. I am getting there for sure.
    I was getting a little worried when I hit 212 and didn't see that happening but things started to get better over the weekend....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

thanks, I do better with the db's cuz I thnk they put less strain on the rear delt area...
    I can relate to this a lot, since I had to take a break from flat bench for a when i had shoulder trouble
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I can relate to this a lot, since I had to take a break from flat bench for a when i had shoulder trouble
    yah you could probably avoid flat bench all together and still get decent chest workouts.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Yah I am in that really transitional periods where small changes look bigger...
    Certainly - the leaner you get, the more noticeable they become, and even losing a pound can make a huge difference in how you look.

~Rosie~

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%

yah you could probably avoid flat bench all together and still get decent chest workouts.
    Actually it has been shown that DB bench cause more muscle fibers to contract with a stronger contraction than the barbell bench or any other form of bench pressing for that matter...

You want to brag about your bench press grab a barbell, you want to build a massive chest reach for the dumbbells or something like a hammer strength machine that brings your arms in closer to the center line of your body at the end of the movement. Only thing there is that I definitely noticed the need for more shoulder work when using DB because the barbell uses so much shoulder.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Certainly - the leaner you get, the more noticeable they become, and even losing a pound can make a huge difference in how you look.

~Rosie~
    Yep that's a tell tale sign that ripped is around the corner...

Actually it has been shown that DB bench cause more muscle fibers to contract with a stronger contraction than the barbell bench or any other form of bench pressing for that matter...

You want to brag about your bench press grab a barbell, you want to build a massive chest reach for the dumbbells or something like a hammer strength machine that brings your arms in closer to the center line of your body at the end of the movement. Only thing there is that I definitely noticed the need for more shoulder work when using DB because the barbell uses so much shoulder.
    Yah I know, I have heard and experienced that, I am tempted to just go db and hammer strenght type machine. I only use bench for variety mostly.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Last night was a decent workout day 2 of my 2 day split

Leg curls 5/5/5/8 120/120/120/90

Calf Raise 5/5/5/8 140/140/140/110

Decline tri ext. 5/5/5/8 100/100/100/90 they were sweet....

Obar curls 5/5/5/8 125/125/125/95 manhandled these

Cleans 5/5/5 135/135/135 I suck at cleans but these were good. I am not going to go very heavy on these at this time, as I lean out I find it harder to avoid injury on some compound lifts. I will be watching the deads too...

13 wheel of death (after all the compound lifts these are getting tough). I has some lower back soreness, if it persists out with the deads and will do tbars instead.

20 miniutes intensive intervals on the precor cross trainer...

Weigh in 211 down another pound over the weekend even though I did no cardio... like I said, diets in check I can reduce the cardio for now.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Took some G8 and slept like a stone, woke up feelig great..

Ignite 2 is still rocking, that is not going to change any time soon, product is stellar..

Almost 4 weeks on Pro x and still getting a decent stim. Funny appetite supression is better now...

C20 does a good job for me at 3 ed, I knew I could take some cadio off and still trim down last weekend...diet was one factor sure but I knew I was getting some extra burn from c20 as well.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%

Sounds good, and Doug there was a period of maybe 2-3 years that I only trained chest with DB and hammer strength, the results were great. One of the most well built and aesthetic people I know has not used a barbell bench in several years. As a matter of fact he is also a major proponent of the partial rep training also. He uses the middle 2/3rd of the ROM exclusively when lifting. He is a physical therapist and said it is the safest and best way to train for growth without injury. It is something I keep trying to force myself to remember to do but it is a hard habit to break going deep into a movement.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Sounds good, and Doug there was a period of maybe 2-3 years that I only trained chest with DB and hammer strength, the results were great. One of the most well built and aesthetic people I know has not used a barbell bench in several years. As a matter of fact he is also a major proponent of the partial rep training also. He uses the middle 2/3rd of the ROM exclusively when lifting. He is a physical therapist and said it is the safest and best way to train for growth without injury. It is something I keep trying to force myself to remember to do but it is a hard habit to break going deep into a movement.

I'm strongly considering dumping bench all together myself for a few months to see how much growth I can get. My chest is one of the areas that's lacking behind others in terms of build. Its pretty strong, just not built as much as it should be for the weight I push
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Yah I like to stretch the muscle while workiong it. Like a deep db press I stretch ito out before I contract an pull up, this is very therapuetic I find. Really works with my older people and they love it.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

I'm strongly considering dumping bench all together myself for a few months to see how much growth I can get. My chest is one of the areas that's lacking behind others in terms of build. Its pretty strong, just not built as much as it should be for the weight I push
    Yah I am considering it also...but bench is a compound exercise and when you're working the compound exercises it sort of fits in.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.42%

Dumping Bench as in barbell bench press or dumping all chest pressing movements? If I were to go by looking at you, your shoulders and triceps are doing a lions share of the work. Making db your main chest exercise would more than likely bring your pecs up noticeably.
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%

when doing DB B/Press, do you all slightly rotate the DB's to say 15degrees to hit wider parts of the pec as well as increase range?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    when doing DB B/Press, do you all slightly rotate the DB's to say 15degrees to hit wider parts of the pec as well as increase range?
    I don't rotate them no.. I do tilt them in to get a little extra stretch in the chest though....
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.68%

Decent workout ...

Bench 185 X 8 X 2 then 165 for 12...

Front Squats 205 X 8 X 2 175 X 12 very deep

Tbar rows 180 X 8 X 2 155 X 12

Shoulder press machine 105 X 8 X 2 75 X 12

30 minutes high intensity interval cardio...

Weight is steady at 211... I seem to be leaner though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM
  2. Which Compound for Cutting?
    By Cameron232 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:21 PM
  3. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5