Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great update Doug. That workout looks great and it appears that things are moving forward for you very well. Impressive numbers and great job with how your composition is progressing for a week in.

Keep up the great work bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great update Doug. That workout looks great and it appears that things are moving forward for you very well. Impressive numbers and great job with how your composition is progressing for a week in.

Keep up the great work bud
    Thanks, I am getting eager to get rid od the rest of this winter weight. I have to do it slow though, got to stick with the plan.... it's tough, I am so damn critical of myself...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

2 hours till my next workout ... can't wait. I am going to try and get an impression whether any damage was done this weekend. Early indications are that the answer is no. I have been holding some water maybe, hard to say...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gotta love it when you are chomping at the bit for that next lift and it is almost there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Gotta love it when you are chomping at the bit for that next lift and it is almost there.
    I know .. serious addiction here ...45 minutes I start sipping my ignite
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well pardon the Hi-Jack but I did want to mention I have the Watermelon Ignite 2 and I have to say I really like it. For me 1 scoop is perfect, not too much or too little stim. I get great pumps, the watermelon flavor is great and actually strong enough to taste. I even put it in cool-aid once and it was strong enough I could clearly taste it in the cool-aid, and it was a nice addition. I really thing that they got it right on this one. It is definitely an improvement from the original too. Which is nice when the new version is actually better. Seems that the trend has been for the opposite to happen with a lot of things.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Well pardon the Hi-Jack but I did want to mention I have the Watermelon Ignite 2 and I have to say I really like it. For me 1 scoop is perfect, not too much or too little stim. I get great pumps, the watermelon flavor is great and actually strong enough to taste. I even put it in cool-aid once and it was strong enough I could clearly taste it in the cool-aid, and it was a nice addition. I really thing that they got it right on this one. It is definitely an improvement from the original too. Which is nice when the new version is actually better. Seems that the trend has been for the opposite to happen with a lot of things.
    I get a strength boost from it and my breathing is very clear... yah the stim is right on the mark but also a very significant body amp for me. Lifts are quite explosive.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Yeppers Mine's not for another ~7 hours yet (I know, sleeping has caused a shift in training to late-late night-finishing-about-midnight again), but I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you has a kick-ass session, Doug!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.4%

Looking forward to how the anticipation worked in your favor
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yeppers Mine's not for another ~7 hours yet (I know, sleeping has caused a shift in training to late-late night-finishing-about-midnight again), but I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you has a kick-ass session, Doug!

~Rosie~
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Looking forward to how the anticipation worked in your favor
    Was definitely an above average session although my shoulder is giving some problems on bench press as I move up in weight but I got 215 x 5 no problem the ifrst set then X 3 so I dropped to 205 and finished out which is much better than last time.

The rest went very well...

wide grip bent over rows 160/130/100 10/10/10

Push press 130/100/70 8/6/9

Front squats 230/200/170 8/6/8

Leg Curls 136/105/75 8/8/9

Did 15 whieel of death, on shy from my record and then 30 minutes interval cardio...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Was definitely an above average session although my shoulder is giving some problems on bench press as I move up in weight but I got 215 x 5 no problem the ifrst set then X 3 so I dropped to 205 and finished out which is much better than last time.

The rest went very well...

wide grip bent over rows 160/130/100 10/10/10

Push press 130/100/70 8/6/9

Front squats 230/200/170 8/6/8

Leg Curls 136/105/75 8/8/9

Did 15 whieel of death, on shy from my record and then 30 minutes interval cardio...
    Way to go Doug, killer workout! Those wheel's of death are named appropriately that is for sure!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%

Yeah Doug loves those beasts. I need to start using my ab wheel more although right now I kind of doubt I could do the Wheel of death, maybe from my knees but who knows.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Way to go Doug, killer workout! Those wheel's of death are named appropriately that is for sure!!!
    Yeah Doug loves those beasts. I need to start using my ab wheel more although right now I kind of doubt I could do the Wheel of death, maybe from my knees but who knows.

It's a love hate thing but I am pretty proud of my accomplishment....
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%

You should be. I have the same relationship with Drawbridges. I am going to have to film them one day because I can't find them on youtube and all of the decline reverse crunches I see are bent leg or they roll up into a ball almost and and use that momentum instead of the abs to raise the hips. I raise my hips while my legs are extended and at the worst possible leverage point then I lower them straight out so that my body if completely extended and horizontal to the floor if not just a bit below but the small of my back doesn't make contact with the bench until later in the sets when I do need a little momentum to get my legs up but then it is a negative down. It is just beastly...
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

You should be. I have the same relationship with Drawbridges. I am going to have to film them one day because I can't find them on youtube and all of the decline reverse crunches I see are bent leg or they roll up into a ball almost and and use that momentum instead of the abs to raise the hips. I raise my hips while my legs are extended and at the worst possible leverage point then I lower them straight out so that my body if completely extended and horizontal to the floor if not just a bit below but the small of my back doesn't make contact with the bench until later in the sets when I do need a little momentum to get my legs up but then it is a negative down. It is just beastly...
    Yah have to see the vid for this one ... having a hard time picturing it....
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Felt fuggin amazing today with the G8 next day euphoria with the pro-x cherry on top.. gives me an idea.. I am going to hit my fasted workout with that G8 next day buz and a scoop of ignite 2.. can't wait till saturday
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Felt fuggin amazing today with the G8 next day euphoria with the pro-x cherry on top.. gives me an idea.. I am going to hit my fasted workout with that G8 next day buz and a scoop of ignite 2.. can't wait till saturday
    Can't wait for ignite 2 man!!! Profile looks insanely sweet!!!!
    Ur front squats are good man...good weight and volume!!!'
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can't wait for ignite 2 man!!! Profile looks insanely sweet!!!!
    Ur front squats are good man...good weight and volume!!!'
    Yah I opt for deeper on the front squats, I used to go up over 300 for 5 reps but I wasn't able to get paralell...
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%

Nice.
    Check pm
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions 1 130
    2 130
    3 130
    4 130
    5 130
    Incline flies 1 50/40/30
    Cleans 1 140 X3 sets of 8
    Machine press down 1 200/170/140
    Dead Lifts 1 315 X 3 of 6
    Leg Extensions 1 125/110/95

Ok the curls are starting to have some body English added to them and I stress the negatives. It really is an effective method, restts are closer to 45 seconds now. I will probably do a minute when I hit 135...

I had good power on deads but my grip is not there yet.. I will probably use chalk next time. I lift raw, no belt so I am a bit cautious too...

Did 20 minutes intensive cardio then walked home 5K ate 3 burgers on flat whole weight bread, 2 cans of tuna, an orange and 2.5 cups frozen yougurt ...

Diet is back on track and lost all my holiday weight and am at 215 but still flushing some water so I will catch up by next week.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Some impressions ...

C20 might be leaning me out a bit, it will be easier to tell now that I am monitoring intake... my strength is pretty good considering...

Pro-X still a very, very nice stim with more appetite supression than I had at first, just perfect now. I will be basically fasting till supper today (might have a salad) so I will take a second pill this afternoon.

Pure Test - libido was nuts for a while but seems to be settling a bit, but still pretty strong...

G8 love it... going to take some tonight to prepare for my morning workout tomorrow which will also feature..

Ignite2 perfect pre-workout, everything is just bang on for me... one scoop I'm good...
    Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice update. How are you dosing Compound-20?

2 early am empty stomach (no choice on lean gains) 2 about 7 to 8 hours later, I looked in the mirror this morning and I may be losing some fat despite not losing weight this week. Seemed my abs were more visible...
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Diet is back on track and lost all my holiday weight and am at 215 but still flushing some water so I will catch up by next week.
    Good to hear Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Good to hear Unfortunately, what I have to lose is more than JUST water weight (sigh). So NO excuses - it's hammering time down to the wire! And STAYING there this time - no letting anything happen to go backwards after this! Keep going STRONG, Doug - you are a brilliant example to us all!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks Rosie...

I used the fasting and cardio to minimize the blow and really was kind of surprised by all the water weight but I knew I ate a lot of spice so I guess it makes some sense.

I seem to be getting leaner by the hour now lol

I can't wait to get at the 550xd, people are getting really good recomp from it.

I C20 may be picking up for me as well, I think the water was masking my progress, stay tuned
    Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :-)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Jelly of you getting leaner by the hour! :-)

I started my 500-XT log up. I'm going to try to have some fun with it. A bit cheesy/B movie campy but should be a good log!
    Yah appears I am still flushing..
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%

Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great progress Doug. Getting leaner without losing weight is a very good thing!
    I have a feeling that will change, I really started flushing out yesterday so I think I will be down in weight come next weigh in. I can see the differences ...
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%

How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

How u flushing out bro?check my log for pre burnout cutting pics. Have put on 9kgs and dropped 4.4%
    Holy crap... you the stuff you are using is mighty strong...

I am just drinking water, I was just holding water from the eating I did early this week at easter...I flushed some by Thursday's weigh in but even more yesterday.
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%

Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Supps are Supps. Feeding and watering well I guess.

Just need more cardio and I'll rip it up

Glad ur going well bro!!!! Muchly deserved
    Yah doesn't matter what you use, you still have to diet an work...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Crap day at the gym today ... the only thing I could progress on were decline tri extension and hanmer curls.. could be diet, and I feel my estrogen might be pretty low as my joints don't feel good.. I will be adding Super Cissus Rx ..

diet is fine 2 cans of tuna with honey dijon and hot chilli (minimal) and 2 dry peices of ezekiel bread ....
    it's ok I have a 20 oz sirlon ready for the BBQ, with yam and brocoli and then3 cups of frozen yogurt...will finish the night off with egg whites maybe some no fat cheese in them...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

I am starting to see more changes now and the reason for that is I have been able to flush some water since I cleaned up my diet. Now things are really rolling...
    Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug!

~Rosie~

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Cleaning up the diet - I DEFINITELY have to do that now, since the last week was good re training but not the best re diet (although not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago), and I GAINED (instead of lost) 0.3% bodyfat (ARGH!) Yes, small rant done for the day LOL...

YOU HAVE THIS Doug!

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, someitmes the hardest part is just being patient and sticking to the plan.... I want ot be ripped now
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

I took a walk yesterday cuz of the nice weather... about 15k in all I guess, it was a relatively leisurely pace...

Broke my fast with 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 6 slices of Canadian bacon and 2 slices of ezekiel bread...

Then for my last meal it was 16 oz of pork loin chops, 12 oz yam, brocolli

I was still hungry so I ate a banana, 2 oranges and a piece of whole wheat bread with natural pb I must have burned at least 600 cals on the walk so I was ok to do so...
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Oh did hair removal yesterday, I am smooth as a baby's azz but I hate how puffy I look as it tends to make me very watery. I guess I sort of turn into a sponge, cuz the cream takes the hair out by the roots... I need to just sweat it out. I was somewhat reasured when I put on my jeans and they felt a bit looser around the waste... Like I said have to be patient .. stick to the plan...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Well my summer is all planned out 4 weeks muscle saturation isolation, 4 weeks freak 1, 4 weeks Freak 2... can't wait it all starts May 19th.. I just warned my trainees Have to have full commitment for the freak it's 5 days a week..

Similar Forum Threads

1. It begins: Morry vs Schwellington, time for a summer cutter
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 593
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 07:56 PM
  2. Which Compound for Cutting?
    By Cameron232 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:21 PM
  3. BEST CUTTING COMPOUND
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5