Summer Cutting begins Pro-Xanthine Compound 20

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well last summer was a ripped summer and this is going to be the fuggin same. I got to tell you I loved walking down the street all cut up and seeing how people would react. I love being a fuggin Freak lol !! So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!

I mentioned the first 2 products Pro-X and Compound 20, I started these on Friday love the stim I get from Pro-X :)

Prox.jpg
Compound20_medium.jpg

There is a few other procuts that I will be running and am very excited about my staples ...

G8 Label.jpg
ignite2.jpg

And test boosting Extrogen suppession....

PCTblack.jpg
puretest.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dieting style is Lean Gains .. for life... I have been using this for a year now helps me stay lower in the off season.... 221 as apposed to 247 the previous year. I can use to it to get pretty shredded as well....

mm1.jpg

What I am going for in the long run is this look though.. big hard and dry...

IMG_8122.jpg

At the end of this I will be around 205 and not quite there but pretty cut. I have a big 550-xd/ Epi-V run what will finish the job and take me even beyond last year. I am going to do it all lean and mean though so that's what makes this log so important...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training .. right now I am using a full body routine invented by our friend MrKleen with progression. I am just going into week 3 and have 3 more weeks in total. I then plan a few weeks of compound lifting and then rest up before my big run...which will be complete madness!!

This log is my approach...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Observations so far

Pro-X ...realy sweet stim, and just the right amount of appetite supression. I am still hungry enough to eat what I need to...

Compound 20 to early to say right now, it is supposed to harden and burn fat and make you a bit stronger...

G8 - I can't express how good this product is, never used anything like this for sleep and mood elevations ... fuggin stuff is fantastic. Some knd of long half life on the mood elavation, peaks on the afternoon of the next day after an 8pm dosing...

Ignite-2 is awesome as well great focus, stamina and good strength increases, you have to try this...man...

Pure test is a very sold DAA product, good agression and libido..

PCT black is a very sold PCT and bridge product armistane is a great ingredient along with some other good suport...

Well I am fuggin amped!!! Lets go!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one. Good luck brother.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Second in...damn Chevy!!!!
jealous of the ignite 2 .....in for the cut bro...give it hell

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this one. Good luck brother.
Second in...damn Chevy!!!!
jealous of the ignite 2 .....in for the cut bro...give it hell

Thanks for joining .. yah ignite2 rocks!! going to be getting both flavors to try out. Watermelon was good but I am more of a berry man :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for joining .. yah ignite2 rocks!! going to be getting both flavors to try out. Watermelon was good but I am more of a berry man :)
Berry whore myself

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed. Wish you a great log!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your own words, Doug, "So lets get Fuggin Freaky!!" BRING IT ON!!! :D

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck Doug, I'm in

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed' You are going to kill it!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieting style is Lean Gains .. for life... I have been using this for a year now helps me stay lower in the off season.... 221 as apposed to 247 the previous year. I can use to it to get pretty shredded as well....

View attachment 54918

What I am going for in the long run is this look though.. big hard and dry...

View attachment 54919

At the end of this I will be around 205 and not quite there but pretty cut. I have a big 550-xd/ Epi-V run what will finish the job and take me even beyond last year. I am going to do it all lean and mean though so that's what makes this log so important...
Impressive pictures which should inspire the young chaps around here...I am!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be a total dick move not to support you given all the support you have tossed my way. You know it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't miss it Doug! Lets see you get ripped buddy!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed' You are going to kill it!
I intend to :)

Thanks for joining

Impressive pictures which should inspire the young chaps around here...I am!
Thanks Jacob, a long hard road last year and the year before but the comeback was completed... :) Inspiration, yah that's what I want to be about... leave my mark :)

Would be a total dick move not to support you given all the support you have tossed my way. You know it!
Thanks Taman...

Wouldn't miss it Doug! Lets see you get ripped buddy!!
Going to get close as I can before I put on the finishing touches, this is a real test for these products... I am pretty in tune with this whole scenario by now :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions
Incline flies
45/37.5/30
Cleans
135 X3 sets of 8
Vbar press down
105/90/75
Dead Lifts
305 X 3 of 8
Leg Extensions
125/110/95

Started with a bang worked the curls to perfection... 30 second rest 5 sets of 5

Cleans and deads were a bit rough, I have to be careful with these lifts ... my joints are a bit loose for this kind of thing so I keep the weight conservative.

Finished with 13 wheel of death which is very good considering I did core lifts and my back was a bit tight...

Took my G8 last night which means I am going to have a great day... shyte has me euphoric and day and with the Pro X stim on top of that I am charged... :)

I did see more abs this morning so I know I am still getting a tad leaner... will weigh in on Thursday...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice DW!!!

All 5x5 and no hypertrophy/depletion sets/reps?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice DW!!!

All 5x5 and no hypertrophy/depletion sets/reps?
I was able to power throgh the last one was a bit tough but this is not max weight for me yet. I am only pushing this to 135 though and the rests may have to get longer.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down Al down !! I know the imagination has a mind of it's own :)
As I am totally sure Rosie already knows, I got Mad Respect for her and would never disrespect... all in Fun as always!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff so far Doug, great work, man 135x5 for biceps is sweet. I think I could pull that off for 1 set, but I don't think I could do it with perfect form. Would need to make that an explosive lift with controlled lowering at that weight for sure.

Agreed Rosie is definitely one cool lady, and has an amazing physique brought on by a driving work ethic that most of us can not claim to have. On top of that Rosie is an incredibly attractive woman, but that goes without saying... but I said it anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff so far Doug, great work, man 135x5 for biceps is sweet. I think I could pull that off for 1 set, but I don't think I could do it with perfect form. Would need to make that an explosive lift with controlled lowering at that weight for sure.

Agreed Rosie is definitely one cool lady, and has an amazing physique brought on by a driving work ethic that most of us can not claim to have. On top of that Rosie is an incredibly attractive woman, but that goes without saying... but I said it anyway.
Yah you said it ... :)

Yah 125 is petty good form 135 will be more like what you described and we'll see how the sets go I may have to take 1 minute rests ...even though you mostly use explosinve and negatives they still blast the fug out ot your arms...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug....your PM box is full!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Must be all my PMs. Sorry Rick hahah

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cleaned ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decent sleep last night, ready for tonight ... feel the Pro-X stim is still substantial...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yesterday was mixed ....

Push press ... 155 X 4, 155 X 3, 145 X 5, 145 X 4 .... I had problems timing my push and I was out of ignite2 :( but I got some in the mail yesterday :) I was using 45 seconds rest for these as they are getting difficult

Dorian rows 190 /160/135 for 10/7/7 this I had good power, almost know upper body movement just my arms, this is good weight for perfect form. I am not againgst a little jerk when I do this exercise, I just try to keep absolute form on this one as high as I can. I am the same way with curls. By the time I am up to around 225 on these I will jerk some and do a slow negative. I don't always get that high on these though as back thickness has always been a big strength.

Declime db press double drop 85's x 9 drop 70's 6 drop 60's x 6 boy my tits were hurtin but these were very good I was quite pleased

Incline side lateral raise 30/25/20

Hammer curls 55/45/35

Declime tri extension now this was impressive how well it went 10 X 95 drop 8 X 85 drop 10 X 75 wow that's a lot of reps for this kind of weight my triceps were fuggin bitchin at me lol ... fug I love that feeling... the ache I got from triceps and chest was the highlight of my day!!!

So power lifts were split but the other movements were definitely stronger, which would indicate an increase in muscle strength but not so much in the fast twitch aspect. I was not as explosive but I did have some increased strenght. Another aspect of power is condition of your joints. Mine are ok but I don't have thick tendons and strong bones. I am actually more strong than I am powerful. Know you strengths and weaknesses, can't be what you're not but you can try to improve... life is about trying... whoa ho!! another old fugger quote just happened :)

For those who don't know about it here's a link to Old Fugger Quotes ... it's fun and sometimes there is some accidental wisdom occuring http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/193387-old-fugger-quotes.html

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my impressions so far ...

Pro-x impressive ... same stim or hardly diminished at all. This is what I like .. something I don't have to increase dosage on too quickly. It lasts a long tmie and it's strong and steady.

Compoud 20, I am down another half pound and I am pleased with that considering this was not the best dieting week. I have cleaned up good the last couple of days and will pull off a few tricks to make it through easter so it should improve. I do believe I am experiencing some strength gain. I was surprised on how I did on chest and triceps...back was good too...

Pure Test ... my libido is right out of control so something is happening, I am always kind of like that but when it gets this strong I know there is a reason...

G8 ... I love this fuggin stuff, took a full scoop for the first time last night slept like a rock for 5.5 hours! then another 3 ... I never sleep that long uninterupted at my age. I think an eaverage really good night would be 7 hours witn 2 wakeups. The best thing for me though is the all day euphoria I get the next day. Now I know I can take a full scoop but will only do that when I don't have to get up really early. So you can manage how much you sleep by dosing.. win win..

Ignite 2 you are going to hear more about, now I have been without it for a couple workouts the difference is going to be very apparent. I was using another workout product that I always liked before but I did not get the same pop, although it is a good product. I won't mention the name here as I don't want to get into a my products better than yours thing... but it is lol ... Anywho the next workout is going to really tell me...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As happy as a pig in shyte about yesterday's workout :)

I slayed the fugger and what a pace!! I was breathing very well and it was my first day back on Ignite2!!

Thanks Al and finaflex, for the 1 tub bearry and one of Watermelon .. I took berry and it's my favorite but they both have the same ingredients so I'll take either and be glad for it..

So reverse hacks... 440 5 sets of 5 at first I was going about 40 seconds rest cuz it felt pretty heavy but I was going very low... then I made a slgiht adjustment where I could go so low my balls almost touched the floor lol ... I also had tons of power and raged right through shortening my rests to 30 seconds again.

I was pretty amped but my shoulders are a bit tender so I only got 5 on 85 lb db inclines but I made up for it by really working my drops and my tits were hammered nicely... :)

I was breathing well and moving fast did 75 lb db's for 10 reps of db bent over rows then got 8 at 65 and 8 at 55 for my drops...

Standing Arnold 42.5 35 27.5

Preachers 95 lbs for 9, 80 for 7 and 65 for 7 on my drops ... kick ass!!

Pinwheel curls 55 45 35 ouch!!

Staniding tri extensions 75 65 55

Was done in about a half hour.. then 16 bar of death the last 3 were so low my partner was in awe ... I think they heard me blocks away as I screamed them out.

Finished my core work with various weighted exercises...then 45 minutes moderate cardio 15 ninutes interval burned close to 900 cals .. walked home 5k which has the total at 10k for the day.

So I am a bit stronger way more intense ... ignite2 added. I also look leaner so things are going to plan...

Compound 20 would seem to have leaning effect. Just over a week in now...

I took a full scoop fo g8 last night and with my pro-x this morning I am feeling fabulous... I will extend my fast for easter dinner tonight and sneak in an hour od cardio and take a second pro-x around 2pm to help me through ... slept about 9 hours last night all tolled... :) Wild vivid dreams...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update Doug. That workout looks great and it appears that things are moving forward for you very well. Impressive numbers and great job with how your composition is progressing for a week in.

Keep up the great work bud ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update Doug. That workout looks great and it appears that things are moving forward for you very well. Impressive numbers and great job with how your composition is progressing for a week in.

Keep up the great work bud ;)
Thanks, I am getting eager to get rid od the rest of this winter weight. I have to do it slow though, got to stick with the plan.... it's tough, I am so damn critical of myself...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 hours till my next workout ... can't wait. I am going to try and get an impression whether any damage was done this weekend. Early indications are that the answer is no. I have been holding some water maybe, hard to say...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love it when you are chomping at the bit for that next lift and it is almost there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love it when you are chomping at the bit for that next lift and it is almost there.
I know .. serious addiction here ...45 minutes I start sipping my ignite :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well pardon the Hi-Jack but I did want to mention I have the Watermelon Ignite 2 and I have to say I really like it. For me 1 scoop is perfect, not too much or too little stim. I get great pumps, the watermelon flavor is great and actually strong enough to taste. I even put it in cool-aid once and it was strong enough I could clearly taste it in the cool-aid, and it was a nice addition. I really thing that they got it right on this one. It is definitely an improvement from the original too. Which is nice when the new version is actually better. Seems that the trend has been for the opposite to happen with a lot of things.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well pardon the Hi-Jack but I did want to mention I have the Watermelon Ignite 2 and I have to say I really like it. For me 1 scoop is perfect, not too much or too little stim. I get great pumps, the watermelon flavor is great and actually strong enough to taste. I even put it in cool-aid once and it was strong enough I could clearly taste it in the cool-aid, and it was a nice addition. I really thing that they got it right on this one. It is definitely an improvement from the original too. Which is nice when the new version is actually better. Seems that the trend has been for the opposite to happen with a lot of things.
I get a strength boost from it and my breathing is very clear... yah the stim is right on the mark but also a very significant body amp for me. Lifts are quite explosive.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeppers :) Mine's not for another ~7 hours yet (I know, sleeping has caused a shift in training to late-late night-finishing-about-midnight again), but I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you has a kick-ass session, Doug!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeppers :) Mine's not for another ~7 hours yet (I know, sleeping has caused a shift in training to late-late night-finishing-about-midnight again), but I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you has a kick-ass session, Doug!

~Rosie~
Looking forward to how the anticipation worked in your favor :)
Was definitely an above average session although my shoulder is giving some problems on bench press as I move up in weight but I got 215 x 5 no problem the ifrst set then X 3 so I dropped to 205 and finished out which is much better than last time.

The rest went very well...

wide grip bent over rows 160/130/100 10/10/10

Push press 130/100/70 8/6/9

Front squats 230/200/170 8/6/8

Leg Curls 136/105/75 8/8/9

Did 15 whieel of death, on shy from my record and then 30 minutes interval cardio...