RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. great pics Rick! holding water and looking like that... amazing.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Striations on your chest like that can only mean 5% or very close...
    I guess i forgot to post my last bodyfat measurement, but I'm coming up with around 5.5%. When I'm dry it looks much better, as I do have veins coming through that are new in the last few weeks. But those are only visible when I'm pretty dry with a pump. They are branching out all over the arms spidering across the bicep/triceps area and I have them coming up the oblique and sarattus areas too. I'm finally starting to get some pretty sick veins in my quads too. Those have seemed to take forever to really come through
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Great log and review and as always sick pics bro!
    Thanks bro
    Recoverbro Elite

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    great pics Rick! holding water and looking like that... amazing.
    Yeh I really wish I would have had some pics where I was more dry so you guys could see differences, but it just didn't happen. I've been battling this water for a month now
    Recoverbro Elite

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I guess i forgot to post my last bodyfat measurement, but I'm coming up with around 5.5%. When I'm dry it looks much better, as I do have veins coming through that are new in the last few weeks. But those are only visible when I'm pretty dry with a pump. They are branching out all over the arms spidering across the bicep/triceps area and I have them coming up the oblique and sarattus areas too. I'm finally starting to get some pretty sick veins in my quads too. Those have seemed to take forever to really come through
    Yah and with you drier I probably would have said less than 5 as you know you do tend to measure a bit high on the calipers... based on my experience anyway. I could be off by a percentage too... but calipers can be off more than that.

6. Awesome job
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

7. Damn good work. Great to see your opinion on Endosurge. The sleep aspect of it is missed. Thats for the reminder haha.

8. E****lent review, e****lent log! Much appreciated Rick!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

9. Rick thanks for such a good and detailed log. I knew you would do exactly what was needed to show how good EndoSurge actually works when you use it with good nutrition and training.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

10. Great log as always Rick. Looking fantastic too. It's nothing short of incredible that you've managed to maintain and improve during PCT. It just so happens that I received my endosurge in the mail just yesterday. Looking forward to your next log.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Great log as always Rick. Looking fantastic too. It's nothing short of incredible that you've managed to maintain and improve during PCT. It just so happens that I received my endosurge in the mail just yesterday. Looking forward to your next log.
    Well make sure to let us know what you think of it.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

12. Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    Recoverbro Elite

13. Awesome review bud and lookin beastly in those pictures! Glad that Endosurge worked well for you, i knew it would though, its a very versatile and potent supplement!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome review bud and lookin beastly in those pictures! Glad that Endosurge worked well for you, i knew it would though, its a very versatile and potent supplement!
    AMEN!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  15. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endosurge/Erase/DAA 8 week Run! First natty stack....
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 11:22 AM
  2. Time to grow on EndoSurge (sponsored)
    By AntM1564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:53 AM
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:24 PM