RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh, I agree and can tell you that maintaining low bodyfat is a chore in .itself. It can get away from ya so quick if you slip up for a week. Then at the same time you are trying to build and maintain muscle. Its quite the balancing act....progress is slower this way, but effective...and I think I'm starting to get a decent handle on things
That you are my brother, and it shows...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think someone hasnt figured out the multi quote button yet :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, for some reason I'm holding a little water right now it looks like. Weight was 165.5 after burning a good amount of cals and Yesterday was pretty much zero carb and lots of cardio, so its not from carbs. Its either sodium or some water retained from the DAA. I will know in a couple days when i do another burn day I will know more because I will drop sodium. If weight is still up it will be the DAA doing it.

Workout went well today. I matched all previous PRs set last week. I didn't try to increase but I'm happy with what I maintained. I felt great so endosurge may be kicking in well right now. Can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks bring as I'm only at my 7th day right now! :D

Quads/arms

Hack squat
270x16
340x12
360x10x10
340x11
320x12
270x13

Leg extension
160x10
170x10x9
160x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW +135x9x7
BW +90x13

Skull crushers
105x12
115x10x9
105x10

Alternate DB curls
55sx11
60sx10
55sx10
50sx10

BB curls
95x10x10x10x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, for some reason I'm holding a little water right now it looks like. Weight was 165.5 after burning a good amount of cals and Yesterday was pretty much zero carb and lots of cardio, so its not from carbs. Its either sodium or some water retained from the DAA. I will know in a couple days when i do another burn day I will know more because I will drop sodium. If weight is still up it will be the DAA doing it.

Workout went well today. I matched all previous PRs set last week. I didn't try to increase but I'm happy with what I maintained. I felt great so endosurge may be kicking in well right now. Can't wait to see what the next 3 weeks bring as I'm only at my 7th day right now! :D

Quads/arms

Hack squat
270x16
340x12
360x10x10
340x11
320x12
270x13

Leg extension
160x10
170x10x9
160x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW +135x9x7
BW +90x13

Skull crushers
105x12
115x10x9
105x10

Alternate DB curls
55sx11
60sx10
55sx10
50sx10

BB curls
95x10x10x10x10
Might not be water ... I find when I look deflated I get pretty smooth looking...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might not be water ... I find when I look deflated I get pretty smooth looking...
Well another thing, is that I've definitely lost that great hardness that S4 gave me and that can explain some of it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well another thing, is that I've definitely lost that great hardness that S4 gave me and that can explain some of it
Yah the hardness from these products does not last forever, that's whey they're for peaking but I remember coming of EPI-V it took a few weeks but I got softer.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hey rick, I have to ask you a question cos I think you're the best person to answer it:

How does it feel to hold 6% bodyfat for good?

I've done 2 bb shows and am prepping for my third one, and am thinking of trying to hold the condition afterwards. The thing is when I am dieting/maintaining low bf, I just dont feel myself, I dont know what it is it must be hormonal, I just feel kind of anti social and tense would be the best way to describe it, always on edge and stressed for no reason, not to mention always hungry..Just not myself in general.

Can you relate to this at all? :p

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey rick, I have to ask you a question cos I think you're the best person to answer it:

How does it feel to hold 6% bodyfat for good?

I've done 2 bb shows and am prepping for my third one, and am thinking of trying to hold the condition afterwards. The thing is when I am dieting/maintaining low bf, I just dont feel myself, I dont know what it is it must be hormonal, I just feel kind of anti social and tense would be the best way to describe it, always on edge and stressed for no reason, not to mention always hungry..Just not myself in general.

Can you relate to this at all? :p
I think its actually not hard to maintain at all with intermittent fasting. I don't have any of those problems, but my mind likes to play tricks on me all the time. When pretty low in bodyfat you start to get hyper critical of everything physical and it can become almost obsessive (just ask my wife). I've noticed being in a bad mood all day because my ABS wash out a little from holding water, or vascularity is down. Conversely I get down on myself when I'm depleted because I think I'm losing size. Its just mind games and I've pretty much learned them and i deal with things much better, but I still have my moments from time to time ;)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I think its actually not hard to maintain at all with intermittent fasting. I don't have any of those problems, but my mind likes to play tricks on me all the time. When pretty low in bodyfat you start to get hyper critical of everything physical and it can become almost obsessive (just ask my wife). I've noticed being in a bad mood all day because my ABS wash out a little from holding water, or vascularity is down. Conversely I get down on myself when I'm depleted because I think I'm losing size. Its just mind games and I've pretty much learned them and i deal with things much better, but I still have my moments from time to time ;)
yep, I'm exactly the same hahaha

I tried intermittent fasting and it's just not for me.. Well sure I'll try anyway and see how it goes lol, I dont even want to get any bigger, I'd say it won't last long though seeing as though I feel if I amen't improving myself by either losing fat or gaining size its not worth it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, I'm exactly the same hahaha

I tried intermittent fasting and it's just not for me.. Well sure I'll try anyway and see how it goes lol, I dont even want to get any bigger, I'd say it won't last long though seeing as though I feel if I amen't improving myself by either losing fat or gaining size its not worth it

Intermittent fasting set up for lean bulk or recomp is a very slow process and at times it feels like you really aren't making a lot of progress, but after a few months go by you can really see the results. It may take a couple months to gain 2 lbs of muscle natty if you are trying to keep bodyfat from increasing. Its easy to just jump on a straight bulk and make the scale move, but you have to ask yourself how much muscle you really are gaining compared to all the fat. Its all about what works best for you, but I do like the fact that i know whatever gains I do make are 100% lean! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio/burn day

I kinda went way overboard on both Cal's and carbs yesterday, and it shows today for sure. I weighed in at 167.5 this morning with definite noticeable bloat. I looked pretty big but definitely washed out. I will be cleaning it up today and tomorrow so I'm not worried about it.

I'm hoping that with recent increases in Cal's I can add some LBM. I know it will be at a snails pace, and I'm fine with that until I get into the summer and the "fun stuff" but hopefully I can be around 167 lean dry weight by that time. I think gaining a couple lbs natty is realistic. Most important to me is of course maintaining sub6% bodyfat for the next 6 months! :D

This mornings cardio was 30 minutes jogging at 8 MPH (3.75 miles and 415 Cal's burned) :run:

If I am lucky, I will see if Endosurge has helped libido tonight! :fingersx: :poke:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intermittent fasting set up for lean bulk or recomp is a very slow process and at times it feels like you really aren't making a lot of progress, but after a few months go by you can really see the results. It may take a couple months to gain 2 lbs of muscle natty if you are trying to keep bodyfat from increasing. Its easy to just jump on a straight bulk and make the scale move, but you have to ask yourself how much muscle you really are gaining compared to all the fat. Its all about what works best for you, but I do like the fact that i know whatever gains I do make are 100% lean! :)
I can tell IF is working well for me. Recomp feels much easier this way. Helps me feel full and in control of my diet. Knowing in X hours I will be able to eat well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio day/burn day once again today. I'm definitely still holding some water. Yesterday was very clean and I had almost no carbs except trace amounts and I'm sure i was under 20g for the day. Despite that, my weight was still up to 167 and I could tell in the mirror that i had some water retention. I'm beginning to think my estrogen may be coming up a little from the DAA and that is what is causing it. I might add an AI in soon. I really don't like not being able to get the dry look I normally see after a good burn day.

I did a full 60 minute session of cardio. The first 30 minutes I ran the treadmill at 8.4 MPH and got about 4 miles in. Then the next 30 minutes I spent walking the incline 10% @ 3.5 MPH. My total burn was 975 Cal's and I sweated buckets. Enough that afterwards I looked a lot more dry and looked to be holding much less water.

I gave Endosurge the old libido test last night. My libido has increased some for sure, but its still down from where I think it should be normally. It was still nice to see an improvement after being on Endo 1 week. :poke:

Back to hitting the iron hard tomorrow! :woohoo:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great job maintaining cycle weight and muscle Rick, you have been killing it. Yeah the Endo almost always requires an AI too so with the DAA also you definitely will want one. I am sure you have several options around the house go ahead and hop on one of them.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job maintaining cycle weight and muscle Rick, you have been killing it. Yeah the Endo almost always requires an AI too so with the DAA also you definitely will want one. I am sure you have several options around the house go ahead and hop on one of them.
What are your options for an AI?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! Yeh I would say I am maintaining 100% of my weight and strength as well as keeping from gaining any fat also, so I can't complain.

I will definitely get on an AI then starting tomorrow.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your options for an AI?
On hand I have Erase pro, Formastanozol, and a couple bottles of post cycle.

Im thinking of jumping on the post cycle and trying that out. I just got done with Forma a month or so ago, and I kinda already have plans for the Erase pro this summer. The post cycle also has some milk thistle to help clean the liver too which I'm sure i could use

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt have much time to update yesterday, so I'm posting yesterdays workout now before todays workout. The workout went incredible and I really cant be any happier with how this mild PCT is going. I'm feeling pretty damn good right now, and since adding the AI in a couple days ago I an already notice less water retention so all is going well. I hit some PRs on my orkout on my chest DB work. For the first time I was able to get 100lb DBs for 10 reps on flat bench. They felt good, and I may be ready to see what I can do with 105s the next time I do them. I also hit a PR on incline DBs as well, so all in all everything is going better than expected. Mantaining strength is all I asked and I seem to still be exceeding that!

I'm getting ready to hit the gym again this morning doing some Back/bicep work and hoping for the same type of results that I had with my chest workout!

On a seperate note, I did some bloods yesterday for my insurance through work. there will be no hormone panel done, but it should be a good indicator when they come back of if and how SARMS can impact liver and cholesterol values considering the test was done just after a week of coming off the sarms. So if and when I get that info I will also post that up...

Now I'm off to kil that sh1t!! :saw:

Chest/Triceps

DB Flat Bench
90sx13 (PR)
100sx10x8 (PR)
95sx9
90sx9

DB incline Bench
80sx12 (PR)
85sx10x9x9 (PR)
80sx10

Cable Flyes
80x11
85x10x9
80x10
75x12

Tricep pushdowns
110x12
120x11
130x9
120x10
110x11

BW Dips (to failure)
BWx25

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool curious on those bloods and I think that the Post Cycle may be good enough for an AI, not too strong but enough to be effective.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool curious on those bloods and I think that the Post Cycle may be good enough for an AI, not too strong but enough to be effective.
Yeh that's what I figured. Should be great for something like this.

I am curious and interested on what the bloods will show also

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice flat DB #s Rick!!!
Thanks Morry! Still have a ways to go to hang with the way you throw them 110s around! :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout went decent for the most part. It started out looking like strength was going to be down but it turned around after a few sets and by the time I was in my second exercise I hit a PR on DB rows. Starting out on tbars they just felt heavy though, and 225 was down a couple reps from last week. Maybe I just had a bad start because everything else went well afterwards.

I can tell that I'm still holding some water, and vascularity also appears down because of the water retention, but on a positive side my measurements on arms, chest, etc are up because of it and my size looks more impressive. Hopefully soon I will be able to dry out enough with the help of the AI. Body composition appears to be unchanged the best I can tell, but it is hard to judge that accurately when retaining water. Weight was 166 this morning.

Back/Biceps

Wide grip pull up (warm up)
BW x 20

Tbar rows
180x12
225x7
205x9
190x10

DB rows (single)
105sx10
110sx10
115sx9 (PR)
110sx9
105sx10

Dorsiflexor
285x10
300x9
315x8
300x9

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
180x10x10x10

DB hammer curls
50sx11x11x10

Bisolator
220x11x11x10

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rick on your build days what makes up your elevated carb intake? I'm curious is it more simple or complex carbs? Good update btw, awesome that your gaining size bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick on your build days what makes up your elevated carb intake? I'm curious is it more simple or complex carbs? Good update btw, awesome that your gaining size bro!
My carbs on workout days come from both simple and complex carbs. Most of my carb sources are from sweet potatoes, bananas, waxy maize, breads, pastas, and veggies. Workout days are not always real clean either so I might get a lot of carbs in during my last meal from pizza or burgers and fries (yeh I will splurge every now and then plus it keeps the wife happy) :burger:

BTW....I'm not really gaining size. My measurements are just a little up because I'm holding water under the skin. If I dried out it would be back to normal..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My carbs on workout days come from both simple and complex carbs. Most of my carb sources are from sweet potatoes, bananas, waxy maize, breads, pastas, and veggies. Workout days are not always real clean either so I might get a lot of carbs in during my last meal from pizza or burgers and fries (yeh I will splurge every now and then plus it keeps the wife happy) :burger:

BTW....I'm not really gaining size. My measurements are just a little up because I'm holding water under the skin. If I dried out it would be back to normal..
On wd's you don't always have to eat really clean, as long as you stick with the plan calorie and macro's then it's all good for the most part. That's what's great about LG, you don't have to eat like a saint to stay lean...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On wd's you don't always have to eat really clean, as long as you stick with the plan calorie and macro's then it's all good for the most part. That's what's great about LG, you don't have to eat like a saint to stay lean...
That is 100% true. I do keep my burn days completely clean and make them count, but my build days are very very lenient ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good workout today for the most part. I hit some PRs on a few exercises. DB presses I went up a rep on 80s and 85s which was nice. I swear if it weren't for having to spend half my energy getting those damned things above my shoulders and stabilized, I could go to 90s. DB shrugs I decided to go with 115s today instead of 110s, and that automatically made that a PR because I'd never used the 115s on shrugs. Went up on weight on calves too....so I'm making some small consistent strength gains, and I can't complain!

My vascularity was probably better today than it has been yet, since coming off of the S4. I think I'm starting to finally dry out some and that is the reason. I also had a pretty clean build day yesterday with much less carbs than normal. My weight was a tad lower today too at 165 to reflect the drying and lower carb intake.

I'm creeping up on the 2 week mark of being on Endosurge and i feel pretty damn good and my performance in the gym mirrors that. Im loving the effects that have come my way so far, and hopefully this trend will continue!

Shoulders/calves/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
80sx14 (PR)
85sx9x7 (PR)
80sx10

BB upright rows
95x10
115x8
105x10x10

DB shrugs
115sx10x10 (PR)
110sx11x10

DB lateral raise
45sx10x10x10x9

Seated calf raise
185x20 (PR)
230x11x10 (PR)
220x14x13
210x15

Leg curls
160x15
190x12
200x10
180x12

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a beast. I am just waiting for someone to jump on the darkside to become a monster.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nice shoulder presses Rick! I'm flat out getting up 70s!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive lateral raises. Maybe it's cause my arms are so long, but that is one movement that I simply can't handle much weight on while maintaining form.
Thanks! My Delts are one of my stronger areas, and it does help that I have a small frame with shorter arms.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the carbs probably a little too hard yesterday, and I look bloated as fock today. Weighed in a little heavy at 167.5 and washed out. Its messing with my head a little mentally with the water retention lately and now the added carb bloat. Its making me think I'm gaining bodyfat when I know I'm not. It just makes a world of difference when I'm dry versus not. I'm not sure yet but I may take some pics this weekend after i get as dry as I can to ease my mind that I haven't lost progress on my bodyfat%.

Cardio/burn day today and much needed to clean up this bloat. I'm not taking any carbs in until tonight where I will probably have a sweet potato and that will be it. Diet will be ultra clean and Cal's kept under 2k

This mornings cardio was running the treadmill @ 8 MPH for 30 minutes. :run:

Total burn 410 Cal's

I plan on more cardio for another 45 minutes this afternoon that should give a great burn today :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts as usual. Man don't sweat it take a hot bath tonight you will be dry tomorrow. You know the drill, and will be happy before the weekend.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a good burn day yesterday, I did look drier but definitely still holding water this morning. I would normally expect after being depleted to be around 164-165 but I was at 166.5 so still holding a couple extra lbs. This is something I might just have to live with until I get done with the Endo and DAA. No biggie at all, just messes with my head but now I know that's what it is so I should be good.

Performance went great today. I didn't set any new PRs but I did match a bunch of them, so strength is staying great where its at. I felt very good too on top of the performance. It was a very good sense of well-being and it made me not want to leave. I'm sure that the Endo probably has a hand in that as my test levels are increasing. Whatever it is its pretty nice.

Got my bloodwork back yesterday and the results are very good. I won't go into details right now, but I will try and get that info up sometime this weekend and I think it is pretty interesting that I'm sure many considering sarms will enjoy :)

Quads/arms

Smith Squats
90x20
180x15
250x8x8
230x10x10
200x12
180x15

Leg extension
160x10x10x10x10

Alternate DB curls
50sx12
60sx9x8
50sx11

Ez bar curls
85x12
95x10
105x8
85x12

DB preachers
50x12
55x10x9
50x11

Weighted dips
BW + 90x16
BW + 135x8x7
BW + 90x13

Skull crushers
85x15
105x10x9
85x11

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update. Been busier than sh1t this weekend with no real time to update. My weight is still up despite having the last couple days as burn days. I've been around 167 for the most part. The funny thing is that I think my bodyfat may have even dropped just a tad. So I am definitely holding quite a bit of water, but I'm starting to think there may because little growth in there too from my appearance, but until I really dry out i won't know. That will also give me a better read on bodyfat progress.

Did an hour of cardio yesterday and another hour today. Both days Cal's have been around 2k.

Identical cardio both days as well

Started off running at 8-8.5 MPH for 30 minutes, followed by incline walking 30 minutes 3.5 MPH @ 10%

Total burn: around 950-1k both days

I didn't get a chance to post that bloodwork up but I will try to get to it soon ;)

Back to the gym to kill the iron tomorrow :sgrin: