RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick, does your gym have plate-loaded machines (Hammer Strength, for example) or machines with the weight-stack built into them?
Yeh those are basically hammer strength (plate loaded) machines that I was doing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving the stories Chris....lol. Luckily I haven't had anything even remotely close like that happen to me!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dried just a tad since yesterday and my weight came down a couple lbs to 166. I did look to be holding a lot less water, but still looking VERY full. Pumps were huge today, and vascularity was better than yesterday, but still not near as good as when I'm real dry. It was still nice to see that i cleaned up some of the weekend damage.

Workout went pretty good. Nothing earth shattering but still a decent workout.

Back/Biceps

Tbar rows seated
180x12
225x8
205x10x9
190x10

Tbar rows (bent over close grip)
180x12
205x10x9
180x11

Lat pulldowns (close grip)
180x10
190x9
200x8
190x9

Dorsiflexor
285x10x9
270x12x12

DB hammer curls
50sx12x11x11x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, sounds like you will be looking great for your final pics.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

When I was 12 they were building a new school over by where I lived. We all went over there and road our bikes on the mounds of dirt they made while leveling the area for the school. We lived in a valley at the time so they had to move a lot of earth to get a flat spot big enough for a school... Well the workers saw all of use over the trying to ride these hills and they decided to come over during a lunch and make us a little make shift BMX track, built the piles up, ran over them to smooth them out a bit. So they would come over during their lunch and watch us ride for entertainment. Of course we all tried to show out for them and I decided I was going to jump from one hill to the next on my bike. The hills were probably 10-12 feet apart and the first one was about 8 feet high the second one about 6 ft. Well I went as fast as i could and launched myself of the first hill, thinking I was going to make it. I landed front tire first about a foot and a half from the top of the hill. I hit so hard my goose neck stripped, my handlebars went straight forward, pulling me full force nut sack first right into the square custom gooseneck I had. OMFG!!!! It hurt so bad, when I finally was able to stand up I had blood coming through the pants on the right side of my crotch. I hit the gooseneck so hard my nut was huge and my sack was split open. I can not even begin to tell you how much that hurt and how frightened I was. I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!
I'm kinda lost for words Kleen. F that. Glad ur was you not me tho :)

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!
Jeez Mom....
Thats the **** that hockey goalies usually have happen trying to cover both corners, cup leaves an area exposed, puck smacks scrotum, scrotum gets degloved! Havent seen that with a bicycle tho. How off topic i this thread? "RickRock sends Natty Test Levels Through The Roof With A Busted Nutsack!" lololol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
See what I started???

I had a guy at the gym watch me do dips with the chains and he asked if I liked doing them with the chains instead of the belt. I told him the story and let him know the belt and I broke up....for good. He didn't even laugh, he looked all weird and said he understood why I only used chains.

For the record, my balls have never been bloody. Not sure why you all care, but just in case you do.

Wait, I take that back. I was banging this chic and she was on her period. When I got done my whole midsection looked like I was a tractor trailer that hit a deer going 90mph. My everything was bloody and I needed a garden hose....luckily this process did not endanger my balls and the blood wasn't mine :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeez Mom....
Thats the **** that hockey goalies usually have happen trying to cover both corners, cup leaves an area exposed, puck smacks scrotum, scrotum gets degloved! Havent seen that with a bicycle tho. How off topic i this thread? "RickRock sends Natty Test Levels Through The Roof With A Busted Nutsack!" lololol
LMAO!! :rofl:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran out of time to update yesterday, but here is my workout. Nothing special, but a decent workout. I've been having a pain in my wrist/forearm that's kinda hard to pinpoint for a while now and it kinda kept me from going very heavy on some lifts. I'm not sure what caused it or even what it is, but hopefully it will go away soon. I hope I'm not getting arthritis. I think I'm too young for that!

Shoulders/hamstrings

DB shoulder press
80sx12x10x9
75sx11
70sx12

BB upright rows
95x12
105x10x10
95x11

DB lateral raise
45sx10x10x9
40sx11

DB shrugs
105sx12x12x11x10

Leg curls
170x14
190x12
200x10
180x11x11

Today is a burn day. Body composition continues to improve and I'm still drying out which is good. Weight was at 166 yesterday, and I was 165.5 today. I should be around 165 tomorrow and that's around where I want to be this weekend. I will fill up more tomorrow then dry out Saturday and take pics Sunday ;)

This mornings cardio...

15 minutes HIIT on treadmill. First time I tried this....it was 1 minute running @10mph followed by 1 minute walking@3mph. I alternated this for 15 minutes. It worked well and I will probably do it more often! :run:

Then I did 15 minutes jogging at 7.7mph followed by 15 minutes incline walking 3.5mph@10% incline.

It was a great burn for 45 minutes and 650 Cal's! :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, you thought if you dropped .3 off of the 8 mph RUN we wouldn't hound you about calling it a jog???? Unlikely!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you thought if you dropped .3 off of the 8 mph RUN we wouldn't hound you about calling it a jog???? Unlikely!
LMAO...I knew somebody would comment on it!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm just happy nobody commented on my last one. I def stepped over the line, but I live for that sh1t.

.3 slow, huh Rick? Stop being lazy...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See what I started???

I had a guy at the gym watch me do dips with the chains and he asked if I liked doing them with the chains instead of the belt. I told him the story and let him know the belt and I broke up....for good. He didn't even laugh, he looked all weird and said he understood why I only used chains.

For the record, my balls have never been bloody. Not sure why you all care, but just in case you do.

Wait, I take that back. I was banging this chic and she was on her period. When I got done my whole midsection looked like I was a tractor trailer that hit a deer going 90mph. My everything was bloody and I needed a garden hose....luckily this process did not endanger my balls and the blood wasn't mine :)
You mean this one Morry? Not over the line at all... I think most of us have probably earned our Red Wings. That is what they make towels and showers for. LOL funny thing was as soon as I saw "For the record my balls have never been bloody..." I immediately thought about the first time I earned my Red Wings!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just happy nobody commented on my last one. I def stepped over the line, but I live for that sh1t.

.3 slow, huh Rick? Stop being lazy...
Wow!...lol :rofl:

..I don't know how I skipped over that message but somehow I missed it. Definitely not over the line bro. I don't think that us possible for most of us, but then again I'm a sick evil twisted fock :sgrin:

Love the story though. I have a similar one to that where it left a girls bedroom looking like a CSI crime scene...lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As expected, I did dry out some more and my weight was right at 165 like I thought it would be. I looked much better and vascularity was on point. I still wasn't as dry as I'd hoped I'd looked but still much improved.

Workout went great. I was happy with everything on weight. Weighted dips killed my triceps. The last set I did a double drop at 135, 90, and BW that left my arms screaming...

I'm filling up today but will dry out more with diet and cardio this weekend...so hopefully pics will be presentable :fingersx:

Quads/arms

Leg press
8 platesx20
10 platesx15
12 platesx12x12x12x11
10 platesx15
8 platesx16

Leg extension
160x10x10x10x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90 x 15
BW + 135x8x6(drop set)+90x10(drop)BW x20

Skull crushers
105x12
115x10x9
105x11

Alternate DB curls
50sx11
55sx9
50sx10
45sx12

Ez bar curls (close grip)
85x12
95x10
85x11x10

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys, I was busier than sh yesterday and didn't get my review and pics up, but I will try and get it by tomorrow at the latest.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review and pics should be up tonight....hopefully :fingersx:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I started EndoSurge as the major part of a PCT from an 8 week SARMS run of Ostarine/S4, and now that the PCT is over I am very happy with how it went...

I ended PCT at basically the same weight as when I started PCT, though during thus time and while I was on Endosurge I did make some improvements. I did manage to make some PRs during this time, and I have some signs of increased leanness. There is more vascularity in my lower body that is probably the biggest thing I've noticed as far as body composition goes. So....in a nutshell, I maintained everything I had during the SARMS and even made some minor good changes on top of that. No complaints here!!

I felt great the entire time I was on Endosurge. The feeling in the gym was great as well as the performance boost. Probably the most noticeable positive effect that Endosurge had on me was during my sleep. My sleep was outstanding on Endosurge. I would sleep very deeply and would experience some very vivid dreams as well. I'm sure this had a lot to do with its positive effect on GH output. The effects of Endosurge while sleeping is something I miss already!

The only negative I have of Endosurge is the fact that I definitely retained a little water on it. It really wasn't a big deal, and the addition of a mild AI seemed to pretty much take care of that aspect of it. Everything else that Endosurge gave me met or exceeded all my expectations of it. It was a perfect fit for what I used it for, and definitely something I will consider running again.

Thanks again to Kleen and the BPS team for the oppurtunity to try out ENDOSURGE!!

Here are my latest pics at the end of this PCT. Considering I was holding some water in these pics I think they came out fairly decent for the most part. My weight is 166 in these pics

ForumRunner_20120418_055044.png

ForumRunner_20120418_055103.png

ForumRunner_20120418_054908.png

ForumRunner_20120418_054930.png

ForumRunner_20120418_055019.png

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Striations on your chest like that can only mean 5% or very close...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log and review and as always sick pics bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Striations on your chest like that can only mean 5% or very close...
I guess i forgot to post my last bodyfat measurement, but I'm coming up with around 5.5%. When I'm dry it looks much better, as I do have veins coming through that are new in the last few weeks. But those are only visible when I'm pretty dry with a pump. They are branching out all over the arms spidering across the bicep/triceps area and I have them coming up the oblique and sarattus areas too. I'm finally starting to get some pretty sick veins in my quads too. Those have seemed to take forever to really come through

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great pics Rick! holding water and looking like that... amazing.
Yeh I really wish I would have had some pics where I was more dry so you guys could see differences, but it just didn't happen. I've been battling this water for a month now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess i forgot to post my last bodyfat measurement, but I'm coming up with around 5.5%. When I'm dry it looks much better, as I do have veins coming through that are new in the last few weeks. But those are only visible when I'm pretty dry with a pump. They are branching out all over the arms spidering across the bicep/triceps area and I have them coming up the oblique and sarattus areas too. I'm finally starting to get some pretty sick veins in my quads too. Those have seemed to take forever to really come through
Yah and with you drier I probably would have said less than 5 as you know you do tend to measure a bit high on the calipers... based on my experience anyway. I could be off by a percentage too... but calipers can be off more than that.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good work. Great to see your opinion on Endosurge. The sleep aspect of it is missed. Thats for the reminder haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rick thanks for such a good and detailed log. I knew you would do exactly what was needed to show how good EndoSurge actually works when you use it with good nutrition and training.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Great log as always Rick. Looking fantastic too. It's nothing short of incredible that you've managed to maintain and improve during PCT. It just so happens that I received my endosurge in the mail just yesterday. Looking forward to your next log.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log as always Rick. Looking fantastic too. It's nothing short of incredible that you've managed to maintain and improve during PCT. It just so happens that I received my endosurge in the mail just yesterday. Looking forward to your next log.
Well make sure to let us know what you think of it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review bud and lookin beastly in those pictures! Glad that Endosurge worked well for you, i knew it would though, its a very versatile and potent supplement!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review bud and lookin beastly in those pictures! Glad that Endosurge worked well for you, i knew it would though, its a very versatile and potent supplement!
AMEN!