RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today went pretty decent. For the first time I actually looked dry in quite a while. My weight was 165. I burned a lot of Cal's this weekend through cardio and yard work and also kept the diet in check so I'm sure that is the reason.

Performance wise it went well. Strength has seemed to level off somewhat, but I'm still maintaining the same weight and reps that were PRs in previous weeks. I knew I couldn't set PRs forever....lol

I know this may sound strange, but I know my libido has to be climbing big time right now. I'm getting wood in the middle of the night and waking up with them. I also catch myself thinking sexual thoughts all day long which isn't like me. Hopefully I can get a libido confirmation soon, but I do have a 10 month old c o c k blocker in the house so may have to be the weekend...lol :poke:

Chest/triceps

BB flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
265x5
235x9
225x10

Smith incline
160x10
170x8
160x9
150x10
140x11

DB flyes
50sx12
55sx10x10x9
50sx10

Rope triceps push Downs
150x9
140x10x9 (superset with BW dips to failure)
130x11

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Libido check!!!

Have you considered slipping a little Jack in the bottle? My mom drugged me all the time as a baby. I'm sure it was so my folks could bump uglies....

Wait, nasty. I'm going to puke.

Nice workout bro! Keep it up. You'll hit plenty of PRs here in a couple of months.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido check!!!

Have you considered slipping a little Jack in the bottle? My mom drugged me all the time as a baby. I'm sure it was so my folks could bump uglies....

Wait, nasty. I'm going to puke.

Nice workout bro! Keep it up. You'll hit plenty of PRs here in a couple of months.

You are right about that. In June things will get......interesting :sgrin:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a damn good workout today. Today was the strongest I've seen my back lifts for a while. My first light set of tbars went real easy and my heavy set of 225 I did 10 times which is a pr match. I haven't been able to get more than 8 the last few weeks. Everything else stayed pretty string as well, and I was very pleased with performance

Body composition looked as good as ever today also. Very big and full and very lean. The carbs yesterday really allowed some great pumps and pretty insane vascularity. Pretty happy where I'm at right now all things considered.

Endosurge has been giving me some pretty vivid dreams. Its pretty insane, but its like going to the movies at nite when I sleep. I wake up each morning and go "whoa!" I'm actually enjoying that aspect quite a bit, and I look forward to what the next bout of dreams bring each nite :shocked:

Back/biceps

Tbar rows (seated)
180x15 (PR)
225x10x9
215x10
205x11

Dorsiflexor
285x10
300x10
315x8
300x10

Cable rows
180x10x10x10x10

Lat pulldowns
180x10x10x10x10

DB hammer curls
50sx11x11x10x10

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I've noticed that I'm having more vivid dreams on cycle. More graphic, I seem to be getting into a lot of fights and such and I remember greater details. Interesting stuff.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No big deal Resolve, Rick was talking about how intense the dreams from Endo were, so the comment is still relevant to the conversation.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No big deal Resolve, Rick was talking about how intense the dreams from Endo were, so the comment is still relevant to the conversation.
Yeh, the dream thing has been pretty cool. My recovery seems to be going very well from what i can tell. I have all the signs that my test is increasing. Higher libido, larger loads, better feeling and performance in the gym, and increased testicular size. I would say everything is going well.

I didn't get to update my workout from yesterday and I don't have my notes but it was more of the same from what it has been. Matching previous weeks PRs and all around good workout. Today is a burn day so I'm hitting the cardio hard and keeping the diet in check.

Treadmill 30 minutes jogging 8 MPH

Elliptical 15 minutes HIIT

Total burn 610 Cal's

I may do some more tonight that will probably be incline treadmill walking.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it is doing its thing for sure. YOu and your 8mph "jogs" that is a run man, that is what a 7:30 mile, nope you don't call that a jog...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it is doing its thing for sure. YOu and your 8mph "jogs" that is a run man, that is what a 7:30 mile, nope you don't call that a jog...
Lol.....yeh I guess its more of a "run", but it feels kinda like a jog to me somewhat because when I want to "run" I will set the speed to 8.5-9 MPH for 20-25 minutes or so. Last Sunday I wanted to see how fast I could get 5k (3.2 miles) in so I went for it and got it in 21:37!!! :run:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is pretty intense man. My best time in a PT Test for 2 miles was 13:32 but I couldn't even walk after that. Just gassed completely out. I am a sprinter naturally, not a distance guy so that was me leaving my all. I fell down almost as soon as I passed the finish line because I was sprinting the last 50 yards and just fell out when I started trying to slow myself back down.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is pretty intense man. My best time in a PT Test for 2 miles was 13:32 but I couldn't even walk after that. Just gassed completely out. I am a sprinter naturally, not a distance guy so that was me leaving my all. I fell down almost as soon as I passed the finish line because I was sprinting the last 50 yards and just fell out when I started trying to slow myself back down.
That is a damn good time for a 2 mile. Its taken me a while to get my endurance to this level, but I'm pretty happy with how far its come. I'm pretty much better now than what I could do 20 years ago in high school

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Those times are incredible. I'm not even close to being in that good of shape. Kleen and Rick, you guys are nuts.
I'll stick with my swimming for now.....
I do love how Rick calls 8mph a focking jog....Wtf kind of jog is that??? "Jogging" away from the police??;

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a 22:30 5k once which is about 3 miles or so... In high school I did a 5:25 mile which freaked out a lot of people as my previous timed mile was 2 minutes slower. I was in much better shape cuz it was mid football season but I was still around 225... I was high on mushrooms too and didn't feel all that tired... sprinted the last 100 yards :) yah ... I always was a crazy fugger...I'm actually much much tamer in my old age...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a 22:30 5k once which is about 3 miles or so... In high school I did a 5:25 mile which freaked out a lot of people as my previous timed mile was 2 minutes slower. I was in much better shape cuz it was mid football season but I was still around 225... I was high on mushrooms too and didn't feel all that tired... sprinted the last 100 yards :) yah ... I always was a crazy fugger...I'm actually much much tamer in my old age...
LMAO@Doug running while on "shrooms" :run: :laugh:

Where you hallucinating any, thinking some fairies were chasing you or something, contributing to the good time?! :rofl:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those times are incredible. I'm not even close to being in that good of shape. Kleen and Rick, you guys are nuts.
I do love how Rick calls 8mph a focking jog....Wtf kind of jog is that??? "Jogging" away from the police??;
Swimming is no walk in the park man. I can swim, but not for very long before I get too winded and start sinking

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swimming would kick my ass even though I should just float right now haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow running on shrooms. I probably had too much, but that was a bad ride for me. Everything felt weird so I could imagine running didn't hurt even when going past your normal limits.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well guys my fast time was a PT test after boot camp, AIT Training and Jump School so I was 19, weighed in at 178 lbs and wore 29 inch waist pants. I would be hard pressed to do 2 miles in 22 minutes right about now. As a matter of fact I think when I was running more about 2 years ago I was running an average of around a 9.5 minute miles cuz I would finish just under 30 minutes. That was outside on the road though not on a treadmill.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good workout today. I felt great and did hit some nice numbers on my arm work without pushing too hard.

My weight was up a little this morning to 167 which was a little strange following the good burn day. I didn't look like I was holding a lot of water, and actually looked quite lean. Possibly I could be adding in some LBM lately. I don't know but my weight has been consistently been up for a good while and I don't seem to be gaining bodyfat.

I will be doing a burn day tomorrow to clean up, and then Sunday is Easter. Its normally a burn day, but the diet will be off that day because of family and the Holiday.

Hope everyone has a great Easter!!

Quads/arms

Squats
135x15
225x12
245x10x9
225x12x11

Leg extension
160x10x10x10

Weighted dips
BW + 90x15
BW + 135x7
BW + 90x13x12

Skull crushers
95x13
105x10x10x9

Alternate DB curls
50sx12
55sx10x10
50sx11

BB curls
95x10
105x9x8
95x10

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Repped for weighted dips with 135lbs, jesus....
DB or plates? Think my boys would be nervous around those plates haha.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I think he uses plates.

I love chains!!! Grab three of them bitches and rip off 18-20!!!

You have seen his avitar, right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep....I use plates. Grab 3 45s and go to town!!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Haha can't wait to work my back up to using chains. Haven't done dips for 2 months - cracked olecranon- but now i have a new goal to work towards !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep....I use plates. Grab 3 45s and go to town!!
Hey my joints are feeling much better these days... maybe I could start using weighted dibs again... :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Hey my joints are feeling much better these days... maybe I could start using weighted dibs again... :)
I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

Chains for me now...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say if you are feeling great, then go for it! As with anything just start low and work your way up. I absolutely love weighted dips. Nothing seems to hit my triceps as hard as they do. DOMS are a lot more prevelant after a day of doing them

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've pinched my c o c k with a 100lb plate on there. I just wanted to scream. Worst pain I've ever experienced in the gym and I've had a heavy lat pull down bar fall and split my head open....

Chains for me now...
Holy fock Morry. That hurts me just thinking about it. :shocked: :nutkick:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chains for me now...
Ouch ... not that's not motivational at all Morry... :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....this morning I knew there would be some damage from yesterdays Easter dinner, as my macros were very lopsided. I probably had 300-400g of carbs and not much over 100g of protein. So today I looked very full, but bloated nonetheless. My weight was up to 168 despite doing an hour of cardio yesterday burning 1k Cal's. No biggie....just have some cleaning up to do...

This is my last week of Endosurge, so I will plan on having a full final review with pics this weekend. For those pics I'm going to try and clean up this week and try and fight the water retention I've been battling this whole time. So I may do just some light cardio each night of incline treadmill, even on workout days while scaling some of the carbs back a little too. This should clean me up by the weekend, and I really have been feeling I need to do this anyways after a good 3-4 weeks of higher Cal's overall.

My workout went very well today.Felt great and hit quite a few PRs. I Opted to do all machine work today. Something i havent done in quite some time. These numbers are not as big of a deal as they look though, because its been quite a while since I've done any of these towards the beginning of the workout when I'm more fresh and less fatigued. I'm still very happy with the lifts though.

Chest/triceps

Chest press machine
180x20 (PR)
225x15 (PR)
270x11x10x9 (PR)
250x10

Incline press machine
135x12 (PR)
145x11 (PR)
155x10 (PR
145x10
135x11

Decline press machine
225x12x11x11x10

Cable flyes
80x11x10
70x11

Rope push Downs
140x11x11x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PR's on these kinds of lifts are not only from strength gains but power ... joints have to be holding out pretty well.. you're livin the dream...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent love seeing PR's all throughout a PCT. I can't wait to see how you look after peaking this week.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chains for me now...
This is the most painful post I've ever read!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually extended the chain on my dip belt 4-5 inches to avoid this. Yes it kind of swings and makes the lift unstable but that just adds another dimension to the lift really.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually extended the chain on my dip belt 4-5 inches to avoid this. Yes it kind of swings and makes the lift unstable but that just adds another dimension to the lift really.
Yah the chain I use seemed long enough can't imagine that happening

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I can't use a belt.....I'm physiologically focked

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hit myself in the nuts with 3 plates once while trying to pull the belt up, it was stuck on my big all ass and I tried to do a little hop to get the belt over it and wham 3 plates right in the nuts! Ughhh, It took everything I had not to puke, my workout partner was all laughing his ass off at me and I was ready to mutilate him for it. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, not even the worst thing I have had happen to my nuts. LOL

When I was 12 they were building a new school over by where I lived. We all went over there and road our bikes on the mounds of dirt they made while leveling the area for the school. We lived in a valley at the time so they had to move a lot of earth to get a flat spot big enough for a school... Well the workers saw all of use over the trying to ride these hills and they decided to come over during a lunch and make us a little make shift BMX track, built the piles up, ran over them to smooth them out a bit. So they would come over during their lunch and watch us ride for entertainment. Of course we all tried to show out for them and I decided I was going to jump from one hill to the next on my bike. The hills were probably 10-12 feet apart and the first one was about 8 feet high the second one about 6 ft. Well I went as fast as i could and launched myself of the first hill, thinking I was going to make it. I landed front tire first about a foot and a half from the top of the hill. I hit so hard my goose neck stripped, my handlebars went straight forward, pulling me full force nut sack first right into the square custom gooseneck I had. OMFG!!!! It hurt so bad, when I finally was able to stand up I had blood coming through the pants on the right side of my crotch. I hit the gooseneck so hard my nut was huge and my sack was split open. I can not even begin to tell you how much that hurt and how frightened I was. I was 12 years old, bleeding testicles, and a broken bike I have to push 2 miles to get home, all the while bleeding and throbbing. Then my Mom wants to put ice on it. WTF!?!?!