Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.8%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how do u guys do deload weeks if at all?
    deload week is always a good idea, specially when the joints start hurting!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

today i did quads/shoulders...not exactly sue how longi spent in tehe but it was a while.....workout was al ittle shaky towads the end, i jsut felt drained.....dunno if its low glycogen or what....also appetite was huge today, again, not sure why, didntsleep much yest, maybe thats teh reasons for all this.......
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    deload week is always a good idea, specially when the joints start hurting!
    totally Karl

today i did quads/shoulders...not exactly sue how longi spent in tehe but it was a while.....workout was al ittle shaky towads the end, i jsut felt drained.....dunno if its low glycogen or what....also appetite was huge today, again, not sure why, didntsleep much yest, maybe thats teh reasons for all this.......
    eat more ! lol

are you getting bloodwork during your daa run anytime soon?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    totally Karl

eat more ! lol

are you getting bloodwork during your daa run anytime soon?

ive been tryin to get a hold of my doc but he has not been answering me :-(
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

today was chest/arms....but i havent done an abs ina whle so i wanted to get some of thsoe in too.......only problem was i sent way too much tiem on chet and only had time for two tri exercises and one bi execise and onlyrope curls and leg raises........ for chest i did 5 sets of 6 witha pause on teh chest to develop some power/trength in the bottom part of the motion which is my weakest part

net was explosive band benches jsut 6 ets of 6 light weight, trying to get some explosiveness...then did DB incline, weighted dips, decline bench, banded incline hammer press, cable cross overs, and what i call "stretch" d flys, is jsut doing a littel pulse rep at a full stretch, gives a geat pumpa dn keeps teh tension on the muscle longer..........

for bis i did 4 sets of a reverse drop set on cable curls , 30,40,50 lbs........also 3 sets of 5 negatives of standing barbell curls......for tris i did banded smith machine CG bench pess which really fries teh tris because teh weight is the heaviest right when the tris take over.....then did some one arm neutal grip DB ext. failing and then givin forced reps but still contolling the negative

for abs i did rope cucnhes for upper abs and leg raises for lowe abs, didnt get a good lower ab focus cuz iw as rushing which upsets me cuz i really wanna work on my lowr abs but i have a hard to focusing in on them........the rope crunches were heavy ut still got a squeeze on every rep for 4 sets 10-15 witha drop on the last set..... strenth was up on the first bench exercise but i think teh eplosive band bench tired me ou a little bit because soem of my weights were downa fter that (didnt do those last week) still had a good mind muscle connection today....been using N.O. ignite 2 from finalex, effing love the stuff!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

im thinking of sticking with this split....back/hams, chest/arms, quads/shoulders........I like that I can split up the legs, but i find im in the gym longer and then i dont get to abs or calves..........any suggestions?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

im thinking of sticking with this split....back/hams, chest/arms, quads/shoulders........I like that I can split up the legs, but i find im in the gym longer and then i dont get to abs or calves..........any suggestions?
    once a week would work its simple and works or just try that split
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

todays workout started off slow (quads/shoulders), but ended real good...... about 3 second eccentric one second concentric no pause.....burned for sure......weights were up for shoulders.....quads were iffy ........... interested to see how the legs feel tomorrow to pull deads since i got back/hams
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

So, how are your legs feeling today?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

quads are sore but deads felt great.....did hams before back (afte deads) and felt great the whoel workout..... did RDLs, seated leg curls, lying ham curls ( heels out and in) good mornings, and wide stnace smith squts, for back i did tbar, bent over rows, 1 arm rows and 1 arm low cable rows.....solid workout for sure!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

No cardio?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

actually i did some this morning lol, had to study and i cant jsut read my organic chemistry ext book just sitting around, i get too tired
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Forgot to ask this early on...
    You running any type of AI with/after this?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

actually i did some this morning lol, had to study and i cant jsut read my organic chemistry ext book just sitting around, i get too tired
    Get it on books on tape then do both ;-) I am kidding about that but I do remember that some of the LSU football players had some of their textbooks on tapes that someone had read line by line of.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Get it on books on tape then do both ;-) I am kidding about that but I do remember that some of the LSU football players had some of their textbooks on tapes that someone had read line by line of.
    that woudl be cool
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    Forgot to ask this early on...
    You running any type of AI with/after this?
    nope.......should i? what would u recommend, only problem is i dont reall ymake any test on ym own as it is so i dunno how i woudlo get hut down or anything
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

wondering what your test levels are like

how are you feeling/looking?

how is strength ?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

strength has been up, nothing crazy but up, honestly ive felt retty run down untill i get lots of caffiene and preworkout in me then im usually fine, im also doing alittle bit of a deload for prolly the next week, jsut not going to failure and focusing on a little higher reps, first workout today with quads shoulders was still pretty intense, using slow negative and perfect form even with low weights , felt really good.....
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

nope.......should i? what would u recommend, only problem is i dont reall ymake any test on ym own as it is so i dunno how i woudlo get hut down or anything
    I completely forgot that you were rocking with the DAA to elevate low test. Your doc would be the best one to answer that question probably.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

i go to see an endo at the end of this month, rettty sure hes gonna try me on clomid.....tried it before at a lower dose did nothing so hoefully a larger dose will get me producing again
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

i go to see an endo at the end of this month, rettty sure hes gonna try me on clomid.....tried it before at a lower dose did nothing so hoefully a larger dose will get me producing again
    what dose? 50 mgs is recommended
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

only 25....will robably be 50 this time though......should be getting loodwork this week btw as long as my doc sends me the script
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

only 25....will robably be 50 this time though......should be getting loodwork this week btw as long as my doc sends me the script
    Keep us informed.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

i will......also, i will roabbly be gettin bloodwork done in the next few days....got a long list of thests being done from my doc
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

so ive been doing a bit of a deload, lighter weights real slow negatives, good contractions, weights are suer light but it isreally hard, this is crazy, so teh deload is turnign out to be jsut a mind oeneer i guess, ivebeen getting rettysore andi do no intensity techiniques like RPor dros or Suersets and rarely hit failure, but im still getting sore and feeling extremely umped, really liking this, amybe ill kee up on this for a while..........see what happens....original plans were to take cals down to 3000 but with how these workouts are feeling imgonna bump it up to 3500 (was at 3600) at full intensity) so maybe ill ut on some weight ...............
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

Good work so far man! The bloods will help tell the story, hopefully an addition will help out your levels. As for being stronger on other movements, in my opinion that sounds like a recovery/diet issue that might have happened. Ex. i used to train tri's 2 days before chest and i noticed a drastic difference in my bench press including lockout + a lot of elbow strain.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

i gave blood today s hopefully ill have some results fr you guys by next week...also i go to see an endo on monday, my gues is that I will probably be starting 50 mgs/day of clomid, I do not think I have very much test right now if any at all, always tired and lose mtivation until I get myself physced up and take my preworkout, once i do that and work out I usually feel great the rest of the day
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

thought id fill everyone in on my bloodwork....got some of it back, total test was 130 :-( but....this is by far teh highest its been with no gel or anythign so teh DAA has got to be doing something, however i start clomid tonight....5 days at 50 mgs, then 5 days later get bloodwork, if i still dotn have any T or LH im on gel or injections for the rest of my life...........
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

thought id fill everyone in on my bloodwork....got some of it back, total test was 130 :-( but....this is by far teh highest its been with no gel or anythign so teh DAA has got to be doing something, however i start clomid tonight....5 days at 50 mgs, then 5 days later get bloodwork, if i still dotn have any T or LH im on gel or injections for the rest of my life...........
    Wow man, had a guy complaining about low test at work today he is at like 240 or so and thinks he has it bad. Let us know how it works for you man! Keep up the good work!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

thanks.....anyone have any suggestions on ways to still built muscle with no T lol ....hopefully ill start producin again out of some miracle, if not, cant wait to get soem gel again, my test was 800 on that stuff!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.17%

thanks.....anyone have any suggestions on ways to still built muscle with no T lol ....hopefully ill start producin again out of some miracle, if not, cant wait to get soem gel again, my test was 800 on that stuff!
    Crazy Bro. Luckily you can still build with low T. Just you have to really keep diet and training on point.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

yea...thanks man, ill keep everyone updted, only one more day of clomid left, hoping for the best.......... hard to burn fat on low t too......stinks for bulking leanly lol, im thinkin of tryin out some raspberry ketones to keep the fat gain at bay........
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

how long has it been since you came off that long hrt/trt run?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

at least 2 months now.....all done iwth my clomid.........bloodwork on thursday doctors the week after
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.95%

I started my AI-DAA 2 days ago, should be feeling the effects by the end of this week Love this stuff, my Stoked should be here too. Time for a diet log and lean up!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I started my AI-DAA 2 days ago, should be feeling the effects by the end of this week Love this stuff, my Stoked should be here too. Time for a diet log and lean up!
    gonna kill it.......some more lol
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.77%

Keep us in the loop, MKretz. I hope things continue to move in the right direction...maybe a little more quickly, for your sake, though.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

thanks alot, i will def. keep everyone updated, thank you for the concern it really makes a difference
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

after being on hormone replacement for a long time, and you have been on a long time right Marty?

it can take 4 months to just get back to normal. If done right, very scientific and knowledgeable , I say 1 month, for the average person

this means hcg on cycle(if cycle is longer rthan 6-8 weeks)
    11-oxo or 11-keto done 2-3 weeks after the cycle as a "bridge"
    daa ran straight though cycle and pct(yes this helps in my opinion)
    a serm for pct for 1-4 weeks
    low dosed ai weeks 4-8
    cortisol control during pct
    a free testosterone booster like testopro starting in week 4 and going to at least week 12
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

so do u think that if the doc wants to put me on trt i should wait and try ur protocol first?

Similar Forum Threads

1. MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL!
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 01:25 AM
  4. mkretz on the comback trail with HGHpro!
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:49 PM
  5. gettin WYKED with mkretz!
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:57 AM