• RockStar
  • Established
No cardio? :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually i did some this morning lol, had to study and i cant jsut read my organic chemistry ext book just sitting around, i get too tired

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Forgot to ask this early on...
You running any type of AI with/after this?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
actually i did some this morning lol, had to study and i cant jsut read my organic chemistry ext book just sitting around, i get too tired
Get it on books on tape then do both ;-) I am kidding about that but I do remember that some of the LSU football players had some of their textbooks on tapes that someone had read line by line of.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to ask this early on...
You running any type of AI with/after this?
nope.......should i? what would u recommend, only problem is i dont reall ymake any test on ym own as it is so i dunno how i woudlo get hut down or anything

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wondering what your test levels are like

how are you feeling/looking?

how is strength ?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strength has been up, nothing crazy but up, honestly ive felt retty run down untill i get lots of caffiene and preworkout in me then im usually fine, im also doing alittle bit of a deload for prolly the next week, jsut not going to failure and focusing on a little higher reps, first workout today with quads shoulders was still pretty intense, using slow negative and perfect form even with low weights , felt really good.....

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
nope.......should i? what would u recommend, only problem is i dont reall ymake any test on ym own as it is so i dunno how i woudlo get hut down or anything
I completely forgot that you were rocking with the DAA to elevate low test. Your doc would be the best one to answer that question probably.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i go to see an endo at the end of this month, rettty sure hes gonna try me on clomid.....tried it before at a lower dose did nothing so hoefully a larger dose will get me producing again

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i go to see an endo at the end of this month, rettty sure hes gonna try me on clomid.....tried it before at a lower dose did nothing so hoefully a larger dose will get me producing again
what dose? 50 mgs is recommended

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only 25....will robably be 50 this time though......should be getting loodwork this week btw as long as my doc sends me the script

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
only 25....will robably be 50 this time though......should be getting loodwork this week btw as long as my doc sends me the script
Keep us informed.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will......also, i will roabbly be gettin bloodwork done in the next few days....got a long list of thests being done from my doc

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so ive been doing a bit of a deload, lighter weights real slow negatives, good contractions, weights are suer light but it isreally hard, this is crazy, so teh deload is turnign out to be jsut a mind oeneer i guess, ivebeen getting rettysore andi do no intensity techiniques like RPor dros or Suersets and rarely hit failure, but im still getting sore and feeling extremely umped, really liking this, amybe ill kee up on this for a while..........see what happens....original plans were to take cals down to 3000 but with how these workouts are feeling imgonna bump it up to 3500 (was at 3600) at full intensity) so maybe ill ut on some weight ...............

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Good work so far man! The bloods will help tell the story, hopefully an addition will help out your levels. As for being stronger on other movements, in my opinion that sounds like a recovery/diet issue that might have happened. Ex. i used to train tri's 2 days before chest and i noticed a drastic difference in my bench press including lockout + a lot of elbow strain.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gave blood today s hopefully ill have some results fr you guys by next week...also i go to see an endo on monday, my gues is that I will probably be starting 50 mgs/day of clomid, I do not think I have very much test right now if any at all, always tired and lose mtivation until I get myself physced up and take my preworkout, once i do that and work out I usually feel great the rest of the day

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thought id fill everyone in on my bloodwork....got some of it back, total test was 130 :-( but....this is by far teh highest its been with no gel or anythign so teh DAA has got to be doing something, however i start clomid tonight....5 days at 50 mgs, then 5 days later get bloodwork, if i still dotn have any T or LH im on gel or injections for the rest of my life...........

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thought id fill everyone in on my bloodwork....got some of it back, total test was 130 :-( but....this is by far teh highest its been with no gel or anythign so teh DAA has got to be doing something, however i start clomid tonight....5 days at 50 mgs, then 5 days later get bloodwork, if i still dotn have any T or LH im on gel or injections for the rest of my life...........
Wow man, had a guy complaining about low test at work today he is at like 240 or so and thinks he has it bad. Let us know how it works for you man! Keep up the good work!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks.....anyone have any suggestions on ways to still built muscle with no T lol ....hopefully ill start producin again out of some miracle, if not, cant wait to get soem gel again, my test was 800 on that stuff!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
thanks.....anyone have any suggestions on ways to still built muscle with no T lol ....hopefully ill start producin again out of some miracle, if not, cant wait to get soem gel again, my test was 800 on that stuff!
Crazy Bro. Luckily you can still build with low T. Just you have to really keep diet and training on point.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea...thanks man, ill keep everyone updted, only one more day of clomid left, hoping for the best.......... hard to burn fat on low t too......stinks for bulking leanly lol, im thinkin of tryin out some raspberry ketones to keep the fat gain at bay........

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long has it been since you came off that long hrt/trt run?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at least 2 months now.....all done iwth my clomid.........bloodwork on thursday doctors the week after

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I started my AI-DAA 2 days ago, should be feeling the effects by the end of this week :D Love this stuff, my Stoked should be here too. Time for a diet log and lean up!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started my AI-DAA 2 days ago, should be feeling the effects by the end of this week :D Love this stuff, my Stoked should be here too. Time for a diet log and lean up!
gonna kill it.......some more lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us in the loop, MKretz. I hope things continue to move in the right direction...maybe a little more quickly, for your sake, though. :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot, i will def. keep everyone updated, thank you for the concern it really makes a difference

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after being on hormone replacement for a long time, and you have been on a long time right Marty?

it can take 4 months to just get back to normal. If done right, very scientific and knowledgeable , I say 1 month, for the average person

this means hcg on cycle(if cycle is longer rthan 6-8 weeks)
11-oxo or 11-keto done 2-3 weeks after the cycle as a "bridge"
daa ran straight though cycle and pct(yes this helps in my opinion)
a serm for pct for 1-4 weeks
low dosed ai weeks 4-8
cortisol control during pct
a free testosterone booster like testopro starting in week 4 and going to at least week 12

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so do u think that if the doc wants to put me on trt i should wait and try ur protocol first?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i def nt wannabe on it fr life...............so ive been on daa for a while, what else should i get? and is it all stuff i can get legally and off the internet fr relatively cheap?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres a little question, blodwork shows my ldl is high (179), and so is hdl 113! still that menas my total cholesteral is oer 300! im only 22...i eat 3 eggs a day, use cocnut oil, olive oil, peanut butter, no bad fats, teh fattiest beef i eat is 90/10, i try to eat at least a serving of red meat a day along with the 3 eggs, the only saturated fats i relaly eat besides the meat and cocnut oil is a littel cheese here and there.......any idea why this might be? thanks

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i def nt wannabe on it fr life...............so ive been on daa for a while, what else should i get? and is it all stuff i can get legally and off the internet fr relatively cheap?

heres a little question, blodwork shows my ldl is high (179), and so is hdl 113! still that menas my total cholesteral is oer 300! im only 22...i eat 3 eggs a day, use cocnut oil, olive oil, peanut butter, no bad fats, teh fattiest beef i eat is 90/10, i try to eat at least a serving of red meat a day along with the 3 eggs, the only saturated fats i relaly eat besides the meat and cocnut oil is a littel cheese here and there.......any idea why this might be? thanks
do what it takes to get healthy.

DO YOU OR HAVE YOU USED ANY OVER THE COUNTER "PROHORMONES"?

have you used any aromatize inhibitors? they riase bad cholesterol(ldl) if it means cutting chhese and red meat and aN EGG , DO WHAT IT TAKES

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not taken any prohormones or anythign like that....ive been taking supersapnoins and DAA dunno if those do anything, I think I am going to cut red meat to once or twice a week instead of eery ay and cut an egg out and lower cheese although i dont eat that much, I eat so much eggs and red meat cuz they are supposed to help with musclebuilding...........at least my HDL was reall yhigh and triglycerides were normal

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exact products would u recommend for my natural test boosting stack to get myself to produce? I have erase pro, anabeta, endosurge.......also my cortisol was very high..... thanks for all your help john!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what exact products would u recommend for my natural test boosting stack to get myself to produce? I have erase pro, anabeta, endosurge.......also my cortisol was very high..... thanks for all your help john!
daa, testopro, maybe a serm. I wouldnt use an ai because they bad ldl cholestrol worse, a serm makes it better

not sure what anabeta or endodurge is..if they are test booster and coritsol lowerers, they are worth a try

I would look into a cortisol controller like 7-spray , lean extreme, or maybe 7-keto-dhea

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u give me exactly what to duse and ill get it lol im trusting u brotha! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i went back to the doc...test was up to 150..... whppdie do lol but he is putting me on clomid again for 15 days this time........

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quads and arms!

squat (do them with a 2.5 plate under my heels) - i feel this helps me to keep my hips under me and keep the tension on my quads....weights were a little lower than last time but i felt it in my quads more so im happy

185x8
195x8
205x8
215x6 short rest +2
225 RP to 10
265x1
155x10 drop 135x10

leg ext ( as a pre exhaust for the rest of the workout)

125x15
135x15
140x12
140x11 drop 100x10 85x15

machine leg press - weights go by #s

14x15
16x15
18(stack)x12
18x11 drop 14 x 10 11x25 all of the drop sets for each eercise are follwed by flexing and squeezing hte muscle and then stretching t flush it with blood

hack squat

80x15
90x15
100x12
105x10 drop 70 x 7 50x10

leg ext FST-7 ( 7 sets of 12-15 30 second rest....65lbs....quads burned sooo bad

preacher curl (over the other side of the preacher so arms go str8 at bottom for full stretch) - with str8 bar

50x7
50x7
50x7
50x6 drop 30x15

standing twist curl

20x15
25x12
25x10+2 cheat drop 20 x 12 15x25

incline curl machine - weights go by #s again, its the hoist brand machine

4x15
5x12
5x11 drop 4x12

str8 bar cable pressdown

50x8
55x7
55x7
55x7 drop 40 x 12

db overhead - pperfectfor slow negatives full stretch - akes it so much harder , elbows close

40x15
45x13
50x10
50x10 drop 35x15

superset with bench dip 4 x as many

fcus and pumps were incredible extremely intense workut, one of those workouts where u just feel like a god while ur doin it and when ur done!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend doing your research. Coming off trt for a long time, it takes a long time to recover back to normal

daa works at 3 grams a day
a serm (nolva, clomid torm) works
testopro helps with free testosterone I think
a certain grade of longjack boosts test-you would have to do more research on this
an ai boosts test

pick your options

nice squats. Keep up the good work your putting in Marty

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks john!....well im gonna be on clomid for another 15 days thn we will get it checked again and I will keep taking DAA

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was back and hams.....went to a different gym wher ei knew they had some different machines i wanted to try out for glutes and hams.....unfortunately they also like to yell at you for making noise when doing deadlifts....schmuks

my lower back was bothing me to begin with so i did a couple exttra sets of deads with lighter weights and really controlling the negative so i didnt get kicked out

225x6
245x6
255x6
265x6
265x6
275x6

RDL - again took it a little lighter cuz of my back but these actually felt ok on my back

155x8
175x8
185x8
195x8
205x7 drop 155x12

then i tried out something different, instead of barbell rows i did prone DB rows laying on an incline bench, got some good contractions, did 4 sets with a drop set on the last one felt good.

next i found a plate loaded machine thatalmost did the same thing i just did but i grabbed the handles for a neutral grip, this gave me some strong contracctions in my back.....again 4 sets 12-15 first 2 sets 10-12 second 2 sets with a drop on the last set.

rev grip pulldowns

90x15
90x13
100x11
100x10 drop 70x25! ...really strogn contractions, had a killer pump in my back after that, and that doesn't happen too much for me so i was stoked!

Hammer strength high pull down/row

110x15
110x13
140x10
160x8+7 or so cheated reps, drop 110 drop 90

standing cable row (with a close grip handle) -really focusing on contrations, felt really good, 3 sets with a drop on the last one

1 leg ham curl machine!.....havent used one of these in years, this was the main reason i came to this gym lol

4 sets with a drop on the last one

2nd reason i came to this gym- butt machine lol again, 4 sets with a drop

lastly i did seated leg curls supersetted with DB RDLs 3 sets with a drop

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mon 5/14 - quads,bis

squat - with 2.5 plates under heels for better hip drive, def.makes it harder i think, it keeps my hips under me and from sticking my butt out all are below parallel

175x8
185x8
195x8
205x8
215x 6 short rest, 2
225 RP to 10 3,3,2,2
155x10 drop 135 x 17

leg ext. (pre exhaust for the rest of the w/o)

130x15
130x15
135x15
140x13 drop 100 x 10
140x12 drop 10 x 100 drop 85x15

Hoist machine leg press

15x20
16x18
18x14
18x12 drop 14 x10 12x17 - intensity was crazy on this, legs wer eon fire, between these and the ext before....i liek to use the machien for teh quick drops and safer than the weight leg press

close stance smith squat, with feet pretty close under me for more quad involvement

165x20
185x15
205x12
215x9 drop 185x10 drop 165x15

sissy squats

x15
x12
x15

supersetted with hack squat

0x20
20x15
20x12 drop 0 x 25 - quads were so fried lol

1 leg ext 3 sets jsut squeezing hte muscle for detail.

barbell rev. preacher curl ( facing hte other way on a preacher)

50x8
50x7
50x6+1 bad rep
50x5 + 5 cheat reps drop 30x15

machine preacher
60x15
65x12
70x10+2 drop 55 x 15

incline curl

15x12
15x8 drop 10x12
15x7 with sum alt. arms then drop 10 x 12 with sum alt.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the feelign when gyms make a splash when you grunt and yell while training intense.

your are pretty dang strong on them deads my man, are you taking in a protein with 35-50 grams protein 5-6 x's a day depending on carbs?

when carbs are high you can take in a less protein in my opinion, carbs spare muscle and halt catabolism

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only thing ismybody is making like no test......think it woudl still help?.........and john I do IF right nwo cuz it jsut fits my swchedule better,i dont have to cook all my meals i can jsut come home and cook and relax and eat later on in the day...take in anywhere from 250-300 g protein, carbs varyfrom 300-400 ( mostlyveggies on off days, maybe like 100 g total cincluding veggies) and then fats fill in teh rest to equal out to 3600 cals so bsically jsut carbs and fatsrelaly moveprotein is pretty steady,pretty high but caloriesgottacomefrom somewhere i guess

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest/shoulders - tris were a little sore going into the workout, no idea why....also i did a pretty hard ab workout about 3 days ago (first tiem i really focused on abs in a while) and not till today but my abs are killin me, likin it, jsut dont knwo why it took so long to feel it lol.....anyways, because my tris were sore, i decided to pre fatitigue my chest and hsoulders before their respective parts of the workout.

started the workout with heavy compound for strength

bench 4 sets 6-8 working up to 145 then a burn out set of 115x14 drop 95x 12...do these in teh power rack so i can fail....i miss having apartner on chest days for force reps, its been too long

standing overhead press- 4 sets 6-8 85 lbs strict last set double drop 65,45

lncline cable fly 3 sets 12-15 with drop on last 2. (pre exhaust)

incline smith barbell...decided to go heavier jsut to be differe,t normallt do 10-15 but stuck around 8 for 4 sets with a drop on the last set

dips - 4 sets of bodyweight, very slow negatives

incline hammer strength, 3 sets last was a drop

stretch flys (DB flys to a full stretch with a litle bounce in the strethc position) then twisted pinkies together at the top.

supersetted with dB pull overs 45lbsx12x3 sets

lateral raises, strict 3 sets with 15's 10-15 reps and one not too strict set startin with 20s dropiing 15, 10, rest pausing to 15 reps at each weight

smtih high pulls, 4 sets, 10-15, last was a double drop - 115, 85, 65

DB presses 4 sets witha drop at the end

heavy shrugs - not greeat form at all but i for some reason feels it more when i use bad form, dunno why, did one burn out set with strict form tough with jsut 135 burned alot after everythign else

rev high pull smithth machine.....really good contraction of hte traps with this...... love this one!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, a littel update on my situation, doc has me on another 15 days of clomid, 50mgs, hopeing somethin happens this time........

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couple days off...firt tiem i havent lifted in a while for 2 day...well id id to a very quick bi workout on aturday jut liek 6 sets or so, but got alot of cardio in lately riding my bike all oer town (literally) plus working...very buy, keeping cals around 2900-3000 on these 2 days...back to 3600 cal tomorow though ...also will go higher carb since these last two days all carbs have been from veggies and dairy